Start by marking “Lethal Bond (Jamie Bond, #3)” as Want to Read:
Lethal Bond (Jamie Bond, #3)

Lethal Bond

(Jamie Bond #3)

From New York Times bestselling author Gemma Halliday and USA Today bestselling author Jennifer Fischetto...

Her name is Bond. Jamie Bond. And her luck may have just run out...

ebook
Published July 14th 2014 by Gemma Halliday

To ask other readers questions about Lethal Bond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lethal Bond

Carol
Corruption in the D.A. Office.... P.I. James (Jamie)
Bond is on the case.
Jamie now runs the Bond Agency after her Dad
retired. There are three assistants at the agency:
Maya, Samantha and Caleigh.
Mystery, deceit, action moving at a fast pace with
some humorous situations and a hint of some
romance.
A well written plot with dynamic characters make
for a good read.
Mariko Tsubaki
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just love this series. Another great chapter in the antics of the Bond girls. Fast paced story with just the right amount of humor to keep the story moving along at a fast pace.
I received a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.
Karen Rowe
Decisions Decisions

I knew who was guilty. James knew who was guilty. You have to read to find out the motive.

James cannot make up her mind who she was tsp to choose. Aidian or Danny.
Mona Poucher
An enjoyable ride.
Marsha
Jun 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
(4.5 Stars)
I was so happy when I opened my Kindle and discovered that "Lethal Bond" was waiting for me. I just love the character of James Bond and her quirky father and office staff.

This time former model turned P.I, James has received a tip that there is corruption in the DA's office; so, she is staking out her former almost love interest, Aiden Prince. Meanwhile, James' father, Derek is leaving town and has asked her to keep an eye out for his girlfriend, Elaine. He also wants her to lie for
Lara
Jan 19, 2015 rated it liked it
It was good. I'm starting to really like this series. I wish some new books would come out.

PLOT:

Her name is Bond. Jamie Bond. And her luck may have just run out...

P.I. Jamie Bond knows there's corruption in the Los Angeles County D.A.'s office. What she doesn't know is how far it runs and if her on-again, off-again love interest, A.D.A. Aiden Prince, is involved. Is he aware of the danger lurking in his halls of justice? Is he dating his exotic beauty of a co-chair? And why are drug dealers mak
Denise
Jan 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-book-goal
'Lethal Bond' was another great addition to an awesome series, 'Jamie Bond Mysteries'. The storyline was full of things going on. Packed with action, mystery, some deceit- of course, humor, unfortunate scenarios and characters that surprised me. Jamie was put through emotion hell, yet she still maintained her composure- for the most part. The girls- Maya, Sam and Caleigh, continued to rock their strengths. Danny was tested in the patience and calmness during his pseudo facade. And Elaine complet ...more
Jeanie Jackson
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Gemma Halliday and Jennifer Fischetto once again make a great team creating the delightful intricacies of the Bond Detective Agency. The all-female staff is perfect for the typical PI job of check out cheating spouses, or in one case not-cheating. The job that is haunting Jamie now is different; word is out that there is something illegal going on in the DA’s office. Every free minute she has is spent watching the DA’s office and checking out her prime suspect to prove that ADA Aiden Prince is n ...more
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book; it is book three in the Jamie Bond series. It can be read as a standalone book, however if you read this one you will want to read the other books in this series. Jamie is a private investigator and gets a tip that there is corruption in the Los Angeles County D. A.’s office. The bad thing is her on-again, off-again boyfriend works in the D.A’s office and could be involved. Jamie and her employees have several cases they are working on as well as trying to figure out why he ...more
Shirley Worley
Jul 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Fast-paced action, humorous, and lethal in the romance department. Jamie's PI firm is on a roll with several cases that keep her busy. Dad Derek has left town on unexplained business and asked Jamie to look out for his girlfriend and give him an alibi. While romantic interest ADA Aiden has pulled back in their budding relationship, she learns that someone is taking bribes in the District Attorneys office and she delves in feet first to make sure Aiden is not left holding the bag when things take ...more
Tamara
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
received this book as an ARC from the author. This is one series I hadn't started reading of her work. Even though I hadn't read the first 2 books, I had no trouble following along with the characters and story. The dynamic between the characters is fun and fast paced which I enjoy. Jamie and her friends are PI's who mostly tackle domestic issues like cheating but in this book Jamie is following a tip on corruption in the DA's office. Her on again off again boyfriend Aiden Prince may be involved ...more
Rosie
May 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
I really like the Jamie Bond series, but I wanted the author to throw poor Aiden a bone. I love Aiden, especially since all that went down with his wife. Jamie is ready for a romance and Aiden is her man, hopefully it all comes together soon. So not ok with Jamie dating one of her good friends who happens to be a guy, hello? And who she happens to know has been with a lot of women, not cool. I've had a guy friend before and he wanted more, not sure if guys know this but if you are in the friend ...more
Barbara Thompson
Lethal Bond is the third book in the Jamie Bond series and it's a great book. Each chapter is filled with action and drama. The characters are fun and I could not help but to keep turning pages because this book is delightful. If you're looking for an easy to read mystery book with humor and romance, I recommend Lethal Bond. I'm excited and curious for the fourth book in this series.

I received a complimentary copy from the author in exchange for my honest review. This review is one hundred perce
Charlene
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved Lethal Bond! I have read all of the series and have enjoyed them all. Gemma Halliday writes a very interesting and fun book.

The characters are fun and sassy and smart. There is a lot of junk food!

I love Jamie's dad and Danny. Jamie is a real gem of a girl.

The fun thing is that Jamie's real name is James Bond! love it.

Her dad founded the Bond Agency and now he is retired and Jamie runs it with her assistants Maya, Samantha and Caleigh.

the cases are fun and there is corruption in the D.A'
Linda Lonetto
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really like these "kick butt" girls in the new female Bond agency.Jaimie,aka,James,is the head and their main influx of cases is cheating spouses(or not cheating ones)mahem ensues. Jaimie is torn between 2 hot guys that honestly I would have a hard time choosing from. This go round she must ensnare someone in the d/a's office that is corrupt. Well,that would help make a decsion on beaus as one of them is under suspect list!while babysitting her dad's current g/f.Only critique? can she stop fal ...more
Debra
Jul 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lethal Bond is a great book! I liked the fast pace and intriguing cases that are far from traditional just like Jamie Bond. She is a former model as well as the other female P.i.'s. Jamie is investigating corruption in the DA office which means she is investigating her on again off again love interest Aiden Prince. Will her investigation find him innocent or guilty? I would highly recommend! Gemma Halliday is a gifted writer that has become a favorite author of mine.
Anna Snow
Aug 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book greatly.
Will Jamie ever figure things out between herself, Danny, and Aiden? I can't wait to find out in the next installment.
This book was fast paced and sucked me in from the first page, just like a good book should. I found myself thinking about the story even after I finished the book, which to me, is the mark of a great book.
If you haven't read and of the Jamie Bond novels grab Lethal Bond and enjoy a fantastic mystery!
Lady Entropy
Aug 21, 2015 rated it liked it
It's a light, fun summer read, although it seemed to dedicate itself more to personal issues (everyone's at that, except Maya's which got turned into a short story) than to the mystery and it is a bit of a pity. I expected things to grow stronger and more complex and instead it is a random side mystery. It does feel big and important, but the personal stakes are huh.

Still, I willl definitely keep reading this series.
Lester Allen
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How to run a all women's private detective office.

this is the next book in a series of fun stories about A female James Bond. it is hard to be a former model and turn P I. You have more problems than you want or need. That is what Jamie learns when she spies on her ex want to be boyfriend. This is a cute fun read. It leaves you wanting more adventurers with Jamie and her gang.
Sandy Bartles
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jamie gets a tip that there is corruption in the DA's office. She spies on her Asst. DA boyfriend, Aiden's, office to make sure someone isn't going to try to frame him and also try to catch the corrupter. Meantime she is finding she is having feelings for both Aiden and Danny, a man she has known since she was a model. This is a wonderful book and I strongly recommend it.
Kelli
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was ok
I liked the characters but the storyline was lacking. On my Nook is was only about 147 pages. It seemed too short but I don't remember anything saying it was a "short story". When it was over I thought that's it? It seemed like the middle was missing. I'll still keep reading the series. I just hope the next book has more to it.
Becky
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This a the third book in the Bond series. I received this book for an honest review. I previously read and loved the first two books and book three was no different. Jamie and her PI girls are make sleuthing fun and interesting. This one kept me wondering and up late trying to figure things out. Can't wait for the next to hopefully see how things are progressing.
Jen
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviewed, owned
This is the third book in the series, but can be read as a standalone.

Fast-paced mystery book with humor and romance. They girls had me laughing throughout the book! This book does have a cliffhanger – can’t wait to read the next book and find out what happens with Jamie, Aiden and Danny.

I received an eARC in exchange for an honest review.
Pamela
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

This story pulled me in from the first sentence. I loved it. Jamie and her girls are wonderful. Aiden and Danny are both wonderful and I feel her confusion. This is a must read and my favorite so far in this series. Can't wait for the next book.
Kathryn Moore
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good. #3 in the series.
Jamie now has different feelings other than friendship for Danny. She's not sure where she stands with Aiden, the DA. And is the DA corrupt? She spends a lot of time spying on him to find out.
Michelle Haxton
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Gotta love Jamie Bond and her men. If only she could make a decision. Great read. Kept me guessing all the way through. Haven't read and of the other Jamie Bond books, but I definitely will have to make sure I read the them now.

...If only to be able to wish I was in her shoes with her admirers.
Elizabeth
Jul 15, 2014 rated it liked it

I getting tired of these books, but I will read the next one...

Marilyn
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story. Can't wait for the next book in this series. Need to find out which man Jamie considers the one.
Theresa Cross
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery
A fun read. Light-hearted, humorous with romance thrown in. Not too heavy. I would read more by this author.
  • Laugh or Death (Lexi Graves Mystery, #6)
  • Bad Cop (Immortalis, #2)
  • No One to Trust (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #2)
  • On Tour (Queenie Baby, #3)
  • My Ex-Boyfriend's Wedding
  • No Such Thing As A Free Ride (A Brandy Alexander Mystery #4)
  • Whiskey, You're The Devil (An Addison Holmes Mystery, #4)
  • The Hitwoman and the Poisoned Apple (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #7)
  • Ugley Business (Sophie Green Mystery, #2)
  • Motion for Murder (Jamie Winters, #1)
  • California Schemin' (A Bree MacGowan Mystery #2)
Gemma had a hard time figuring out what she wanted to be when she grew up. She worked as a film and television actress, a teddy bear importer, a department store administrator, a preschool teacher, a temporary tattoo artist, and a 900 number psychic, before finally selling her first book, Spying in High Heels, in 2005 and deciding to be a writer.

Since then, Gemma has written several mystery novels

Jamie Bond (5 books)
  • Unbreakable Bond (Jamie Bond, #1)
  • Secret Bond (Jamie Bond, #2)
  • Dangerous Bond (Jamie Bond, #4)
  • Bond Ambition: a Jamie Bond Mysteries short story