Start by marking “Tide Will Tell (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tide Will Tell (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans, #2)

Tide Will Tell (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans #2)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  51 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
She’s been running, but the truth is bent on finding her…

Once a teenage runaway, Kate Jennings is finally getting her life together. She’s moving to picturesque Shaw Island, Washington to marry the man of her dreams—billionaire Chase Cole. Chase is everything she could want in a man. He’s handsome, smart, and funny…so what if he’s thirty years her senior? The only trouble
Published May 26th 2014 by Ark Ink

To ask other readers questions about Tide Will Tell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tide Will Tell

Lynnette Bonner
Tide Will Tell is the enjoyable 2nd book in the Islands of Intrigue series.

The author does an amazing job of ramping up the tension and raising lots of questions that make this suspense an edge-of-your-seat read. The romance between the hero and heroine is very sweet. And because of all the tension that filled the book the ending really gives you that "ah ha" moment that is so important to a good romance.

While the books are connected, either can be read alone, so don't worry if you haven't read
Bethany Marks
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
In Tide Will Tell by Lesley Ann McDaniel, Kate is running from the law. She is desperate enough to glam onto Chase Cole, a kind man who is 30 years her senior and just so happens to be a billionaire. They are engaged with a quick wedding planned. They will live on his estate in a remote island in the San Juans. Isolation being her security (or, so she thinks). Arriving on Shaw Island, Kate quickly finds there is a lot she doesn’t know about Chase, including the fact that 2 of his wives are presu ...more
Deeann Zessin
Tide will tell

Likeable characters, suspense, mystery. Very very good.
Brittany
Jun 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Although listed as the second in a book series, with each book written by different authors, Tide Will Tell stands alone as its own novel.

This was one fun to read suspense! The heroine, Kate, has gotten herself into quite the predicament with various decisions she has made in her life. Now, she believes she has found the protection she needs from those who are after her. Her marriage to a very wealthy man seems like the solution to her problems.

Josh finds himself in a sticky situation as well…at
Steve
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my measures for a well written book is page turning. I finished this book last night. I started reading about 10:30 and the next thing I knew it was 2:30 in the morning! I had devoured more than half the book and was about 80 percent done. Even then I couldn't put the thing down.
Lesley effectively ramped up the suspense with each chapter. Making it impossible to stop reading. By the time I got to the ending, I could not read fast enough to keep up with my curiosity.
The ending was thorough
June
May 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
I just finished Tide Will Tell and it was awesome. This second book in the Islands of Intrigue: San Juans was full of suspense. Several things going on at the same time. While Kate is planning her wedding to Chase Cole, she's also trying to stay out of the limelight so she won't be found by Joe Malone. Kate witnessed something that keeps her running.

Josh has come to the island to spend a few days with college friends now that they have graduated. When his summer job falls through, he agrees to p
Marji Laine
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This story, while a strong romance, flourishes with constant tension. What seem to be imagined ravings of a fearful woman, become real threats. Sinister and terrorizing. Without giving too much away, a perplexing mystery with shades of Daphne du Maurier's, Rebecca, this story held me til the final page!

I love Kate. She's a survivor. A WAIF with a spine of iron. She thinks she needs rescuing. Relies on her new fiance for safety. Desperately needs people around her. But she grows through this stor
Shari Howe
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this great mystery and love story! I usually enjoy mysteries and the fun of solving the mystery along with the main characters. This mystery was so full of twists and turns that it kept me guessing until the very end. Even the epilog had unpredictable elements! The characters are well developed and likable and the story had a good pace to it. While this is part of a series, you can easily read it without having read the first one, as it’s a stand alone novel. I haven’t read the first one ...more
Lisa
Jun 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kate Jennings is headed for a loveless marriage to a man that is old enough to be her father. Secrets on top of secrets hover over the family and Kate has some of her own. Kate and Josh Collins are drawn to one another. It's a good thing because there is a killer loose. This was another book that I really enjoyed the ending.
Marla
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book. I love the characters and the storyline. The book is a good combination of romance and mystery. There are lots of surprises!
I was given a copy of the book to read and provide an honest review.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Give the Lady a Ride (Circle Bar Ranch #1)
  • The Unrelenting Tide (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans #1)
  • A Bride's Portrait of Dodge City, Kansas
  • High on a Mountain: Ailean (Maclachlainn Saga #1)
  • Hazardous Homecoming (Winds of Danger #1)
  • Shadow of Reality (Elizabeth and Richard Mysteries, #1)
  • False Identity
  • Motive for Murder (Harmony Grove #2)
  • Undercover Pursuit (Missions of Mercy #3)
  • Calico Spy (Undercover Ladies, #3)
  • Meg’s Best Man (Montana Weekend)
  • The Camera Never Lies
  • The Gladiator
  • Deadly Echoes (Finding Sanctuary #2)
  • Refuge on Crescent Hill
  • Protection for Hire (Protection for Hire, #1)
  • Silence in the Dark (Logan Point, #4)
  • Dangerous Connections (Blackthorne, Inc., #5)
LESLEY ANN MCDANIEL is a lifelong lover of words, animals, and musical theatre. While earning a degree in acting, she fell in love with theatrical costuming, and pursued that as a career while nurturing her passion for writing on the side. Through God’s guidance, she has shifted her focus to honing her skills as a writer of women’s fiction. She is a member of the Northwest Christian Writers Associ ...more
More about Lesley Ann McDaniel...

Islands of Intrigue: San Juans (2 books)
  • The Unrelenting Tide (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans #1)