Start by marking “Brides of the Kindred Box Set: Volume One (Brides of the Kindred #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Brides of the Kindred Box Set: Volume One (Brides of the Kindred #1-4)

Brides of the Kindred Box Set: Volume One

(Brides of the Kindred #1-4)

Brides of the Kindred

A race of Genetic Traders from beyond the stars
Three very different types of men
All looking for one thing their brides

Beast KindredSavage in battle these dark, brooding warriors from Rageron bring their passion and intensity to the bedroom. They possess a very special endowment that ensures every sexual experience is a tantric one.

Blood KindredCold as
ebook, Box Set
Published May 23rd 2014 by Evangeline Anderson (first published May 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Brides of the Kindred Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brides of the Kindred Box Set

Start your review of Brides of the Kindred Box Set: Volume One (Brides of the Kindred #1-4)
Sophia Triad
I was not sure what to expect when I started reading this series, but I instantly fell in love with it. This collection of the first 4 stories talks about the life of two sisters: Olivia and Sophia, their cousin Lauren and their best friend Kat and we learn how they become brides of the Kindred warriors and how this changes their life.
The book is Erotica as well as Sci Fi fiction with fantacy and paranormal elements.
The series has fanatic fans. As a result, until 2016 seventeen long length
Somia
Jan 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
99p on amazon 6th January 2020
Diana (DomesticGoddess)
#1. Claimed: 2.5 stars.
This ones a lot lengthier than it needs to be, partially due to repetitiveness. I enjoyed the beginning plot set-up, world-building and imaginative technology (although if you're familiar with Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc. most of this will seem somewhat familiar) but the emotional component drags after a while and the h has a few too many TSTL moments.

It made her feel horrible, like the worst kind of tease to go so far with him and then refuse him anything
Apr 05, 2017 added it
Book one
This sci-fi is a lot different then I was expecting. The story revolves around Baird (alien) and Olivia (human). Baird expresses how much Olivia mean to him straight away no messing about but Olivia is totally overwhelmed by this huge scary alien telling her she's his bride and she'll only see her friends and family once twice a year. Olivia try's to resist Baird but the the mating heat and exotic smell coming from Baird it's getting hard to deny her feelings. Only other action is quite
Kimberly Gordon
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An erotic, emotional journey with strong characters and fantastic world building

This is not a genre I normally read, but once I started this box set, I couldn't put it down. The stories aren't perfect but they are well written. At times they're too sexual. I felt that cutting some of the repetitive sexual stuff, particularly in the first two books, would make those very good stories great. That said, the emotional journeys of these characters were compelling, and other worlds, cultural
Sahara Foley
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I ran across this series on a blog that I follow. I cant remember who the blogger was, but she had a really good review about these books. At that time, book 17 hadnt been published. The review intrigued me, and I wanted to give them a try. The first 4 books came as a box-set, so I went ahead and bought it. Now, Im hooked. This is definitely one of my guilty pleasure series, and I will be reading the rest, one-by-one. You can buy the whole set, but thats a lot of money to fork out all at once.

Julie ambrose
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well !!!!!! Beam me up scottie !!!!!!!

Where to start ...not my usual read I have to say , but once I started to read This series I found I just simply could not stop . I have been on somewhat of a bender !!!😁😁 absolutely engrossed , I fell in love with all the characters and never wanted them to end . I will just have to carry on I guess 😊😊😊 ..Thank you I would encourage anyone who wants to get lost in a great story
Crystal
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOD!! SO GREAT!!

This book collection was amazing! The way it was written makes u want to read it continuously & makes u eager for the next one! The way Evangeline has all the different characters so lifelike and u can tell she genuinely cares about each and every one of the characters bc nobody is off to the side. Even if they are not a "main" character at the moment, she makes sure u get to know them & u know they will have their own story later on.
Juanita E. Arp
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this box 📦 set, it has great storylines and is entertaining, it is filled with action and intrigue. The chemistry and interaction between the characters is great. I can't wait for more from this author. I received these books individually as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Louise
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Mates !

Four books in a set, wow! The Scifi concept is interesting with Earth needing protecting from an evel sinister entity. Earth is being protected by a race called the Kindred and all they want is access to human females. They must register between 18 & 34 if they are single and then go in a draw to see who gets called up.
Erin Paige Bixby
Talk about out of this world! This is quickly becoming one of favorite genres. I love the interactions and the "learning" about each other that has to take place. This collection was phenomenal and kept me hooked from start to finish and had me one-clicking the next set!
Ashley
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Oh my gosh! I loved all four books. Sought was a bit bumpy because Kat was a bit insufferable with the dislike to the point where she was rude where normal people wouldn't have been but still loved it
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy with a good story!

I've read the first 4 books and I'm in love! I'm absolutely stoked that there's a bunch more, plus and off shoot!
Windy Easley
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review of Brides of the Kindred Box set: Vol 1

Absolutely loved starting this series. The couple's are amazing. Can't wait to read the rest of the series. Great read.
Sandra Casile
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow fantastic read.

What a fantastic story teller this author is. Loved how each book interacts with each other. So of course must get the rest of this series.
Jessica Davis
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I really enjoyed this series what a wonderful story line I love how all the books are linked to each other I'm so happy
Ruth Hambley
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superb

A wonderful and fast paced sci-fi romance with an excellent storyline. Must be read in order. I can't wait to read more in this series.
Yovonda Coleman
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the whole first volume. I submitted reviews for each book under their titles. Can't wait to read the next books.
Kinky Vanilla
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am on book 16th
Sherry Vitaniemi
Odd

I am not really interested in these books. But it was good to read all them together. Instead of reading them separately.
Marti
Apr 01, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sex

Just sex , sex, sex. I need more than that. But I can't post this review without 20 words total.
Martha Williams-hayes
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun and sexy read!
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have fallen in love with this series!! I really love the unique stories, and the multi POV. Also, each story is woven into the next, so you continue to "see" the characters that you fell in love with in previous books. Some of the "intimate" scenes are not to my taste, however I fall in love with the characters so much that I still really enjoy this series! Highly recommend for romance readers who also enjoy sci-if and fantasy. Definitely need to be open minded to different cultures and types ...more
Lauren
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
OVERALL: 4 stars

Claimed (Brides of the Kindred #1) - 4 stars

Earth has been attacked by the Scourge and the Kindred have been able to step in and help earth on the condition that since 95% of their population is male they can take earth brides. Olivia is to become Baird's bride but she is taken against her will. Baird has to overcome her animosity towards his race and show her that they are truly meant to be together.

The plot overall was interesting and complete. There was a great deal of depth
Sarah Schwartz
I like the overall concept of this series but I just can't take the characters seriously.
Dita
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
By the time you're done reading half of the first book, Claimed - you will WANT a Kindred warrior of your own. I will be honest, when a friend of mine mentioned this series I was more than skeptical about reading it at first. I'm not a huge fan of aliens so I wasn't sure I'd be interested in reading a book nor the series for that matter. BUT after my friend's persistence claiming I MUST read this series, I decided to give it a shot. I'm so happy I did because I became an INSTANT fan.

Evangeline
Michele Jordan
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Truly mind blowing

Reading all 4 books was the best thing I could've done. Evangeline Anderson has truly got a gift for writing. I couldn't put the book down. Liv and her friends and family are outrageous and have strength that if I were ever in a situation that called for bravery I could be like one of them. I know it's only a story but, reading these books Evangeline brings the characters to life.

I found myself yelling come on you can do it! Or hold on for just a little longer like the
Mare
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
2015 PopSugar Challenge: May be stretching the rules but I'm counting this a "a book with more than 500 pages".

Claimed- 3 Stars
Hunted- 4 Stars
Sought- 4 Stars
Found- 3 Stars
LOVEtoRead Romance
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
Thoroughly enjoyed this sci-fi romance series.
Madhura Khare
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
loved them all

• Xul (Captured by Aliens #1)
  • Amata dalla bestia (Programma Spose Interstellari #10)
  • Sixx (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #4)
  • Alien Prince Charming (Trilyn Alien Fairy Tales, #1)
  • Purchased by the Alien (Rebels of Sidyth, #1)
  • Alien Warrior's Secret (Warriors of the Lathar, #9)
  • Protected Mate (Catamount Lion Shifters, #1)
  • His to Defend (Bears of Grizzly Ridge, #5)
  • Alien Healer’s Baby (Warriors of the Lathar, #4)
  • Between Ice and Frost (Paranormal Dating Agency #17)
  • Rescuing Emma (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Auctioned to the Babymaker (Kyrzon Breeding Auction #4)
  • Her Dominant SEAL (Midnight Delta, #6)
  • Ransomed by Kashatok (Galactic Pirate Brides, #2)
  • Magic Unchained (Half-Blood Academy, #4)
  • The Alien's Lover (Warriors of Luxiria, #3)
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • Riptide (Kismet Cove, #1)
Evangeline Anderson is a registered MRI tech who would rather be writing. And yes, she is nerdy enough to have a bumper sticker that says Id rather be writing. Honk if you see her! She is thirty-something and lives in Florida with a husband, a son, and two cats. She had been writing erotic fiction for her own gratification for a number of years before it occurred to her to try and get paid for it. ...more

Brides of the Kindred (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • Claimed
  • Hunted (Brides of the Kindred, #2)
  • Sought (Brides of the Kindred, #3)
  • Found (Brides of the Kindred, #4)
  • Revealed (Brides of the Kindred, #5)
  • Pursued (Brides of the Kindred, #6)
  • Exiled (Brides of the Kindred, #7)
  • Shadowed (Brides of the Kindred,  #8)
  • Chained (Brides of the Kindred, #9)
  • Divided (Brides of the Kindred, #10)

News & Interviews

Well, here we all are, sheltering in place, buying canned beans, and generally trying to figure out how to stay inside and keep our minds busy....