Start by marking “Je Suis à Toi (Monsters in the Dark, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Je Suis à Toi (Monsters in the Dark, #3.5)

Je Suis à Toi

(Monsters in the Dark #3.5)

“Life taught me an eternal love will demand the worst sacrifices. A transcendent love will split your soul, cleaving you into pieces. A love this strong doesn’t grant you sweetness—it grants you pain. And in that pain is the greatest pleasure of all.”

Published May 29th 2016 (first published May 27th 2016)

Start your review of Je Suis à Toi (Monsters in the Dark, #3.5)
Candace
Q and Tess are one of my all-time favorite couples. I love that they have overcome so much to be together, embracing their kinky darkness. If you've followed the 'Monsters in the Dark' series, you know that theirs was a long and harrowing journey.

At the end of 'Twisted Together', it seemed that Tess and Q were finally getting their happily ever after. Of course, this isn't a couple that anything comes easy to. It was no surprise that the fairytale ending would take a little work.

While their lov
Hulya Kara Yuksel
"Dear Esclave,
If you wish to please me, you will do the following. Do not dally or disobey. Do not touch yourself or do anything to displease me. Obey me, my dear Tess, and I will reward you. I’m coming for you. Your Maître."

I remember just like it was yesterday... When I first read "Tears of Tess" I was speechless. That book was my first dark romance and it was my first Pepper Winters book I ever read. After I read Q & Tess's story I was blown away with the story and also with the sexual te
Christine
Jun 09, 2014 marked it as books-romance-suspense-dark
Is it terribly sad that I actually have tears in my eyes at seeing that there is going to be a novella?! More Q and Tess? Can. Not. Wait.
Yeasmin Alo
“She was more than my world. She was more than my lover, best friend, and partner. She was the blood in my heart, the breath in my lungs, the fucking marrow in my bones. Without her, I wouldn’t exist. Without her, my body would be nothingness: no heartbeats, no mind, no man.....…no animal.”

Okay so finally I am admitting it and saying it out loud
He is the darker and the twisted version of Christian Grey 🤍🖤
And I like the sound of it ☺️
and I am more than okay with it

Even if I minus th
Amber
Jun 08, 2014 marked it as to-read
I know this is going to be about Tess & Q, but damnit can I get a Suzette & Franco book! I NEED IT!!
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
Ok ok.. I loved this!!

4.5 Stars
 photo 78829433-65AD-4A81-97C8-2EE2B3985F7C_zpsrkjd007n.jpg

If you ever read my reviews and listen to my rants and ravs on the books I read and review, then listen to me here: READ THE MONSTERS IN THE DARK SERIES, I'm talking dark, epic, LOVE of the raw primal animalistic need of LOVE.. And Q MYYY Q you will want to meet him.. And boy have I missed him.. So did I enjoy this? Hell yes.. Actually this series made me love dark romances, I fell in love with edgier reads because of this series so if I can love them then I
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
4-4,5 STARS

"..I'll never get over how much I need you.How much your body calls to be mine."

Did you miss Tess and Q? Because I did! And I'm happy that we got this novella with these two, It was nice reading about them again! It's nice to see that there is still the love, the passion and the devotion between Q and Tess. They are perfect for each other even though they are not perfect, still both have something to give to each other.
Q is the same possessive, protective, super hot and dark man we
Chris- Bookaddict
Jun 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved getting more Q & Tess!!
Lea ★
*Arc kindly provided by TRSOR Promotions in exchange for my honest review*
5 fantastic stars****

I was so excited when I received my ARC copy the other day, because I have a feeling I’ve been waiting for this for ages.

Holy crap, Pepper Winters, I applaud you! You are a master of your craft.
Je suis a toi is a Monsters in dark novella, great addition to the series and our final farewell to Quincy Mercer and Tess Snow. This is a short intense read and you will probably finish it in one sitting. I k
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo a6273ce31b9f30cf50ab838066b5ea_zpsurboz38j.gif

photo d965ec603a47cda47b0f2bca03d62c_zpsks1zfabu.gif “Q was my destination. He was also my journey. My test. He was me.”

I can still vividly remember the first time I read Monsters in the Dark and was utterly consumed with Pepper Winter’s scintillating, vibrant, dark and hypnotizing prose. She didn’t hold anything back when she literally ingrained Q and Tess into our hearts, mind, and souls. Their passion, addiction, sexual need, and love for each other was brimming throughout the pages
Lo Bookfrantic
4 HOT Stars~~~FULL REVIEW TO POST~~~

Ekk more Q!!!! YES please

~~~~~BLURB~~~~~

Q made me the happiest esclave in the world. He gave me his heart, his empire, his ruthless unforgiving love. And life finally left us in peace.

A man like my maître has sp
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
This is a beautiful ending to a great story and series. I assumed I knew what Q's issue was in the beginning of the book, however the dark, twisted man kept me guessing with his over heated ego. I smiled from beginning to end, this book had me hooked from the first page. After reading Twisted Together I felt like I wanted more closure to Tess & Q's story and this book does exactly that. Q and Tess got the ending they deserved and I love them even more than I did before, definitely one of my favo ...more
Eve (Between The Bookends)
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Perfect ending to this series. Even if Q frustrated the FUCK out of me for the entirety of the book...

description
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*
DYINGGG for this!!
And let's make it something clear: I want them to have a BABY!!

I also WANT a Suzette and Franco's love story!!
SassyPsycho
Jul 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
I ACTUALLY STARTED CRYING WHEN I SAW THIS!!!!! I CAN'T F*****G WAIT!!!!

May 29th guys!!!!! let's hope it actually happens this time
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
Why are they STILL so secretive?!?!??! Anyway. ELDER PREST IS PEPPER'S BEST HERO. @ ME. I'm a ride or die for Elder. I'm sorry that this series didn't work for me. I tried! ...more
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Je Suis a Toi (Monster in The Dark 3.5) by Pepper Winters
4 stars!!

“Q was my destination. He was also my journey. My test. He was me.”

The Monster’s in The Dark Series was my first introduction to Pepper Winters and one that I have never looked back from. Q and his esclave, Tess have always had a permanent place in my heart as their story totally captured my imagination as well as my heart. Two broken souls brought together in harrowing circumstances yet both finding something that the
K. Webster
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In this much anticipated followup to the most notoriously hot series, Pepper Winters delivered something wicked, delicious, and delightful. The love and scorching heat that burned up my kindle while reading this story was incredible.

"She wasn't a princess. F*** no, Tess was my queen. My sinning, cursing, f***ing twisted queen."

I devoured every drop as if it might be my last, making sure to read slowly and savor every morsel.

"We were on a never-ending tug of war where we each took turns to win.
Malene
Je Suis À Toi was just what I needed. Ever since I read that there would be more to Tess and Q's story I'd been excited as hell. I devoured the Monsters In The Dark trilogy when it was released back then and Q has become one of my all time favorite dark/broken alpha males.
This novella had everything I could have ever dreamed of. I'm literally on cloud nine now.

Tess and Q's union was intoxicating. I really enjoyed and was intrigued by Q's struggle with wanting more out of life and wanting more f
Aisha  ☠️☠️
HOLY GRAIL!! I'm huge fan of Pepper Winters book. I have read almost all the books of hers, the Indebted series, Pure corruption MC series, and I still love her books, cause I'm opposed with dark romance, she happens to one of them. Cause I loved the monster in the dark series, when I heard and saw that she is releasing a novella about Tess & Q, I have to rub my eyes to see if I'm seeing it or my eyes are playing tricks with, but I later one found outs it happening for real.

When I read this boo
☽Ari
3 stars

I am disappointed. I am so damn disappointed.

It started off so well, and then everything just spiraled down to a clusterfuck of a wreck, and I did not enjoy one frigging bit of it. I had such high hopes, mainly because it's Tess and Q, and they are one of my absolute favs. I feel like this kind of destroyed the sublime ending of Twisted Together.

But, then again, Winters knows how to write, and I certainly enjoyed the language.

"I’m saying be the man I want. Hurt me. It’s not a req
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“I wasn’t the master.
She was.
Curse her to hell.”
- Q

“Q was hurting.
The master of my heart and owner of my soul was in pain.
And I despite my upset and wish that he would talk, I couldn’t remain mad at him.
Instead, I would do everything I could to help.”
- Tess

* * *
“Instead of being open and loving, we became closed off and uncertain.
And every day was worse than the last.”
- Tess

* * *
“I saw red. I saw pleasure. I saw damnation.”
- Q
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Each relationship was its own mess full of faults and flaws, fighting every damn day to be worthy.

What a perfectly dark ending to one of my favorite dark romance series! I read for escape and Monsters in the Dark offers just that. Pepper Winters has created a dark, sexy and highly erotic series with two unforgettable characters. Tess and Q are both damaged, flawed and perfectly matched for each other. I adore this series and read this intense story almost in one sitting.

Q was born into darkness,
Kelli C
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, must-reads
5 No Vanilla Needed Stars

What can I say? Just one more time with Q and Tess...priceless!

There is no other book couple that is so beautifully disturbed, so brutally in love, so darkly perfect for one another. Their story was not easy nor pretty, but it was probably my all time favorite dark romance. Q and Tess, or the Mercer's, are perfectly broken together and they are fabulous. I loved every tortured step that was fought to get to their own place of happiness, therefore the opportunity to see
Jessica Viteri
“Every hour makes me love you more. Every year, every minute, every moment we spend together. Tess…you do more than complete me. You heal me. And I’ll spend my entire life making sure you understand that.”

“Every hour I fall harder for you. Every year, every minute, every moment we live side by side is the best minute of my existence. I love you, Q, and I’ll dedicate every breath making sure you accept it.”

THIS.

This was everything I wanted in the sequel and then some.

This final book
Eva LeNoir
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Je suis à Toi.
I wish I could go above and beyond the simple rating of five stars.
I wish I could forget that I read this book so I could discover it all over again.
Mostly, I wish I could follow Q and Tess on a regular basis and watch them growing old together.
But I digress.
As in the other books in the Monsters in the Dark series, we are transported into the lives of two unconventional characters. A hero who considers himself a villain and a heroine who refuses to identify herself as a victim. T
Jessi
May 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Q and Tess have been though a lot together, they are now married and settling to married life. They both still have their demons from the past they are trying to escape. Q seems to be trying a little harder than Tess to move forward but his demons don't want to leave him alone. He is keeping a secret from Tess and she is bond and determined to figure out what that secret is.

I enjoyed the story line of this book. It was a quick read, but at the same time the story line was well developed
Jessica
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is definitely the lightest out of all of them. It's a sweet book that continues Tess and Q's epic romance.

When I first read the blurb I immediately had a suspicion about what Q's request was. And I ended up being right.

I liked how the book acknowledged past events that had happened throughout all 3 books. It served as a nice reminder of what Tess and Q had been through.

Overall, it was cute, which is something I don't usually say about Pepper's books.
Nadine ShelfLove
May 31, 2014 marked it as to-read
♥ can't freaking wait!!! ...more
Hannah
Jun 06, 2014 marked it as to-read
uggghhhh i want them to have a baby LMAO I NEED THIS BOOK!! MORE Q & TESS!?!??! YES YES YES PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Tales of Darkness and Sin
  • This Love Hurts
  • Determined to Obey (The Dark Duet, #3.5)
  • Savage Vow (Ivanov Crime Family, #1)
  • Raw
  • You Are My Hope (You Are Mine, #2)
  • Debt
  • Filthy (The Five Points' Mob Collection, #1)
  • Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes, #2)
  • Epilogue (The Dark Duet, #3)
  • Comfort Food
  • Target on Our Backs (Monster in His Eyes, #3)
  • Sweet Cruelty
  • Keep Me (Twist Me, #2)
  • Daddy's Angel
  • Tender Mercies
  • Desecrated Essence (Desecrated Duet, #2)
Pepper Winters is a multiple New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today International Bestseller.

She currently has thirty books released in nine languages. She’s hit best-seller lists (USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal) thirty-three times. She dabbles in multiple genres, ranging from Dark Romance to Coming of Age.

After chasing her dreams to become a full-time writer, Pepp

Monsters in the Dark (3 books)
  • Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark, #1)
  • Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2)
  • Twisted Together (Monsters in the Dark, #3)

News & Interviews

“I love you with all the shadows in the world for eternity.” 6 likes
“My dirty wife begged for things that would terrify vanilla loving girls. She” 3 likes