Start by marking “Just Intuition (Intuition, #1)” as Want to Read:
Just Intuition (Intuition, #1)

Just Intuition

(Intuition #1)

A shadowy predator with a murderous appetite for fire stalks a northern Minnesota town. When an elderly woman dies, the local police rule it an accident.

Officer Erin Ericsson doesn't think so. She thinks it was murder. The youngest officer on the department, Erin is determined to do whatever it takes to solve the crime. Even if it means defying her superior officer.

Allie h
ebook
Published May 31st 2014 by Mischievous Books (first published May 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Just Intuition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Intuition

Start your review of Just Intuition (Intuition, #1)
Stacey O'sullivan
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A must read! Great characters support a twisty storyline. An unknown creepy killer keeps you guessing right to the end. I can't wait until I get to read the sequel. Hurry up, Makenzi!
Leslie
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
On the edge of my seat read. Great suspense - likeable characters and a twist. Loved it.
Alealea
Mar 15, 2017 rated it liked it
For a debut, it's sure is full of promises.
Some melo could have been avoided and most characters seems alternatively weirdly-competent and fantastic-scatterbrained.

So weird, intense, nice thriller attempt.
moxieBK
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: crime, lgbtq
Just Intuition (Intuition #1) — Makenzi Fisk(Prologue + 23 chapters) (Nov. 30-Dec. 1, 2016)

I am not going to focus on the plot in this review. This review is about first impressions.

Wow! I don’t know how I stumbled onto this ebook. I know I downloaded it from the Smashwords site…and am I soooo glad I did! Not normally a thriller fan, but this one was well written, fast paced and easily one of the better lesbian books I’ve read in a long while. (And I hesitate to call this and/or list this as les
Ameliah Faith
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
This book is a GCLS awards finalist.
Erin is a small town cop in Minnesota. She doesn't believe for a moment that an older woman's death that occurred was an accident. Meanwhile, Erin's partner Allie is being plagued by flashes of bad things to come. Soon enough the women find themselves wrapped up in a mystery where lines are blurred and not all is as it seems.

I hate to give less than stellar reviews but since I volunteered to review it I must honour my commitment. The plot in this book and the
Cheri
Dec 23, 2014 rated it liked it
I'm sort of conflicted on this one. I enjoyed the premise and the dialogue and the police procedure stuff but there were plenty of typos and a jarring switch in POV between the "bad guy" and the two protagonists. I was pretty let down by the ending, too.

There were plenty of things that I liked but probably nearly as many things that I didn't like. And some of those things that I didn't like, I didn't like A LOT.

I guess if you've got a few hours to kill and you can overlook the typos and moving
Loek Krancher
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic, ridiculous and excellent storyline.

This was a real page turner. The special gift of Allie, awesome! From the beginning you will be sucked into this. Who is that person who constantly pops up after something happened? At one point you think you know, but no, totally wrong. It was a surprise when I found out who this mysterious person was. I'm so glad I got this book in my collection and I'm very curious about the sequel.
Bev
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A great mystery novel that keeps you guessing until the end. Really enjoyed the characters and the story line. One of those books that's hard to put down because you cant' wait to see what the next page holds. Looking forward to the next book in the series. Makenzi Fisk is definitely an up and coming writer in the Mystery/Crime genre. ...more
Mahrie Reid
Jul 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mysteries-read
This first novel by Ms Makenzi follows loops and secrets to weave a suspensful tale. The small town policwoman follows the instincts of her partner as well as her own police skils to uncover, track and chase down an unexpected killer. The wood and lake setting comes to life with a vividness that leaves you scratching from the bug bites. A recommended read for mystery and suspense lovers.
Candy
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Excellent Book. Kept you guessing. Makes you want to figure it out through the whole thing. Believable Characters and story line. Actually got excited at the end when I found out there is another one.
Elisa Rolle
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
2014 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mention (5* from at least 1 judge)
Heather Henkel
Larissa
Aug 04, 2016
Lisa
Nov 11, 2016

• Outlaw: A Lesbian Retelling of Robyn Hood (The Robyn Hood Adventures Book 1)
  • The Art of Us
  • Legacy
  • Tumbledown
  • The Midnight Moon
  • Honey
  • Deal with the Devil (Cain Casey, #3)
Makenzi Fisk grew up in Atikokan, a small town in Northwestern Ontario. She spent much of her youth outdoors, surrounded by the rugged landscape of the Canadian Shield. Moving west, she became a police officer with patrol, communications and forensic experience before transitioning to graphic design. She now works for herself.

Her first novel, Just Intuition, earned her the award for Debut Author

Intuition (3 books)
  • Burning Intuition  (Intuition, #2)
  • Fatal Intuition (Intuition, #3)