Start by marking “He Saved Me (He Found Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
He Saved Me (He Found Me, #2)

He Saved Me

(He Found Me #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  790 ratings  ·  119 reviews
Julian
I’ve come to understand that I’ll always find her. She’s my north star, my sense of direction. In her, I’ve found my home. She tells me I saved her. But the truth is, she saved me.

But nothing good can ever last. Andra’s keeping secrets. She’s holding something back. I’m trying, desperately, to anchor her. To let me in, to let me help.

But will all my efforts end up
Paperback
Published December 18th 2014 (first published 2014)

To ask other readers questions about He Saved Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about He Saved Me

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of He Saved Me (He Found Me, #2)
Christie«SHBBblogger»
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

Title:He Saved Me
Series:He Found Me #2
Author:Whitney Barbetti
Release date: December 18, 2014
Rating:3.5-4 stars
Cliffhanger:No
HEA: (view spoiler)

3.5-4 stars

He Found Me was one of my favorite New Adult reads this year and it ended in a cliffhanger (thought it was very manageable). So of course, I was eagerly on board to read the conclusion to the He Found Me series. I've read several of Whitney Barbetti's books now and I can
Beth Hudspeth
Aug 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
Good series. I enjoyed it!
Whitney Barbetti
May 26, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-this
Join my Facebook fan group (not a street team) for first looks at upcoming books, exclusive cover reveals, and giveaways!
вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}
Finally got it!!!!!

HAPPYDAZE! !!!

-------

description....

Seriously can't wait for this !!!...

__________________________

Love Whitney's stories so much, can't wait for this ;)

description

SYNOPSIS:

Julian

CeCe
Oct 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You need to read HE FOUND ME before you read HE SAVED ME. This is a series that must be read in order.
I loved HE FOUND ME and was anxious to read the sequel. Whitney Barbetti did not disappoint.

Andra has had a very difficult life with running and then trying to keep all her secrets close. Since Andra’s mother passed away and she was left with an abuser which put her in a place of darkness and constant danger. In HE SAVED ME, Julian and Andra reunite, but Andra is terrified that she putting
Jade Eby
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
MUAHAHAHAHAHA. I got to read this before everyone else and I FREAKING LOVED IT. Whitney Barbetti is a genius. I loved how she brought all the characters together to create a cohesive and heartbreaking story. I love love love all the characters, but Mira - that woman just speaks to me. I love her. And Julian is so stupidly swoon-worthy it's annoying. I mean, can someone please send me my very own Julian?!?

Anyway - this is one book you do NOT want to miss. If you loved He Found Me and Ten Below
Deborah G.
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Andra has left the ranch & is hiding out with "Six". Again, on the run & fearful for her safety, she is stuck inside a beach house, allowed outside only to sit on the porch. "Six" is ex-militaty, paranoid with good reason, smart, tech-savvy & strict with Andra regarding her desire to get out & explore. Someone is looking for her, he has proof & as stubborn & determined as Andra feels about leaving the house for a while, he must keep her safe. No one can see her, recognize ...more
Ashley Jasper
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
After flying through the first installment of this series, I was beyond happy when this book released early. That cliffhanger at the end of He Found Me, really had me going. I have to say kudos to Whitney Barbetti for not taking the easy way out and letting Andra and Julian have their happy ending from the start. He Saved Me was beautifully and eloquently written. The prologue, just wow! I loved getting some Julian POV and it had my heart racing.

Luckily, after the opening, time is rewound a bit
Amy
Dec 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing book from Whitney Barbetti!

He Saved Me picks up right where He Found Me left off. I had so many questions after the way things ended with He Found Me and couldn't wait to get those answers. And boy, Whitney Barbetti does not disappoint. This book took me on a whirlwind of emotions. I laughed,cried,swooned and got completely lost in the story. That's one of the things I love about Whitney Barbetti's writing. Her stories consume me, captivate me,and hold me hostage until I finish
A little birdie told me...
Well, where this was a bit better in the action part, the romance part suffered. That's not to say it didn't have its brief moments of sweetness.

It also slogged on so slowly in places. There were a lot of unnecessary daily life stuff that made no sense to mention. I imagine that the author felt the need to convey the characters' desperate boredom to the reader, but I'm not so sure it was intended to bore the reader desperately.

Also, leaving your reader with questions is seriously not cool.
Jan
Aug 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Conclusion to first book

Good plot and I have to say this conclusion was more about the plot, I didnt feel pulled in or emotion that I like to experience when reading.

This book tells of how Andra is in hiding,how she discovers unanswered questions about her mother's death, Julian finds her and there in hiding together, they find clues about her mothers inheritance and it goes onto how she gets to the goal of final freedom from her Uncle who she calls the monster.

Loved the first book because I
Sakuranko
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am very surprised to see how good is this book. Sincerely I wasnt expecting like everything It was developed. To at point I was worried because I wasnt seeing any considerable advance and many stuff caught me with the low guard (like could say Mira). This book It was super good and I am happy that Andra is again the main character and not Julian. I love you Julian and I want a boyfriend like you. Six was a very interesting surprise.

5 STARS!
Brianna Maddox
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this duet! Had a some questions still unanswered but overall enjoyed the story. I love Whitney's writing, Ten Below Zero was one of my favorites this year so I had no doubt I'd love these as well. :)
Ashley
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow, again I'm sucked in by Whitney's writing! Amazing read. I want more.
Di
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

I have loved everything about this series. It kept me glued the whole time and I seriously could not get enough.
I read the Mad Love Duet first, so I was aware of some events, however reading from Andra's point of view made a big difference. Seeing Six and Mira through her eyes was great. Especially her opinion of Mira, the interaction between them was really funny at times. The part where my heart was ripped out my chest in the Mad Love Duet, was just as hard reading it in this book,
Brittany Leona
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Was a great book! I couldn’t put it down!
Briana Pacheco
Well I'm going to bask in the glory that I got to beta this. *twirls in excitement* Are you jealous? You should be! LOL. :D

description

Whitney is truly gifted and wrote up ANOTHER story that made me fall in love with the characters, feel their pain, their strength and their love. This was the perfect conclusion to Andra and Julian's story!! <3 If you've read, He Found Me, then you know how it ended-Julian found her. He Saved Me picks up from there (you get a look into how he found her!!) and you also get
cynthia
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ugly-cry, signed-pb
I just finished reading and all I can think is WOW, Whitney did it again. I hoped going into this book that I was going to love it like her others and sure enough I do. I love everything Whitney writes. Her writing is so captivating that you can't help but be drawn in and feel with the characters. From the very first page Whitney had my heart in a vice and my stomach tied up in knots and I freaking loved it.

This book had some sweet moments that made me fall more in love with the characters.
Sara Miller
another 5 star read by Whitney Barbetti

You think that a story that was so perfect couldn't get any better but He Saved Me blew me out of the water. The characters we all loved from He Found Me are back! Every thing is more intense in this book, you experience Andra's turmoil and restlessness first hand and it makes you race to get to the end point just to find out what happens. The relationships between Six and Andra and Julian and Andra get the best in depth treatment, and we find out the
Anne OK
May 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
Although I loved the first book in this series and was anxiously awaiting the next installment, I didn't find it to be as edgy, nor filled with the excitement. The characters continue their quest to put the bad guy where he belongs but the zest and life of the first book just fell flat here.

The relationship between the two main characters continues to grow and their interaction is blessed with some quality dialogue. And yes, they get closure. I love seeing the secondary cast grow stronger and
Elizabeth Emily Browne
Pushy
Jun 16, 2015 rated it liked it
If I'm honest I was a little disappointed with this, it seemed rushed and the secondary characters of Six and Mira were far more engaging than Andra & Julian. I just expected more after book one and found the ending anti-climatic.
Angela
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good ending..skimmed a lot of it. I had to know what happened and I'm glad I read this one. There are still questions I have. Like what happened to Mira? What does Six have to say about the news Andra dropped on him?
Sarah Davis
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FAVORITE QUOTES:
JULIAN: “It’s complicated.”
ANDRA/CORA: "What’s complicated? Talk to me. Force the words from your lips. Or write it down, if that’s easier. Just let me in.”
JULIAN: “I can’t force things, Andra. I can’t force words when they mean something. I’ve told you before that the words I write mean little, mean nothing to me. This, us? I can’t force anything here. I’m not shutting you out, I just am sorting it around for myself. Obviously, when you left, I was upset. Hurt. That text you
Claudia Cardoz
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful ending to a beautiful story of courage and Love. This book takes off right where we were left off in book one but this time we also get to see things from Julian's perspective. The initial part of the book was sorta a thrilling ride as Julian is stubborn enough to find Andra no matter what even though he has not a single clue as to where she might be.
Also got to see and feel more six' character. His equation with andra.
Definitely intrigued to know more about Mira and six. Mira
Amanda Grooms
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read this immediately after He Found Me (I had a book bundle), though I liked part two, I didn’t enjoy it as much as part one. Obviously Hawthorne was evil, and even though she got away from him, apparently she was never going to truly be able to live while he was also living. Why he was so obsessed with her; killing her mom, trying to steal the insurance money, taking Andra in and raping her repeatedly as well as other physical abuse... how was this guy not already able to be arrested?? I ...more
Melissa Schaub
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ugh this story gutted me! In the best possible way that is. Julian and Andra’s story was just getting started when they were ripped from each other’s arms. With no hope in sight, they are left with nothing but determination to find their way back to one another. The only problem is that the threats are still there and no one is safe. It is now a race against time to keep everyone safe and the monster at bay.
This book is written so well that it will have you on the edge of your seat waiting to
buzy_reading
Oct 03, 2019 rated it liked it
He was supposed to be a one nightstand while she was supposed to be a curiosity for a job. They hid until she freed herself from the monster.

Overall:
I can’t seem to articulate my feelings on this story. It’s an easy story to process, yet it’s a steady pace of slow. Not much happens. It’s a waiting game. Waiting for the monster to arrive. Waiting for something to happen.

I’m not fond of stories revealing the present then going back to the past. I grew anxious waiting for the story to reach the
Joni
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2018, 18-5-stars
Spectacular

5 Stars

This duet was so freaking awesome. I loved every word. I read it in one sitting I couldn’t put it down. This story was full of drama and all the feels. I just wish it hadn’t ended yet. I need to know the after. What about Six and Mira? What about Six and Andra? What about Julian and Andra? I have so many questions. See now that’s a great book, it left me wanting more. I absolutely loved this duet.
Karrilynn
Feb 27, 2018 rated it liked it
I give this book 3.5 stars and I really wanted to give it a higher rating, but it ended abruptly with so much left to be told. The first book was outstanding, the this second book left me wondering about Six and Andra’s relationship and where it went. Would love more from Julian and Andra too. An epilogue would have been the difference between a 3.5 and the 5 stars it really could have bee worthy of.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Until I Fall
  • Seduce Me (Ravage MC, #2)
  • Spy Thy Neighbor (Enigma #7)
  • Torch (Take It Off, #1)
  • Being Nobody (Witness, #1)
  • Consume Me (Ravage MC #3)
  • Inflame Me (Ravage MC, #4)
  • Captivate Me (Ravage MC, #5)
  • Tonic
  • Pipe (Fallen Lords MC, #2)
  • Maniac (Fallen Lords MC, #3)
  • Hate Crush
  • Enthrall Him (Enthrall, #3)
  • Enthrall Her (Enthrall, #2)
  • Wrecker (Fallen Lords MC #4)
  • The Other Side
  • This for That (The Edge of Retaliation, #1)
  • Where We Belong (A Touch of Fate, #1)
***Please message me via my website - I am almost never on Goodreads! Thank you!***

I am the author of new adult and contemporary romance novels. Please visit my website to see all of my current novels.

He Found Me (2 books)
  • He Found Me (He Found Me, #1)
“I found more than love, more than hope and peace. I found my home.” 3 likes