Start by marking “A Constant Attraction (The Attraction Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Constant Attraction (The Attraction Series, #2)

A Constant Attraction

(The Attraction Series #2)

Funny, thrilling, romantic and spellbound. This sequel to An Acute Attraction, will have you hooked!

When the voluptuous and curvaceous, Isabel Chambers decided to take a child-free week away to Cambridge; never in a million years did she think she would meet the 'God of a man', Marc Chambers, Professor of Medicine.
Having been convinced by her best friend, Jackie Dowling
Published May 23rd 2014 (first published May 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Constant Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Constant Attraction

Start your review of A Constant Attraction (The Attraction Series, #2)
Tracey
The finale of Marc and Isabelle's story...

Marc the professor from America and Isabelle, curvaceous, warm, sensual and most importantly down to earth. Well in book 1 one these two met and fireworks went off, this book continues there journey.

These two characters make a great a great couple, but they both a history and some of it is trying to catch up with them thanks to the dark Emelie and her hubby.

As I mentioned I enjoyed Isabelle as she is a down to earth girl, kindle to hand and a glass of wi
Renee Entress
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015
4 star

The story has laughs, secrets and blackmail.

I would recommend reading the below before this book:
An Acute Attraction (The Attraction Series, #1)

This is more of Isabel and Marc’s story. Isabel and Marc are trying to deal with the things from there past. Will Dr Emelie finally come in between the two of them? She is determined to have Marc all to herself and seemingly will stop at nothing to have him. When all the secrets come out will Marc and Isabel be able to work past them? Or will it
Simone Smith
May 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
***Warning!! A Constant Attraction may contain spoilers concerning An Acute Attraction due to this being the conclusion.***

A Constant Attraction starts off where An Acute Attraction left off. Marc and Isabel are still together and still very much in love. Things are going well until Emelie rears her ugly head again and is a force to be reckoned with. She has a plan and is going full force into it and no one is going to change or stop what she has in store for every one involved.

This is when the
Lustful Literature
Jun 19, 2014 rated it liked it
** Josie's 3.5 Star Review **

This story continues where the first one ended. Isabel and Marc are in a relationship, finding more and more about each other. However the people in Marc’s past refuses to let him have any peace. They’ve been planning on creating a lot of issues for Marc and they have no problem with Isabel becoming collateral damage.

This book was told in multiple pov’s (Isabel, Marc and Emelie’s). I didn’t find it hard to follow or confusing at all.. I actually really liked that I
We like it big book blog
I was really looking forward to reading this book! I loved An Acute Attraction & I just fell in love with Marc & Isabel. I could not wait to find out how their story ends.
But….I felt this book came up a little short for me.. Almost like I was reading another book.

Ok… Let me start off by saying that I did enjoy the story.
Their were however a couple of things that I struggled with in this book.

For me.. It took me awhile to get into this book. It didn’t just grab me right from the start like the la
Michelle
Sep 01, 2015 rated it liked it

Ok… Let me start off by saying that I did enjoy the story.
Their were however a couple of things that I struggled with in this book.

Sweets Books
Jul 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I give this 4 1/2 out of 5 Hot British Stars.

In Acute Attraction you met Isabelle and Marc and started to follow them through their journey of beginning a relationship. In Constant Attraction you get to continue that journey with them.

Marc is has told Isabelle about Emelia and her husband Stefano and how they are blackmailing him. Marc is very concerned about Isabelle and her safety due to the instability of Emelia. Isabelle wants to help where she can but is so unsure how. She is also still t
Lisa
May 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I give this 4 1/2 out of 5 Hot British Stars.

Em The
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have loved spending time reading about Marc and Isabel’s story in An Acute Attraction but we are left on a little bit of a cliffhanger. We know that Marc and Isabel have an attraction and their love story develops in this book with a huge insight into both of their feelings for each other. I again love the way that the story is written in multiple perspectives.

This conclusion to their story included the unwelcome addition of Emilie to the mix. However, her manipulative ways and her actions add
KFForever
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STARS

REVIEWED by Traci Hyland for Kindle Friends Forever

This is the continuation of An Acute Attraction and I must say, I absolutely loved it. I love Isabel and Marc. I was seriously crushing on Marc in book one, but I'm head over heals now. He’s just sexy as all hell!! And Isabel, she isn't your typical whiny female. She’s cute, funny and in my opinion, gorgeous. Who says gorgeous has to be a size 2? Not me, and definitely not Marc.

I have to be honest, Emelie annoyed me no end and I'm defi
Kumiko Lei  ~Lost In A Book~
May 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
Reviewed at Lost In A Book.

Ah... yes. The continuation.

This was still hard for me to follow with the phrasing, but I marched on and am glad I did.

I will say that I was a little more into this when I realized the things that Emelie and her husband were up to.

And this one was from multiple points of view, so I got into the minds of other characters too.

This installment was more intense than the first and had more sexy times too. Isabel has made quite a change in a weeks time.

Don't get me wrong,
Louise White
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
This leads straight on from where the first book left off. So you have to read book one.
We have already been introduced to the main characters and are aware that both Marc and Isabel have a past. At the end of book one we are left with a cliffhanger thanks to Emelie and her husband.
In this book it is told from the point of view of Marc, Isabel and Emelie. We see more into Emelie' s back story and what has driven her to blackmail Marc. This plot adds to the story and comes to a tragic end. Don't
Cris
Jun 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AJ Walters outshines in this sequel....read why in my review

Learning a bit more about Dr. Emelie and her demented ways added quite an unexpected twist to this sequel. She was a sexy, well poised, evil character that suited this story quite well. Yet, I was left a bit shaken by the turn of events between Mr. and Mrs. Acerbi. The greed these two shared was unparalleled. Marc, on the other hand, was just dreamy!! What a hottie!! Isabel was absolutely charismatic. She gave a bit more insight into he
For the Love of Books
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After enjoying Acute Attraction so much I was looking forward to reading Constant Attraction, and I have to say I was certainly not disappointed. In fact, I think ithis book is even better than the first. The storyline picked up immediately where book one finished, and, in my opinion, you must read them in order, to get the best from them. Marc and Isabel have fallen deeper for each other, but Marc's past is beginning to cause them issues. This is what brings the suspense element to the story, a ...more
CDBW
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As you read the conclusion of Marc Sanders and Isabel Chambers love story you will fall in love all over again. Of course what love story is complete without an evil queen (Dr. Emelie Acerbi) wanting to destroy their HEA!!!

Marc and Isabel's love is not seeing well by Emelie, and she has made it her goal to separate the love birds.

Isabel realized that in this short time Marc has become an important part in her life, and she will finally shared her tormented past with Marc in order for her to be 1
S.N. Williams
May 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shannon’s Review
Let me start by saying if you haven’t read Acute Attraction then you NEED to read it first. Not only because it is a good book but to understand A Constant Attraction you would need back stories of the characters from the first book.
A Constant Attraction starts off where Acute Attraction left off. It begins with Marc and Isabelle still together and Isabelle’s friend actually meeting him.
It was great seeing these two together again. You will get a lot of your questions answered i
My Secret Book Spot
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
A Constant Attraction by A.J. Walters

5 out of 5 stars

In this sequel we are back with Marc and Isabel in a deadly love triangle as we finish up the two book series. Lusty and steaming but oh so real and relatable Isabel and Marc keep the fires burning while handling some tricky situations. Great turns of phrase and imagery keep you delighted and titillated by turn. The characters are fully fleshed out and make this a delightful, feel good story with no lack of wit and charm.

I thoroughly enjoyed
R.M. Nicollette
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
A Constant Attraction is the 2nd book in The Attraction Series. A J Walters is a terrific writer and the book does not disappoint. There were some stuff in the 1st book that happened and it is all cleared up in this 2nd book. The characters are real and they are not typically what you get in a book. I really enjoyed the book, but it was missing something for me to give a 5 star rating. It may have been that Emile’s POV was added and I had to keep checking to see which POV I was reading at the ti ...more
Sassy Southern
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Highly entertaining as the author takes us on the journey with Isabel to find out who she is now that her children are grown and she leaves behind a painful past. Soon she is deep in a romantic and exciting relationship with Marc.
Who is Marc really? Does he hide a terrible secret, or is he really as wonderful as he seems? Will steal Isabel's heart? Or will he crush her instead?
Follow Marc as he learns what is truly important in life, and decides his fate along with those he loves.
Intrigue, roman
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Picking up where An Acute Attraction leaves off, you learn more about Isabel and Marc’s pasts and the secrets they have.
As Marc’s past is keeping up with him at every turn, he has no choice but to reveal his secrets to Isabel or risk losing her. With people out to sabotage their new relationship can the get through this time, having only known each other a few days? This story is pretty much a case of love at first sight, which I really enjoyed.
Their demons need facing so they can come out str
Cecily Bonney
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First off thank you AJ Walters for wanting me to read your books :)

I loved the first book and you left me wanting so much more.

You created quite the character! I can say that in book 1 I was crushing on Marc pretty good but now I think I fell for him even more.

As crazy as this sounds I am not sure how I am feeling about Emelie. which isnt a bad thing, you all will know what I am talking about here soon enough.

So with that being said I look forward to your next project! whatever that maybe!

Co
sue
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Book 1 Acute Attractions, you need to definitely read that one first before this one. I LOVED her first book in this series so couldn't wait to get around to reading the follow up.

I have to say A. J. Walters is a fab author, I loved her work from last time and I can see this is an author that I am going to be stalking.

In my lifetime and in my hobby as a book reviewer/avid book worm! I read a lot of book per year so I come across all kinds of writing, styles etc, and the style of this authors rea
Janey
Sep 27, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 stars, quick read that finished the two stories up, I could of happily read the two books together in one volume, slightly more mystery here and a bit more drama, Izzy and Marc make a wonderful couple and are brilliantly matched, both got a cheeky side to them which is sweet, nice touch doing the separate chapters under a different character, read very well. Would of liked more of an ending or even an epilogue about the four of them, Izzy, Marc and her sons as it would have been nice to here ...more
Melissa Cheslog
Aug 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the well written sequel and I really enjoyed it. I am a huge fan of AJ Walters. Emile is still evil and up to no good. Marc is trying to do what is best to keep up with his research and keep Izzy. Izzy is an amazing character that has grown so much in the books that you are rooting for her every which way. The series is very intriguing and unique. I thoroughly enjoy it. I look forward to more from this author.
Renee at Book Happiness
Jun 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was given this book for an honest review. This is the second book, It is important that you read Acute Attraction before you read this one. IT IS NOT A STANDALONE. This was an a very good book. It was very enjoyable because you get a lot of your questions answered.
It was wonderful reading a character who is so down to earth. It always makes a book more enjoyable for me when the characters are more down to earth.. Definitely worth the read...
Lisa
Jun 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
After reading the cliffhanger at the end of the first, I was looking forward to a really suspenseful conclusion but it didn't quite get there. With a lot of time spent on Emelie's background as to why she is the way she is, it felt as the actual action was rushed and over really quickly. I loved the down to earth nature of Isabel's character and the fact that Marc is able to bring out her out of shell and into the woman she has been hiding.
Karen S
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great book continuing Marc and Isabel's story. The plot twists and turns, there is the fantastic chemistry between the lovers that we experienced in the first book and even a couple of villains to boo. The narrative flows well and involves the reader every step of the way. A fantastic finale to two wonderful characters and their journey.
Ms. MiLo
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow! What an emotional roller coaster compare to the first book! Great follow-up book and kinda sad that it has to end already and so soon!!! It would've been nice to see how Isabel's kids will handle the situation on meeting Marc. There's just so much more to go on after everything that had happen, this series could've definitely use one more book ;).
Claire Seccull
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyied Reading An constant Attraction! I loved the development of Marc's and Isabel's relationship! It is a honest , sexy and genuine read. Loved the point of views of the main characters! Can't wait for book three as feel there is still more to tell! I recommend this wonderful book! A great read xx
A J Walters is a multi-genre author who made her first appearance on to the indie circuit with a trilogy of books. Having interests in history, romance and elements of erotica, she has brought all of these together in The Attraction Series of books..

Wanting to break the trend of size 12 virgins in books, A J Walters has introduced a new real woman in Isabel Chambers. She's a size 18-20, working si

The Attraction Series (3 books)
  • An Acute Attraction (The Attraction Series, #1)
  • An Enrapturing Attraction (The Attraction Series, #3)

News & Interviews