Start by marking “Realm of Blood and Fire (The Circle of Talia, #3)” as Want to Read:
Realm of Blood and Fire (The Circle of Talia, #3)

Realm of Blood and Fire

(The Circle of Talia #3)

The final book in the bestselling epic Circle of Talia fantasy series.

While the realmists watch, powerless to intervene, the gormons lay waste to Talia, city by city, moving closer to Vellonia, the dragon city, each day. As the final battle nears, The Circle can’t meet the conditions of the prophecy, and hope is dwindling. But even if they can unite Talia, the prophecy dem
ebook
Published July 21st 2014 by Smashwords (first published July 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Realm of Blood and Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Realm of Blood and Fire

Start your review of Realm of Blood and Fire (The Circle of Talia, #3)
Sharon Mariampillai
Actual Rating: 4.3

This was an enjoyable read. I really liked this book more than the first two books. The story had some action-packed moments, but also some moments where I wonder what will happen in the story. It was fun and engaging. The characters were well developed. I enjoyed them all and they all had their individual standout characteristics. The ending was full of twists and I really loved it. I cannot wait to read more Dionne Lister books in the future. I am a fan of hers. I cannot wait
Lou Annette Holden
Action packed finish to an action packed series!

Wow! What a ride ! This last installment of the Circle of Talks series was hard to put down. The whole book was like the last 20% of a book usually is. Full of excitement, twists and turns. Dionne Lister has truly made a fan of me with this series.
Dan Thompson
Aug 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Epic Fantasy, Dragon fans, Magic fans
Realm of Blood and Fire, and in fact the entire Circle of Talia books, are epic fantasy stories told in the traditional epic fantasy way - almost a dying genre in today's book world. It reminded me fondly of the fantasy stories I grew up with, and for the most part, I was hooked.

We've watched both Blayke and Bronwyn grow into strong-minded and caring young adults - an age away from the moody teenagers we were introduced to in the first book. We feel their plight, we want them to win the looming
Charity Parkerson
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Bronwyn and Blayke are back in the final installment of the Circle of Talia series. These books have definitely been epic. If you haven't read the first two, I'd recommend you start there, if for no other reason than you don't want to miss them. The world Mrs. Lister has created is amazing. Dragons and Gormons exist in a way that seems fantastical yet you can imagine it's all very real.
In a series this huge, when it comes to the final book, it's difficult to skate the fine line between catching
Miranda Kate
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in The Circle of Talia novels, and it is not a standalone novel - in fact as I had left a gap of a year or more since I read the last one, and initially struggled to remember who was who. But outside of that it was an enjoyable read. When thinking that I might like more depth or more 'sophistication' in some of the scenes, I reminded myself this is a YA novel and not really a novel for an adult who is used to reading a lot of adult fantasy in this genre.

The characters and
Dblaroche
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great plot & characters

I found this 3-book series a real page turner. Really enjoyed the characters - both the bad guys as well as the good. There were twists in the epic fantasy storyline that kept the story fresh and unpredictable. My major complaint is the author used modern American slang and expressions in the dialogue.
Maureen
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
An exceptional ending to a fun YA fantasy series.
Kate
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was ok
The story was still compelling enough to finish, but the writing was haphazard and it was a bit of a slog. There were several places where the wrong character's name was written. ...more
Ryan Patterson
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the saga, but the ending just felt a little rushed. 3 books leading to the final battle which just seemed to finish as soon as it started.
B.A. Marsh
May 12, 2015
M.E. Franco
Jul 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

• None the Wiser (Detective Mark Turpin #1)
  • Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox, #2)
  • S'MORE LIKE MURDER (A Rosie Kale Culinary Cozy Mystery Book 3)
  • Interview with a Ghost in Arizona (Ghost Mysteries of the Southwest, #2)
  • Shadow of the Fox (Shadow of the Fox, #1)
  • Killing Time (Cherringham #37)
  • Murder over Miami (Izzy Greene #4)
  • Murder Takes a Holiday (Izzy Greene #3)
  • Murder She Typed (Izzy Greene, #1)
  • Murder by the Book (Izzy Greene #2)
  • Taken (The Brindle Dragon #3)
  • Magic (The Brindle Dragon #5)
  • Éclair Case of Murder (A Rosie Kale Culinary Cozy Mystery, #2)
  • Haunt Flashes (A Chance of a Ghost Mystery #1)
  • Nothing Bundt Murder (A Rosie Kale Culinary Cozy #1)
  • Ambushed (The Brindle Dragon #4)
  • A Spell To Tell (A Lemon Tea Cozy Mystery #2)
  • Witch is When it Gets Crazy (A Lemon Tea Cozy Mystery #3)
I'm a fantasy, cozy mystery, and suspense author with an associate degree of creative writing. My other day job is editing fiction and non fiction while my cat sits on my lap.

I love writing and sharing my stories, but I wish they wouldn't keep me awake at night.

I also write women's fiction under the pen name Eloise March.

The Circle of Talia (3 books)
  • Shadows of the Realm (The Circle of Talia, #1)
  • A Time of Darkness (The Circle of Talia, #2)

News & Interviews