Start by marking “Cryostorm (Touch of Frost, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cryostorm (Touch of Frost, #3)

Cryostorm

(Touch of Frost #3)

An alternate cover for this ASIN can be found here.

They made his body, she’ll awaken his soul…

Three months ago, my twin sister, Georgia, and I had to die so our loved ones would be safe from the scientists hunting us. After months of searching, we’re close to finding the one person who can help us find closure, Georgia’s adoptive mother, Lois.

Snowstorms and an unexpected r
Published July 11th 2014 by Lynn Rush, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Cryostorm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cryostorm

Ch'kara SilverWolf
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW what a fantastic final book. I looked very minute of it.

All the usual characters and more, the twins Amanda and Georgia, their brother Scott and Jasmine. Nate, Tim and Martin and a whole host of new and interesting people.

The had to fight The Center and Gen Corp to survive and Amanda has to cope with two versions of Nate.

They finally find a good group with others who were born like them.

Lynn Rush is a fabulous writer and knows how to keep you enthralled with her words.

Felicia Semmler
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
What a finale! I was stressed out of my mind for over 1/2 the book. I love the world and characters in this series - Mandy Georgia Nate Tim Jasmine and Scott are so awesome and so close you really feel like your being let in on their life! There's not enough good things I can say about this book and the series. I highly recommend it.
Jojootje
Doe het niet!!!
Net als in de andere serie draait het om "seks hoor je pas na het huwelijk te hebben".
Dat verpest echt een groot deel van het verhaal.
joan johnston
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved these three books

Very different than I normally read. Zach, Mat and mandy. Who will she chose? They both love her. Read the is to find out.
Carly
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After the devastating events of Absolute Zero forced Nate, Mandy and their friends to live their life on the run, things have finally settled into a fragile routine. More in love than ever before, Nate and Mandy both know that GenCorp won't fade into the past, but neither expected the how deeply GenCorp is willing to descend into evil in order to bring Nate back under their control.

Amazingly well written, the much anticipated finally in the Touch of Frost trilogy kept me on the edge of my seat f
Sue M. Van
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In Lynn Rush's Touch of Frost book 3, Cryostorm, everything peaks for all the characters. Amanda finally figures out where she belongs and with who. I enjoyed this read and believe it truly deserves the 5 star rating I gave it. The author does a great job of defining the characters and placing them where and with who they belong. The story line moves along at a steady pace that will keep the reader interested enough to finish the book in just a few days. Of course there are plenty of plot twists ...more
Nicki Small
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
wow this whole series, what a little gem. Loved it. The action, butt kicking sisters loved it. I like that we got closure with Zach as that was the only negative about the series. Would have been nice if he could of featured a bit more as a friend near the end rather than a bystander.
Laurie Hopkins
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this trilogy

I absolutely adored this last book of the trilogy. A we have raising moments, lots of sweet moments and fantastic conclusion.
Aspicer
Krissys
Oct 09, 2014
Nina
Oct 07, 2015
NYT/USA Today bestselling author, chocolate addict & ultra runner. Agent: Nicole Resciniti of The Seymour Agency #pnr #KidLit #CatchTheRush

Touch of Frost (3 books)
  • Frostbite (Touch of Frost #1)
  • Absolute Zero (Touch of Frost #2)