Start by marking “Changeling's Crown” as Want to Read:
Changeling's Crown

Changeling's Crown

When Ianthe began her career as a faery godmother, she stumbled so badly that Snow White will probably never speak to her again. After a long suspension, she’s finally been given a chance to redeem herself…but everything on this latest assignment is going wrong.

But why?

Worse, she definitely doesn’t need an attractive mortal man distracting her from her duties. Of course, n
Published June 5th 2014 by Raven Queen Publications (first published May 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Changeling's Crown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Changeling's Crown

Dianne
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Juli D. Revezzo is Giving Away ONE eCopy!
Click on Banner to Enter
International where allowed!

What do you think it would take to make Snow White upset? How about a botched gig as a faery godmother? Ianthe is beautiful, she is kind, warm and caring, but as a faery godmother? Let’s say she wasn’t Valedictorian of her class, not for lack of trying, but perhaps for trying too hard, who knows. Ianthe has one chance to earn her wand back and her assignment is near impossible, not to mention one sneaky
Jessica Nicole
Nov 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-requests
Make sure you stick around after the review to see an interview with Juli D. Revezzo!

I was pleasantly surprised by this book. It’s charming, romantic, funny, and a very easy read. I feel like the main thing I have to say about it, is that I wish there had been more.

The story follows faery godmother in training Ianthe, who is on a seemingly indefinite probation for doing some un-faery godmother like things. Unbeknownst to Ianthe, the king of the dark faeries, Briak, has been in love with her for

Lexie
Jun 17, 2014 rated it liked it

I was provided this book by LoP in exchange for an honest review.

This was a cute story about faery godmothers, in particular on named Ianthe. She has good intentions; they just always seem to go amiss. She has one last chance to help a human couple before the Faery Godmother Board strips her of everything. Biak is the Dark Faery King who is captivated by Ianthe and wants her for his bride. However, he knows that she will be somewhat difficult to win over, since he his considered "dark." This sum
Raina Collins
Nov 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Independent Reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock

I give it 4.5 fangs.

Changeling’s Crown by Juli D. Revezzo is a stand-alone book. I would suggest this book for adults, but could be read by young adults.

Isanthe is a fairy god-mother in training. Or is at least trying to be. It doesn’t seem she is very good at it. Her spells don’t always work and she sometimes has thoughts that just aren’t right for a fairy god-mother.

Briak is the Dark Fairy King. He is everything you would expect
Narges
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r2r
(I received this eBook in exchange for an honest review. LoP)
At first I was a little confused when I read the prologue and the first chapter. It seemed as if the novel began from the middle of the plot and I didn’t get a chance to get to know the characters better. But the next chapters flow smoothly, and I enjoyed reading the novel to the end. Not a long novel though; I finished it in one day. I appreciate Ms. Revezzo's imaginative talent in creating this Fantasy Romance. I enjoyed the characte
Lori Palle
Aug 07, 2014 rated it liked it
“I’m apparently nothing but trouble.”—Ianthe

Ianthe is a fairy godmother in training. Well, kinda. After the Snow White fiasco, she’s been waiting for her chance to get out of the penalty box and back in the game! Unfortunately, her latest assignment isn’t cooperating, and there’s a sexy human that she can’t help but feel drawn to. Humans are off limits though—so it’s a good thing Briak isn’t really a human. He’s the ruler of the dark faeries, and he’s ready for his happily every after—with her…

Krys
Jun 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: r2r
I recieved this book in exchange for an HONEST REVIEW/ lovers of PARANORMAL!

The reason I wanted this book was because of the wittyness of the overview. It also seemed original and upbeat and immediately caught my interest. As I read, I realized the concept was very creative and nothing like anything I've read before (or so I recall). This was definitely a fun and exciting read.

However, after the prologue, I wished that I didn't pick this up at all! I know, I know I'm contradicting myself but m
The book Recluse
Aug 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Rating - ***1/2 (3 1/2 stars)

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I was eager to read Changeling's Crown because I was drawn to the unique plot. Paranormal romance is so full of werwolves and vampires that having the main character be a fairy godmother seemed ingenious. The world continues to be unique with the main characters going between the land of the fairies and the human realm.

The writing of Changeling's Crown is great. The words flowed together well. They
Jolene
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I get so excited when Revezzo releases a new title, and Changeling's Crown did not disappoint! I'm still on the fence when it comes to the "New Adult" genre tag, but since I'm really all about the story, being on that fence doesn't mean I won't buy a story that sounds intriguing, especially when it's by an author I've been following for some time.

Changeling's Crown is the story of Briak and Ianthe -- a fey lord who knows exactly what he wants, and a faery godmother who can't seem to do anything
Jennifer McDonald
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
When I first saw Changeling’s Crown, it looked like a light, fun Romance, and I’m glad to say it didn’t disappoint. Ianthe is a disgraced Faery Godmother trying to reclaim her wand while Briak is the Dark Faery King who’s in love with her. Together they make an endlessly enjoyable pair to read about.

Ianthe is an extremely likeable protagonist. She’s not perfect, makes mistakes, and I caught myself laughing out loud at her blunders a number of times. And Briak… Instead of a knight in shining arm
Katie W
Oct 11, 2014 rated it liked it
It took me a few chapters to feel the groove of the story. Ianthe is a bumbling faery godmother and seems to botch up almost all of her assignments. She's given a chance to try and fix things with a new assignment among humans, but finds herself stumbling just as much as ever--and all because of a human crush. Little does she know, Briak isn't at all who he seems to be. He has secrets of his own.

I liked Ianthe. She's not perfect, as you would assume a faery godmother would be, and she comes off
Nyghtengale
Jun 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I received this story in exchange for an honest review (Lovers of Paranormal or LOP)

This was a very endearing story, but I might be a bit bias. Nothing I love more then a Bad boy on a mission. lol

I really like the world setting in the story, my only wish is at some point I would have loved to learn more about Ianthe past. She seemed to accept what she was so easily, I would not have been so accepting. Then again if I had a Dark Fae king after me maybe I would.

To those familiar with Fae lore- the
Char ღ Denae
While I did enjoy this story, I have to admit that I was a bit confused in the beginning. As the story continues, things are cleared up a bit but I did still have a few questions. The idea behind this book is really originally and unique, though, and I would love to see it expanded. That said, there was a lot of cute, quirky moments that made me smile, and Ianthe's attempts at being a good fairy godmother, are pretty endearing.

With a happy, and satisfying ending, this short, original read is pe
wanda flanagan
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pnr-nauba-r2r
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review from the Author and Goodreads Lop.Awesome ,fantastic I enjoyed every minute of Ianthe and Briak's story .Well written characters and a story line that flowed along perfectly with no lagging made this a book I could not put down.My only complaint is that it ended lol. I want more of the characters that inhabited this book and hope that the author will write more of this world.This is one of the best books I've read this year and I highly reco ...more
Juli
Jun 05, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Quirky, light paranormal romance.
Katie ®
Nancy
Apr 22, 2015
Sweetpea
Apr 23, 2015
Juli D. Revezzo writes fantasy and romantic stories filled in with elements garnered from a lifetime love affair with magic, myth, witches, wizards, and fated lovers and legend. She is the author of The Antique Magic series and the Paranormal Romance Celtic Stewards Chronicles series, steampunk historical romance WATCHMAKER'S HEART, and short stories published in ETERNAL HAUNTED SUMMER, LUNA STATI ...more