Start by marking “Wildly Wedded Wife (Blended, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wildly Wedded Wife (Blended, #2)

Wildly Wedded Wife

(Blended #2)

Bethany Oman: Another six months and my thesis will be finished, and then I can stop this suffocating charade. My dream is to become a therapist specializing in sexual dysfunction. What better way to write my thesis than in a Playroom filled with sexual deviants? Only problem, I had to become a deviant in order to gain entrance to the Playroom… and then I had to explain my ...more
Published July 1st 2014 (first published June 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Wildly Wedded Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wildly Wedded Wife

Ruthie Taylor
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

Ms Chilson reminds us in the beginning of this novella that she is more used to writing weighty novels - and I for one am delighted that her books are always an amazingly substantial read. Yet she has quite definitely got the art of writing a short story at her fingertips too. This lovely insight into the world of two side characters of the Blended series is a hit!

This is the hot, steamy, yet incredibly poignant and roman
Shelby
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute, quick read involving characters that were mentioned in the Blended Series.
I LOVED the note from the author in the beginning of this novella...AND her note before Chapter 8 (not that I heeded that note, but it was nice to have it).
I have to say that for a novella, this really felt like a complete story based on 1 event.
I really did want to know the how/why of Rory & Bethany and this book gave me everyhing I needed to know.
Looking forward to the next book!

After re-reading t
Remy Peters
Jun 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
For a novella you get the complete story of this young couple.They have a history but will they have a future? Really enjoyed reading about these characters-wonderful characterization.
Mary
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wicked
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

This short novella tells the not so innocent story of how Rory and Bethany finally hooked up. Beth has adored Rory for years and when he finally notices her, she puts him off. Her education is more important that having man, or so she believes.

Rory is tired of waiting and does something Beth never thinks he would do: he gains admittance to The Playroom.

Hot and steamy with a bit of angst thrown in, you have a story worthy o
Jacki
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Here comes trouble!

Aspiring sexual dysfunction Psychologist Bethany Oman has a plan. She knows what she wants, who she wants, and when she wants them, but her lifelong love Rory Essex isn't about to play by Bethany's rules. He knows what he wants and he doesn't want to wait for it. Both of them will go to extreme measures, but who will succeed?

I loved this story! We had a taste of these guys in Good Girl Revamped edition and in Widow of the Blended series, but in Wildly Wedded Wife we really get
Di Covey
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 "Little Pup" STARS!

Hilarious and Hot with some Awkward!

This would be Bethany and Rory's novella, I would recommend meeting these two in the first book, "Good Girl," but this can be read as a standalone. This is a perfect way to feed your addiction to the deviant characters from Good Girl and Widow! We met Bethany in "The playroom." I had no idea there was so much more to her character. Not having much of a background of Rory, I didn't know how this story would go. No Clue! I laughed out loud!
Veronica
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I reviewed my personal copy of this book for Wicked Reads.

Beth has wanted Rory for as long as she knew what that meant and spent her younger years chasing him. But now that they are older and he is chasing her, she is saying no until she finishes school.

Beth is a member of the Playroom and pays a high price in order to have access to Auggie who is the subject of her thesis. In order to get the woman he loves and access to the Playroom, Rory will have to pay his own price.

I love the way their tra
Dvillalobos
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
There's just no other way to say it and I'm quite positive I've said it before, I'm obsessed with Erica Chilson. I LOVE her books like a fat kid loves cake. This is her 1st attempt at a novella and she hit it out of the ball park. WWW dives into the lives of Bethany and Rory. (You get a glimpse of these two within the Blended series.) Oh the things you do for love....YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS WHAT RORY DOES!!!! WARNING: may cause mouth to hang open; have a glass of ice water near by. A wild ride th ...more
S.M. Harshell
Loved this short story from the Blended series. I enjoyed getting to see a different perspective of Auggie and seeing the playroom from someones point of view makes this a must read. Don't be afraid of chapter 7, pull your big girl pants up and jump in! Erica's first novella is a huge huge success!!

Can't wait for the next Blended Series installment!

Wicked Reads Review Team
Lunabel
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to win a copy this morning and devoured the book. This novella was definitely packed with a great story and some hot scenes. Rory and Beth are the cutest couple! We get to see the many sides of Rory....sexy and sweet. He's the total package. Did I mention hot sexy scenes? Dang! As always, Ms. Chilson delivers a well written story. Can't wait for her next book to come out.
Kris
Shelves: 2014
What a great short from the blended series!!! Some interesting insight into Auggie as well (which is always a good read) a great playroom entrance fee and some fun chemistry! Loved it!
Martina Hempton
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well Erica did it again, another brilliant book,I cant get enough, if you are looking for a great story you need to start with Good Girl and then this book and guess what there's another one Widow
Christy
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Buckle up! You’re in for a wild ride.
Ms. Chilson has graced us with her 1st novella and it is a beauty. Jumping back into the little freaky town of Fairport we now see just how the Playroom’s pup story came about. I am so happy that this was done and the way it was delivered. I don’t know about the other Bleneded readers but I have always wondered about Pup, however, after reading this I see why it is a novella vs a full length novel. I enjoyed every second of it so much that though I received
Julianne
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wicked-reads
** I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads**

5 Stars!!!

I laughed so much reading this novella. Bethany and Rory's story is definitely a unique one.
With the Playroom in effect in this novella and the tolls needed by Auggie to get in makes for a great story.

I am relieved Bethany is not whom I she appears to be and I feel bad for her situation.
I guess people are willing to do just about anything to get what they want.
Rory is no excuse either. He must do some....inter
Amy-
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~

I loved this novella! you meet Bethany and Rory in "Good Girl" but you don't get to know them that well. Bethany is a very busy woman. She has everything planned out. Rory knows what he wants to and he will do anything for love! do NOT skip over chapter 7! wow wow wow!
As always, Erica nailed it! I can't wait for the next one!

Wicked Reads Review Team
Kate
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tis the story....of Beth and Rory............ another great read by the lovely erica chilson , in this book we get a look into how things are viewed from another couple in the story, they are no longer just people in the background they now have their own voice. of course it wouldn't be an erica chilson original without some fked up twist and turns but thats what makes it all the better ...yes this review is very vague but i personally dont like leaving spoilers so my advice is to pick up the bo ...more
Cynthia
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, bdsm
This was a cute book about two people who get together despite the girl's hangups about a relationship interfering with her research for her degree. This research happens to take place at a BDSM Club and she is researching sexual deviancy. Interesting take on the genre and its fun how the guy gets the girl.
Trish
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
A little story of two of the side characters in this series. I thought it was really cute and very ingenious of Rory to get what he wants. Tricky little bastard;)Not a necessary read for the series, however it does give you a little info that you didn't know before about Auggie.
Alexis Wilson
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A short sexy fun packed story of Bethany and Rory and a peak into the mind of Augustus Kline. This was a perfect side story from a brilliant series. well done Erica this was a fantastic story for a novella.
Tia Thomas-Blakey
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a story that I was waiting for. Bethany and Rory love them. Read this in setting because I always do with every single book of Erica's.
Lindsay Bolton
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love the crazyness. makes me leave my own crazy life for a while and enter some one elses.
Jonelle Bound By Books Mccloud
Well, well, well... what do we have here? More awesomeness from Ms Chilson? Why yes we do! We get the back story on Lol Pup, more Auggie and Rob and the 6 and a half feet that is Rory. Yes Please!
Kersten
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. I got more of Auggie and love the story of Beth and Rory. The love they have for each other is the best. I can't wait to read more of these characters. All are my favorite!
Latoya
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What can I say.. Erica did it again. She's a wonderful author. This book grabs your attention in the beginning and never lets it go. I love her books.
Michele
Sep 03, 2014
Wendy
Aug 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Erica Chilson does not write in the 3rd person, wanting her readers to be her characters. Therefore, writing a bio about herself, is uncomfortable in the extreme.

Born, raised, and here to stay, the Wicked Writer is a stump-jumper, a ridge-runner. Hailing from North Central Pennsylvania, directly on the New York State border; she loves the changes in seasons, the humid air, all the mountainous for

Blended (10 books)
  • Good Girl (Blended, #1)
  • Widow (Blended, #3)