Start by marking “Robbie (Belt Buckle Ranch, #2)” as Want to Read:
Robbie (Belt Buckle Ranch, #2)

Robbie

(Belt Buckle Ranch #2)

[Erotic Alternative Cowboy Romance, M/M, HEA]

Robbie Robertson owns a motorcycle repair shop. His business is failing, bills piling higher than his bank account. When a P.I arrives with a manila envelope, everything changes. Reading through the documents, Robbie soon realizes that he isn’t alone in the world. He has a father living in Colorado that wants to meet him. Robbie
Published May 26th 2014 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Robbie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Robbie

Start your review of Robbie (Belt Buckle Ranch, #2)
V
May 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker
I loved the connection between book one and book 2, I have read in the past this kind of stories that interlace between each other and I'm very fond of them.
This is a very fun read, and I really enjoy this series so far.
However, if other readers are concern about killing some brain cells while reading this series, it is very simple, crab some John Grisham, James Patterson or even Jeffrey Archer.
I have read them all, and I prefer much more reading M/M fiction even if is dull for some readers.
Candice
Jun 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Cody was a douche. COME ON! I really liked Robby though :) I am looking forward to Oliver's book. I want to hear his story the most. ...more
Blue Bayou .
May 29, 2014 rated it did not like it
I apologize if this offends but this was the constant thought while skimming this book. Every heard if the joke about what two lesbians take to a first date? (The answer is a 'uhual truck').
This was insta-love love at its finest or rather not so fine. I finished this book just by skimming most the chapters. I don't remember Jackson being this two dimensional and flat. I could go into all the adjectives that would describe how this was just words thrown together but ehhh let's just say I'm not g
~SexyBookWorm~
3.5
I didn't like this one as much as the first. It was a good story and the characters were cute together but it wasn't earth shattering for me. ... The series is definitely panning out tho. . to be honest I'm a little surprised that is working out. sometimes when a series of books is all on the same time line and each book is just another persons perspective it can become uninteresting fairly quickly.
I'm looking forward to the 4th and 5th installments more than the 3rd. Jared doesn't seem as i
Candice
Jun 21, 2014 rated it liked it
This next installment was not bad. While I normally accept instalove with paranormal books, I don't really like how fast these two got together, but I knew it going into reading this series. I'm liking these characters and getting to know all the brothers. I consider these light reading with nothing too in-depth. ...more
Tia Thomas-Blakey
Sep 19, 2014 rated it liked it
When I first read this book I knew that it was going to be as good as the first one. I tried to read more of this book and I just simply could not because I lost interest along the way.

Also, to me it seemed rushed a little. It was not as long as the first book. I did not feel the connection between the guys like I did in the first book.
Ericka Walden
Jul 21, 2014 rated it liked it
3.75 ***
Simone
May 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really enjoying this series, eagerly awaiting the remaining books
Daniel
Nov 22, 2015
Terri
Sep 01, 2016
Hadis
rated it did not like it
May 13, 2017
Feb 21, 2016
Kealy
Jul 04, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• I'm Straight, Right? (Men of Fort Dale, #1)
  • Noah Can't Even (Noah Can't Even, #1)
  • Red Spanking (Christian's Coven #9)
  • Keeping Khaos (Brac Pack, #34)
  • Capturing the Wolf God's Attention (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #2)
  • Rescuing His Pregnant Mate (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #1)
  • The Werewolf's Keeper (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #3)
  • Gabriel's Soul (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #4)
  • Tre's Temptations (Scent of a Mate #8)
  • Boone's Baby (Scent of a Mate, #9)
  • Claiming His Alpha (Scent of a Mate #7)
  • Cat's Pride (Scent of a Mate #1)
  • Heavenly Scent (Scent of a Mate #3)
  • Omega Born (Scent of a Mate #6)
  • Taming a Beta's Heart (Scent of a Mate, #5)
  • Heart of a Mate (Scent of a Mate #4)
  • A Little Bit of Heaven (Scent of a Mate #2)
  • Jeremiah's Heart (Shifters of Mystery #3)
Olivia Black fell in love with romance novels years ago and read everything from alternative to ménage, and everything in between. Thousands of books later, Olivia is still an avid reader on the lookout for a good book.

Olivia started writing ménage romance with Siren Publishing under the name Alicia White, then later decided to branch out and with the support of the publisher, started writing ManL

Belt Buckle Ranch (6 books)
  • Jackson (Belt Buckle Ranch, #1)
  • Jared (Belt Buckle Ranch, #3)
  • Easton (Belt Buckle Ranch, #4)
  • Oliver (Belt Buckle Ranch, #5)
  • Trey (Belt Buckle Ranch #6)

News & Interviews

Looking for a fictional meet-cute in the new year? We've got some steamy novels for you to snuggle up with, including Casey McQuiston's...