Start by marking “Triple Play I: A Diamond Brides Series Boxed Set (The Diamond Brides, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Triple Play I: A Diamond Brides Series Boxed Set (The Diamond Brides, #1-3)

Triple Play I: A Diamond Brides Series Boxed Set

(The Diamond Brides #1-3)

Strong women meet cocky baseball players in three sexy stand-alone baseball romances!

Perfect Pitch: Love is forbidden as beauty queen Samantha Winger prepares to launch a pageant-sponsored music program for kids. Samantha is willing to follow the rules until left-handed pitcher DJ Thomas throws her a wild pitch—a very public kiss neither of them can forget.

Catching Hell:
Published May 1st 2014 by Book View Cafe

To ask other readers questions about Triple Play I, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Triple Play I

Somia
Apr 09, 2019 marked it as to-read
Free on Amazon 9th April 2019
Andrea
Aug 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Started book one and just could not get into it
BookWorm
Apr 20, 2019 rated it did not like it
This was a freebie so I shouldn't complain too much. But here I go..

Book 1 - I couldn't understand why the pageant stuff was such a big deal so I struggled to care about anything that happened. DJ seemed like a jerk. Hard to believe he was 29 with those rigid attitudes. The HEA came way too soon in their rocky relationship.

Book 2 - I was mostly distracted by how much coke Anna drank. Talk about a soda addiction. I thought the conflict with Zach's contract and Anna's role in it was too much for a
Allison
Jul 18, 2017 rated it liked it
I found this set for free so that helped it get an extra star. The writing wasn't bad but each "book" is only 8 chapters. It should be classified as a 3 novella set in my opinion. The characters were easy enough to like but the plots felt rushed at times and they all ended the same way. In the third book the 2 main characters haven't seen each other in almost 2 months and it still ends exactly the same as the other 2 books. I don't see me getting attached to this author to actually pay for the s ...more
Aimee
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
Very cute

These three books were easy reads. The characters were well rounded and the plots moves nicely. I find it a bit unrealistic how quickly everyone got engaged, but it's a romance nove, so what can you say? The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because I thought it was a little light on conflict and how easily it all was resolved.
Niki
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty solid sports romance

Three books in one, all leading right into one another... These three novel s are fairly breezy and easy to read and follow, as well as believe. Many romance novels aren't.
D Peters
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great stories!!!

This is my first time reading from this author and I am hooked! She is a great storyteller. Her characters are believable and realistic and the love story and hot sex scenes are...well HOT!
Gail smith
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Soo goood

Loved all 3 story. Each book came to a conclusion no cliff hanging, but the next story always had small mention of previous charterers, so it felt you where reading about a family of characters. All great and making for a very enjoyable read.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow

Wow. If you like sports and baseball players. You will love reading this. All the stories are great. And will grab your heart
Jackie Blatt
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Triple Play 1(Diamond Brides Series

Three good stories of the lives of baseball players and the women in their lives. Each story about how they came together. Very good read.
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Read first book and enjoyed it. But did bot have enough interest in the secondary characters enough to continue reading the series.
Diane
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay read

Three books about baseball players and their potential other halves. Was an okay series but to be honest felt that the main characters were wishy washy at times.
Sue Parker
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Three stories about baseball players and how they find love. Quick reads and good stories. I would recommend reading this collection.
Stephanie Bolen
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty dang good

The first was the best with truly unique characters, but the other two were more than decent. I want to read Jamie and Nick's story.
Becky Hedge
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Triple Play I

Excellent set of books. Highly recommend these books to everyone. Excellent story lines that kept your interest and attention making it hard to put down
Bruce Curran
Jun 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mindy Klasky has delivered a fun new series. The Diamond Brides series follows the Raleigh Rockets baseball team. No there is really not a team by that name. Mindy has created them and woven them into Major League Baseball in a believable fashion.

Each book follows a particular player with "Perfect Pitch" being the first in the series followed by "Catching Hell" and "Reaching First". In each she sets up a problem or situation for the player that could be taken from todays news. She then takes yo
M.J. Compton
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love baseball, but I'm fussy about the kinds of baseball romances I read. I was pleasantly surprised by these three stories. They weren't about sex! There were believable characters with real problems and true conflict. Can't wait to read more. Brava!
Kristina
Shona Waddell
Sep 03, 2017
Ashley
Jul 16, 2017
  • Midnight Breed Bundle: (12.5, 13.5, 14.5)
  • Chase Me (Underbelly Chronicles #2)
  • The Faerie's Honeymoon (Hidden, #4.5)
  • Wild for Him (Wild, #2)
  • A Little Harmless Military Romance
  • Stripped (City Lights #1)
  • Perfectly Kissed (Perfectly #2)
  • A Scandalous Secret (Scandalous #2.5)
  • Nerds Are From Mars (Nerd, #8)
  • The Escort (Shamed, #3)
  • Try With Me (With Me, #3)
  • Susannah (Sunfire, #2)
  • Risk & Reward (Bedroom Games, #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Vignettes (Six Pack Ranch, #4.1, 5.1 6.1, 6.2, 9.1)
  • The Bachelor Preferred Pastry (Recipes with Romance, #4)
  • Caroline (Sunfire, #7)
  • Personal Disaster (Billionaire Secrets, #3)
  • Hot Rock
Mindy Klasky learned to read when her parents shoved a book in her hands and told her that she could travel anywhere in the world through stories. She never forgot that advice.

Mindy's travels took her through multiple careers, including copyright lawyer and law librarian. Mindy now writes full time. Her books fall in a number of genres -- including traditional fantasy, urban fantasy, and category

The Diamond Brides (9 books)
  • Perfect Pitch (The Diamond Brides, #1)
  • Catching Hell (The Diamond Brides, #2)
  • Reaching First (The Diamond Brides, #3)
  • Second Thoughts (The Diamond Brides, #4)
  • Third Degree (The Diamond Brides, #5)
  • Stopping Short (The Diamond Brides, #6)
  • From Left Field (The Diamond Brides, #7)
  • Center Stage (The Diamond Brides, #8)
  • Always Right  (The Diamond Brides, #9)