Start by marking “Inked in the Steel City Series Box Set #1 (Inked in the Steel City, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Inked in the Steel City Series Box Set #1 (Inked in the Steel City, #1-3)

Inked in the Steel City Series Box Set #1

(Inked in the Steel City #1-3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  202 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Ink is forever. So is love.

This box set includes Books 1-3 of the best-selling Inked in the Steel City Series. Follow the artists and staff of Pittsburgh's Hot Ink Tattoo Studio as they find true love and scorching passion.

HOT INK (Book 1)

Mina never meant to fall for her sexy tattoo artist, Eric, or to become a model. But when she's asked to pose in a photo shoot for the H
ebook
Published June 4th 2014 (first published June 3rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Inked in the Steel City Series Box Set #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inked in the Steel City Series Box Set #1

really liked it 4.00  ·

~❤️Minnie❤️~
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-books
Hot Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #1) by Ranae Rose
4 Stars
I have been wanting to read this author for sometime but I haven't been able to for personal reasons, so when I saw that the author was willing to spare a few copies of the first three books of the series I couldn't resist to apply for one. I am SO glad I did.

We have in this first book Mina a bank teller who is secretly crushing for her tattoo artist. She doesn't think any man will when something long term with her because she isn't able to give the relationship the time it needs. But t
Donna
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The place to go in Pittsburgh to get your ink done is at the Hot Ink Studio. The men and women of Hot Ink are so much more than their art. Read these fast hot sweet reads and you will see what I mean.

HOT INK (Book 1)
Bank teller Mina feels 24 going on 40. As guardian for her wheelchair bound 14 year old sister she doesn't get out much and can’t identify with her peers. She meets sexy tattoo artist Eric when she decides to get a rather intricate tattoo. He is nothing but professional while giving
April
Nov 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received a copy from the author.

Book 1: Hot Ink
3 stars
The first book in this series is about Mina, a 24 year old bank teller who is also the guardian of her 16 year old, wheel chair-bound sister. She decides to get a tattoo from Eric at the Hot Ink tattoo studio. She likes Eric, but finds she doesn't have time for a relationship and can't imagine that a guy would not understand her devotion to her sister. After posing for pictures of her tattoo with Eric, they start to date. Will Mina and Eri
Julie (Jewls Book Blog)
Hot Ink
4 stars

Mina is falling for her sexy tattoo artist Eric. Unfortunately, she's also convinced she has too much baggage and a relationship won't work out. Thankfully, Eric disagrees.
A sweet and sexy read, Hot Ink can be read as a standalone and does have an HEA.

Innocent Ink

Having loved and lost before, Jed is leery of getting involved with someone again, especially the exuberant redhead he finds he simply can't resist.
Karen doesn't have a shy bone in her body. She's straig
Jessica Smith
Dec 16, 2014 rated it liked it
The first book started great hen just bombed with the lame ending that was way to rushed. The second book was so much better more ironed out to make a complete and believable story. The third was so so. I liked the story but some of it was a little corney. I'm not sure if I will get the second set since these had great sex scenes but the "love" stories were a bit unbelievable.
Meg Weglarz
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook-a
Enjoyed this set very much - stories about, gasp, Grown Ups! You know, adults in their 20's and 30's who actually act like adults, very refreshing. Very likable characters and believable storylines, lovely love stories and plenty of sizzle.
Kim
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 sweet romances

This box set was 3 sweet romances that were modern day stories. Three tattoo artists and the people who they fall for. Each one is unique and expands family obligations, grief, unplanned pregnancy, and a vengeful ex. Nice rainy day weekend read.
Sue Sparks
Diann
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
excellent series I'm reading the next series now. The stories were real life you felt like you with them
Susan Destefano cavallo zimmerman
Hot, sexy alpha males. Tall, tatted and toned just the way we like them....all find that one they have to have and won't come easily....
Julie
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read mainly for the descriptions of tattoos! The rest was okay - story #3 was the slowest and most draggy but okay.
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
love! I really enjoyed reading these books. can't wait to continue the series!
Shelby Rivas
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love all of them
Dianna Mayberry-billiot
I just couldn't get into this book. Can't seem to figure out why, but it was a struggle all the way. Think I'll set it aside for a bit, then come back and see if it was just me.
Jewell Hess
  • Casualties of Love
  • Her Secret Pleasure
  • Joe & Tate
  • Have Mercy
  • The Genie's Witch (The Djinn Series, #1)
  • Kiss of Fire (St. James Family #2)
  • Accidentally Yours
  • The Auction: A Billionaire Wins a Date
  • Master of Hearts
  • Callie, Unwrapped (Play It Again, #1)
  • Once Upon a Fiery Christmas (Return to Avalore, #3)
  • Marine Ever After (Always a Marine, #14)
  • First Kiss (Emma's Arabian Nights, #1)
  • Daughter of Deception (Family Lies, #1)
  • InkHeart Authors Presents Steamy and Sizzling Summer Reads
  • Sapphire (Rare Gems #1)
I write what I know and love: adult romance with blue-collar heroes and real-life flavor. Tattoos, handcuffs and men in uniform are a few of my favorite things, and it shows in my thirty+ published books.

I live in the South with my man in uniform, who I married for the entertainment value. Just kidding - it was the handcuffs, err, true love. ;)

So far, our happily ever after includes a couple kids,

Inked in the Steel City (9 books)
  • Hot Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #1)
  • Innocent Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #2)
  • Dedicated Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #3)
  • Abiding Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #4)
  • Serious Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #5)
  • Irresistible Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #6)
  • Alluring Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #7)
  • Beloved Ink (Inked in the Steel City #8)
  • Secret Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #9)
“Ink is forever. So is love.” 1 likes