Start by marking “Wolf Fight (The Art of Claiming an Alpha, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Fight (The Art of Claiming an Alpha, #1)

Wolf Fight

(The Art of Claiming an Alpha #1)

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  638 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
From New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Marian Tee

Calys Adelardi, the princess also known as "the human monster", may only be alpha if she can find a strong, kind warrior to champion her cause. She’s determined to marry for the good of her pack, but meeting a playboy werewolf prince makes Calys think twice about her noble priorities.

His name is Alejandro Mor
Published May 29th 2014 by Jaded Speck Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Fight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Fight

Kaycee ❤️
4 Hulk Barbie Stars!

This was just the book I needed! It was perfectly smutty. Perfectly hilarious. Perfectly developed. Perfectly angst with a little dash of drama.. From the first page, I'm hooked! I have this silly grin on my face the entire tine I was reading this.

I absolutely loved both Calys and Alejandro. Their chemistry was freaking off the charts! They just rocked my world. The chemistry, the teasing, the begging, the kissing, the groping and the make out. Ms. Tee really knows how to wr
Mya
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars must read
 Rosebud
18,500 word count book
Calys Adelardi, Panthera pack princess and heir, knows she can only become the Alpha of the Pack with the support of a Cavaliere or consort by her side. Her best option in finding the strongest and most ruthless male worthy of the honor is to fight in disguise in the underground paranormal MMA fighting circuit. That way she can see first hand which fighter is the most impressive and has the potential to help her rule.

Alejandro Moretti, brother of Domenico Moretti, knows tha
Mei
Mar 10, 2015 rated it did not like it
The thing about any series, or trilogy in this case, is those darn cliffhangers! Or as I like to call them, abrupt endings! Enticed in by the free Amazon read only to find that the next book, a whopping 72 pages, is on sale for $2.99! Well to say the least, I won't be moving on in this series. Not just for price alone, but it is a major factor. The story is a jumbled mess! I feel like the author is in such a hurry to get her words on the page that they are just regurgitated out in some places. P ...more
Natasha
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Calys is looking for a Cavaliere so she can keep her pack she doesn't want her cousin to get it. Calys is a very strong independent person who wants to protect her people and make the pack a better place. She thinks of Alejandro as a super hero by the way he fights. When she meets him she is instantly attractive to him and she never been drawn to a person like she is to him. He agrees to be her Cavaliere but he has some request before he agrees to it.
Tahshae Catching
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I normally don’t reach for a short stories but this one is a page turner. I loved the connection between the two characters and how it wasn’t always lovey dovey . I do wish though the brother’s Alessandro and Alejandro were so similar in names. It got confusing at times. This book has romance, strength, dominate woman, and a great plot.
Annmarie
Oct 13, 2017 rated it liked it
No cheating
Sabrina Wilfinger
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Urban

A mix of cultures ( panther, wolf) with hierarchy drama. A new role for a human. Altogether an interesting read.
Maya
Mar 01, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this story and liked that she was strong and kick-ass. Also liked Alessandro. But Wolf Fight ended in a cliff-hanger. And I motivated to read the next one? Not sure.
Julie Read Our Lips! Book Review Blog
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars! Wolf Fight is a super short read that raises more than a few questions, but the sizzling chemistry between the two leads is scorching hotttt - it makes you want to leave everything to the side and continue reading.

It's not clear why but Calys (who I'm not sure what she is exactly) fights in an underground shifter ring. Touted as a Human Monster (?) she's somehow tied to a panther shifter clan and is their princess. (?) When she gets upset, a "dark force" takes over her
Kristina Esmas
Mar 10, 2015 rated it liked it
I’m glad to come across The Art of Claiming an Alpha Series, yes about wolves and other shifters! It’s from Marian Tee so DOUBLE YES and Halleluiah! Even the series are short ones, still worth reading.

Let’s start with Wolf Fight, the first instalment book and I’ll tell you right away that it’s the-getting-to-know-part from the series, which means about the main characters that will take part throughout the story.

Calys Adelardi, the “human” protagonist who’s a fighter and a princess. Just as wh
Faye
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Not that I'm hyperventilating or super ecstatic for Alejandro's story but I am. I just can't help myself. One of the Moretti Twins has finally met their match. Although I would blame both Alejandro and Calys for their stubborness. Of course, it's true that it's the his fault first but Calys made it worst and her regret was too late since Alejandro made a cruel decision regarding their relationship. Although I for one agree that Calys revenged was really bad. It was bad enough with Domenico being ...more
Cheryl Drake johnson
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Prince Alejandro Moretti was the best of the best fighters he fought in the ring and he was feared by many but not the women they were all over him Calys Aldelardi was to be come pack leader but only if she had a Cavaliere or a Superhero she thinks she has found both he just so happens to see a woman who catches his attention when he is leaving the fight and they are speaking when someone tries to kill her and he rescues her he then agrees to be her protector but with stipulations she has to do ...more
Sharrice Aleshire
Nov 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
Calys loves to fight. A human raised by shifters she is to take over her pride when her father dies. When a fight leads to unfortunate boob pain Calys meets Alejandro Moretti, The Masked Wolf, her superhero.

Calys is looking for a Champion, someone who will be her equal in every way and who would be good for the pack. Sadly because she has the reputation as the Human Monster it's hard for her to find anyone who is willing to go near her.

Alejandro wants Calys like he's never wanted anymore before
C. Erani Kole
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Calys is a bad-ass human with a darker side to accompany her in the shifter world. Alejandro is a Moretti with more subtle attacks towards their aggressors than his twin. Both have problems of their own, and despite having the right chemical reaction...

I love Calys and Alejandro, especially the way they first met and reacted to each other. I wish it was longer so I could have more time with them XD but I have the next book so who am I to complain.

This part of their story was short and to the poi
Lisa Lawson
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wolf fight

Veneto Adelardis, King of the Panthera Pack is stepping down handing his pack over to his human daughter Calys. In order for her to take over she must either have a shifter Cavaliere (bodyguard) or a Consort (husband).
Alejandra Moretti, Prince of a Lyccan Pack, has agreed to be her Cavaliere,but Calys wants more than he's prepared to give. Their chemistry is off the charts and he's the only one who can tame her dark side.
A fantastic paranormal novel by Marian Tee. I look forward to rea
Tara
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal, romance
Why can't this author ever just write a normal length book for each storyline in the Moretti wolf series? She has turned each into it's own series when in reality they should just be one book. For example one book for Domenico's story and one book for Alejandro's story. 60 pages is not a novel that is a teaser. When you put all the 60 pages stories together they equal to being just one book. What is the point of 60 pages and not explaining anything in the story then randomly cutting the story of ...more
Patricia Arnold
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Author Marian Tee is a favorite author of mine. In fact I read all her books as soon as she releases them. Yes the book has a cliff hanger but sometimes it is needed to build up anticipation for the reader. I think that she does this very well. Wolf Fight" was an intense read which will lead to more. I know that I am waiting for the next part of the series for sure. If you are like this reader then you will love this book. It was also part of the anthology "Alpha's Mate" so if you missed out on ...more
C Joy
This was very intriguing. A warrior princess and a playboy shifter meet in a dangerous game. I liked the premise of it and how the characters were introduced. Behind every playboy is a good man hiding behind the mask of indifference. Calys is still naive in the ways of the world but I like her darker half. I would've loved to read a detailed slow-mo fight scene.

The sexual tension was always taut and though they didn't go all the way, the teasers were hot enough to entice me into look forward to
Lindelicious
Oct 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
The attraction between Calys and Alejandro is strong and it seems that Alejandro Moretti has met his mate. However, he doesn’t want to repeat his elder brother’s mistakes so he decides to be cavaliere and not consort. In exchange he wants an affair.

When Calys takes a consort she has to be a virgin. How will she do that if Alejandro wants sex from her? I would like to know more about Calys’s dark nature.

Ms Lady Jones
Mar 18, 2015 rated it liked it
I liked the storyline but I hate so called cliff hangers. This is not a book more like a short story. Then the next two parts of what should be one book cost $2.99.
Do to this I will have to place this book in my money hungry authors group. Don't try and sell me on chapters telling me there books. That's disrespectful to readers who are willing to pay for there books. At this point I will only finish the story if I find all three as box set for $2.99.
Ann
Jan 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a very short novella, shorter than I would normally consider. Once I started this story I did enjoy it and wished it has been considerably longer as I feel there was so much more that could have been included. Because the story was so short it felt like I was just getting into it and the story was over. Because the writer managed to get me into the story so quickly I will probably look at other (longer) works by her for future reads.
Kristy
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a delicious read this was, once I started reading I was drawn into the story & quickly found myself at the end, I wish it was alot longer. 'Wolf Fight' is book 1 in Marian's new series "The Art of Claiming an Alpha" & what a start. I can't wait to read what happens next in the series, also I may check out this brother Alejandro Moretti keeps mentioning...
Carol Everson
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cats & Dogs do fight

Well I can see where the professor gets his stuff from. Warriors do lie to themself. Princess Calys wants the Moretti Prince of the wolves in her bed not her back if that's all she has she has no choice . Yet she needs a strong consort. So now she has both now what she only wants one. Looking forward to next segment.
Kadie D♥
Jun 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Great for starters, strong heroine too, but I'm a little worried about their pairing.
The Wolf Prince Domenico didn't end well with his human wife 'till now, apparently run off with a Fae.
Let's hope this guy doesn't make the same mistake and get's his head out of his ass...
She's all in to make things work *Fighting!*
Laura Duval
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Short but Sweet

I love Marian Tee's writing. Wolf Fight did not disappoint at all. It was a short but oh so sweet novella but who in their right mind wouldn't love the Moretti brothers.
Deborah
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Only He Can Be Yours

This is an entertaining read about a human with a dark side that only comes out when she sees an injustice. She on a quest for a cavalier and she may have found him if she can only stop being so naive. This is an interesting story, enjoy I did.
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
New terms

This story gives a glimpse into two powerful warriors of different species clans. They have a solid connection but one is more stubborn than the other. Should be an interesting series.
Michelle Woods
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hate these books that are half of a book and you have to buy several to get the whole story! If I'd known that I would have waited to buy them when they were all published. I love her moretti wolf stories, but I hate the short books this one is split into.
donna
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Part One of Three of this series. This is a good paranormal shapeshifter story....I will have to add the rest of the series to my to read shelf..
  • The Wolf Ring (Wolf Ring, #1)
  • Alpha Rogue Volume 1
  • Tribute for the Viking
  • Transformation (The Merman, #1)
  • Circle of Lies (Red Ridge Pack,#2)
  • My Wish (Guardians of Time, #1)
  • A Spell Cast Volume One (Seven Spell stories, #1)
  • Vrin: Ten Mortal Gods
  • A Month with Werewolves (A Month with Werewolves #1)
  • Wicked Hungry
  • Hell and Beyond (Broken, #2)
  • Come Together (Rock Hard, #2)
  • The Law of the Jungle
  • The Man Who Came Too Much
  • What We Deserve
  • Two Men For Melanie (Game of Three, #1)
  • Smart Boy (Smart Boy #1)
  • The Crystal Warrior (Crystal Warriors, #1)
Hi! I love talking about books as much as the next bibliophile - doesn't matter whose books - so feel free to chat with me here. :)

As for other stuff you may want to know, you could visit my website or author page in Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/authormariantee.

The Art of Claiming an Alpha (3 books)
  • Wolf Games (The Art of Claiming an Alpha, #2)
  • Wolf Kisses (The Art of Claiming an Alpha, #3)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)