Start by marking “Honey Trap” as Want to Read:
Honey Trap

Honey Trap

Sophie Tennant is used to sticky situations because Sophie used to be a private investigator, setting honey traps for husbands and giving wives grounds for divorce. But these days she's an aromatherapist - an aromatherapist who's going on tour with a rock band, baby!

Which is all good until she recognises the band's bassist, Dominick Steele: her first honey trap, and the m
Hardcover
Published January 1st 2019 by Headline Publishing Group (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Honey Trap, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honey Trap

Mary
I found the translated book last year, and read it without high expectation. But it turns out to be one of my favorite. Thanks to Qwerty, the Indonesian publisher to introduce this awesome book for Indonesian reader. Actually, it's a bit hard for us to get books from UK, so I'm glad I found it here. Lately, I found the original copy, re-read and love it even better.

Sophie Tennant has been running her private investigator business for 7 years. With her experiences in police department she was v
Helena
Dec 06, 2015 rated it liked it

Loved Dominick - scumbag and all :)

Good, light beach read - with a twist!
Mery
Nov 03, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sudahdilepas
butuh tujuh tahun buat nimbun buku ini sampe akhirnya dibaca.... karena (lagi-lagi) mau dilepas.
Ceritanya lucu, ringan, tapi cowoknya dulu tukang selingkuh. ;D
Hobby
Lay out : MAB
Cetakan I : Oktober 2010 ; 420 hlm ; ISBN 978-602-976040-8
Rate : 3 of 5

[ WARNING : SPOILER ALERT ]

Sophie Tennant, melepas karir di dunia kepolisian untuk mengejar impian menjadi seorang detektif handal. Awalnya ia mengincar kasus-kasus orang hilang yang sekian lama terlantar, karena ketidak adaan waktu bagi personil kep
Fluffychick
Serendipity Reviews
Apr 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have been meaning to read this book for awhile, however it wasn't until I went on a writing course led by the author that I finally picked it up. I would like to say on record, that my decision to read this book wasn't influenced in any way by this post - http://www.julie-cohen.com/blog/2008/...
There is nothing on record about my thoughts on Patrick Dempsey what so ever. *coughs* Moving on to the book!
I read this book practically in one afternoon as Mr Steele accompanied me on my journey to Lo
Goddess Of Blah
Sep 26, 2012 rated it did not like it
I didn't like this book. The "hero" meets the heroine when he's a married rock star sleeping around. All i could think was - STIs!!!

DUMB. DUMB. DUMB. SO DUMB IT HURTS.
description
The plot would've been salvageable if the chemistry between the characters was built up in a measured way. But the heroine just lacked anything interesting about her. But she's a PI who doesn't like short men even though she's a midget.

JUST SHUT UP. YOU'RE STUPID.
description

The male protagonist sounded good - the ex rock star - tall, dark han
Neni Puji Artanti
Jun 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Beli 10.000an di Jakarta Bookfair. Biasa ya, kalo ke JBF selalu dan selalu kalap karna harga, jadi udah sering banget beli buku yang ga bagus-bagus amat tapi sayang dibuang, akibatnya menuh-menuhin rak buku. Honey Trap saya dapet dari anjungannya penerbit-yang-tidak-terkenal. Harganya kisaran 5-15ribu aja dannnnnn saya milih buku "hanya" berdasar warna dan covernya yang cute. Mau ga dibeli kok sayang amat cuma dilewatin, hahahahaha *super impulsif*

Begitu dibaca ternyataaaaaaaa...BAGUS!!! Engga y
RLA
Aug 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, Julie Cohen has blown me away with an awesome story!

What a start to a story, with the heroine being slap-bang in the middle of one of her honey traps. A honey trap that goes slightly awry causing her to rethink her entire life. And then to have her reunited with one of her past honey traps - one that she has never been able to forget - is simply brilliant.

A change for other Julie Cohen books, this one actually included the hero's POV, which worked perfectly; he is such a complex char
Helene Harrison
Review - The deep emotional levels explored around the characters of Dominick and Sophie really made the book good. Cohen explores the recesses of alcoholism, infidelity, sex, drugs and attempted murder. The idea of honey trapping intrigued me and is ultimately what made me pick up the book. I think Cohen could have explored the idea a little more, but the background was interesting and the rock band tour added an extra dimension with the media interest and observing what group dynamics were rea ...more
Speakercoret
Dec 20, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Aki2 Pingky
Ini sejenis ciklit kali yah :D
ceritanya si Sophie ini detektif swasta spesialis perangkap madu.. sebutan utk orang yg memmbuat jebakan pada para pria untuk melakukan perselingkuhan.. kliennya biasanya istri / tunangan / mertua ( calon mertua )yang merasa curiga dengan kelakuan pria itu...

ada lucu2nya juga... n yg pasti ada kisah cintanya juga makanya gw pikir ini ciklit deh :D

dah ah ripiunya kapan2 kalo pengen...

recomended lah buat adiknya aki mah... cilklit covernya pingky pula hiihhi

eh itu cov
Yola NY
Dec 15, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great!

aku suka ama romance yg awalnya saling benci/saling marahan/saling jauh2an gitu.. jadi kesannya kan rada rumit kalau mereka mau bersatu..

jadiiii,, aku suka ama cerita novel ini..
suka juga pas mereka yg gak bisa nyangkal kalau mereka itu sama2 tertarik. hehe

sooo,, i give 5 for Honey Trap!
Yuliana  Permata Sari

Pertemuan kembali Sophie dan Dominic, menguak semua luka lama yang disimpan Dom dan juga rasa bersalah Sophie.

Ceritanya seru dengan petualangan cinta juga petualangan memecahkan misteri siapa dibalik kecelakaan yang dihadapi Sophie.Buku ini layak dikoleksi.
Regan
loved this book. was an easy read....made me grin the entire time i read it....i love all the little black dress books....they should all be turned into chick flicks
Aug 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
One of my favourites. I love to re-read this once in a while
Nell
Aug 13, 2008 rated it really liked it
Another lovely read from Julie Cohen.
Nefret
May 25, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Die Inhaltsangabe lässt ein leichtes Thema vermuten, doch tatsächlich geht es in dieser Liebesgeschichte um Alkoholismus und Einsamkeit. Gut und glaubwürdig geschildert.
Tarum
Aug 18, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, romance

Tiga setengah bintang
suka ceritanya, lucu.
Pertama kali baca buku Julie Cohen, pengen cari bukunha Juli yang lain
Fab
Loved this book and the characters. It was well written and well worth a read.
August A.P.
Mar 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, fiction
Stars rating 3.5 sebenarnya, karena ending yang kurang gregetnya!
Najie Khalid
Dec 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Hmm it was ok. Quite enjoying it~
Joy
Apr 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Good story and who wouldn't fall for Dominic. A great introduction into the world of Julie and her writing.
Dhini
Sep 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
A lovely light romantic comedy.The story flows easily and really fun to read..i couldn't put it down until I finished it.Awesome!!
Cindy
Jul 23, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Lost for Words
  • I Take This Man
  • Spy Candy (Spy Camp, #1)
  • Pick Me Up
  • Trashed
  • Everything Nice
  • The Love Trainer
  • Wanderlust
  • Dress Rehearsal (Signet Eclipse)
  • Just Say Yes