Start by marking “Everyday Grain-Free Baking: Over 100 Recipes for Deliciously Easy Grain-Free and Gluten-Free Baking” as Want to Read:

Tasty, easy-to-make recipes for grain-free, dairy-free baking!

Cinnamon Swirl Bread. Fruit and Nut Snack Bars. Deep Dish Apple Pie.

With Everyday Grain-Free Baking, you can finally enjoy the baked goods that you've been missing! In this beautiful, easy-to-use cookbook, Whether you're grain-free or gluten-free, author and creator of The Nourishing Home blog Kelly Smith shows
Published January 2nd 2015 by Adams Media (first published December 5th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Everyday Grain-Free Baking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everyday Grain-Free Baking

Start your review of Everyday Grain-Free Baking: Over 100 Recipes for Deliciously Easy Grain-Free and Gluten-Free Baking
Punk
Oct 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbook
A nice cookbook that I can't possibly use. It's grain free, and it uses mostly almond flour and coconut flour, as well as coconut oil, coconut butter, coconut sugar, and coconut milk. I can't eat coconut, and coconut flour is notoriously difficult to replace because it sucks up so much liquid.

So I have to pass. But the recipes don't use any gums or starches. They have helpful descriptions and are labelled dairy free, dairy-free option provided, egg free, nut free, and/or suitable for the specifi
Catie Fitzgerald
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have made several of the recipes and found them to turn out tasty, especially the Chili-Cheese "Corn" bread. The instructions are clear, the pictures helpful, and the introduction provides some good advice for people wanting to bake without wheat flour (and other gluten-containing flours).

Note: the results for these recipes will not be produce baked goods that look and taste exactly like their wheat-containing counterparts so set your expectations. Consider these as new baked goods, not repla
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am loving this cookbook. It's been a game-changer. It's the only one I have found that shares our diet...no gluten, dairy or refined sugar. I everything I've made so far, as have my kids! The Almost Oatmeal Cookies are truly delish. The Decadent Fudgy Brownies were amazing! (we don't do chocolate and I subbed carob no problem). They were like devils food cake bars. The frostings have made birthday cakes worthwhile again. Can't say enough good about this.
Lisa Suit
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
Excellent Grain Free Resource!

I haven't made any of the recipes yet, which is my reason for four stars, not five (yet). But I read through every recipe, and they all have easily accessible (and not weird!) ingredients and well written instructions. I can't wait to figure out what to try first! :)
Hana
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
Absolutely love this cookbook! So many great recipes. I tried the banana bread and it was the best grain-free loaf I've made to date.
Omar Ramirez
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great recipes

Thanks for generous sharing on kindle. All the recipes seem great. I only wish more recipes used coconut flour. Great information and resources.
Elaine
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
YESSS! Ever since my doctor told me to cut fun carbs down, I've been scouring the web for paleo recipes that use almond and coconut flour. Unfortunately, they taste about as much fun as they sound, which is not fun at all.

That's why I was so excited to find Everyday Grain-Free Baking at my library. It may be the first baking cookbook in which I want to try out all of the recipes! It contains over 100 tried and true recipes of the most favorite and popular baked goods in all categories in
Kym
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kelly Smith is the blogger behind The Nourishing Home. Like so many others, she has multiple allergies and sensitivities to foods. She has created a grain-free version of all of our favorite baked goods. The recipes include easily obtainable ingredients and no special equipment to make, and she only uses whole foods. I love that! The photos make me want to start baking and eating! This is a great book for anyone, grain-free or not, who wants to add more varieties of whole foods to their diet.
Amy
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous variety for the grain free pastry chef!
Roberta
Dec 30, 2015
Rupali
Sep 25, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Grain-Free Family Table: 125 Delicious Recipes for Fresh, Healthy Eating Every Day
  • Coconut Flour Recipes: The Ultimate Guide
  • The Plantiful Table: Easy, From-The-Earth Recipes for the Whole Family
  • Large Family Logistics: The Art and Science of Managing the Large Family
  • 31 Days to a Simple Life the Amish Way: Inspirational Secrets from Amish Friends
  • The Midwife's Tale (At Home in Trinity #1)
  • Stepping Heavenward
  • No Holly for Miss Quinn (Fairacre, #12)
  • Murder in Black Tie (High Society Lady Detective)
  • A Gift from the Comfort Food Café (Comfort Food Cafe, #5)
  • House Party Murder Rap (Evie Parker Mystery #1)
  • The Little Village Christmas
  • One Summer in Paris
  • Pride and Prescience: Or, A Truth Universally Acknowledged (Mr. & Mrs. Darcy Mysteries, #1)
  • Respectable Sins: Confronting the Sins We Tolerate
  • The Deception at Lyme: Or, The Peril of Persuasion (Mr. & Mrs. Darcy Mysteries, #6)
  • 10% Human: How Your Body's Microbes Hold the Key to Health and Happiness
  • Christmas at the Cornish Café (Cornish Café, #2)

News & Interviews