Start by marking “Red Roses in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #3)” as Want to Read:
Red Roses in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #3)

Red Roses in Las Vegas

(Tiffany Black Mysteries #3)

Nanna is a sweet, little old lady - or so she'd like you to believe. Too bad the cops investigating Adam Bitzer’s death don’t buy it for a second. And worse, they think she’s the one responsible for Adam’s death…

Just when Tiffany was ready to take a break from being a Private Investigator, she's pushed back into the thick of things. Along with some help from her friends I
Published May 26th 2014

Dee Dee
Apr 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I very much enjoyed the story. However, I would like a little more progress with the main character's development of relationships with other characters. Tiffany seems stymied in her growth. Also the person responsible for editing this story really slacked off. Spelling of words was fine but there were several missing words that helped with the flow and several times the wrong word was used. I had to re-read several sentences to figure out what the author was trying to convey.
Lester Allen
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fun and adventure in Vegas. A good cozy mystery with great people.

this is the third book in her series of Tiffany Black. as with the last two books Tiffany is reluctant to investigate a murder until her Nana is involved. it has the start of a romance and lots of helpful people. this is a fun read and you can't help but get invested in this series.
Jen
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a great series. I picked up the first one because it was free on Amazon. Usually those are hit or miss, but this one was definitely a hit. I am cranking thru these books faster than I normally do.
Troy
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Red Roses in Vegas is the third book in A.R. Winters' Tiffany Black mystery series. Its about a casino dealer trying to become a full time private investigator in city of Las Vegas. She's now three for three in solving her first three cases, with this one being very important to her in that it involved proving the innocence of a family member.

Winters has done a nice job so far in the series making each story interesting, with good pace and developing interesting charaters surrounding Tiffany Bl
Michele Porter
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun read

I am really liking this series and the characters. I do not give this 5 stars because the editing could be improved. (Spelling and using the word "to" instead of the correct "too"....stuff like that.) Also, I don't like the use of learnt in place of learned unless it's part of a regional dialect. And since this is set in current times I found the use of fortnight odd. However, putting that aside, I would recommend this book and I plan to continue reading the series.
Lisa Aubrey
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable

I am enjoying this series. Similar to another author that writes about a bail bondsman triangle. I like that it is funny and keeps me going until the final reveal. Thanks!
Shannon
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good character deverlopment

I appreciated that some of the secondary characters are bring more developed as the story progresses. There do seem to be a lot of typos and missing words in general though, which makes it a little hard to follow.
Patti Ashley
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Another zany

Think I am giving up on this series. The cases just seem to be a vehicle for Tiffany to run around and drag more people into her new career.
Phyllis Hults
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A witty detective

Clever and real - that's Tiffany Black. Well written and good entertainment. A book that you don't want to put down. This is the third book about PI Tiffany Black.
Beth Emrich
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun easy read with amusing characters!
Mrs Mary Curd
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was not who I thought it was, good ending.
Helen Dipietro
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tiffany Black is a cross between Stephanie Plum and Kinsey Millhone.
Jeanie
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve read several in this series and it’s a light, fun read reminiscent of the Evanovich Stephanie Plum series, though not quite as engaging. Still, I’ll read more when I’m for some enjoyable fluff.
Mary Remington
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this series. Very good storytelling.
Tracye Quinlan
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoying this series.

I'm so glad to have found the series. What fun! That little bit like potato chips though, can't stop with just one.
Misty Jaeger
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
recommend this seriously for a quick moving series
Linda  Susan  Buerkett
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Why do you keep leading the reader on with Jack. and Stone as potential love interests???. You'd better not leave me hanging like you did with Kylie
Aurielle
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I still like it.

I know people complained about the mistakes in other reviews but Im still hooked and cant wait to read the next one
Farah Khan
Feb 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Fast Read - Cozy

I like a good cozy as much as the next gal. This wasn't bad, but it was bland, even as cozies go. The crux of the plot fell flat, and the side plots were barely there. It's good if you need to kill a little time, but not exactly amazing.
Kathy
Red Roses in Las Vegas by A.R. Winters

Tiffany Black's grandmother is accused of murder. After investing nine thousand dollars with Adam Bitzer he had managed to loose all her money. She was not a happy person and basically non too pleased with him. According to the police people had witnessed her yelling and threatening him. Who was it really? Tiffany is on a time crunch to find the true killer before her grandmother is indicted for a crime she did not commit.

Ohboy
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for the next installment!

I've power read all three of these books, and truly love the realistic crimes combined with the vibrant personalities that seem to fit right in with what I'd expect in Vegas. Her characters are all charming - and I'm already crushing on Stone and Jack. Part of me wants more of them, part of me enjoys the tease. Nanna is still my all time favorite! Can't wait for book 4!
george agle
Nov 05, 2014 rated it liked it
NANNA + Red Roses = Trouble?

Living in Las Vegas doesn't make you jaded or cynical. But your Nanna being accused of murder might. Tiffany struggles with this story. She is uncomfortable throughout. Will she figure it out in this book or maybe the next?
I gave RED ROSES in LAS VEGAS: A Humorous Tiffany Black Mystery, Three Stars, meaning "I liked this book." It is a solid approval rating that I do not give lightly.

K Agle. 11-5-14

Michelle
Aug 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Great mystery with a lot of humor thrown in. Although I'm still trying to figure out if Tiffany's new partner is smarter than he lets on, if I'm rooting for Jack or Stone, if Jack is one of those devishly handsome men who turn out to be a whole lot of trouble in the end, and just what Stone's angle with Tiffany is.
Ellen
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really fun read.

I read the first & second, how could I resist the third. Good editing, fun mystery series...I only wish A.R. would describe what Tiffany looks like now and again. She needs to be appreciated and recognized more than just her eating habits. Just stating a fact that I forget what she even looks like.
Kelly
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Did I mention that I LOVE this series? The stories are well written. It keeps me guessing what will happen next all while laughing hysterically. I don't have a favorite character because I like them all. They each have something that makes me like them.
Needles to say I'm always anxiously waiting for the next in the series.
Nichole
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Funny and easy to read. Great series.

Love that this series ( and author) is is easy to read. The books are funny, lead into each other and only get better as the series progresses. Some funny stuff!
Marco Morissette
Aug 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
The third of the series and for my part I was left on my appetite!! The plot was kind of so,so and the characters were like almost all disconnected. so I like it but it is really not the best of the author.
Heather
Feb 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great ending

Even better story than the others with an ending that surprised. However, I am dropping one star for some minor copy editing flaws that didn't show up in earlier books. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Elizabeth Holmes
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love!!!!!

This again is another wonderful Tiffany Black book although I would love orbiting mentioned more of her personal life. Now I just have to patiently wait for the next book to come out!

Rachel
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tiffany Black

So far, I've enjoyed the entire series. They're humorous and keep you on your toes wanting to read more. I have a hard time pausing, once I've started the book. Nana will have you literally laughing out loud.

• Witching the Night Away (Witchy Women of Coven Grove #3)
  • Deadly Circumstances (Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery, #16)
  • Champagne: The Farewell: A Vengeance in the Vineyard Mystery
  • I'll See You In Your Dreams
  • Lady Justice and the Pharaoh's Curse
  • Never Con a Corgi (Leigh Koslow Mystery #6)
  • Death of a Modern King (Stormy Day Mystery #4)
  • Seeking a Scribe (Enchanted Bookstore Legend #1)
  • Of Stardust
  • Tear Down and Die (Cara Mia Delgatto Mystery, #1)
  • Flying to the Light (Flying #1)
  • Savage Forest (Savage Romance, #1)
  • Graves' End
  • Witch at Last (Jinx Hamilton Mystery #3)
  • The Bonding Ritual (Girls Wearing Black, #4)
  • Killer in Sight (A Tom Lackey Mystery, #1)
  • Oh Say Can You Fudge (Candy-Coated, #3)
  • Foul Play (Squeaky Clean Mysteries, #8)
A.R. Winters is a cozy mystery writer who loves writing about crazy characters and vibrant locations. And food, lots of delicious food!

When not writing, A.R. Winters is usually busy eating too much cake...

You can also find her on Facebook

Tiffany Black Mysteries (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Innocent in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #1)
  • Green Eyes in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #2)
  • Lost Kitten in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #4)
  • Reality Check in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #5)
  • Deadly Disco in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #6)
  • Pesky Politicians in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #7)
  • A Perfect Murder in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #8)
  • Furniture Fatality in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #9)
  • High Stakes and Hazelnut Cupcakes in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #10)
  • Dancing With Danger in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #11)
“such a dating expert?” I” 0 likes