Start by marking “What Has Two Heads, Ten Eyes, and Terrifying Table Manners?: An Anthology of Science Fiction Horror” as Want to Read:

“If you are looking for a wide variety of short science fiction stories with the flair of horror reminiscent of The Twilight Zone or Outer Limits, you need to look no further. WHAT HAS TWO HEADS, TEN EYES, AND TERRIFYING TABLE MANNERS? brings together a diverse assortment of works from some talented literary voices.” –Amazing Stories

WHAT HAS TWO HEADS, TEN EYES, AND TERRIF
Published May 27th 2014 by Mega Thump Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about What Has Two Heads, Ten Eyes, and Terrifying Table Manners?

Rebecca McDowell
Aug 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really imaginative stuff, well written, fun to read. Some of the stories had me thinking long after I'd turned off my Kindle. I love short horror stories that really punch your nads in a brief word count. Pretty awesome. The Silence of Hestia really stuck with me, as did Black and Halo. Some really uncomfortable stuff. Well done.
Dean C. Moore
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A stimulating collection of sci-fi and dark fantasy shorts that proved entertaining reading over the Halloween weekend. The majority of tales earn a solid four stars, but there were a couple five star holdouts for me. I suppose different readers will have different favorites; such is the case with any anthology of tales. The one that most rocked my world was James McCormick’s, Homecoming. It’s the kind of story I would love to have written. The story is set in a near-future world where privilege ...more
Cid Andrenelli
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this book, a collection of short stories which are fabulously different, from the insane and dead funny to spine chilling and creepy, if you love the surreal, with horror meets science fiction; this beautiful collection is a must.
Book lover
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great compilation

I enjoyed the original short stories in this book. Very easy to read and pick up after some time away. This book added some spice to a somewhat long dreary week. Highly recommend this book to sci-fi and horror fans.
Yvonne Crowe
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a tour de force.

I am a James McCormick fan and he didn’t disappoint with his short story in the Anthology of horror stories, What Has Two Heads, Ten Eyes, and Terrifying Table Manners?
What a superbly crafted piece of fiction Homecoming is. This is of course James’ forte as he conjures up a paradise for the wealthy elite (who obtained their wealth by less than ethical methods) suspended in the clouds.
After hacking into Alex’s brain on the Internet, his devious and thoroughly nasty father,
Madeline Henry
I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
I haven't read very many anthologies, but I found this collection to be really enjoyable. Of course, there were some stories that I enjoyed more than others, but over all, I would recommend this book if you're interested in short stories, but also science fiction and horror. What I really liked about this collection was that all the stories were so different, and all the writing styles were different. It was really refreshing.
Ruth Casey May
Oct 30, 2015
Sawney Hatton
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Nancy Fortin
Aug 10, 2015
Russ Colchamiro
Apr 04, 2016
James McCormick
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sawney Hatton
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dawn
Carla
  • Strange Eons
  • The Nickronomicon
  • Out Of Space And Time Volume 1
  • #zombie (Zombie Botnet #1)
  • Specimen 313
  • Black Hole Butterfly (Detective Rook Black, #1)
  • The Wilderness Within
  • Fall of Cthulhu, Vol. 2: The Gathering
  • Voltaire's Excellent Adventure: The Broken Boarder
  • Nimpentoad
  • Exponential
  • Tales of Demon Conjuring, Mind Control, and Madness
  • The Alignment: Ingress
  • The Machine (Ethan Stone)
  • Fallout 3 - Prima Official Game Guide
  • Little Terrors
  • Revenants
  • ReejecttIIon - a number two
Sawney Hatton is an author, editor, and screenwriter. Other incarnations of Sawney have produced marketing videos, attended Renaissance Fairs, and played the banjo and sousaphone (not at the same time). He is a force to be reckoned with, most likely centrifugal.