Start by marking “Rock Me (Love Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rock Me (Love Me, #3)

Rock Me (Love Me #3)

*Not intended for children under the age of 17*

*Can be read as a standalone.*

From the Amazon Best-Selling Author of The Forever Series.

MISSY KING'S ‘Ice Queen' reputation is all she can remember. Being in the spotlight because of her famous brother, Nick King, from the band Fringe, she grew up with the weight of being ‘perfect' on her shoulders. But when she ends up in a
Published May 29th 2014 by Alla Kar (first published May 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Rock Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Me

Alla Kar
May 28, 2014 Alla Kar rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is my favorite book yet.

My editor (Deanna Genung) is in love with it, and I've gotten the best responses I've ever gotten!

I'm totally in love with Paxton Evers. I look at my reviews very carefully and noticed that a couple of reviewers didn't like that my hero in WRECKED slept around (even though they weren't together). So in ROCK ME we have NONE of that.

It's Paxton and Missy to the end. No cliffhangers and definitely a HEA.

I hope you guys LOVE Rock Me as much as I do!

Wendy James
May 28, 2014 Wendy James rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
This book was Hot, the perfect beach read with the perfect rocker!
I Love that he wasn't afraid of commitment while still being a Alpha Male,Paxton was PERFECT!
He had a troubled past but didn't let it hold him back from loving Missy full-force, and man did he Love her ;)
Missy was defiantly like-able, a little naive but she defiantly didn't get on my nerves and wasn't too dramatic at all. I think the complemented each other perfectly and I love how they brough out the best in each other! I haven't
Deanna
Jun 01, 2014 Deanna rated it it was amazing
Chemistry...You either have it or you don't. Not only did the main characters (Paxton & Missy) have chemistry but the book itself had it and I was hooked from word ONE!!! This is the third book that I've read from Alla Kar and I have to say...She's truly mastered her craft with this book and it's my FAVORITE so far!!! I'm very much looking forward to what she comes out with next!
Stephanie Dane

Loved it!! :)
Lindee
May 28, 2014 Lindee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Alla Kar has quickly become one of my favorite authors, and her books keep getting better and better!!!
This one didn't have as much of the suspense element as her other books do but it kept my attention the whole way through, in-fact I didnt want to put it down. The sexual tension and chemistry was great and even though Missy was new in inexperienced she didnt let petty stuff get between them and they dealt with problems together. I love that it was more about Missy coming out of her shell then
Liz
Jun 29, 2014 Liz rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rock, awesome
I loved this book. I was captivated from the start with Rock Hercules, the story had me hooked right from the beginning.

Missy meets a gorgeous man on the night she decides to lose her virginity, a passionate hook up ensues but ends badly. After her father finds out about her reckless night Missy is sent on the road with her brother's band to keep her out of trouble. Forced to share a room with a delicious guitarist Missy starts to realise that it is time to live.

Jaxton is a brilliant character
Anna
May 29, 2014 Anna rated it it was amazing
Missy thought that she was never going to find love until the night her friend Val makes her go to a bar . She meets Paxton and is atracted to him the moment she meets him. The next day she finds out that she and Paxton will be spending the next four months together. Paxton life is not that great, but when starts to spend more time with missy it get better. I would recommend this book Paxton and missy were ment to meet each other one way or another.
readsforfun
Jul 05, 2014 readsforfun rated it it was amazing
Hot, Hot, Hot! A well written story with two troubled individuals. Classic story of rich girl and bad boy written in a riveting way! Missy and Paxton will make you cheer for them.
Taylor Freeman
Aug 02, 2014 Taylor Freeman rated it really liked it
4.5 stars I would have liked more from the epilogue but I really did love their relationship. Insta love aside I'm really happy that there was no cheating that helped me enjoy the book a lot more.
Lori Clark
Jul 03, 2014 Lori Clark rated it really liked it
Alla Kar is a writer I'm liking more and more. This is only the 2nd book I've read by her and I have thoroughly enjoyed both books. Rock me is the third book in the Love Me series, but can be read as a standalone. I've not read the other two books, and didn't find myself getting lost. Paxton is hot and Missy is naive. I liked them as a couple but there were just a couple of things that I didn't like about them. It has nothing to do with the book or the author's writing, but more to do with my ow ...more
Rebecca Fitts
Jul 22, 2014 Rebecca Fitts rated it it was amazing
Fate? Maybe? Having unconditional love is amazing and showing that in writing is pretty fantastic too. This is a great read about first encounters and love. Fighting against all the obstacles and just feeling. Young love at its best. I thoroughly enjoyed this read. It is hot, steamy, sexy, pure, raw, sweet, and yummy!!! Hubba Hubba ;)
book junkie
May 29, 2014 book junkie rated it it was amazing
As usual Alla Kar is amazing and this book does not disappoint!!! Paxton is super hot and I fell in love right away and missy is cute and the banter between the two will have u giggling at points ... I can't wait to see what book comes next from Alla :)
Estefania Flores cabañas
Though, it was the best out of the 3 others, I have to say I was kinda disappointed by the end. I don't know... I expected a bit more emotion. But overall, it was a good book, not memorable, but good.
Rebecca
Jun 13, 2014 Rebecca rated it liked it
Good thing. I read all of it and it had a HEA. Even with the HEA the book felt unresolved. Too many things were left hanging in the end. This book could have easily been double the length and spanned over at least a few years inorder to resolve everything.
Jessica
May 28, 2014 Jessica rated it really liked it
I thought this book was great! I loved Paxton so much he was perfect and found Missy very cute and innocent and i loved their story!
Reese
Feb 12, 2015 Virna rated it did not like it
I enjoyed this one.
Rina Smith
Jul 11, 2014 Rina Smith rated it it was amazing
Great, fun, quick rocker romance!. 4.5 stars. Loved the concept and adored Missy and Pax!
Josephine
Jul 04, 2014 Josephine rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF
Dena
Nov 27, 2015 Dena rated it really liked it
Very cute story and would read more from this author.
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2014
Piper
Piper rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2015
Linda Mines
Linda Mines rated it it was ok
Aug 16, 2016
Michelle Maulguet
Michelle Maulguet rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2014
Dulce
Dulce rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2014
Wanda
Wanda rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2015
Kl
Kl rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2015
Louise Matley
Louise Matley rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Lucky Girl (Dear Rockstar, #2)
  • Epic (Fierce, #3)
  • Rocked in the Dark (Rocked, #7)
  • Muse (Fighting Fate, #1)
  • Rock Heart (The Vegas Aces #2)
  • Zenith Falling (Zenith Trilogy, #1)
  • Backstage Dirty (The Savage Light Rockers #1)
  • Bad Day (Hard Rock Roots, #4)
  • Seduced (Lost in Oblivion, #0.5)
  • The Stronger, Safer Kind (The Boys of DownCrash, #1)
  • Her Forbidden Rockstar (Forbidden Rockers, #2)
  • Surviving (Surrender, #2)
  • Body Work
  • Feel like Makin' Love (Rock and Roll Trilogy, #3)
  • Unplugged: A Bad Boy Rockstar Romance
  • Righteous Obsession
  • Broken Sound (Chasing Cross, #2; Brothers of Rock, #2)
  • Escaping Me (Shaft on Tour, #1)
I go by Alla Kar. I live in the deep south. I love to bring Alpha Males, Southern Gentlemen and sometimes Paranormal characters to life.

My titles are below:

Ranch Hand

Covert Ops: Shifting Pleasures

Make Me Yours (Forever #1)

You Are Mine (Forever #2)

Teach Me (Love Me #1)

Forever Yours (Forever #3)Coming Dec 2013.
More about Alla Kar...

Love Me (3 books)
  • Teach Me (Love Me, #1)
  • Play Me (Love Me, #2)

“College is where you meet your soul mate people!” 4 likes
“Mom’s gaze scanned the room and landed on a pair of Missy’s panties. They were the ones she had on last night. “Those are cute,” she said.” 2 likes