Start by marking “Uninhibited (Beachwood Bay, #4)” as Want to Read:
Uninhibited (Beachwood Bay, #4)

Uninhibited

(Beachwood Bay #4)

Fall in love with Beachwood Bay -- the USA Today bestselling series by Melody Grace!

He’ll teach her a pleasure beyond her wildest dreams…

Alicia Wright isn’t the kind of girl to make out with a stranger in a dark alley. She’s spent years playing it safe, pining after the perfect man – who’s about to marry someone else. She doesn’t know how to move on, until a sexy stranger
ebook
Published July 21st 2014 by Melody Grace

To ask other readers questions about Uninhibited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uninhibited

Start your review of Uninhibited (Beachwood Bay, #4)
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Now LIVE on AMAZON

*******************

4-4.5 stars!!

description

Note: This is a pretty intricate series so I’ve explained the reading order at the bottom of this review.

Melody Grace is one of those authors who I can always count on delivering the goods. While her Beachwood Bay series is formulaic to an extent and embodies many NA clichés, I don’t give a rat’s ass about it because IT.WORKS. They’re scorching hot and make me fall in love with the idea of love. They never fail to put a grin on my face. T
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘
Congratulations to myself! (What? Of course I can do that right?)

Here's the worst DNF of my life. 4%. 4 fucking %.

I thought I was strong, but I can't deal with it. I can't. Not now anyway.

Maybe, I mean maybe one day, when I'll be able to stand a guy who decides that a girl is his HOPE and his SALVATION (what with this word anyway?) 30 seconds after meeting her (and I'm feeling generous here) maybe, that fucking day...

Who am I kidding? It will never happen.

Just for the fun, here's the quote tha
Jessi
4 Rockin Stars

Alicia
In love with her best friend from college who is getting married to someone else, leaving her heartbroken. She is organized, predictable, does not like to be reckless or live life without plans.

"I don't do crazy."

Dex
Sexy world famous rocker. Stopped singing a year ago and is hiding out in his beach house. Blames himself for the death of a friend and even though music is in his soul, refuses to sing anymore.

description

The two cross paths in a alley, where Alicia is crying o
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title:Uninhibited
Series:Beachwood Bay #4; The Callahans #2
Author:Melody Grace
Release Date: July 21, 2014
Rating:4 stars
Cliffhanger:No
HEA: (view spoiler)

This book starts off right where we left off in Unrequited. After their fast and sharp burst of passion, Dex and Alicia are left staggered by what they believed to be one night of comfort. Now they're feeling anything but comfortable just walking away from each other.

Alicia is used to order and simplicity in her life. S
Bethany
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Uninhibited is another hit from Melody Grace, I loved this! I’ve said this before, I‘m a BIG fan of Melody and the Beachwood Bay series. Uninhibited is the beginning of a new direction for the Beachwood Bay series. This part of the series called The Callahan’s will focus on The Callahan siblings, past favorites from the Beachwood Bay series will still be in this new part of the series.

We first meet Alicia Wright in Unafraid. Alicia is all about doing what she thinks is the right and safe thing t
Mandy
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Dex is a sexy, bad-boy, rocker with a dirty mouth. Alicia is in love with her best guy friend who is getting married. Alicia and Dex agree to spend a week together for her to get over her crush. This book was incredibly HOT! I loved Dex and Alicia together and did not want this book to end. Dex is so hot! I loved him! This is the first book I have read by Melody Grace and I just absolutely loved her writing - I can't wait to read more. Fantastic!

*ARC received by NetGalley in e
Geri Reads
Aug 07, 2014 marked it as abandoned-for-now
It's not a DNF. It's nothing against the book or the author. It's just that I can't seem to get into this book right now. Sometimes the timing sucks. I don't want to read it and hate it because I wasn't in the right frame of mind while reading it. So it's best to put this aside for now.

It doesn't mean I won't revisit this book in the future because I'll definitely will. :)
* A review copy was provided by the author via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review *

~~ 4.5 "Holy Hotness" Stars ~~

This book should come with a warning about needing a fan and some ice cubes while reading!!! This book was smoking' HOT ;) This series just keeps getting better and better with every book that Melody Grace releases. Her writing, to me is flawless. Her stories always suck me in and keep me interested all the way through. She creates such great characters that you never want
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
Maybe a little bad is just what you need...
Uninhibited is the 2nd book in the Callahan Series, a continuation of Dex & Alicia's story. Alicia is the 'good girl' who does what is expected of her, planning out every move in advance. Well, that was until she meets the bad boy, spontaneous, dirty-talking rock star. He makes her want to break the rules instead of follow them. When he asks, "When was the last time you did something crazy?", she hadn't started yet. But the explosive chemistry between t
Deborah Mingle
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
VERY HOT AND A GREAT TUGGING AT THE HEART STORY. Uninhibited - is a great read i fell in love with the story of Dex and Alicia. I am going to try to give you my thoughts and feelings of the story without giving any spoilers away. Lets start with Alicia- She is a very Sophisticated but yet sheltered woman with a slight wanna be wild side wanting out of her and she own her own successful business and isn't even 30 yet, she is a planner who has to have everything written down in her date book and e ...more
Amy
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-books, 5-stars
Melody Grace has done it again!!! This is my favorite book in the Beachwood Bay series so far!

Uninhibited follows the story of Alicia and Dex. Alicia has spent her entire life planning and playing it safe. She's spent years of her life pinning after one of her closest friends....the problem with that, is that the man of her dreams is marrying someone else. She's destroyed and doesn't know how she will ever move on. That is until one night. She meets Dex and he turns her entire world upside down,
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
I just finished this book and it is haunting me. You know... when you are so into a story and after you finish it you just don't know what to do with yourself? I went ahead and bought the rest of the Beachwood Bay series just so that I can catch up and read about all these characters our author Melody Grace has created. All I can say is what a trip!

At the end of Unrequited, Dex makes Alicia an offer. In this new book, Alicia must decide whether to continue living her life full of regrets and unf
Heather andrews
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The most important thing you need to know about Dex is that you don't interrupt him when he's getting sweet with his woman, "dammit!" I curse, whirling around to face our interruption. It's a busboy from the restaurant, some kid looking mortified in the doorway. "What do you want?" I demand, breathing heavy." I loved how much Alicia affected Dex, "Dex gives me a dark look. "Some good it's doing me now." He takes another breath, and then adjusts his jeans. "Damn woman, you're killing me right now ...more
Jessica
Jul 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
I got this as an ARC e-book through NetGalley & the publisher.

I absolutely loved this book! The pacing was spot-on throughout the book, with just enough ‘down time’ in between the in-text chemistry of Alicia & Dex for me to catch my breath. Although the book followed a somewhat formulaic set of events, it was done incredibly well & had me thinking I was watching a movie rather than reading a book. I could not put it down!

The chemistry of Alicia & Dex leapt off the page & definitely had me hooked
Christine McAlister Falzarano
I was lucky to get an ARC of this book and was not disappointed!!! Dex is totally swoon worthy!!! Is there anything better than a bad boy? I think not!!! I loved all the Beachwood Bay books and cannot wait to meet the rest of the Callahan Clan. As soon as you can get Dex in your hot little hands grab him!! You will be glad you did. Cannot wait for Teagan and Ray Jay!!!
Wendy Marcus
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Alicia and Dax's story. Of note, you don't need to read the prequel to understand and enjoy it. ...more
Margaux
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
While I was still reading this, I'm debating if this is a four-star or five-star rating. What's stopping me from giving it a perfect score was there is too much, way too much sex scenes. I know sex sells but some were irrelevant to the story that I skipped reading them and still not miss out on anything. All that said, I enjoyed reading it. I was dreaming about the story and it felt like I was still reading after I finished the book in one night, before I went to bed.

I enjoyed being inside Alici
Jessica
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, reviewed
After reading the prequel novella to this book, Unrequited, I was desperate to read more of Dex and Alicia. I loved their passion and that exciting anticipation both of them had when they were together. The novella ends with Dex making an alluring proposition- one that is sure to rock Alicia's world, should she agree.

Pacing: I don't read Melody's books. I devour them. It's easy to lose myself in her words for hours and then realize that the outside world actually still does exist. I am so excit
Resch Reads
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So it is official, Dex and Alicia are my new favorite Beachwood Bay couple! Alicia is a good girl, she makes good life choices, she plays by the rules, she is innocent, naive, and desperately trying to find herself. Dex is train wreck two seconds away from impact, he is a whirlwind of emotions, sexual energy, and hidden pain; however, would your really expect anything else from a rock star? Melody aced these characters, they are the perfect contrast and the out come is tantalizing.

So Alicia obvi
Raj
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
2 stars

The story's okay. It was kind of flat to me and it ain't that exciting. There were some hot scenes though.

When I saw the ratings, I was excited but when I started to read this.. I just knew that this novel ain't for me. It wasn't able to satisfy me.

I was expecting more drama but it wasn't enough. The writing style is okay. I kind of just breezed through the novel.
Petra
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is the best in the series so far. I just love Dex and Alicia . I hope I can read about them about them in the other books.
Laurel
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Dex is the perfect hero - a sexy, bad boy but with deep feelings.
Melanie
Jul 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Alicia lives life by the rules. She has a successful career, friends, a family that loves her and she has been in love with her perfect guy for 3 plus years. The problem is that her perfect guy, Hunter, is one of her best friends and has no clue... oh and he's about to get married to another woman. Alicia, being who she is, actually likes the fiance and rather than finally confessing her feelings to Hunter, she struggles to try to forget him and move on. When the chance to do just that appears a ...more
Brooke
Jul 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
I received this ARC via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

The gist: Alicia has been in love with her best friend since college. The problem is, he's happily engaged to the love of HIS life. Dex is a rockstar who craves the spotlight like a drug but he's in a self-imposed exile from the spotlight. They meet in a chance encounter and he promises if she spends one week with him, he'll make her forget the man she's pining over.

Alicia is a bit of a control freak. She's the type of person w
Three Chicks
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Review by Allison East

I will always be a huge fan of Melody Grace, I love her Beachwood Bay series, and this one about the Callahans is uber steamy and sexy. I read the prequel Unrequited and wanted more of Alicia and Dex, and the good thing about Melody is, that she delivered and I didn't have to wait too long!

Uninhibited takes place a few months after the prequel Unrequited ends. Alicia hasn't taken Dex up on his offer of a week of hot sex. Her life is boring, and she starts to become o
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Jul 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
It's been some time since I have read a Melody Grace book - I read Unbroken when it first came out and have been so caught up in the many books releasing that I haven't had the opportunity to return to the Beachwood Bay series though after reading Unrequited and Uninhibited - I have to get back and read the books in between ASAP because holy hell these books were so good and HOT!

Unrequited, a novella, opens up to Dex Callahan and Alicia in the alley and sparks they are a flying as we see the fir
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
4.5 Filthily Uninhibited stars!!

Dex isn't just a talented singer!
That dude can TALK DIRTY!!! And I loves it.

I was so happy to receive an ARC, to delve into the continuation that was these two - AND I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED!

Bliss too me over, and even though I was super busy, I made it my business to finish this before the release date :P

Dex was one of those sexy, talented souls that got traumatized. Denying himself pure happiness as a means of punishment for someone that he shouldn't even be bla
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
“Some things, you can’t plan for. Some people, you know before you even meet. Some loves are forever.”

Dex and Alicia’s story actually starts in Unrequited. In Unrequited you get to see how Dex and Alicia meet. There isn’t much backstory to them yet but the book hooks you enough to make you want more, and leaves you wondering if Alicia takes Dex up on his offer……..

“I have a place at the beach, away from everything. Spend one week there with me, and I swear, I’ll make you forget this other man
Maria
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying this... Melody Grace is one of few authors that makes out of reading a pleasant and realistic experience. Her writing style is like a walk on the park: relaxed, easy to follow, always leave you with a smile on your face. Her stories are believable, interesting and you get caught up from the get go. Her characters are easy to relate with since they have real life careers, situations and problems.

Now, let me tell you what I love about this book...
Alicia and Dex - Their firs
Lisa
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I fell for Beachwood Bay with Emerson and Juliet and have loved all the books so far. This is an offshoot to the series and I think this a fab new addition to the family!

Alicia is the consummate professional, good girl, over thinker and pining over unrequited love, falls literally into the arms of Dex, rocker, bad boy struggling with demons and himself over an event that has caused him his recent exile from the music he desperately loves.

What starts out as one week of no promises or expectations
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Let It Be (Butler, Vermont #6)
  • Bayside Romance (Bayside Summers Book 5)
  • A Little Rain Must Fall (Summer Lake Silver, #3)
  • Christmas On Pointe (Silver Bell Falls, #2)
  • Declan (Undercover Billionaire #4)
  • Tempted by Love (The Steeles at Silver Island, #1)
  • A Very Married Christmas (Silver Bell Falls, #3)
  • Like Some Old Country Song (Summer Lake Silver, #1)
  • Christmas Inn Love (Silver Bell Falls, #5)
  • The Christmas Plan (Silver Bell Falls)
  • Secret Santa (Milford College, #4)
  • I Only Have Eyes for You (San Francisco Sullivans, #4; The Sullivans, #4)
  • A Christmas Rescue (Silver Bell Falls, #4)
  • Bayside Escape (Bayside Summers Book 4)
  • Alex (Striking Back, #4)
  • Noah (Anderson Billionaires, #2)
  • A Sixer of Tequila (Althea Rose Mystery #6)
  • For the Win (Gaming the System, #4)
NYT bestselling author of small-town romance. A new chapter in the Sweetbriar Cove series begins with Two Hearts - July 30th!

Beachwood Bay (8 books)
  • Unbroken (Beachwood Bay, #1)
  • Unafraid (Beachwood Bay, #2)
  • Unconditional (Beachwood Bay, #3)
  • Unstoppable (Beachwood Bay, #5)
  • Unexpectedly Yours (Beachwood Bay, #6)
  • Unwritten (Beachwood Bay, #7)
  • Unforgettable (Beachwood Bay, #8)

News & Interviews