Start by marking “Fangs of Anarchy - Were in the World is Gannon Dodd? (Forbidden Alpha (Part 3))” as Want to Read:
Fangs of Anarchy - Were in the World is Gannon Dodd? (Forbidden Alpha (Part 3))

Fangs of Anarchy - Were in the World is Gannon Dodd? (Forbidden Alpha

(Fangs of Anarchy—Forbidden Alpha #3)

While Irish McConnell and Claire Montgomery try to hide their sizzling attraction for one another, and in order to keep the peace between his vampire clan and her werewolf pack, Claire begins to dig deeper into the mystery surrounding the very bad thing she's done (it's really bad!) based on a rather obscure clue.

To follow the clue, she makes plans to immerse herself in
Published June 1st 2014 by Dakota Cassidy

Be the first to ask a question about Fangs of Anarchy - Were in the World is Gannon Dodd? (Forbidden Alpha

Jun 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Warning: This is the 3 episode in the Fangs Of Anarchy serial, there may be a spoiler or two if you haven't read the first two books so continue at your own risk.

It's official, I HATE evil music cues! I am not cut out to read serials, the cliffhangers are slowly taking away years from my life. But like hell if you think I'm going to stop now. Fangs Of Anarchy has me hooked and I am Dakota Cassidy's bitch. I will read and torture myself every time a new installment comes out. It's THA
Margaret
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it

To follow the clue, she makes plans to immerse herself in a place Irish would never allow her to go into alone, but in an effort to keep him out of her troubles with her pack, Claire m
SirenBookReviews
Oct 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**This book is intended for adults over 18. Contains some explicit content.

Review:

This is part three in the Fangs of Anarchy Serial. Things are heating up to a critical point. The Clan’s blood supply is in jeopardy because of Irish’s actions against Courtland in parts one and two. Irish saves Claire’s life yet again! Talk about a damsel in distress, Claire’s picture is next to the definition in Webster’s.

If that wasn’t enough drama don’t worry, Dakota Cassidy has spun a
Jun 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Part 2 left me feeling a little meh. Part 3 picks up in the middle of the action. Claire and Irish can't ignore their building attraction any longer. Many decisions are to be made. There are some cryptic notes that leave us wondering what the heck Claire is doing and who, exactly, is involved in this with her. We know the bad guys are bad, but we still don't know why they are SO bad. Also, Hadley, Irish's younger sister gets more page time, as does Irish's brother, Liam. The wolves are wondering ...more
SB Morales
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This story just keeps getting better and sexier!! Claire goes into the zone to get her proof that she was justified in killing the alpha. This story is full of mystery, suspense, and steamy erotic scenes. Each book keeps getting better and better. With the introduction of the zone it opens up even more of a world I'm totally fascinated with. I can't wait to find out where Cassidy takes me in her next book!
Michele
Jun 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I want an Irish of my own! I hate cliffhangers and waiting, I'm all about instant gratification, but Dakota keeps me coming back for more! I love this story more with every episode. Lucky for Claire, Irish can't get her out of his head, so he keeps showing up to bail her out of danger or trouble. I can't wait to find out the secrets, why did Clair kill Gannon and where is the body?

I was lucky enough to receive a copy of this episode in return for an honest review.
Margaret
Jun 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
This episode is a little shorter than the previous ones and it doesn't seem like very much happens. But what does is really important to the relationship. Lots of questions still unanswered, but I wasn't so bothered by the cliffhanger this time. I totally saw it coming.
Michelle Babatunde
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Part 3 YEAH!!!!!

Part 3 YEAH!!!!!

Can't wait for part 4. great story line. Interesting characters. would definitely recommend to friends and family. Hurry with part 4!
Crystal Flannery
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot and steamy scene between Irish and Claire!! Is there any point denying their feelings any longer?! Both are keeping secrets of their own and the big mystery of Gannon Dodd is an even bigger mystery then ever!
Patti Ashley
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Too short!!!!!

wow, this plot is so very entertaining. Cannot wait until book 4 & 5, to see how a vampire and a werewolf can make a happy ending. The dialogue is stellar and makes the plot and characters come alive.
Dani Hodge
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome- thats all I have to say- The suspense keeps coming and coming and the evil music at the end is killing me! I cant wait for the 4th installment to come out! The Author is hoping tomorrow it will be out but I cant wait! I highly recommend, it will keep you on your toes thats for sure!
Hollie
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this serial read more than is probably good for me! I love the mystery of why Claire killed Gannon Dodd, the forbidden romance of Claire and Irish..the ongoing evilness of Dakota Cassidy as she prolongs the story...part by exciting part. <3
Melody
Jun 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Dakota Cassidy is continuing her sexy fun new series in this third installment. I love this series!!
Josette Reuel
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved the uniqueness and quirkiness of this story. Awesome storyline and terrific characters, kept me on my toes throughout. I couldn't put this book down once I started reading.
Gina
Jul 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm liking this world but sereiously more cliff hangers?
Brittany
This is a review for parts 2-5. I LOVED THIS! It was a great mix of hot and story. I loved everything about this serial. I will definitely be looking into more from this author!!
Janet Martin
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Book three

Great book and good series just too short. I just get started and it's cover. On to book four now.
Kathy Fischer
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great question!

This series is great fun. Superb writing, suspense, romance, and best of all, price! You really can not miss this
Elizabeth
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God this is like a weekly sitcom that ends on a cliffhanger! That makes me curse at the TV cause I can't wait!
Amanda
Jeanette
rated it it was ok
Jul 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• A Taste of Scarlet (Treeland Pack Tales)
  • The Tourist
  • Instinct (The Halfling Chronicles, Book 1)
  • How to Worship a Goddess (Forgotten Goddesses, #2)
  • Velvet Cataclysm
  • Dream Lover
  • Heated and Spiced With Murder (A Josie Rizzo Cozy Mystery #3)
  • Loved by the Alpha (The Shadow Pack Rules, #5)
  • No More Black Magic (Here Witchy Witchy, #1)
  • The Knaveheart's Curse (Vampire Island, #2)
  • The Vampire Wardens and Werewolf Society 5 Story Box Set
  • The Wayward Daughter (Shadow Souls MC Book 1)
  • Flax's Pursuit (Aura #2)
  • No Rest for the Wicca
  • Vampires: Boxed Set
  • Be My Banshee (Purple Door Detective Agency #1)
  • Ride Hard, Ride Fast (Seven Devils MC, #1)
  • Charmed Ever After (Halloween LaVeau #6)
Dakota Cassidy is a national bestselling author with over thirty books. She writes laugh-out-loud romantic comedy, grab-some-ice erotic romance, hot and sexy alpha males, paranormal shifters, contemporary kick-ass women, and more.

Invited by Bravo TV, Dakota was the Bravoholic for a week, wherein she snarked the hell out of all the Bravo shows. She received a starred review from Publisher Weekly f

Fangs of Anarchy—Forbidden Alpha (5 books)
  • Fangs of Anarchy - Killing the Alpha (Part 1)
  • Fangs of Anarchy - Girl Most Lycan (Part 2)
  • Fangs of Anarchy - In the Zone (Forbidden Alpha (Part 4))
  • Fangs of Anarchy - Revelation (Forbidden Alpha (Part 5))
“I feel like I should apologize. I didn’t want to like you, but I couldn’t help it.” “Really? I wanted to like you. Wow, you’re like the meanest woman ever.” 0 likes