Start by marking “Beyond Temptation (Beyond, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Beyond Temptation (Beyond, #3.5)

Beyond Temptation

(Beyond #3.5)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  1,654 Ratings  ·  117 Reviews
Hacker Noah Lennox lives in the shadows, fighting a one-man war against the corrupt leader of Sector Five. The only weak spot in his armor is his best friend’s sweet younger sister--the girl he swore to save, even from himself. With her brother dead and a target on their backs, getting her out of the sector--and out of danger--meant giving her up for good.

Or so he thought
Published May 24th 2014 by Kit Rocha (first published February 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Temptation

MischaS_
May 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: english
'Kay me favourite scenes: Emma&Ace talking and Dallas&Lex talking to Emma. See? No Noah. He's cute but!! He's not an O'Kane. It just seemed forced and they did not work for me. It was like they needed to get his character on the page but somehow failed to make them work.

EDIT: Re-read time. (2/24/2017)
It is easier to like Noah more because I like him more in the other books.
Robin (Bridge Four)
We got a little glimpse of Noah and Emma in Beyond Pain and I was immediately interested in the tech savvy recluse who is an enigma and is really difficult to find. I was slightly disappointed that he wasn’t reclusive because he is quirky but just because he is the best at what he does and either people want to force him to work for them or kill him. Okay not quirky but still not horrible either.

Noah and Emma have a past. He was her brother’s best friend and has always tried to protect her. He p
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
Sep 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Noah's and Emma's story was short and sweet. If it wasn't for all the guns, the violence and the sex it could have been a YA, High School romance.

4 years ago Noah Lennox left Emma Cibulski to a woman he paid handsomely to take care of her and started putting together plan after plan to take down the corrupt leadership of Sector 5 for their involvement on Emma's brother and Noah's friend's death. He never expected that Emma was not only not taken care of but that she'd run off and alied h
Pam
Mar 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
"Tell me I can keep you, and I'll stay."

Noah has skills that are in demand; the leaders of the Sectors wants him and will do anything to get him. He is a wanted man in and out of the bedroom, but no one wants him more than Emma. Emma is the baby sis of Noah’s best friend, who he made a promise to that he would give Emma the life they always dreamed of, but he can’t help the way his body responds to her. After years away from her, thinking she was finally living the life, he finds out that no
Luv2read
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it!
NiteReader
Jun 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Noah and Emma. Their story was more than I expected.
To all the die-hard Sector Four fans, don't miss this one!
Packy Pie
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved Emma and Noah. No surprise bc 'my brother's best friend' trope is one of my things. Also, that secret hanging over them.. WOAH. OUCH MUCH?!?!?!

Nice, quick, sexy read. Also, a nice change to have the guy be the outsider. One can never have too much of the O'Kanes.
Paganalexandria
Mar 30, 2017 marked it as in-collection-already
3/30/17 currently free included in this bundle Beyond Series Novella Bundle (Beyond, #3.5, 4.5, 5.5) by Kit Rocha
AJ
Sep 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a short but intense read which proves that even in novella form, Kit Rocha can write an exciting, compelling story, while still leaving plenty of time for the O’Kanes get down and dirty. Hell yeah!

Noah and Emma were introduced in the last book of the series, but they never actually saw each other. But even from just their names being mentioned in brief conversation with both of them individually, you know that there’s a history there and some serious chemistry between them.

Emma is a mem

I read this novella as part of the Marked anthology.

I'm going to confess that Beyond Temptation was the whole reason I wanted to read the Marked anthology, I absolutely adore the Beyond series and am completely addicted to these sexy O'Kanes and the world that Kit Rocha has created! So it'll be no surprise when I tell you that this was my favourite story in the anthology, probably because I'm already so invested in this world and it's characters. We have briefly met Noah before but sinc
Andrea
Mar 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
"She was an O'Kane, and her family would always have her back."

Beyond Temptation was a quick yet meaningful trip back into the Beyond world. It focuses on Emma, a character who starting getting page time in Beyond Pain (I think). The only things I knew about Emma is she's Ace's apprentice at the tattoo shop and that she occasionally plays with Jas and Noelle (still my favorite couple). The novella also features Noah Lennox, hacker/tech genius who's been mentioned a few times in O'Kanes efforts
Shannon
Mar 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have to say I wasn't really interested in reading Noah and Emma's story AND THEN I READ IT! Once again Kit Rocha does a great job of getting us to care about more of the O'Kane clan. And it's especially well done considering we barely know Emma who now happens to be an O'Kane, and Ace's *swoon* apprentice.

It's a short story and could've easily been longer. Emma isn't just a newcomer trying to fit it. SHE'S AN O'KANE WOMAN THRU AND THRU. And when things get tough for Noah and he wants her to r
Tracy
Mar 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Beyond Temptation (Beyond series #3.5): Kit Rocha

LOVED,LOVED,LOVED IT!! Gods, Emma & Noah's story was way hotter than I expected it to be and added a great plot arc to the whole series... Looking forward to watching this play out!
Have to say that I've got a little thing going for the 'new boy' in Sector 4!

'Beyond Temptation' has loads of action and a few twists that keep you gripped and the sex, as always, just about causes spontaneous combustion!!!
Noah and his secrets about events in both
Julie
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopian
Beyond Temptation (Beyond #3.5)
by Kit Rocha.

I love the The Beyond series and this one is no exception even though it's only a novella.
Noah Lennox arranged for a woman to take care of young Emma Cibulski, his deceased friends sister, and keep her safe while he starts on a plan to take down the corrupt leader of Sector 5 for his involvement in his death.
But on his return 4 years later he never expects to find that Emma had run away and had allied herself to the dangerous gang, the O'Kanes.
And Emm
Amber J.
another hot and sexy story straight out of the sectors. I love the character development and the fierce way these characters fight for each other and what they believe in. I can't get enough of Kit Rocha's books!
Lecta
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ero-sci-fi
Really fun, quick read. It's all hot sex and fast violence with some character stuff thrown in. I was intrigued by the characters and the world. I will definitely read the other books in the series, and hopefully, the characters and world building are fleshed out more in the full length novels.
 Joyce
This was a quick read, but not nearly as intenses as the previous books in the series. I'm glad these two found their way back to each other.
Lisa
Jul 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hot Damn this book was delicious!

No need to say more.
Kate's Corner
Good book I'm just not a fan of novellas. I always think they are too short for me.
Shireen
Feb 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shh-don-t-tell
More Noah, please.
Cc
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, ebook, ku
Emma and Noah

Four or five years ago Noah bought Emma from her brother. He also paid for her to hide out and then paid again for her to escape out of the sector with a boy. When he walked into the Broken Circle to talk with Dallas O'Kane the first person he saw was Emma and their past smacked him in the face.

Emma for years believed Noah didn't care. She had no clue what had gone on between Noah and her brother. She had loved Noah but never expected to see him again.

I've read every Beyond book as
Blagica
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2017
And Emma is not a young girl any more but a hot, sca
Holly
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this! I think it worked better as a short, too. Noah and Emma have loved each other since they were kids, when life was a hell of a lot more innocent. But neither of them are innocent now, and they both have demons, and they've grown up hardened because of their past. But not over everything. Emma helped Noah realize that love was worth the risk, and Noah found a partner, someone who would go through hell with him. Much a fan of their romance. And now, finally, I can get to Ace, ...more
CeeJay Daisy
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I. LOVED. THIS. WHOLE. SERIES......LOVE. KIT. ROCHA!!!
Abby
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Noah + Emma
Elisabet Salas
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super cute in a naughty way

Emma is a baddie and I love her! She really did that! Noah was great too, both of them together = power couple I like it!
Jenn
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love! Love! This whole serried is awesome.
Izabelle
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
We’ve been introduced to Noah Lennox and Emma Cibulski in Beyond Pain, where we found out that Emma is Ace’s apprentice and Noah surfaced to help Six and Bren out.

Noah and Emma have history. They grew up together and were friends. Particularly Noah and Emma’s brother, Cib. But everything kind of went to hell when Cib was murdered. You see, Cib had done things he shouldn’t have and pissed off people one shouldn’t piss off.

Noah did his best to get Emma out of Sector Three and he dumped her in Se
  • Marked (Metamorphosis, #1; Beyond, #3.5; Thompson & Sons, #1)
  • Risk & Reward (Bedroom Games, #2)
  • Dangerously Inked (Dangerous #0.5)
  • Being Amber (New Atlanta, #1)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • Dirty Thirty
  • Hers To Cherish (Verdantia, #3)
  • Run to You
  • Love Notes (Hard Rock Harlots, #3.5)
  • Midnight Ink (Montgomery Ink, #0.5, Bayou Bound, #1, Bone Daddy, #2.5, Dangerous, #0.5)
  • Loving the Beast (Breathlessly Ever After, #1)
  • A Baumgartner Christmas (Baumgartners, #0.5)
  • Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2)
  • The Copper Horse: Pride (The Copper Horse, #2)
  • The Story Guy
  • Sore Spots (The Last Good Knight, #2)
  • Pulled Long (Long Shots, #3)
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
Once upon a time, two best friends decided to write paranormal romance. And while that was awesome, they also sometimes wanted to write insanely dirty stuff that wasn’t paranormal at all. This is that stuff.

Kit Rocha is the dystopian-erotic-romance writing alter-ego of writing duo Moira Rogers.

Beyond (9 books)
  • Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1)
  • Beyond Control (Beyond, #2)
  • Beyond Pain (Beyond, #3)
  • Beyond Jealousy (Beyond, #4)
  • Beyond Addiction (Beyond, #5)
  • Beyond Innocence (Beyond, #6)
  • Beyond Ruin (Beyond, #7)
  • Beyond Ecstasy (Beyond, #8)
  • Beyond Surrender (Beyond, #9)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
“Fucking hell." He smoothed her hair back with shaking fingers before turning to kiss her cheek. "All those years wasted, when I could have been loving you."

The answer was easy, obvious. "You were."

He choked on a laugh and coaxed her head back, urging her to meet his eyes. "Fine, then. All those wasted years, I could have been being loved."

"You were that, too.”
9 likes
“Don't do that. Don't make the mistake of calling what's inside me worry. Good men worry. Men like me take care of the problem.” 4 likes