Start by marking “Nights with Him (Seductive Nights, #4)” as Want to Read:
Nights with Him (Seductive Nights, #4)

Nights with Him (Seductive Nights #4)

4.24  ·  Rating Details ·  3,692 Ratings  ·  305 Reviews
Jack Sullivan is a Sex Toy Mogul.

An extremely eligible bachelor in New York, he’s the full package, right down to his full package. Hell, this man could be the model for one of the toys his company, Joy Delivered, peddles. Instead, he’s the powerful and successful CEO and he’s got commitment issues a mile-long after the tragic way his relationship with his fiancée ended.

He
Published November 11th 2014 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Nights with Him, please sign up.

Lauren Blakely Hi there! The ebook won't be released til Nov. 11. It'll be up for preorder closer to release

Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 15, 2014 Wendy'sThoughts rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lauren Blakely Fans, Dirty Talking, Romance
4.5 Addictive, Delicious, Just Plain Sexy Stars * * * * 1/2

There is something to be said about presenting a tale which just gives you everything you want. It doesn't pretend to be a deep, meaningful search of the mysteries of the world.... it lays out in the blurb exactly what the basics are and runs with it.

This is a perfect execution of just that. We are given characters we met in the prologue, One Night With Her. They met in a bar; connected in an amazing flurry of sexual chemistry beyond an
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.5 Hot Nights with Him!

*ARC Provided per Author in exchange for honest review*

I can say that Lauren Blakely is quickly becoming a fave of mine. I have had read a few of her books in the past and while I enjoyed them, I will say that this is my fave of hers to date! Sometimes you just need to dive into the heat and with that Lauren Blakely delivered a fabulously hot, erotic love story that was written well with amazing heat and great characters!

In a quick sum up, Jack Sullivan is the CEO of Joy
Talltree
4.5 stars!
Gretchen  (About That Story)
I loved this story so much! Jack and Michelle are amazing together!

I was hooked from the beginning. Jack and Michelle are just these great, real characters and I could feel their vulnerability and connection. I love Michelle, she's such a strong character trying to move forward from past heartache. I love that she's cautious yet open and adventurous. I could see her barriers breaking down and I really enjoyed that throughout the story. Jack. Oh my Jack! Every detail that was learned made me feel
Vaso
Mar 22, 2015 Vaso rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
What happens when a sex toy CEO meets with a psychiatrist?
And that one is the woman he spend a hot sexy night with?
The answer is that they start a 30-nights-relationship, not wanting to "hurt" their hearts.
Well this couple has a hot chemistry, a lot of sexy-erotic scenes but also the fall for each other..
What makes this story different among others is that sth happens and everything is turned upside-down.
I enjoyed this couple and I liked the end of the story as well.

Michelle
Michelle didn’t expect to find Jack standing in her doorway as her next appointment. She knew Jack, well she knew his body... last night they had met in a bar and had an explosive one-night stand. But now she is face to face with him. Knowing she can’t see him as a patient, she refers him to a fellow colleague, but soon finds herself back beneath him and accepting his offer of spending the next thirty days exploring each other.

Jack hasn’t dealt with the guilt of the loss of his fiancé. Being the
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
UPDATE April 20th 2016

photo NIGHTS WITH HIM_zpswafefpqw.jpg

Angy's Audiobook Review: 5 stars

Jack, Jack, Jack! Oh My God! Jack Sullivan is so perfect and I’m so happy to be reunited with him and his beautiful Michelle again.  Even better, with the voice of Sebastian York. I loved One Night With Her and Nights With Him the first time I read them. And now that I’ve listened to the audiobook version, I’m more and more in love with Jack and Michelle and their beautifully hot love story.

Jack and Michelle’s love story started as
Bookabulary
Oct 21, 2016 Bookabulary rated it it was amazing
This book was the perfect combo of an awesome H and an even awesome-er h. I loved how Michelle was such a go-getter and was not afraid to get what she wanted. She wanted Jack and was not afraid to act out on that want and be his sexual equal. (Go, girl!)

And then this amazing woman was given one of the best alphas that I have read lately. Jack was confident without being cocky and the fact that he owned a company that makes products for adult pleasure and ran it with his sister showed that he was
Kim
Apr 06, 2014 Kim rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars

Michelle Milo is the straight-laced therapist who has a much better fantasy love life than real one. She spent the last ten years in love with someone who had no clue. But one night gives her the chance to walk on the wild side when she meets a sexy, flirty, stranger, Jack.

Jack Sullivan has his own personal issues and is living with guilt and pain from his past. He runs a sex toy business, but was leading a life without pleasure. But one night with Michelle sparks need and want in him
Jen ~ The Literary Gossip
Mar 04, 2014 Jen ~ The Literary Gossip rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-favorites
Full Review on www.literarygossip.com

Buy the book: http://amzn.to/1wnfFXb

Get ready for Jack Sullivan to knock your socks off. And your bra. And your panties. You might as well just get naked now, because not only is Jack hot as hell, he’s also extremely romantic and downright devilish in the bedroom. He’s a triple threat of delicious naughtiness and you won’t be able to resist him. Once again, Lauren Blakely has proven that our best bossy alpha men don’t have to be miserable and beaten down.

Jac
Wendy
May 18, 2014 Wendy rated it it was amazing

Oh My Jack!!! Seriously, where does Lauren come up with these men?! They never disappoint. They are so incredibly hot, loyal, protective, and awesome. And Jack Sullivan delivers and then some.

Though this is part of the Seductive Nights series, it focuses on Jack Sullivan and Michelle Milo. Now we have met Michelle through previous books of Lauren’s but this time the spotlight is on her. After dealing with unrequited love Michelle decided it is best to protect her heart. And after suffe
Kate
Apr 24, 2014 Kate rated it it was amazing

Lauren is back and now we get Jack. Holy smoking and sizzling sheets, the man is a dirty talker extraordinaire. We thought Clay was amazing. Jack? Jack tops him. He is all talk, all action and all hotness.

Jack and Michelle meet, have a one night stand and then they meet again. And it’s a bit awkward because Jack is supposed to be Michelle’s patient. Which of course can’t happen since they had the amazingly hot sexy time. So, Jack is shuttled off to another therapist and Jack and Michel
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls Book Review
Nobody, and I mean nobody, does a dirty talking hero like Lauren Blakely. My husband sends her his continues thanks for consistently approving upon his nights with each new release.
First there was Davis Milo,who will always hold a special place in my heart because he was there first. Then came Clay Nichols, who quickly stole my heart as well as ruined many of my dedicates. Now she's brought us Jack Sullivan. Where do I even begin with Jack? Oh, how about the fact that he is the CEO of the most
Shayna
NIGHTS WITH HIM by Lauren Blakely will take you on a sensuous journey that will not only reach your loins, but your heart and soul as well. Intensely erotic, genuine, and emotional, these amazing characters came to life in my mind, leaving me with so much pleasure, so much contentment, that I couldn't stop smiling as I put my head down and sleep finally overcame me.

I bow down to the king of verbal foreplay, Jack Sullivan. Man, does that sexy piece of meat know how to talk dirty! I'm getting all
All Booked Out
Feb 23, 2014 All Booked Out rated it it was amazing
I love a dirty talker, a strong, obviously fit, good looking man. Clay was that man, and now, we have Jack. But Jack, seriously he took dirty and rubbed his filthy beautiful naked body all over it.

Michelle matches Jack, she is strong, confident and knows what she wants sexually and isn't afraid to ask for what she wants. They had some of the hottest sex scenes I have read from Lauren... damn.

A great underlying bit of mystery and a great read, a wonderful addition to the Seductive Nights series.
Marie
Jan 24, 2015 Marie rated it really liked it
This was pretty good! I did enjoy this book...

Sex toy CEO falls for a psychologist...lots and lots of steamy sex, in which I assumed would happen, but there was a spin - that gave the story some mystery. A trip to Paris was wonderful...I love when I get to live vicariously and take trips with my characters!
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Nights with HimNights With Him (Seductive Nights: Michelle and Jack)
Interrelated Standalone erotic romance
Lauren Blakely has jumped up into my top favorite author group with Nights With Him . Adding the delicious Sebastian York narrating a book that's already hot as hell? OMG, explosive! (I mean that literally. Mr. Ana and I had a very busy few days thanks to Lauren). Though this is the fourth in the Seductive Nights series, It totally stood alone, and I never felt as if I wished I read the 3 preceding b
Keri
Sep 19, 2014 Keri rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nov-2014
What did I think? Well, you don't think while reading this book, you just feel. I wondered if I had to put a heart monitor on sometimes, because all I have to say is Jack definitely knows his way around a woman's body and pleasure.....phew...

Not only does Jack do wonders with his and her bodies, he also is compassionate. Once he opens is heart and soul up with help of releasing the guilt from the past, he becomes a woman's dream, at least mine he did.

Michelle was solid. I liked that she knew w
Kelly Hager
Oct 24, 2014 Kelly Hager rated it it was amazing
If you were thinking that Lauren Blakely's books have gotten too dark, you'll be happy to know that this is a return to her early, more carefree days.

There's still plenty of emotion---you may remember that Michelle was in love with Clay and he didn't return that feeling at all---but by and large, this is a love story. And, possibly best of all, it's a love story for people who aren't really that into love.

I'm also pretty sure that this is definitely her sexiest book yet (not surprising, really,
Elodie
Mar 09, 2015 Elodie rated it it was ok
This book was slow and not interesting. Fatal combo, my friend.

Diane
Apr 16, 2014 Diane rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 1-2015-reads
One word.....AMAZING!

Lauren Blakely does it AGAIN! Holy hotness..the sex was hot, hot, hot OH and
the sex is non-stop.. Did I mention that?
Jack is so sexy and romantic everything we want in our book boyfriends. Michelle is funny, clever and open. She is the woman we all want to be!
Seductive Nights is a must read series! Five + STARS for Ms. Blakely.

Marianna
Apr 09, 2014 Marianna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.

Michelle Milo is the poster woman for unrequited love. After loving a man for ten years who only saw her as a friend, she won't be making that same mistake a second time, never again will she give her heart to a man who won't give her his.

Jack Sullivan, sex toy mogul, might be New York City's most eligible bachelor, but he couldn't care less. Ever since things ended with is fiancee year ago, he has not been with a woman. He has been to weighed d
Emma
Feb 23, 2016 Emma rated it it was amazing
This is a full length standalone book based on two characters Jack and Michelle. Michelle has previously been introduced in the series and my first impression was she was quite the bunny boiler!
This book totally changed my opinion, she is a brilliant strong character, a fantastic career woman and a woman who knows exactly what she wants.
I loved the idea behind this story, two single people get together for 30 days of sexual encounters. These turn out to be some of the most leg crossing, fan you
Tammy
Jun 29, 2014 Tammy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, kindle
I loved Jack and Michelle's journey to get to their HEA.

30 days... It was only supposed to be for 30 days, but after only 1 night, Jack knew that 30 days weren't going to be enough.

Their journey had its rough patches, but in the end some things are worth giving up for love.

You just have to read this story to see you gives up what and what happens to Jack and Michelle's relationship in the end.
Lovette Shelton
Jul 22, 2014 Lovette Shelton rated it it was amazing
This series is a must read!
Give Me Books
Nov 06, 2014 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
Oh my god, Jack.... It was pretty obvious that Nights With Him was going to be hotter-than-hell, given that the hero is a sex-toy mogul, but seriously? This was OFF THE CHARTS hot. I mean, whew...I need a cold shower and a pack of cigarettes – and I don’t smoke.

After spending one scorching hot night with a beautiful woman named Michelle, Jack Sullivan knows he wants more time with her. The last place he’s expecting that to be is on the couch, as her patient, when he fronts up to a psychologist
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Nichole's Sizzling Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

Email: sizzlingpages@gmail.com

This series has quickly become a major favorite of mine. Both the prequel Night’s With Her and the full length novel Night’s with Him was the steamiest installments that I’ve read of Lauren Blakely's to date.

This was 911 call the fire alarm hot.

While the blazing love scenes were fogging up my Kindle, there was a beautiful love story that was slowly simmerin
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Lauren Blakely can't write a bad book. She can't even write an ok book. She writes awesome books! She's one of my favorite authors and I have read everything she's written, some more than once. Jack quickly jumped to the #2 spot on my Blakely Boy list and that isn't an easy task. Something about his easy style, intelligence, dirty mouth and sexiness is almost too much for me to handle. Almost.
Jack Sullivan, sells sex toys. Michelle Milo is a psychologist who's perfectly buttoned up on the outsid
Dana
Nov 24, 2014 Dana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jack is a military man turned sex toy creator. Michelle is a world renowned therapist, focusing in on the romance and aspects of sex. When the pair meet one night at a hotel, sparks fly. When they meet the next day in Michelle's office with Jack as her newest patient, neither can get the night before out of their heads, and Michelle prays that a colleague is taking on new patients.
Jack is still getting over the fact that he dumped his fiancee 20 minutes before she skied into a tree and died. Mic
  • Second Chance (Running Into Love, #3)
  • Dark Surrendering (Surrender Saga, #3)
  • Bound in Blue (Love Square, #3)
  • Keep Me Closer (Dangerous Tides, #2)
  • Always Me (Shattered, #2)
  • Keep It Safe (KIS #2)
  • Play with Me
  • Dating Delaney
  • Unbreakable Hearts (CEP, #2)
  • Calling Card
  • The Empire State Series
  • Atonement (Chronicles of the Fallen, #3)
  • How Many Chances (Chances, #2)
  • Broken Until You
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • Coming Home to You (Rockport Beach series #1)
  • High-Stakes Loving (King's Bluff, Wyoming #2)
  • Fatal Obsession (Harden, #1)
A #1 New York Times Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's hot, sweet and sexy. She lives in California with her family and has plotted entire novels while walking her dogs. With fourteen New York Times bestsellers, her titles have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Lists more than seventy-five times, and she ...more
More about Lauren Blakely...

Seductive Nights (6 books)
  • First Night (Seductive Nights, #0.5)
  • Night After Night (Seductive Nights, #1)
  • After This Night (Seductive Nights, #2)
  • One More Night (Seductive Nights, #3)
  • Forbidden Nights (Seductive Nights, #5)

“He dropped to his knees, pushed up her skirt, and spread her legs open. “I have unfinished business with your pussy,” he growled, as he dragged a finger across the outside of her panties.” 2 likes
“Why do I want you? Because you are smart. Because you are beautiful. Because you make me laugh. Because you are sensual and passionate and the way you give me your body drives me absolutely fucking wild, and now I am rock-hard again for you. There. Satisfied?” 2 likes