Start by marking “7 Months (Time for Love, #7)” as Want to Read:
7 Months (Time for Love, #7)

7 Months

(Time for Love #7)

Tough, dry-witted, and intelligent, Ming has worked her whole life to be a successful lawyer, great friend, and dutiful daughter. Her focus has been on her career, but now she's thirty-five, and the last of her friends to be single. Ming knows what she needs... A man who communicates, who won't be intimidated by her position, a partner. She knows this, but all she wants is ...more
Published (first published March 8th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about 7 Months, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 7 Months

Cyndi
Apr 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe
I started this book just expecting an easy read, but was pleasantly surprised! This book is really well written and the characters are very fleshed out. I liked both Ming and Brady and truly enjoyed reading about how their relationship evolved. Ming and Brady are both smart, loyal, career focused people and the way they made room for each other in their lives was very sweet. I also loved that Brady was not a manwhore!! It's rare these days to have a hero that is a hot cop who is also in a band a ...more
London
Mar 25, 2016 marked it as hell-fucking-no
That blurb is not appealing. Not interested in reading about a heroine that's chasing after the hero who only wants her for sex. I bet she'll end up changing her life around just to accommodate him.

Meh
Maria Rose
Sep 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I’ve been reading the Time for Love series by Bethany Lopez since almost the beginning, and I’ve really grown to love this group of friends who’ve found true love within their circle and with newcomers along the way. Each of the titles in the series refers to a time element that is meaningful in the relationship, and this one, 7 months, is the story of Brady and Ming. Seven months refers to the length of time that Brady and Ming have been having a secret affair. Brady’s brother Brock is firmly e ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads, sonal, arcs
3.5 Stars!!

Ming has been in love with Brady for 7 months but Brady doesn't even want to think of love. Their arrangement becomes a bitter reminder to Ming that she deserves someone who loves her as much as she would love him. So, she decided to part ways and in the process breaks her heart.

All Brady ever wanted was to be a Police Officer. His life was meant to protect and serve. He has no place for love and doesn't know what to do with a woman who doesn't needs more than he can offer. But when M
WTF Are You Reading?
7 Months is a story that take a very friends and family oriented path straight to the hearts of it's readers.
Because while it is very clear that the attraction that keeps nights (and some mornings) very warm between Brady and Ming; has a far greater pull than either of the two ever anticipated. When they agreed to their "scratch each other's itch " relationship some 7 months prior.

Making matters worse for these two. The fact that everyone around them is either married, pregnant, or paired.

So, j
Cheesecake
Note to self... he is 28 and she is 35.
Wil Loves Books!
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
7 Months was a super light, fun, read and just what I needed after finishing a very heavy subject book. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I will definitely check out more books by this author.

Ming and Brady have been sleeping together for 7 months very casually and in secret. Brady is a policeman and Ming is a lawyer and they have lots of friends in common. Ming’s best friend is married to Brady’s brother. Brady is very introverted, he was deeply affected by his parents’ death at a young age an
Annamaria
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Four point Five Great Stars! Ming has been in a causal sex relationship with Brady for seven months now. Ming is having strong feelings for Brady and wants something more serious for their relationship. Brady likes their relationship the way it is because he feels he needs a woman who is more dependent on him. Ming decides to break it off with Brady before she has more feelings for him. Will Brady realize his that his feelings for Ming run deep before it is to late? This was another great book b ...more
Laurie Treacy
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2016
Brady finally gets his story and I couldn't have picked a better woman for him. We met Ming in the preceding book in this beloved series and she immediately became a favorite of mine. I was honored to be able to beta read this novel. I am such a huge fan of the entire Time for Love series--these characters seem more like friends than people on a page--and reading this one was exciting but also sad since fans have to say goodbye. What a proper and sexy send-off to this NA series! Thank you, Betha ...more
Michelle van Rij
Feb 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: maart-2016
4 FINDING LOVE STARS (★★★★)

*** Disclaimer: I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. However, this doesn’t affect my opinion of this book and the words in this review. ***

I’d rather have Brady in my bed, in secret, than not have him at all.

As 7 Months wasn’t my first Bethany Lopez novel, Always Room for Cupcakes was, I had a couple of expectations. I liked my first novel from Bethany a lot and I hoped 7 Months wouldn’t disappoint. Now, I can happily say that I like 7 Mo
Liz
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This review is for the audio version:

I had the opportunity to listen to the audiobook of 7 Months by Bethany Lopez, the 7th book in the Time for Love series. All the stories can be read as standalones, as they are each about different interconnected couples. I have jumped around the series myself and have enjoyed each one I have read and/or listened too. Manda Lee, the narrator did an amazing job brining this story to life.

Ming has wanted Brady O’Malley for a long time. When she has the opport
Kim  Brewing
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ming and Brady have been having relations while not in a relationship for 7 months...but Ming wants more. When she puts forth an invitation and it is rejected she decides that she has to move on. Brady is very closed off, even more so than he realizes. When events for him to open his eyes and heart it changes his life. But the life of a cop is full of peril...

I loved that Ming was a strong woman and loved seeing her interact with her parents. I would have loved a scene with her Dad and Brady mee
Sydney Hancock
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

7 Months by Bethany Lopez is the seventh book in the Time For Love series, but can be read as a standalone as I did. Having finished the book, I recommend reading the others in the series first to get the full experience and understand the other relationships. Even with that said, I thought that this was a great story. It had everything that I always look for in the books that I read- steamy sex scenes (Score! - pun intended), great banter, minimal angst, and a happily ever after.

This st
S.A.M
Mar 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Ok, maybe it is my fault that I picked up book #7, and didn't read any of the other books in the series, but the blurb seriously had me intrigued. If you are like me, you will be able to understand most that is going on, but may not understand the dynamics of the group and trust me when I say there is a HUGE group of them. All these "B" names, and nicknames, had me going back and forth trying to figure out who was who. But of course, this is my fault for not reading the books in order, so I didn ...more
Tricia
Jan 24, 2016 added it
Shelves: reviews, series
ARC provided for release tour...http://triciaciak.blogspot.com/2016/0...

4-4.5 stars!
Ahhh (insert sigh) I love these brothers! Somehow after reading every book in this series I missed 3 Seconds which really disappointed me. As soon as I finished this book I bought it and read that one too. These are standalone's but I do like to read in order. This series has not let me down even though I didn't get the order right.

Brady (H) is kind of an introvert his only interest is his family and job. He has
Lori ~ BF Bookies
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It was very bittersweet for me. I was absolutely thrilled to finally read Brady’s story. He's so quiet, brooding, mysterious…and way sexy. And at the same time, I’m sad – because this is the last book in one of my favorite series.

Brady’s main job is being a police officer. He also plays the drums on the side in a band with his (equally sexy) brothers. Doesn’t get much hotter than that. He keeps to himself, keeping up those walls around his heart. He may come off as standoffish o
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tough, and intelligent, Ming has worked her whole life to become a good daughter, and successful attorney. Her whole focus has been on her career, but at 35, she's the last single girl of all her friends. She's been in love with Brady, but all he's willing to give is "friends with benefits." Brady has finally followed his dream to become a cop, after working with his brother in the family business. He's a man who loves to protect, and he does a great job protecting himself from getting to close ...more
Trisha
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good story to read about Brady and Ming because it wasn't a love story that was easy. In real life it is not all sunshine all the time and easy. I think this story proves it. Sometimes people have their past they have to deal with so they can be a better person for you in the long run.

This started off as a fling that of course one person seems to have more feelings than the other. This is why it is so hard sometimes for people to say they don't want to be serious. Although you c
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2016
I have been waiting patiently for this one to come out. I have loved all the books in the Time For Love series (though I missed out reading 21 hours)

7 months follows Brady and Ming. We meet them in the previous books and for the last 7 months they have been in a friends with benefits relationship. Which has suited them both, that is until Ming realises that she is in love with him and wants more.
Only problem is Brock isn't the whole 9 yards relationship kinda guy, which he tells her, so she lets
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

Terry Hammoutene
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.W
When you are in love with your best friends brother in law and you decide to be friends with benefits it starts to get old. After seven months Ming decides it's time to move on from Brady, however this move may change things.
Brady never opens up he thinks his life is fine until Ming decides that is it. Now with issues at his job and no one to really open up to he realizes what he just might need.
Can things stay like this or can they move on
Danielle Pullen
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ming and Brady

Loved the last book in the series! I have waiting for Brady's book! Brooding Brady has found his match in Ming but doesn't realize it until she ends it their non-relationship with him.

There is plenty of drama, laughs and hot scenes to keep your interest!
Sonal
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!!

See review here - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Jacqueline Kinion Falkenberry
Loved this Book! Bethany did it again. Amazing read and loved Brady
Carol
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Throughout the earlier books in this series you don't get a good read on Brady. He worked for his brother, lost his parents as a teen, plays drums in his brothers band and that's him in a nutshell. Now that he is older he wants to give up the painting job and become a cop.
For Brady he is used to keeping everything inside. He doesn't put himself out there or let anyone in. When he does finally extends the hand of friendship to Doobie its a little emotional.
He graduated and then him and Ming sta
Bookish_Sally
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is 7 months book 7 in the Time For Love Series. I listened to this book in audio. I wasn’t completely excited about the narrator but the overall story was great. The friends and family found in this story are wonderful. Ming and Brady are perfect for each other, and so excited that they finally get that HEA. I really would have loved to see more of Ming’s parents. But Brady’s brothers are amazing and I love their family.
Reading_Junkie28
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved Brady and Mink. Having a secretary relationship for 7 months these two come to the relation that they are what each other needs.
Nstefa
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series is really good and you truly enjoy the characters and their quirks! The storyline was good too....
B. Benfield
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
As the rest of the series, this story was wonderful. I wouldn't suggest reading this if you haven't read the other books in the series. Although each book is about a different couple, it's good to know the characters that are referenced. The story was sweet and the characters are likeable. I felt it was a bit rushed at times, and there were a few editing errors, but overall I loved the story and I would definitely recommend this series!

• Sea Dragon (Dragon Knights, #9; The Sea Captain's Daughter, #1)
  • Wired (The Solomon Brothers, #1)
  • Chayot (Secrets and Sins, #4)
  • Smolder (Firefighters of Montana, #1)
  • Nacho Figueras Presents: Wild One (The Polo Season #2)
  • Rescued Heart (Combat Hearts, #3)
  • How to Reprimand Your Rock Star (DommeNation, #2)
  • The Governess Club: Sara (The Governess Club, #3)
  • 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Five
  • 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Six
  • Forsaken (Ancients of Light, #2)
  • The Fearless King (The Kings, #2)
  • Flightpath
  • How I Married a Marquess (The Secret Life of Scoundrels, #3)
  • The Lady's Disgrace (Marriage Mart Mayhem #3)
  • Music for My Soul
  • Fire Prophet (Son of Angels, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Virgin (Billionaire Fairytales #1)
Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webfor...

Bethany Lopez is a USA Today Bestselling author of more than thirty books and has been published since 2011. She's a lover of all things romance, which she incorporates into the books she writes, no matter the genre.
When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with family and tra

Time for Love (8 books)
  • 8 Weeks (Time for Love, #1)
  • 21 Days (Time for Love, #2)
  • 42 Hours (Time for Love, #3)
  • 15 Minutes (Time for Love, #4)
  • 10 Years (Time for Love, #5)
  • 3 Seconds (Time for Love, #6)
  • Night & Day: A Time for Love Series Novella