Start by marking “Rescuing Her Honor” as Want to Read:

Rescuing Her Honor

(The Bodyguard Romance #2)

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Noella had thought they had stopped the stalkers, and several corrupt governmental factions who wanted her to step down from being a judge. That is until the treats reappeared. Vance, her bodyguard turned fiancée also thought so. But then again, many secrets are still hidden deep inside a safety deposit box in Switzerland. While going to receive Vance's inheritance in Zuri ...more
Published May 13th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Rescuing Her Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescuing Her Honor

Annette
Jul 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed-lr-gw
by Johnny Ray

In Rescuing Her Honor, author Johnny Ray offers a mystery filled with intrigue and suspense among a beautiful young couple. Noelle is a successful judge. Her fiancee, Vance, is trying to protect her as there are those who seem intent on harming her. Vance who has been successful as a bodyguard is now looking forward to completing his law degree and starting a high end business combining his arts.
What this couple wants now is to slip away for a few days to beautiful
Becca
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have read the book that comes before this one called Her Honors Bodyguard. One of the things that I liked about this book was that it picked right up where the last one left off which is refreshing. There is no need for back story of any kind or to make up for lost time in between this book and the one before it. This is truly one of my favorite things that an author can do when they are writing a sequel to another book. In my honest opinion, I did not find that this book was as great as the f ...more
Kristin
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Rescuing Her Honor was probably the first international romantic thriller that I have read in a long while. It's not one of my favorite genres, however this was a great, suspenseful book that kept me reading till late into the night.
The author has a wonderful way of writing that keeps the reader engaged and wanting more. The scenes are all well-written and descriptive enough that I could see them in my mind's eye.
Since I didn't rea
Gina's Library
Jun 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
This is the sequel to Her Honors Bodyguard. This book picked up where the first one left off. I love when an author is able to do that.
For me personally, I didn’t find this book moved as quickly as the first one did. It was still very good though and I enjoyed reading about Noella and Vance as a couple.
Noella and Vance travel to Switzerland to see what is in the safety deposit box Vance’s father left him. Could it change their life in a good or bad way? Will they finally figure out who is stalki
Niki
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Johnny Ray did it again, another good book of his hand. The book picks up with Noella and Vance who have found happiness again with each other. Before they go to Switzerland to finalize his inheritance, Noella's father throws them an engagement party at the country club.
Noella receives a weird phone call and is sure it is her stalker. Her party is ruined.

Vance hopes that their short vacation in Switzerland will give them a break. Vance can't shake the feeling someone follows them, will they ever
Rachel
Jun 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Johnny Ray continues the story of Noella and Vance in this intrigue packed novel. The writing is amazingly descriptive with enough suspense to cause nerve failure. The twisting plot pulls the reader through the story without allowing for breathing and you’ll find yourself wanting to not put the book down.

The book description is accurate in the stories content and I am happy to say I thoroughly enjoyed the book after a short settling period. Ray’s style of writing is fully descriptive, inventive
Malin
Jul 03, 2014 rated it liked it
I had so much trouble finishing this book, due to many reasons. I didnt really get the "in love " feeling between the couple but more of a "friends" relationship and there was so much happening for me to keep up with and it just felt a bit to exaggerated for my liking.

I was given a copy from the author for an honest review.
elaine m. suda
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Exciting story

Exciting story

Fascinating and exciting story. A lot of suspense and intrigue. It was hard to put down my Kindle. It just zipped along and kept you waiting for the next bit of excitement to take place. I enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more of Johnny Day's stories.

Erin
Jun 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: netgalley
ARC provided by NetGalley.

This was a DNF for me. I guess I should have read the first one before attempting to read this, but the characters were so cheesy I had a hard time focusing my interest on this book.
Sandra Livingston
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

Johnny Ray did it again. Excellent book. he did a great job following his first book honoring he honor. can not wait for another book from him
Doreen
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
It was a fascinating and exciting story mingled with a lot of suspense and intrigue. Looking forward to reading book 3 of the series.
Nicki Conroy
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ever since reading Her Honor's Bodyguard, I've wanted to return to these characters. This left me wanting still more.
Jean Testa
Shahla's World
Aug 02, 2016
Melissa Wilkerson
Sep 21, 2014
Johnny has a passion, a thirst, for life and adventure that he loves to share with his readers.

Please consider joining SIR JOHN'S ARMY, his fan club, by signing up for his newsletter http://eepurl.com/Ltkfv

Johnny Ray's blog http://www.sirjohn.us
and amazon site http://www.amazon.com/Johnny-Ray/e/B0...

He has owned and operated several real estate companies, several insurance companies and a stock

The Bodyguard Romance (2 books)
  • Her Honor's Bodyguard