Start by marking “The Naughty Nine” as Want to Read:
The Naughty Nine

The Naughty Nine

(Broslin Creek #4)

The Naughty Nine -- Where Danger and Passion Collides

Included in this box set collection:
* Stop in the Name of Love by New York Times Best Selling author Nina Bruhns
* Deathblow by New York Times Best Selling author Dana Marton
* A Girl, A Guy And A Ghost by Patricia Mason
* Everything He Never Wanted by Mary Leo
* Red Rock Rises by Taylor Lee
* Dirty Little Sec
Kindle Edition
Published July 8th 2014 by Zuzalley Enterprises, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Naughty Nine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Naughty Nine

Samantha Woods ( LSK Sweetheart Reviews )
Saved by Lorhainne Eckhart

Abby was taken captive one night while traveling and was held captive as a sex slave. She was finally able to escape but then she was stranded in the middle of the ocean while 8 months pregnant. She was found and rescued by a Naval ship. The Captain Eric was instantly drawn to her and compelled to protect her. Eric has some misguided views about women in the Navy. He doesn't feel that they should be there he feels that it is too dangerous. Therefore, he has made many en
Dorel
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
I borrowed this set from the library because the authors Taylor Lee, Lorhainne Eckhart, Rita Herron, Jill Sanders, & Dana Marton. The only story I enjoyed in this set was Deathblow by Dana Marton. This story had action & this story stayed on track. I'm sorry the other stories didn't keep my interest. I'm glad this introduced me to authors Nina Bruhns, Mary Leo, Julie Leto, Patricia Mason, & Karen French.
Casey
Jul 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
A copy was provided by Netgalley for an honest review.

The Naughty Nine has some really great authors. While I did not love all of the books in this collection, there is a lot of talent and full length novels for one great price. Worth the price even if you don’t love them all.

Karen
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was an great box set!!! These are all full length novels and while I did enjoy some stories more than others, all in all I'd still say grab it!!! You won't be sorry!! :)
FayAnn  Hollcroft
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was ok
This boxed set gets a very small rating from me due mainly because too many of the books I really couldn't get into them, sorry.
Dakota Storm
Jul 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Stop in the Name of Love by Nina Bruhns

Nanee's Review:

Wow! Bridge is one sexy as hell undercover cop. His sexy body and his wink and grin boy Mary Alice didnt have a chance. Loved Mary Alice, shes sweet, caring and oh so protective of her heart. These two are flirty and cute together but boy when things get hot they get hot. Love these too together. Love the story, it's intriguing but mostly sexy and sweet, Bridge didn't have a chance to get away...great story 4 stars

Red Rock Rises (The Red Roc
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
More reviews at http://losttobooks.bogspot.co

This box set will take you a while to get through (took me 9 days) as all the books are full-length novels but it's definitely worth the time. It was exactly what I was looking for as I'm going through a military/cop phase right now so this seemed like a great option. Anyway, I'll give a mini review on each book now, otherwise I'll be writing pages.

Stop in the Name of Love by Nina Bruhns
It took me a while to get into this book. I felt the names wer
Wendy Ward
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Naughty Nine is a collection of books from different authors, including Nina Bruhns and Rita Herron. You’ll find yourself wanting to read this collection nonstop, as the male leads from each individual book get hotter, sexier, and naughtier than the last. The female leads are also really strong in this collection, particularly Jessie from Red Rock Rises and Marisela from Dirty Little Secrets. These ladies don’t need a man to protect them because they could kick his butt!! This is a really st ...more
N. Kuhn
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This box set will take you a while to read. These are all full length books!
Stop in the Name of Love- by Nina Bruhns: This was a really sweet sexy story about overcoming the past and facing the future. Um, I'm sure we've all had fantasies about hot construction workers. Too bad none of them in my area look like Bridge :)

Red Rock Rises- by Taylor Lee: I really enjoyed the characters, except how weak Jesse was portrayed. As a Major in the military, you would have expected her to not break down a
The Color of Ink
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is one set of amazing reads you don’t want to miss out on. You get nine enticing full length novels and a bonus novella to boot. Each story will pull you in and when one ends and you are begging for more, you just dive right into the next one.

You get an array of everything you could imagine in this set. Do you like heroes, undercover cops, billionaires, and bad guys? Good, because it doesn’t stop there as the list goes on. Let’s visit each with just a few words, shall we?

Stop in the Name o
Amber
Jul 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Stop in the Name of Love by Nina Bruhns:

I had such a hard time putting this one down. I was drawn in from the start and loved the characters.

Mary Alice pretty much gave up on love. She wants to live just a safe contained life but can't help but fantasize about the super sexy construction worker on her street.

Bridge is an undercover cop on assignment trying to catch Mary's neighbor and can't help but want her in the process.

The chemistry between the two is so hot! You can't help root for the
Linda
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, suspense
This is my review of DEATHBLOW by Dana Marton:

A book with a rich story line, breathtaking action and romantic suspense that keeps you turning the pages until the very end....

His last encounter with Wendy... Hell, she'd been the one to hurt his feelings.
The best sex of his life, and she'd kicked him out as soon as it was over, told him not to bother with calling because it was strictly a one-time thing. Told him, actually, while he'd still been inside her.
He groaned at the memory as he slipped be
Elle Markov
Jul 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is collection of 9 stories that combine a bit of danger with a lot of attraction.

The collection includes:
One Night To Kill by Rita Heron
Saved by Lorhainne Eckhart
Snowbound by Karen Fenech
Secret Identity by Jill Sanders

Some of these stories are more enjoyable than the
Janet
Jul 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Don't miss the chance to acquire 9 amazing books and a bonus novella. This collection features excellent writing, characters and lots of romance and sensuality. I thought I would read them like short stories, but once I started the collection, I worked my way straight through. Did I like them all equally, well, no, but I did discover some interesting new authors, and I would say that each book is well plotted, has strong engaging characters, and that dialogue and setting were well done.
The perf
Book Him Danno
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe I forgot to write a review for this series.
I love love love all these author and can't get enough of any of these books. When they put together a group of books most of the time you will have a few duds. Nope this group off books have awesome non stop actions, romance that will heat up a room and sweet stories that will help readers fine new authors to invest in.
Advance Copy from Netgalley
Samaris Creech
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A great collection of strong female characters with amazing supporting men. From ex-military to ex con a little bit of everything to keep your imagination going and keep you rooting for these extraordinary women. The creativity put into this box set is nothing short of miraculous. I could not stop turning the pages full of action, love and suspense these books will rock your world.
Amanda
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I can't quite pick ONE favorite. I knew couple of authors from this set which turns into the whole set.

It throws you all over the world between all those amazing authors. Their writing style are amazing in my opinIon. Completely different maze of missions to get to the end. Plots that was put together were great! I can see myself reading this set again.

Thank you authors!!!
SB Morales
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a great set for Mystery and Suspense lovers. I have been able to discover new authors that I might not have without this set. This set has kept me captivated throughout. I do enjoy anthologies. You get all these books for less than what one costs. It's a great value and I can't wait to find more.
Peggy
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW*

**BOX SET**

Hurry and grab this box set! You will love each box included! Each book are full novels and all are great to read! My biggest problem was choosing which book I would read next after finishing one! Great books and fantastic authors!!
Peni
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology
Please see individual stories for review.
Nancy
Aug 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 99-e-books
Stop/Nina= 3*.
#2=Red Rock Rises by Taylor Lee is very good. The hero has to disarm the h ehe he can love her, definitely different ! 4*
Mimi Barbour
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have read many of these authors multiple times and was stoked when I saw this collection. I pre-ordered the set and can't wait to get started. Treat yourself!! It'll be a wonderful summer read.
Barbara Tsipouras
Aug 04, 2014 rated it liked it
9+1 entertaining sexy love stories embedded in stories with enough suspense to keep you interested and characters with some edges.
Allison Gill
Jul 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Great to have the chance to read so many different authors all in the same collection. There was some really good ones and some OK ones.
Beate
Sep 30, 2014
Tamikka
Apr 06, 2015
rakel matthíasdóttir
rated it did not like it
Jul 03, 2019
Jean
Oct 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Five Alarm Alphas: Eight Sexy All New Romances
  • Last Hero Standing
  • Before He Was A Secret (Starstruck #3)
  • Her Winning Formula (Hot & Nerdy, #3)
  • Deadly Chemistry (Sex, Lies, and Science Geeks, #1)
  • License to Love: Holiday Box Set
  • Season of Second Chances
  • Take Down (Billionaire's Club: New Orleans #3)
  • Unforgettable Heroes Boxed Set
  • And Justice for Her: Boxed Set
  • Out for the Count (Worth the Fight, #3)
  • SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart
  • Scorched (Sapphire City, #1)
  • Danger and Desire
  • Confessions of a Chalet Girl (Ski Season, #1)
  • Mastered 2: Ten Tales of Sensual Surrender
  • Stranded with a Hero (Three River Ranch, #3.5, Lone Pine Lake, #2.5; Real Men, #2.5; Accidentally in Love, #2.5)
  • SEALs of Winter
New York Times and USA Today best selling author Nina Bruhns is an avid world traveler and adventurer with two graduate degrees in archaeology -- all great fodder for her stories, giving them broad dimension, vivid settings and characters that are out of the ordinary. In addition to hitting both the NY Times and USA Today bestseller lists, her novels have earned two RITA nominations, and won numer ...more

Broslin Creek (6 books)
  • Deathwatch (Broslin Creek, #1)
  • Deathscape (Broslin Creek, #2)
  • Deathtrap (Broslin Creek, #3)
  • Deathblow (Broslin Creek, #4)
  • Broslin Bride: Gone and Done it (Broslin Creek, #5)
  • Deathwish (Broslin Creek, #6)
“hour?” The flustered woman glanced from Jesse back to Dameon. “I’m… sorry. I assumed” 0 likes