Start by marking “Ready to Wed (Ready, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Ready to Wed (Ready, #1.5)

Ready to Wed

(Ready #1.5)

“You are my family, my future and my forever.”

I never thought I’d love again.
I never thought the pain in my chest from losing Ethan would abate.
But, here I stood, ready to take this man as my husband.
Ready to tell the world he’s mine.
Ready to wed.

Ready to Wed is the follow-up novella to When You’re Ready and should be read in order. Also includes: Never Been More Ready, a
ebook
Published June 16th 2014 by J.L. Berg (first published June 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Ready to Wed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ready to Wed

Start your review of Ready to Wed (Ready, #1.5)
Hanne
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
More Logan and Clare ♥

Full review to come in 2018
Mo
Mar 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Another OK read. I read the first in the series and was a little disappointed and had already "one-clicked" this one before finishing it. It was nice to catch up with the characters again. (view spoiler)

I wanted to read Leah's story but might hold off on it for a while.

["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
Lyndy Ann ♫
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chick-lit
Loved this continuing Clare and Logan's story, loved the teasing before the wedding and how romantic was the wedding and loved their first time as husband and wife so Logan.

Enjoyed Leah and Declan's short story it was so funny.
Lanie
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

love love logan and clare!!!

-----------------------

too shoooooooooooooooorttttttttttttt
i love these two couples so much! logan and clare and declan and leah
and i so love this series!!!!
thank you for this ms. berg!
Nicole
Dec 02, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Good, quick read where we get to Logan and Clare getting married.

It was great to read this missing moment from When You're Ready.

There is also an extra of Never Been Ready. I will have to come back to it once I have read it.
Kristan
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
This is the kind of bonus material most successful authors give to their readers as a thank you. While it was fine and I loved the characters (I had read the first 3 prior), I can't say it's worth buying. If you can get it for free, go for it.
2 stars for charging faithful readers for filler.
Colleen
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book....

I was glad to see that Logan and Clare got married before he had his treatment. This was a cute ending of Clare and Logans’s story. I love little Maddie she stole this book with her cuteness.
Joyce
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very short and sweet read. So glad we get more from Logan and Clare's epic love story. This book was magical and beautiful, because we were sucked in a wedding where love empowered the scene. This was such a romantic read as well. There were some very funny scenes that I thoroughly enjoyed. Maddie is so cute and hilarious. You got to love kids! I can't get over her. I'm so glad both characters got a second chance at love with each other, because they were meant to be and truly deserve happines ...more
Madel
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this novella really touches my heart.. ohh how i love Logan.. he is so sweet and passionate.. an alpha male on his own.. this book is about their marriage - Logan and Clare.. how it was being celebrated.. a follow up on the book When You .. a must read.. ...more
Cinta
Mar 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Why was the epilogue of the following book included in this book??

:O

??
Sue
I loved this glimpse of Clare and Logan’s wedding. Some books feature heroines that are wimpy. I feel like Clare is a strong heroine and I liked that a lot. She knows what she wants and she lets herself get it. There’s no flip flopping on her part. Wonderful romance. In the 5 book box set too.
Bozica
Aug 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Set after the end of book one but before the epilogue and it’s all about Logan and Clare’s wedding.
Very sweet and heartwarming.
I just love Logan.
Dawn Trepczyk
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

This is a novella of Logan and Clare. This is well worth reading. I highly recommend you read this. If you read Logan and Clare's book than you will for sure enjoy this.
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

5 Gushing Stars!!!

eARC for Honest Review Courtesy from Author and Inkslinger PR

God! I
absolutely love this series.  And with Ready to Wed, I loved that we got to see a bit more
into the worlds of Claire and Logan and a bonus short story Never Been Ready More with Leah & Declan.

This novella was perfect. First with the wedding, then transition into the short story with the birth of Declan & Leah's first child.

For Claire she has gone through so much and
* Read and Reviewed for Blog Tour *

Amazon Buy Link--->> Ready to Wed (The Ready Series)

~~ 5 "Perfect Ending" Stars ~~

Ready to Wed is a novella in the Ready Series by J.L. Berg. This review is probably going to be pretty short and sweet, because the book was short. I absolutely love this series and the characters that J.L. Berg has created. I thought Ready to Wed was the perfect ending to Logan and Clare's story. We got to see what happened after the end of When You're Ready (Book 1) Eventhou
Becky Lawson
Jul 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
**I RECEIVED THIS NOVEL AS AN ARC IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW**

Where to begin?

The book begins with Clare Murray, Logan Matthews and Clare's daughter, Maddie, are flying into a destination wedding resort to get married. After a few snafus, the couple get married. There really isn't much more to say about the plot of the book. It basically follows the couple around over the few days leading up to and their wedding day.

It had a few sweet moments... like Logan singing a song to Clare and Maddie
Anaïs
4 out of 5 Stars for 1 1/2 beautiful novella's to complete Clare/Logan's and Leah/Declan's stories

Ready To Wed is a sweet and short novella about Clare and Logan Matthews, and more precisely about the wedding they organised in less than a week in St Thomas. Needless to say that you will have want to read the original book, When You're Ready, before reading this wonderful little epilogue.

It didn't bring much to the story, but it was a nice addition to When You're Ready, even though chronologicall
Shera Layn ~ Book Lovers Obsession
“You are my family, my future and my forever.” We met Clare Murray and Logan Matthews in When Your Ready. Clare ended up in the ER with her little girl Maddie and Logan just happened to be the ER doctor that walked in the door. I simply adore these two and what an amazing journey they have been on throughout the entire Ready Series!

One of my favorite quotes from When Your Ready, I think its fitting…. “I’ll wait. For however long it takes, Clare. I’m yours.” ― J.L. Berg, When You're Ready

Of cours
Theresa Alberts
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Logan is one of those surprises in life that takes your breath away, leaving you completely awestruck by the enormity of the gift. But sometimes, wonderful, sweet and even incredibly sexy gifts are hard to accept."

Ready To Wed by J.L. Berg was an incredible novella in the The Ready Series and I happily ever after give it 5 stars! If you haven't read this series yet, I would highly recommend it to everyone, but I will warn that you will smile often, laugh a lot and grab for a tissue or two while
Heather Way
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Clare, Maddie and Logan are on their way to St. Thomas where they will be married. Logan was diangosed with Cancer and is managing and Clare is going crazy like she is going to forget something. Logan is excited to finally make these 2 beautiful women his family. Even if he has Cancer he will survive and make a life with them.
As they Landed in St. Thomas they eagerly waited for the luggage. The one piece of luggage that Clare didn't want to check finally showed but to her horror. The dress and b
Cocktails and Books
I loved Clare and Logan's story in WHEN YOU'RE READY, so I was happy to get to read how their tropical wedding went. J. L. Berg doesn't disappoint with a wedding for Clare and Logan that is so them...full of laughter, a little emotional drama and some very sexy times.

Clare and Logan went through a lot in their story to get to their HEA, so I knew not to expect their quickly put together wedding to go off with some kind of hiccup. But what we got was so Logan and Clare and it proved just how muc
Danielle
Jul 10, 2014 rated it really liked it

JL Berg's Ready To Wed is a great continuation of Logan and Clare's story. This novella follows Logan and Clare's wedding in St. Tomas. Well first they have some obstacles to get through to get on their way to the wedding. Logan has his continuing fight with cancer and Clare is in super crazy mode with planning the wedding. The story at times with have you laughing and then crying.

Many things go wrong before the wedding. Clare freaks out and Logan couldn't really care less. The only thing he wa
DCT
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am always Ready for a wonderful read from J.L. Berg!!! If you are a fan of When You're Ready, you know the precious story of Logan and Clare and how they came together; Clare lost her first husband Ethan to cancer; she met Logan when she took her young daughter to the ER. Just when Clare thought that she had it all, Logan found out that he has a fight on his hands. Will Clare be able to fight with him? This story takes us to their island wedding and the joy and struggles surrounding it.

Then we
Mel Shank
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
READY TO WED by J.L. Berg
*was given a copy in exchange for a honest review

READY TO WED by J.L. Berg is a novella that bestows insight into Logan and Clare’s wedding. I so loved WHEN YOU’RE READY, which is the story of how Logan and Clare find each other. The novella is perfect. I love this whole series so I am a little biased when reviewing. I think the series is amazing and for an added bonus, NEVER BEEN MORE READY is also included, which is a little bit more of the second book in the series, N
Jamie Rhodes
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome book!! I really love this series. This book is about Logan and Clare's wedding. I had ugly tears running down my face as I read this book. But, they were happy tears. This is a happy book. If you have read the other books in this series then you know the difficulties that Logan and Clare faced and are facing as they get married. My heart was so happy for them. With J. L. Berg's writing style, I felt as if I were part of the wedding party. Plus, at the end of this book we get a pe ...more
Julie Kirby
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awe............

What a lovely wedding.

Disaster almost immediately they got off the plane, what with the dress! Good job Leah is a no nonsense girl, took control, and then they find the one!

Hilarious with the 'traditional' staying away from each other, that made me chuckle, and Logan's possessiveness with the surfing instructor!

There were some really poignant moments and was so nice to be part of this wonderful day!

I then stopped reading, as the next bit (Never been more ready) was a continuati
Mona
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved, as the big day finally arrives for Clare and Logan everything is perfect right?
It was the most beautiful story.
They may have had a little rocky start when they first met, and they both knew that it was meant to be. Now they would
meet any obstacles head on...All there family and friends would be there. It was everything Logan dreamed of.
He had a family to call his own. A little girl who he loves and adores, a women he can't live without..

Highly recommend reading this. It makes everythi
Greselley
Oct 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Clare & Logan's story - 4 stars
That was amazing! The whole story of Clare & Logan wouldn't be complete without reading this. When they said their vows, I was trying really hard not to cry because I have a freaking sore eyes but I'm a goner. I just can't stop my tears from falling. But I would have like to read how they conquer the cancer but it was not presented in this book.

Leah & Declan's story - ?
I read this without knowing I shoud have read the book two first so I was freaking lost. I felt l
Ana Santos
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this novella!

In this book there are two wonderful short stories. One of Clare and Logan's wedding and the second one of Leah and Declan becoming parents. I loved Clare and Logan's wedding. Their pre-marital challenges makes for a fun and heartfelt read. The story of Declan and Leah is warm, funny, loving, and suspenseful. The glimpse into the year ahead shows how much fun life is with cousins, playdates, birthdays, and family gatherings. They are all blessed and one big happy family.
J.L.
Rebecca
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
9.4/10

FINAlly. I have been waiting to read this novella for ages but I didn't want to spend any money on it so I waited until I could get r free and here is the time. This was the perfect conclusion sort of to Clare and Logan. You got to see the something sold, something blue the laughs the cries the fears. All of it. It was beautiful and enchanting to read their big day.

This came with a short story for Leah and Declan becoming parents and that was also a fun little scene to watch and read. And
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Target on Our Backs (Monster in His Eyes, #3)
  • Worth the Fall (The McKinney Brothers, #1)
  • Maybe Matt's Miracle (The Reed Brothers, #4)
  • Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes, #2)
  • A Bloody Kingdom (Ruthless People, #4)
  • American Savages (Ruthless People, #3)
  • Unbreak My Heart (Fostering Love, #1)
  • The Untouchables (Ruthless People, #2)
  • Fighting Solitude (On the Ropes, #3)
  • Fighting Shadows (On the Ropes, #2)
  • The Tycoon's Revenge (Baby for the Billionaire, #1)
  • Only When It's Us (Bergman Brothers, #1)
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • Quarter Miles (Runaway, #3)
  • Sidebarred (The Legal Briefs, #3.5)
  • Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3)
  • The One for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #3)
  • Fighting Silence (On the Ropes, #1)
J.L. Berg is the USA Today bestselling author of the Ready series, the Walls duet and the Lost & Found series. She is a California native living in the beautiful state of historic Virginia. Married to her high school sweetheart, they have two beautiful girls that drive them batty on a daily basis. When she's not writing, you will find her cuddled up, watching a movie with her family, obsessing ove ...more

Ready (4 books)
  • When You're Ready (Ready, #1)
  • Never Been Ready (Ready, #2)
  • Ready for You (Ready, #3)
  • Ready or Not (Ready, #4)

News & Interviews

“sometimes when a friendship goes beyond normal borders and you find a sister, rather than an ordinary friend, conversations aren’t necessary.” 5 likes
“Life is too short to worry about the why, or the how or the what-ifs. Love is a risk, there are no guarantees. But in the end, it is always, always worth it.” 1 likes