Start by marking “Found By You (The Found Series #1)” as Want to Read:
Found By You (The Found Series #1)

Found By You

(Found #1)

Avery Michaels is quirky, friendly and hardworking. She has everything she's ever wanted ... or so she thought. Meeting Jackson for the very first time had her emotions going into overload. She knows she shouldn't have feelings for him especially when she has a boyfriend, but she can't help what her heart feels.

Falling in love is not on Jackson Daniels to-do list. Finishin
Published July 21st 2014 (first published June 21st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Found By You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Found By You

Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
Jackson Daniels is here; get ready to fall in love!!!
This is Book #1 on the Found Series by Jessika Harper and also her very first novel. What a surprise it has been. It is a little gem that you are not expecting, but that after you look at it closely, the shine is bright.

Avery is a young woman who lives at home with her Mother and older brother, Jared. They are extremely close and he is also considered one of her best friends. She works in a day care because she has an intense love for children
Xylina Diaz
Feb 05, 2015 rated it did not like it
0.5 stars…this story could have worked had it been longer and and had more depth to it. Oh yeah and if the writing had been any good but wow the writing in this book was just so bad too me at least.

I was really close to DNFing this book but I didn't…it was only 166 pages so I stuck it out.

But this is for sure a book I will not recommend and really most likely will never be reading anything by this author again. Which is sad cause the book
had such great potential :/
Beatriz Perez
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 “Gimme more Jackson” Stars

This is book 1 in the Found series and I can’t wait for more!!

I have to say, for this book being Jessika’s debut novel, it was an absolute pleasant surprise. Once I started reading it I had a hard time putting it down, I wanted more, and more!!

Avery is not your typical young woman. She loves kids, so much she made a career out of taking care of them. She lives with her single mother and older brother. They are a close knit family and are always there for each other.
Sassy Southern
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Avery has to have one if the most caring souls EVER! She is so sweet and gentle. It has always been her, her mom and her brother.

Jackson has been on his own for awhile now. But it's not just him, he also has Rhys his baby boy. He doesn't trust easy and he keeps everything to himself. He crosses paths with Avery through her brother.

When they meet, Avery instantly loves Rhys. She is not so sure about Jackson though because at times he comes across as rude.

What I like most about this book was the w
Nannette Coffman
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: have-read
Ive read a ton of books. Found by you by Jessika Harper is one of a kind. The anger and wills of steel will not prepare you for what takes place. Nothing like a sweet baby to put your entire life into prospective. Avery and Jackson have a spark. One that ignites pure love. Jackson never thought he needed anyone after his breakup, just his son. Avery sets her mind on taking care of children, spit up and all. Avery sees "chubbs" and she is done for. Jackson trusts no one with his son. Avery change ...more
C. Fulton
I've read a lot of books, but this is not one of them.

I've read a lot of books, but this is not one of them.

This book lacked
1. Character development
2. Depth
I was disappointed because I thought the story would have more layers but it was just shallow in every way. Read at your own risk.
Ajs  Book Reviews
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*I was given a copy for a honest review*

Found By You is book 1 of the Found Series!

Avery isn't your everyday girl, she is loving, confident and has a huge heart. She doesn't want to party or hook up with guys she works hard to get what she wants. From a young age she knew she loved kids and wanted to be around them so she made a career out of it. Avery is also extremely close to her mother and her brother Jared.

Jackson is a sexy, hard working, no bullshit type of guy. He is best friends with Ave
Renee Dyer
Jun 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I fell for Jackson. How could I not? He's a single dad, going without sleep and all the other fun stuff in life to take care of his baby boy Rhys. For me, Jackson was the best part of the book. I connected to him instantly and found myself waiting for his POV's to start. I would chuckle with him and hurt with him. I know, you're probably thinking-WTH-ladies should stick together. Why weren't you routing for Avery? Well, Avery had a team of people in her corner and although Jackson had a couple p ...more
Nichole Taggart
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing

A 5 ***** star review:

For being a debut novel I am impressed. The way the author writes has a way of pulling you in and making you feel. And, this book will make you feel.

The characters are relatable and real which, in my case, is hard to find. I can not say enough about this book. The anger, strong wills, love and emotion conveyed on each page is palpable to say the least. I found myself feeling every moment and, even tearing up at times.

Finally a book with a single father that is there for
Kimberly Talbot
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
We need more of this couple. We also need more Jared, Colin, Britnie and Ma.

Avery is a very sweet young lady that makes it really hard for you to hate her, not that she gives you a reason to. She's young, loves kids and is one of the best friends that anyone could ask for. She takes an instant liking to 'Chubbs' and his father. Trying to get Daddy to reciprocate her feelings is easier said than done.

Jackson has a past that makes it hard for him to open up to anyone. The fact that he has an ins
alicia sherry
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story

I gave this book five stars best it was not perfect ... it was messy in a good way. Jackson was not this overly perfect book boyfriend ... he was a man who had been hurt deeply and been through a lot , and it showed throughout the book. He had a hard taking help from Avery and others. He said a lot of the wrong things and reacted harshly to some things, but it was realistic for someone who hurt as deeply as him because he was trying to protect his son and himself.When he finally o
Janna Fornito
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I was hooked from beginning to end. The story itself was refreshing from all the other love and romance books. Without a doubt, I fell in love with Avery and Jackson! I absolutely LOVED the different POV's. It was something different that I couldn't put down!! The plot was AWEEEESOMEEEE! The story gives you a fuzzy feeling inside, the perfect amount of drama and tears, and I definitely recommend this to EVERYONE!! 2 thumbs up to the author!! And definitely 5 stars! :) It is a definite must ...more
Delisa Lynn
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First let me say Congrats to Jessika on her debut novel. Secondly, i would have never known that this was her debut. This book, is simply amazing, I opened it, then could not put it down until it ended. I was pulled in, the chemistry between the characters is phenomenal. Jackson, oh he will make you swoon for sure. I won't say more because then i would be spoiling it. I can't wait for more from this author. If you are looking for something with an emotional pull, this book is defiantly it!!
Peggy
Aug 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
*ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW*

Not your stereotypical over the top hot sexy read...But with saying that it was a nice break from it! I loved this book, there was more of a meaning to it when you read it! Now don't get me wrong... there's hotness, Jackson just takes it to a whole new level. What to know what level he takes it too? Read more to find out!
Jenn
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book!!! Every single thing about this book was written to perfection! I was captivated by the unique storyline and dynamic characters! It is not an incredibly long read, but it left me wanting more!! This is a phenomenal book for a debut author!! I look forward to more from Jessika in the future!! This book is definitely a must read! :)
Chelsea Ballinger
Jun 18, 2014 marked it as to-read
Of course Im going to read a book by my good friend Jessika Harper, Duh! Im loving the premise already! I cant wait!
Stacey Story
Jul 23, 2014
Jessica. Voehl
Jun 30, 2014
Stacey
Jul 15, 2014
Rina Smith
Jun 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sweet book - My eyes definitely misted up more than once.
Sunil Sharma
Ksu162
rated it it was ok
Jun 08, 2016
Ailee
rated it did not like it
Jul 19, 2014