Start by marking “Permanent Bliss (Bliss, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Permanent Bliss (Bliss, #3.5)

Permanent Bliss

(Bliss #3.5)

Makenna Lewis never thought she would be the one walking down the aisle to marry her superhero. But then again, she hadn't expected Daniel Winters to crash into her life and tilt her world off its axis two years earlier. As they celebrate their last days of singledom, they find themselves battling over the guest list, managing the in-laws, and dealing with last minute disa ...more
ebook
Published August 25th 2014 (first published August 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Permanent Bliss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Permanent Bliss

Michelle
Jul 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed

Mac & Daniel’s story continues in this Bliss Series Novella. The proposal has been accepted and Mac is reigning in her freak outs, although Daniel is still a little worried that as the wedding approaches that Mac might just freak out. Living the life that she never expected, happily engaged, sleeping with only one man, mother of two and well.... blissfully happy. Mac is ready to say I do to her superman. Permanent Bliss gives the final moments leading up to their HEA as they approach their
Brianna Maddox
AHHH!!!! Okay, Mac and Daniel are definitely still my favorites. I adore this couple so much and this little novella further made me fall in love with this couple. Mac is probably one of my favorite characters, she's hilarious!!!
Kellie Maddox-Ward
Jul 11, 2014 marked it as to-read
OH HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?!
More Mac and Superman? I mean Daniel? YES PLEASE!

photo backflips_zpse682a937.gif
Mara De Guzman
5 Blissful Stars!
ARC kindly received for an honest review
Review also posted on Mara's Bookshelf

Daniel and Mac are back! See that, it even rhymed! The hilariously adorable couple is gracing everyone again with their funny banters, steamy sexy sex scenes, and sugar sweet lovin'.

BJ Harvey did not disappoint in giving us the story of these two after Temporary Bliss and the glimpses we saw of them from the other stories in this fun romantic series.

I was excited when the author announced that there w
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
I'm assuming you have already read Temporary Bliss and fallen in love with delicious Daniel? Well prepare to be wooed by him again. Mac is a very lucky girl!

These two are my favourite couple of the series and you just know that Daniel is going to pull out all the sweet stuff to get his girl to the altar with him. The proposal is so sweet! I love how much he adores her and isn't afraid to show it. They love each other with so much passion and the chemistry between them is just so freaking hot.

If
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
We are back to Mac and Daniel!! It’s time for their happily ever after FINALLY! This was a quick read that brings every one back together for this big day. We get more of the hotness that is M&D, more level 10 freak outs and loads of laughs! This was a great way to celebrate this union, I was glad it finally came back around to them.
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

Amazon Buy Link (NOW LIVE)--->> Permanent Bliss

~~ 5 "Blissful" Stars ~~

What an AMAZING finish to Makenna and Daniel's story. Permanent Bliss is a novella in the Bliss Series by BJ Harvey. I loved that she created this little gem for us. My review will probably be really short, because the book was really short. This is a novella that can be read in less then a couple hours, but it is totally worth the time to
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
I was gifted a copy for an honest review

Mac and Superman are back!

I love, love love this couple! They are sweet, sexy, funny - Mac is bloody hilarious!

"Bra line, mom, Bra line. No one says breasts anymore. Boobs, jugs, tits, knockers, sweater puppies, hooters, the twins, traffic lights, bazoongas. Boobs, mom." ~ Mac.

And Daniel - aka Superman - is just swoonworthy. There is not one thing not to like about this man. I need to go lose my phone on a train to find my own Superman (with super parts!!
Books Laid Bare
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This companion novella is so much more than you would anticipate – it brings Mac and Daniel’s story to its happy ever after and it does it with absolute perfection!

Mac and Daniel have it all, and their relationship is so passionate that they are perfect for each other. They are so funny together and while the story concentrates on the lead up to their wedding, it gives us ample opportunity to experience Mac and Daniel at their hilarious best.

They say that a couple that laughs together stays tog
Tami
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Bliss Series by B.J. Harvey is one of my absolute favourites. Daniel ‘Superman’ Winters and Makenna Lewis are one of the funniest, sexiest and most perfect couples you’ll meet. And by perfect I don’t mean all roses and sunshine I mean honest and real and ideally suited to each other.

Permanent Bliss is a companion novella to the Bliss Series and it’s where we get to see whether Mac and Daniel get the happily ever after I always thought they so richly deserved. Consistent with other books in t
Shayna
Mac and Daniel’s love story continues in this great novella from BJ Harvey’s BLISS Series. I didn’t know how necessary this book was until I finished it! I would have cried without it, screamed without it, and whined without it. So thank you Ms. Harvey for helping me to avoid a breakdown! Mac and Daniel are one of those couples you just want to hang around with all of the time. They are so easy-going, so fucking hilarious, and just plain entertaining. PERMANENT BLISS gives us a look into the day ...more
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a companion novella. To fully enjoy it, you will want to read Temporary Bliss first.

I loved everything about this. It’s nice to enjoy the neurotic Mac and superhero Daniel again even if for only a few weeks of story time. This starts off with a refresher and different point of view from their engagement. Then we jump straight to crunch time around their wedding. All of the elements that make this series so enjoyable are here. The quirky and witty banter between Mac and Daniel is amazing
Marci
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2014
Eh, I thought there were a few sweet moments, but too many 'yeah, right' type of situations.

[SPOILER]

I thought the 'will she run?' Plot line silly considering there was never anything in the h's behavior, at present, to hint it would happen. Nor was there any sort of snafu to make it seem like she was late or anything. Daniel thought it a few times and really did nothing for the story.

I also do not buy Daniel being ok with Mac having one last drink with the three guys...at the wedding rehearsa
Tantalizing
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to hear that BJ was writing another book about Mac and Daniel aka Superman with his Weapon of Mass Impregnation.

The chemistry between Mac and Daniel heats up the pages and dampens panties. They are in love and you can feel it radiate between them. Who said babies decrease the amount of sex a couple has? Because Mac and Daniel didn't get that memo. They can't keep their hands off each other.

Permanent Bliss is packed with heat and belly laughs that will keep you turning the page
Audrey
What a wonderful way to wrap up for Mac and Superman.

It's like watching a finale of your fave series. BJ Harvey did a great job wrapping this up and it truly feels like it comes to a full circle. Such a happy ending. I was taking my time reading every page and want it to last because I know it's like the grand finale. And it didn't disappoint.

This story reminded me of why I love Mac and her sassiness and how much I enjoyed Temporary Bliss.

And it also gives us a glimpse of Noah's story that sure
Cheryl
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review for Permanent Bliss by B. J. Harvey

Review for Hooked on Books

4 stars out of 5

What a great ending to the story of Makenna and Daniel. This couple has been through so many ups and downs, it was great to see them get their happy ending.

This book was a lighthearted trip through their road to their wedding.

Makenna had finally realized that she deserves to be happy. She has found her true love with her “Superman” Daniel. Hot as hell, and so smooth talking, he is perfect.

With twins to complete
Michelle Follis
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a way to end the journey of MaKenna and Daniel. I loved every single minute of this story. This was told in true freak out Mac way and in the totally sexy Daniel way. The sex scenes are AMAZING and the side stories had me tearing up after laughing so hard. It leaves the door wide open for us to learn a bit more about Noah and read his story next. I thank you for ending their journey the way you did.

Marinieves
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really love Mac and Daniel ... This a great wedding story.
Oh ... That epilogue ... Noah ... Delicious !
Tanya Vought
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this NOVELLA on Daniel and Mac!! Will have my review posted tomorrow!!! :) <3
nicandbooks
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wishing for a Wedding

I’m an such a big fan of authors giving us novellas with updates about our favourite characters and Permanent Bliss fits the bill perfectly. With Mac and Daniel’s wedding approaching, we get a bit of drama thanks to some exes, cuteness overload thanks to two little munchkins, hot and steamy sexy times and - my favourite part - little updates on all the Bliss gang. I especially enjoyed this story being in dual perspectives, as it’s the first time we’ve got to get inside Super
Jamie  Zishka
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Permanent Bliss was another great story by B.J. Harvey. I was so happy to get this little novella that shows you more of Daniel and Mackenna from her first book in this series Temporary Bliss. I would give this story a 4 stars. This is not a standalone so you must at least have read Temporary Bliss before this to understand the story. Although all the stories in this series were amazing and you should pick them up as well.

As you should know by now the story began with Makenna being a commitment
Kim Howlett
Aug 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Permanent Bliss
BJ Harvey

Permanent Bliss is a novella. You need to read all the other books in the "Bliss" series before you read this book.
Permanent Bliss brings Mac and Daniels story full circle and finally gives them their happy ever after that they truly deserve.
Mac and Daniel have alway had a very passionate relationship. I loved getting one last piece of witty, action from them, with some sexy scene, banter and easy going characters, that we have got to know and love from the first book.
Karen Harper
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved Mac and Daniel’s story in Temporary Bliss and I also loved reading little snippets about them in True Bliss and Blissful Surrender so I was really looking forward to reading about their wedding in Permanent Bliss. BJ Harvey did not disappoint me.
I decided to keep to the wedding theme when I writing my review. I’m sorry if you don’t appreciate my analogy.
The Bliss series by BJ Harvey could be likened to a wedding cake. The foundation layer is Temporary Bliss and a very tasty layer it is.
The Novel Lifestyle
4.5++ FOREVER SUPERMAN STARS

I, Makenna Lewis, am getting married. Wed. Hitched. Becoming someone's ball and chain. Speaking of balls, Daniels will be in my purse for the rest of his life. Nice thought, isn't it?

A wonderful conclusion to the perfect love story for a couple I fell madly in love with so many months ago.

It goes without saying that Mac and Daniel are my favourite couple of the BLISS SERIES, so it was the most awesome thing ever when I found out that they were getting a novella, a
Kristine GPI Bookblog
I was lucky enough to receive an arc of Permanent Bliss in exchange for an honest review. If I wasn't already an avid fan of Daniel "Superman" Winters Permanent Bliss would of converted me...

I loved how much Makenna has grown, her days of level ten freak outs might not be over but they are definitely less frequent. This wedding has been a long time coming, Makenna is ready to walk down the aisle and into her forever with Daniel, the wedding may be only a formality for this family but what girl d
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Mac and Daniel have such a passionate relationship... they are insatiable. This story is the cherry on top for their story.

Permanent Bliss is the reference to the now impending marriage between our characters. We get a glimpse at all the preparations, the families interfering, bachelorete and bachelor parties, etc.
Normally bridezillas have to deal with all these things. In Mac's situation, you need to add the 18 month twins with the ever present Daniel's ex-girlfriend Nikki, and Mac's threesome
She Hearts Books
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I so love Mac and Daniel! They're getting MARRIED! Best proposal ever! Holy hotness! That means some serious drama for this SUPER hot couple. Seriously Nick? You've got to bring the ex? ACK! Now along with the drama comes some SUPER sweetness and scorching sexing! LOVED reading about their babies from both of their points of view. Talk about some steamy sexting and sexing...the night of the bachelorette party was delicious. Well except for the whole head bashing incident. Best maid of honor toas ...more
Lora
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 out of 5 stars

Mac and Daniel were the first in this wonderful series of characters who have grabbed a huge chunk of my heart and continue to bring me crazy worlds that are all too real.

Reading their engagement passage in the other book made my eyes water, but being at their wedding and experiencing all of that with them and the others made a wonderful novel.

If I didn’t read anything else in this book than the rehearsal dinner scene bring all of the guys from Mac’s life back together again, I
Julie Barrett
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Permanent Bliss is a short novella that concludes Mac and Daniel's story. This isn't a standalone, you need to have read Temporary Bliss first (and possibly True Bliss as well). I'm glad we got to hear more from Mac and Daniel, they are both great characters and deserve to get their Happy Ever After. This is only a short read but it is full of fun, humour, Mac freak-outs and sexy moments.

In this novella we are counting down to days until Mac and her Superman get married. We get to meet all of ou
Shanoff Reads
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing

** I received an ARC from the author for an honest review. **

I started Daniel and Macs story from the beginning. It was the first BJ Harvey book that I read and I really liked it. It was really sweet and sexy and very sexually charged. This little novella is no different. I thought by the synopsis that things would not turn out for the better but I was so pleasantly surprised by the outcome...and that epilogue ending was a little draw dropping.

I have not read the other books in this series but
« previous 1 3 next »

• Ravenous
  • The Prisoner (The Replacement, #1.5)
  • Diesel
  • Clover
  • How Many Chances (Chances, #2)
  • Brie's Christmas Pearls (Submissive in Love, #3)
  • Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
  • Essentialism: Bridgette & Troy's Story (Life. Destiny. Fate., #3)
  • After the Internship (The Intern, #3.5)
  • Iron Cross (The Dartmouth Cobras #6)
  • Ride A Cowboy: Back in the Saddle / Eight Second Ride
  • The Seduction (The Marriage Diaries, #2)
  • The Dom with the Clever Tongue (Badass Brats, #3)
  • Play with Me
  • High-Stakes Loving (King's Bluff, Wyoming #2)
  • ShameLess
  • Seduced by the Game
  • The Morbid and Sultry Tales of Genevieve Clare
BJ Harvey is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Bliss Series. She also regards herself as a smut peddler, suspense conjurer and a funny romance thinker upper.

An avid music fan, you will always find her singing some hit song badly but loving every minute of it. She’s a wife, a mom to two beautiful girls, and hails from what she considers as the best country in the world—New Zealand. Currently

Bliss (4 books)
  • Temporary Bliss (Bliss, #1)
  • True Bliss (Bliss, #2)
  • Blissful Surrender (Bliss, #3)
  • Finding Bliss (Bliss, #4)