Start by marking “Bound by Blood” as Want to Read:
Bound by Blood

Bound by Blood

Julia has accepted the Lord and is busy returning her life to order. She is not ready for love, especially when the new site foreman at work stirs up forgotten feelings. She knows a playboy when she sees one, but to Rick Mercado the attraction between them is surprisingly real. Other girls no longer interest him, and if she wants to play hard to get that's fine with him. ...more
Published September 23rd 2014 by Anaiah Press

To ask other readers questions about Bound by Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound by Blood

Start your review of Bound by Blood
MaryBeth Magee
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Scott Springer analyzes the nature of relationships and familial ties in this romantic suspense novel. With hearts and lives on the line, faith and decisions are tested as Julia Benson and Rick Mercado face drug dealers and their own consciences. A compelling story and complex characters bring the book to life. Great book to curl up with in front of the fire.
Iola
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, 2014-new-author
Review – Bound by Blood by Scott Springer

I recently read an article on gender bias in fiction—whether men are more represented as published writers, as reviewed writers, and as characters. It got me thinking, because I predominantly read and review titles written by women. I suspect, after reading the article, it’s because I mostly read and review in two areas—romance and Christian fiction—which are dominated by women (the membership of writer’s organisations such as RWA, RUAus,
Joan
Oct 10, 2014 rated it liked it
This is a decent debut effort by this author. I always find it interesting when a male author has a female main character. I found her to be erratic in her behavior and I had difficulty identifying with her. She chooses her brother, drug addict and thief, over her new found faith in Christ which is disappointing. There is romance but it is troubled with bad choices. There are some good suspense scenes and there is the Christian message of forgiveness and reconciliation.
See my complete review at
L Nguyen
Apr 23, 2018
Melinda Dozier
Jul 16, 2014
Scott Springer
Aug 05, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Paige
Cheri Oggy
Apr 25, 2015
Betty
Apr 25, 2015
Scott Springer writes horror, more supernatural than final girl. His ideal reader embraces the unexplained and ponders the possibilities: Second sight, ghosts, spirits, demons, a thin veil between realms. You can find him at the timeless spot, what T.S. Eliot has called the still point of the turning world—or easier—at scottspringer.com.