Start by marking “The Certainty of Violet and Luke (Volume 5)” as Want to Read:
The Certainty of Violet and Luke (Volume 5)

The Certainty of Violet and Luke

(The Coincidence #5)

Violet Hayes’s life is a mess. Between her stalker, Preston, refusing to leave her alone, her parents’ case still being unsolved, and falling behind in school, she always feels on the verge of losing it. When some unexpected news comes her way, it’s the final straw and she ends up doing something that almost costs her life. Thankfully, she survives and makes a promise to h ...more
Published September 16th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

Christy
May 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5-4 Certain Stars!!

photo 95fcfeff-4a25-4043-8610-e8bb9f01d18c_zps48927678.jpg

Luke & Violet’s journey has been tumultuous, it’s been hard to read at times, emotional and there were points that were just down right depressing. The conclusion and third book of their story still had the heartache and struggles, but it also had hope. Maybe just because one of them was keeping it together, I felt like there was more promise that they would be able
April
Feb 07, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Really so the rest of Luke and Violet's story is going to take 2 more books. I have enjoyed reading Jessica Sorensen however it is getting very frustrating to keep reading her books knowing that they are always going to be a series and have cliff hangers, ugh
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
 photo images1_zpsc0e1e438.jpg

The Certainty of Violet and Luke is book five in The Coincidence series by Jessica Sorensen. I have loved this series from the start, both Callie and Kayden’s story and Violet and Luke’s. Each book gets better and better and I think this one is my favorite. Violet and Luke have been through so much. I am in awe that they have survived all that they have been dealt.

First, I want to talk about Luke. Oh my sweet Luke. He is an alcoholic, gambling addict and a diabetic. He finally decides that his
Brandi
Feb 08, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3-3.5 stars

After all these two have been through, I was kind of hoping for more.

Jennifer Kyle

3.5 Stars

description

This is the final book about Luke and Violet and I expected some riveting scenes as well as one big hea. Sadly, this book fell short for me.

The author spent way to much time having Violet contemplating jumping off buildings than investing in a solid court scene and/or Luke and his mom scene. Tying up this far fetched connection between the two for me left things too quickly solved.

I did however like how Violet finally gets a clue when it comes to Luke...

"I think I'm in love with you.
Luciana Gomez Mauro
"Se que nada volverá a ser perfecto;que las cosas no siempre saldrán como quiero.Pero en su mayor parte, las cosas saldrán bien si las dejo ser y daré todo de mi, y vivire la vida".
3🌟
Me encantó!!!!
Al principio Violet me estreso un poco, pero después fue mejorando. Y Luke me encantó desde el principio.
En este libro por fin ambos admiten lo que sienten, y se unen más que nunca.

Este libro es de superación y de aprender a perdonar y dar otra oportunidad, y de permitirse sentir cosas que no creían n
Beverly
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars

Violet and Luke have had nothing but heartache and turmoil most of their lives. In the last two books we saw Violet and Luke come together over their troubled past, and then learn that Luke’s mother may be linked to Violet’s parent’s death.

Certainty begins with Luke trying to protect Violet, since she is quickly spiraling out of control.

I feel horrible saying this, but Violet’s behavior in this book exhausted me. I understand she has been through hell and back, but I am not sure how muc
☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė
The Certainty of Violet and Luke is the last book of their story but definitely not the last of the Coincidence series. In these three books, it was very emotional, sometimes disturbing, and occasionally depressing. They also had the good things which each Violet and Luke wanted but had sometimes thought they would never have which was hope, life and love.

Violet wants to get away from everything and feels like she doesn't know what love is. She is destructive, defensive, and very vulnerable even
Tina ♥ Bookaholic
Endlich ein kitschiges Ende nach der ganzen Tortur im Buch ^^

Meine Gedanken zum Buch:

Ich liebe die Teile rund um Callie & Kayden und daher war für mich klar, dass auch Violet & Luke gelesen werden müssen. Leider konnten mich die beiden bisher nur bedingt überzeugen, aber mit diesem Band bin ich wieder versöhnlicher gestimmt. Ab hier gibt es leider Spoiler für die Vorbände, also aufpassen:
Die Handlung geht ca. 2 Wochen nach dem Ende vom vorigen Teil
Fanny
Feb 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

" Si fuera posible, te abrazaria cada hora de cada minuto de cada segundo de cada dia. "

The Certainty Of Violet & Luke es el quinto libro de los siete que forman la serie The Coincidence, ademas de ser el tercer y ultimo libro en tener como protagonistas a Luke y Violet.
La realidad es que no puedo ser imparcial cuando se trata de los libros de Jessica Sorensen, todos los libros suyos que he leido me han gustado, algunos mas que otros pero todos han tenido algo que me ha enamorado.
El libro
Aestas Book Blog
Book #6 in the Coincidence series!!!!

All Romance
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing

MICHELLE'S REVIEW

Lovers. I am not even sure how to write this review. I don't know if I can come up the words to accurately describe how I feel about this book- about this series really.

I am a fan of Jessica Sorensen. If you've followed our blog anytime in the last year- you would know that because I have read and reviewed almost everything she has written. And everything has blown me away. Jessica does not skimp on emotion. She forces you to feel EVERYTHING on every page. I mean everything. You

Engelys
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
¡Al fin! lo encontré, lo leí y me encanto, es mi favorito de la saga, me encanta! sin mucho bla bla bla, me encanta y listo es lo que importa jajaja.
Beverly
“Only when I know she’s fast asleep do I dare whisper the truth. “I would never leave you… Because I love you.”

photo 5283184_zps7dbd36ea.gif

I was excited to read this book. Violet and Luke's story started very good. But then it wasn't what I expected. The end was sweet and lovely. It's what Luke and Violet deserved it. The rest of the story wasn't that good.

photo tumblr_myyb9dJWBa1rhiapro1_500_zps7f5107d5.gif
None
Feb 08, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I am so freaking tired of Violet (and Luke to a lesser extent). Review to come later... once I can stop hating them.

UPDATE: I just can't write a whole review of this book. I liked the first Violet & Luke book. I got annoyed on the second Violet & Luke book. I HATED Violet in the third book. All of the problems that seemed solved at the end of the second book resurfaced with a vengeance.

The subplot with Luke's mom didn't feel very resolved. I'm wondering if we're only going to get a reso
Gisbelle
Meh... I was not impressed, even it wasn't a shabby read, it didn't wow me either. It was too dragging and too much rambling on the same old stuff.

It was sweet and all, especially the ending, but overall, it wasn't my favorite.
Adriana Mera
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't breathe!!
Desi
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 estrellitas

Argumento:

La vida de Violet Hayes es un desastre. Entre su acosador, Preston, negándose a dejarla sola, caso de sus padres sigue siendo sin resolver, y atrasarse en la escuela, ella siempre se siente a punto de perderlo. Cuando una noticia inesperada viene su manera, es el colmo y ella termina haciendo algo que casi le cuesta la vida. Afortunadamente, ella sobrevive y hace una promesa a sí misma para poner su vida en orden y tratar de averiguar exactamente lo que siente por Luke P
CrazyForRomance
«Se fosse possibile, ti abbraccerei ogni singolo secondo
di ogni singolo minuto di ogni singola ora di ogni singolo giorno».
La attiro più forte contro di me, senza curarmi del fatto che ancora
non ha risposto al mio abbraccio.
Rimaniamo così per un po’.
Io che provo a darle tutto e lei che ha paura di prenderlo..

Avevamo lasciato Violet e Luke completamente in crisi.
Violet ha appena scoperto che quello che lei credeva fosso solo il suo padre affidatario in realtà è probabilmente anche l’assassino d
Sandra
Eigene Meinung:

Cover: Zum Cover gibt es nicht viel zu sagen. Es ist den anderen dieser Serie sehr ähnlich ohne irgendwie herauszustechen. Es spiegelt aber die Thematik wieder, heißt, man weiß sofort, in welchem Genre man sich bewegt :-).

Inhalt/Geschichte: So da haben wir es: das Ende der Geschichte von Violet und Luke. Für mich ist es nur das Vorspiel von der Fortsetzung von Callie und Kayden, die auch demnächst erscheint. Dennoch hatte ich mich auf dieses Buch gefreut. Allerdings wurde diese Vo
Angigames
3 stelle e mezzo
Adoro la Sorensen ormai lo sanno tutti!
Amo il suo modo di descrivere i sentimenti, è una delle poche autrici NA che veramente fa un lavoro quasi perfetto con la psicologia dei suoi personaggi.
Sia Violet che Luke sono messi di fronte ad un passato drammatico che li distrugge nell’anima, che non gli permette di pensare ad un futuro migliore e diverso. In questo volume finalmente Violet affronta i suoi demoni, finalmente smette di fuggire e decide di vivere e costruirsi un futuro
Diane
Mar 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jessica is one of my favorite story tellers. I have a soft spot in my heart for all her characters. Luke is my favorite and I loved this stories progression through each book. Perfect ending for me.
Sana
Blog| Facebook| https://www.instagram.com/gewispertew...

But happiness isn't something that comes easily to me. I think I'm going to have to learn how to let it in. But do I let something in that I'm not sure I've ever had? - Violet Hayes, p. 127

Während Luke seine Alkohol- und Spielsucht langsam unter Kontrolle bekommt, droht Violet seine alten Laster zu übernehmen. Denn mit der Aussicht, dass Preston nicht nur ihr Stalker, sondern auch der Mörder ihrer Eltern sein könnte, würde sie am liebsten
Kasia
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mam bardzo mieszane uczucia względem tej części. Muszę się chwilę zastanowić czy bardziej ją polubiłam, czy jednak trochę mniej. Dlatego na razie taka neutralna ocena.
Kate
May 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Und erneut hat Jessica Sorensen mir einige wundervolle Lesestunden mit „Violet & Luke - Für immer verbunden“ beschert. Ich bin froh, dass Violet & Luke nun ihren Abschluss gefunden haben. Obwohl ich auch ein wenig wehmutig bin, da ich beide Charaktere sehr gerne mochte und sie gerne auf ihrer Reise zusammen begleitet habe.

Von Band zu Band konnte man sehen, wie sich Luke und Violet verändert haben und gewachsen sind. Bei Luke war es vielleicht offensichtlicher, aber bei Violet nicht minde
Constanza Hernández
4.- 4.5
Me encantó el final de este libro.
Decir que al comienzo no sabía si leer o no, me pasa que aunque me encantan los libros de Jessica, una vez que los comienzas a leer te deprimes?¿ Los libros son tan oscuros, tantos problemas, tantos no, que terminas pidiendo a gritos un poco de felicidad y luz en la vida de los protagonistas.
Pero este libro, a pesar de que comienza con el típico tormento, a medida que avanza, ves que la protagonista por fin acepta que ha de cambiar y aceptar lo bueno que
Vani
Dec 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5. Jessica sí que sabe crear finales fantásticos.
OH POR DIOS. OH POR DIOS. OH POR DIOS!!!!
Fue taaaaaan lindo. Después de dos libros llenos de llanto y desesperación(?) de mi parte, este tercer libro fue mi favorito de ellos.
Luke fue TODO lo que amo en un protagonista, y en serio, ¡quiero uno así para mí! Y el final... sin palabras. Lo amé totalmente <3

(view spoiler)
Roxanne
It was ok...

This story was a little drawn out for me. The beginning was slow, the middle was not much better but the end was sweet. In my opinion there was no need for this book. The story could have been wrapped up in the previous book with just a few more chapters.
Tamika♥RBF MOOD♥
So thrilled it's over. I do feel like this mini series wasn't good enough. I honestly could have skipped them and went right into book 6.
Samantha
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wanneer je in een leesdipje komt: lees een boek waarvan je van te voren al weet dat het makkelijk leest en je hem leuk vindt. Zo geschiedde.

Ook dit 5e deel in de serie vond ik heerlijk! Dit boek heeft wat minder actie en meer emoties, maar dit was dan ook het laatste deel over Violet & Luke en hierbij moest alles op zijn plek vallen. Beide karakters zijn onwijs gegroeid en ik vind het zo jammer dat het nu over is! Het volgende deel vanuit Callie & Kayden, maar ik ben eigenlijk nog niet k

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • The Edge of Never, The Edge of Always: Two Book Collection (The Edge of Never, #1-2)
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • Chasing Abby (Shattered Hearts, #6)
  • Masquerade (Games, #3)
  • Felix  (5th Street, #5)
  • Girl of Vengeance (Rachel's Peril, #3; Thompson Sisters, #7)
  • My Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #3)
  • Until We Fly (Beautifully Broken, #4)
  • Together We Heal (Fall and Rise, #4)
  • Closer to the Edge (Playing with Fire, #4)
  • Reflections of Grey (Alexis Stanton Chronicles, #3)
  • Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters, #3; Addicted, #3.1)
  • Chased Dreams (Chasing Nikki, #3)
  • Give Me Forever (Paranormal City, #1)
  • Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend, #4)
  • Flawed (Connections, #5)
  • Worth the Risk (The Game, #4)
Jessica Sorensen is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author from the snowy mountains of Wyoming. When she's not writing, she spends her time reading and hanging out with her family.

The Coincidence (8 books)
  • The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)
  • The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2)
  • The Destiny of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #3)
  • The Probability of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #4)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • Seth & Greyson (The Coincidence, #7)
  • The Evermore of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence #8)
“Wishes are just wishes. Destiny is just destiny. And neither really has control over your life. Shit happens, shapes our lives, but doesn’t have to shape who we are.” 17 likes
“Nothing can be erased in life. Life is permanent, from the breaths we take to the decisions we make.” 6 likes