Start by marking “The Silver Siren (Iron Butterfly, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Silver Siren (Iron Butterfly, #3)

The Silver Siren (Iron Butterfly #3)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  4,053 Ratings  ·  278 Reviews
Every journey has an end.
Unable to find the answers she sought in Skyfell, Thalia, Joss, and Kael travel to Haven with a prisoner in tow. An attack on the road waylays their plans, and Thalia finds herself traveling alone with Kael to the hidden sanctuary of the SwordBrothers.
But war is on the horizon and the Raven is amassing his army. This time, the target is not Calandr
Published May 27th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Silver Siren, please sign up.

Becky Yep! When you get to the last 80-90% of the book and things are still crazy and intense, you may start to worry that it won't be...but she wraps it up…moreYep! When you get to the last 80-90% of the book and things are still crazy and intense, you may start to worry that it won't be...but she wraps it up nicely in the last 10% of the book.(less)
Ally I wouldn't. It's best to start with the iron butterfly, or you'll miss out on a lot of important information.

Lynner12
Apr 04, 2013 marked it as to-read
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT!!!! So amazing! I cannot wait to reads what happens next. I really Hope that Chanda can crank out the next book. I almost don't want to read anything else until it comes out.
Danoon
I want to read this book so much!! This is my ultimate favourite series and i can't wait for this one. Keep writing Chanda! It says it will come out in 2013.....but when?
(4th June 2014)
Literally just finished reading this a few minutes ago and all i can say is OMFG! If you've read the first few, you need to get yourself this book pronto because in no way does it disappoint. Chanda Hahn finished off this awesome series with explosive action, kick ass magic, fantstic twists and, of course, the das
Aleks
Dec 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
When I finished The Steele Wolf and found out there was going to be another book coming out soon I couldn't contain my excitement. As I didn't have anything to read whilst I was waiting and I enjoyed The Iron Butterfly so much I decided to read Chanda's other series (An Unfortunate Fairy Tail- also AMAZING).
Now i have read The Steele Wolf twice and re-read my favourite parts millions of times (I ended up getting excited all over again xD)and it's still not out :(
I can't wait to find out what ad
Thalia
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: can-t-wait
I can not wait for this book! I wish more people will read it so I can fangirl with them!
Selena Yukino (The Lioness: hear me roar)
I can't believe I got 50% in this book. Unfortunately, I can't finish this....actually no. I won't finish this shit.

Thalia, our main character is in my top 30 of the most fucking stupidest, cowardly, impotent, naive, ignorant, and selfish bitches I've ever come across as a main character.

Enter Kael, the assassin. His target was Thalia. All he had to fucking do was slit her throat and be done. In the first part of the first book, you were absoutley amazing. You were going to kill Thalia...but yo
Kayla
Jun 14, 2013 marked it as to-read
Cant wait for it already got dragged in head first, by the first two books. What other suspense will happen next? action? Or other powers will Thalia reveal? What will she do next? with both Joss an Kael around?hurry up please all the other books are saying "read me!" but they all look boring! But this is so going to be on my Christmas list!!!
Ecarstairs
There's no release date...I'm having an existential crisis waiting for this book.
I'm most likely going to get some major anger directed at me for this but //puts on battle armor// I despised Joss in the second book. I liked him in the first -don't get me wrong- but honestly in the sequel he seemed too pushy and protective as if Thalia couldn't take care of herself. I loved Kael the moment he was introduced in the Septori prison. I feel as though Kael knows and treats Thalia like how she is -a
Kathy * Bookworm Nation
What a fun series! I really enjoyed this last book and how everything came together. Thalia faces a lot of new challenges, but consistently stays true to herself and wanting to do the right thing. She never lets her circumstances turn her into something bad. It's a constant struggle, but she stays strong. We did a lot of traveling in this one, we get to visit a lot of different places and meet a lot of new characters. It was a tad overwhelming, but I liked it. Love triangles always drive me nuts ...more
Maddie
Nov 25, 2013 marked it as to-read
I am so excited for this to come out! Supposedly in December? I really hope Thalia falls in love with Kael!!!!!!!! He is sooooo cool!
Starr Wood
Dec 02, 2013 marked it as to-read
Team Kael
Marie Clarisse

“It sounded off pitch and grated on my nerves. “What is that sound?” I asked. Alek covered his mouth with his hand. “Do you see what I mean? He’s humming–my brother is humming.” He tried to hide his smile.
I couldn’t help the surprised look that covered my shocked face. Kael did not have a singer’s voice. The humming was terribly off-key. “That sounds like cat’s howling in pain. It’s disturbing,” I whispered. The noise from inside stopped. “Exactly!” Alek said. “He never hummed before he left.”

Crystal Smith
Apr 04, 2013 marked it as to-read
Hurry hurry hurry
Kathryn
Aug 07, 2014 rated it liked it
This book really bothered me. Thalia started out as a strong and independent woman but now I find her weak and really dumb. The author makes her out to be a very powerful person and yet whenever a dire situation arises she doesn't use any of her given powers. It's like she doesn't have any of them at all and instead makes rookie mistakes. For example, when the Septori attacks their camp along with the Denai she doesn't even think to wake up the camp but tries to handle it on her own. What is wro ...more
~Zaky~

Driven by suspense(made me kill myself with frustration;)) anticipation & excitement which compels you to keep turning pages till the end, a real page turner!
Loved Chanda's style of writing she never fails to surprise her readers to expect the unexpected!
Overall series- quite an enjoyable,suspenseful good read!:D
Fantastic wrap on the series!!
Lexie215
Jun 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
when is this book going to come out..... i get out of school so i will be on summer break thinking about the book, waiting for it to come out.... has Chanda Hahn tell a date for when it is released.... i cant wait any longer!!! she said it wold be out fall/winter 2013!!!! its been fall/winter in 2013!!!1
Sibil
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lo sapevo, io!!!!!!

Maybe it was all a bit too much, but I enjoyed it a lot!
I wanted more wolf and the archangel thing was really too much, and also the sirens, but I enjoyed the reading and I loved them all. I am really happy to have known them and to have read this story.

Italian review of the series here: http://theroadtohellispavedwithbooks....
Kim
Oct 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great way to wrap up the story. I felt the epilogue was a little hurried though and told as an afterthought, not given the weight and gravity of the rest of the book. Overall though, fantastic!
Lburt
Apr 01, 2013 marked it as to-read
So excited to read what happens next.
Sep 27, 2016 rated it liked it
This was interesting. A few unexpected twists, but the end was expected and that ruined it for me :-(
Patricia Carnes
Jul 03, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Fantasy lovers
I was pretty disappointed with this book (the last in a trilogy). The first book (Iron Butterfly) was really good. The second was okay, but this one just didn't measure up. Grammatical errors were everywhere and the tense was constantly changing which made it hard to follow sometimes. The main character, Thalia, was a lot more childish and wishy-washy. She wasn't the same heroine that was in the first book. The love triangle was a bit elementary and one of the characters, Joss, seemed to have be ...more
Tansy Foor
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-books
This story was amazing! It took a little while to get into the rhythm of the book and to get over the numerous spelling/editing mistakes, but once I got into it, I couldn't let it go. This book because a drug to me, I had to know what happened next. I abandoned all my social obligations just to I could finish this series. Yes, I finished the series (3 books) in two days. (This is a new record for me!)

If you like Chanda Hahn's other series: An UnEnchanted Fairy Tale Series, you'll love this serie
Camille A. Thomas
Amazing. SPOILER ALERT

I absolutely loved this. I will admit I cried when I finished this book, only because I was sad that such a good series was over. The one think that made me burst into tears and blubber like an idiot was Faraway's death. I've been a Kael fan from the beginning, so I was happy when he and Thalia ended up together. Chanda Hahn never disappoints me. I hope she keeps writing wonderful books like this one, and I can't wait for the fourth book in the Unfortunate Fairy Tale series
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-ratings
Oh my word!!! I loved this series so so much! It was very interesting and good.
*spoiler*
I knew after the whole trip to the sword brothers home that she would choose Kael. Kael was the real deal. He was truly her soul mate and knew that before they were bonded. :)
I loved the way that it ended. Normally I don't like it when a great and main character dies in a book (cough cough ALLEGIANT cough cough) but it was a good trade. It was nice to have he hero saved and her loved one to be with her.
It
Jessica Surgett
Aug 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
AMAZING!!!
I cannot even express how much I freaking loved this book! I first stumbled upon The Iron Butterfly about a year ago and was immediately enthralled by the story. I then had to wait- very impatiently- for Steele Wolf to come out..... and then AGAIN for Silver Siren..... And as Thalia so aptly put it: "One of the hardest lessons I never learned was patience." lol ;-) I am just so pleased with the finale of this awesome series. It was more than I hoped it would be and I am so glad I inve
Elissa Barbosa
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enchanting story

This enchanting story engaged me from the first book to the very last page of the third the series. I was enthralled in the story and didn't want to put it down! Chanda Hahn really knows how to cross fairy tale, mystery, adventure, and even a little love into this story that will engrossed you. The heroine of this series is so determined and tough and you fall in love with her character. I would highly suggest this book to a YA or an adult for a great fantasy type story with much
Marija (Let's Talk Books)
Mar 24, 2014 is currently reading it
So excited for this next installment!!! On her Facebook she gave a little teaser! (Which was amazing btw). She also said that there is no specific date but she is pushing for it to coming out in MAY!!!! *fingers crossed*
Alicia
May 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I thought that overall this was a great book. My only complaint is that I wish the pacing would have been a little more consistent. There were some things towards the end that I would have loved to learn more about!
cyndi
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of my favorites and one I will definitely read again! I own it both on kindle and paperback. Thalia's journey was one of secrets, betrayal, loyalty, and self discovery. It's an amazing story...one you won't want to put down!
Imogene
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy, ya, brain-lolly
I'm choosing to think that it just needs a good editor. You know, to help with the pacing, the abrupt changes, the characterisation, the logic, the spelling, the tired fantasy tropes....
Emma Tarlinton
Mar 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this series was absolutely AMAZING! I swear I'm gonna die if she doesn't release it soon. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!! so worth 5 stars
Anything, I suppose. I just want to talk about the book. 18 27 Nov 30, 2014 04:26PM
The silver siren 13 20 Jun 03, 2014 11:28AM
When is this book so post to come out 2 12 Apr 25, 2014 06:47PM
The silver is best 3 19 Jan 04, 2014 04:39PM
  • Blooms of Consequence (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #4)
  • Ferran's Map (The Cat's Eye Chronicles, #4)
  • Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 05
  • Sanctify (Unbinding Fate, #2)
  • Princess and the Three Beasts 1
  • The Otherworld Trilogy: Faelorehn / Dolmarehn / Luathara (The Otherworld Trilogy #1-3)
  • Fractured Darkness (The Age of Alandria Book 3)
  • Tempest (Scribes of Medeisia, #2)
  • 絶対平和大作戦 4 (Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen, #4)
  • Wings of Nestor (Solus, #3)
  • Blood and Bite (Rune Alexander, #2)
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 02 (Dawn of the Arcana, #2)
  • Mine to Spell (Mine, #2)
Chanda Hahn is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Reign An Unfortunate Fairy Tale. She was born in Seattle, WA, grew up in Nebraska and currently resides in Portland, Oregon with her husband and their twin children. She attended North Central University in Minneapolis Minnesota for Childrens Ministry. She was also a children's pastor, bookseller and children's librarian.

Books pu
More about Chanda Hahn...

Iron Butterfly (3 books)
  • The Iron Butterfly (Iron Butterfly, #1)
  • The Steele Wolf (Iron Butterfly, #2)
“I love you. I’ve always loved you, and I always will.” 10 likes
“I, uh, didn't mean to upset everyone."
"Didn't you though?" he spoke softly. "You seem to have a habit of coming in like a storm and leaving a path of destruction and confusion in your wake.”
9 likes