Start by marking “Godcorp 2” as Want to Read:
Godcorp 2

Godcorp 2

Having landed Lucius Devlin - the very Devil himself - life is pretty damned sweet for Evie Stone . . . until Devlin’s jilted ex shows up.
Alice Spoon is mad. She’s after blood, Evie's blood, and nothing is going to stop her.
Good job Lucius is around to take control, after all, he's the Devil, he can handle a crazy ex, right? Things’ll be just fine, he says so.
And the De
ebook, 1, 404 pages
Published June 6th 2014 (first published June 4th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Godcorp 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Godcorp 2

Nikki Reeves
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was just as good as the first one! I literally tried to figure out how things were going to play out but Jessica kept me surprised and on the edge of my seat. In this book poor Lucius has lost the title to Hell and he is losing his mind. Evie being the loving person is trying to help Lucius to rise up in a new region and not crumble like certain people want. Also in this book we meet Alice Spoon... OH ALICE!! I have such a HATE relationship for Alice. She is a true psycho. I did fe ...more
Adalinda Gonzales
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Its an ADDICTION! I am HOOKED ❤

“Don’t underestimate her Alice, it’ll be your downfall” ~Barry

This book just like its predecessor had me in an emotional rollercoaster. There were many situations that I wanted to beat the living daylights out of Lucius, not matter how Sexy he was. And it wasn’t just him Alice Spoon was a total whore, who needed to be showed some manners. Evie was no saint and she deserved a few slaps, but in all I think she did a great job at growing a backbone. This story had a
Shani Struthers
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Having read and devoured Godcorp I, when the author offered me a copy of Godcorp II in exchange for an honest review - I jumped at the chance! The glittering world of Lucius Devlin is, after all, hard to resist. Godcorp I introduces us to the devil but also to Evie Stone, heartbroken at the untimely death of her boyfriend and determined to speak to God to point out that a mistake has been made, that Malcolm was not meant to die. Instead of God, she encounters the devil - and the devil has his si ...more
E.F.
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
I'm still reeling. This book was an amazing sequel to Godcorp. We continue following the dangerously sexy Lucius and Evie as their love for each other, as well as the treachery around them, continues to grow. Jessica Smith is such a talented author! She writes in such a way that had me hooked from the very first line - unable to stop reading! Godcorp 2: The Light is an insane roller coaster ride - pulling us along with the characters as they go through their many incredible highs and lows..and, ...more
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just like the first one Godcorp 2 had me hooked!! Jessica writes such a good story that you just keep reading because you get completely involved in the characters and what is happening!

This keeps you on your toes, there are so many twists that I really didn't expect but makes you 'gasp' at many points in the book!! I know Lucius is the Devil but I love him, it can't be helped!! lol He is such a great character and you can see why Evie and everyone else can't help but love him and be attracted t
Jacqui Norris
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Okay, seriously... How long until the next one comes out?!?! The minute I was done with the first, I was downloading the next one and reading! The intense relationship between Evie and Lucius just gets better and of course gets tested by the "Loony Spoon", the Devil and no Hell, and the truth coming out. Had I not come across a friends blog and the author takeover, I would not have known about these books and missed out on all this wonderfullness, if that is even a word, but it should be!!
Kristin Dutt
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
UGH! What a cliffhanger....I cannot wait for book 3 now.

I have to say Jessica Smith wrote a fantastic part two book. A quick read but it well worth it to see what's next for Evie and Lucius's life. All I can say is lots of details and drama in this one thanks to Lucius lovely insane (literally) ex.

Lots of secrets are still hidden and eventually come out at the worse times ever.

I seriously cannot wait for book three. I can see me easily falling for this Devil, lol.
Shani
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a groundbreaking series! The concepts are new and intriguing. In book 2 you really get in deep with Lucius and Evie. Their relationship is complicated to say in the least (maybe the whole loving the devil thing has something to do with it). I loved how it felt like several volumes in one. Such an in depth story line. Love, betrayal, action, wtf moments. It has it all. I wonder where Jessica with take this story next. Can the fallen truly be saved? Can't wait to see!
Michaela Baker
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I liked it, a good follow up to the 1st & only slightly perturbed i have to wait for book 3.... Book 2 follows straight in line & as just as awesome as the 1st!
Amber Purvis
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is jam-packed full of knuckle-whitening drama and tear provoking romance. The ending totally reared me into an emotional fit, but I'm going to read the third book in high hopes that Evie and Lucius live (realistically) happily ever after.
Linda Cotter
Sep 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I don't think I have ever had so many conflicting emotions over one character! I have what I know about Lucius (not personally), what I've read, and what I see with Evie. Great story, and wonderful development between the characters! Now I'm patiently *not patiently* waiting for Godcorp 3.
Susan
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I really enjoyed this book much more that the first. The first was just a build up to all the action in this one. Lucius's true colors came out at the end of the first book, or did they? Now I am off to read the 3rd one!
Julie C
Aug 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. The author has done an amazing job.
Ines Bradesko
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a cliffhanger!!
Cant wait for book three...
Rachel Scott
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book so much! I am pretty sure my head just exploded from the ending and I need the 3rd book out STAT!
Samantha
Sep 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Always a cliffhanger!
Molly Lyions
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Omg! Seriously can't wait for book three!
Marissa
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kindle Copy for Review

Everything is going well having the Devil as your boyfriend. The world is at your feet and you are the object of his affections.

Things quickly changes as Alice Spoon walks into the house the housekeeper’s daughter and mostly known for hundreds years as the Devil whore, Alice is jealous knowing she is replaced by Evie as she seeks the attention of Lucius and making Evie jealous.

Things can only get worse as Badden whom he had fired takes over hell and Lucien no longer has a p
Renee at Book Happiness
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Chantel

OMG where do I begin!

Godcorp II will grip you from the very beginning!

I absolutely love this book and fell more in love with the amazing well written storyline. This book

was better than the first one. Jessica kicks it up a notch with her imaginative and creative writing that

will have you hooked and wanting more of this storyline and the characters. You will have a hard time

putting down this book once you start reading.

If you did not fall in love with that hot devil Lucius
Shweta Choudhary
Jun 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was hooking from the start. Jessica does know how to create a wonderful story. You will come to know more about Lucius aka the devil in this book. I really loved the characters. They were realistic. Evie is my favorite character next to Devil because she knows what she wants. She isn't perfect and that's what makes me love her more. She is a character everyone can relate too. A strong lady for Devil.
This was how I felt after finishing it! And I told this to Jessica!!
" Omg!!! It was in
Crystal Cierlak
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Minus one star for the prolific use of "bitch", "whore/tramp/slut", and "stupid cow" phrases, which were peppered throughout the book far too often to ignore.

Minus one star for the numerous grammatical errors and poor formatting.

Minus one star for the insufferable main character, who is not worth rooting for.

Yeah, I didn't like this book. The first book really could have and should have been a standalone novel, as it was pretty darn good. In Godcorp 2 nothing really happens except when it happe
Becky Walsh
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow I just finished godcorp 2 talk about a cliffhanger!!!!

I have been left reeling and needing to look after mr devlin as we all need him but I need to find out if Evie is ok

You have managed to capture the essence of the main characters perfectly and I have cried and gasped and smiled all the way through this book. The book was wrote in such a way I felt like I was actually Evie and it was my life I was reading about!

I love and hated Alice but I could empathise with her sorrow
Perfectly told I
Morgan
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alice fucking Spoon. Fatal Attraction doesn't hold a candle to Alice fucking Spoon. I detest her. I detested Lucius too. What is the deal with a down and out man pushing away the woman he supposedly loves more than anything? (and vice versa, of course!) I felt so bad for Evie. It took her longer to stand up for herself than I would have liked, but hey, better late than never!
So much drama and conflict and flip flopping feelings. This book was a roller coaster. The cliffhanger left me curled up
Amy
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow amazing book, so different and interesting. I couldnt believe how things worked out for both Evie and Lucius. It is an insane book but oh so interesting, you stay wanting to know what is going to happen next. They get married and Evie gets pregnant. Something extremely creepy happens and Evie is left in shock and anger again. Poor thing never gets a break. Anyway this book was awesome!!! I loved it!!!
Tina tinkerbel Hart
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW
1 sexy ass devil
1 crazy Alice
2 Poor frantic parents
1 Pissed of Evie
Is this a recipe for trouble or what,
Good God explosive, crazy madness that's what all those make, and it makes for one hell of an exceptional read, it will have you consumed by the end and you will definitely be in need of Redemption. Hight recommend this
Steam Mocha
Aug 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
wow I thought book 1 was good but book 2, I couldn't put it down, I really enjoy it, Evie and Delvin who new and Alice spoon should have been killed long time ago. I enjoyed reading this book and I can't wait for the next one. I'm dieing to know what the did to Evie. What is Michael next move since he now a fallen Angel.
Jodi Cain
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was as good of not better than book one. Lucius is perfect in both books and I can not get enough of the Demon God himself. Evie is one lucky woman if you ask me. I don't like Baddon at all, or Alice. They are just evil demons.
Rachel Krogen
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I don't know how to write this review with out spoilers...It was awesome!!!! Now I must await book three....UGH!!! .Best book hangover EVER.....
Charmaine Beswick
wow

Wow can't wait to read the third book to this series.. Here's to the Devil returning can't wait.. Super excited
Jeanny
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cliffhanger ending -1 star
4 stars
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Incorrect Listing 3 19 Sep 06, 2014 07:02PM
I'm Jessica Louise Smith and, like my protagonist Evie Stone, I'm from the rural county of Herefordshire - famous for cider and bulls. That isn't where the similarities end; I also lost my long-term, on-off-on-off-on-again boyfriend, Malcolm McClure, in a biking accident when he was just twenty-four years old. Hence Godcorp was born.

After Malcolm died the questions that plague Evie were the ones t