Start by marking “Radium Halos - Part 2 (The Senseless Series)” as Want to Read:
Radium Halos - Part 2 (The Senseless Series)

Radium Halos - Part 2

(The Senseless Series #2)

Everyone needs to be a hero at one point in their life. The small town of Elliot Lake will never be the same again after Zoe, a high school senior from Elliot Lake, and five of her friends take shelter in an abandoned uranium mine during a violent thunderstorm. Over the next few days, Zoe’s hearing sharpens drastically… to supernatural levels. She tells her friends, only ...more
Published March 11th 2014 by Dark Shadow Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Radium Halos - Part 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Radium Halos - Part 2

Start your review of Radium Halos - Part 2 (The Senseless Series)
Ashley Hedden
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Radium Halos Part two by W.J. May was another great read in the series. Part two starts right where part one ended. Zoe wants to use her new power for good as well as trying to keep her feelings for Kieran at bay. The group tries to stop the strange things that happen. Unfortunately they find out that there is a traitor in the group. I loved reading this book and can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Cherie
Heat Level: 1 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Jamie
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when reading this sequel. Sometimes when I read the second book in a series or trilogy I am not always happy by the end. Radium Halos Part 2 is an exception. By the end it will leave you asking for more.

Zoe and her friends are wanting and looking for some way to help out others in their community with their new found powers. They are training hard and learning more about what they can do with their powers. When muggings, break ins and even murder start
Melissa
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Wicked Good Sequel
This is the second book in The Senseless series and continues where book one left off. These books do need to be read in order. This sequel is just as good if not better than the first which completely caught my attention and I loved. So much so that I went to purchase it after being given a complimentary copy of the book and was surprised to find that it was available and still is as of the writing of this review free on Amazon. I was also given a complimentary copy of this
Dana Busenbark
In this continuation, part two of the Radium Halos book, a lot more interesting things happen. Six kids, stuck in the mine, but only 5 have heightened senses? What about the sixth one? When his blood gets tested and come back normal, how is that possible? A man ends up dead out near the mine, who is it that is beaten so badly he is unrecognizable? What happens to Rylee when she calls Zoe to let her know that she is going out to the mine, because she thinks she has some things figured out? All ...more
Kaitie
Feb 02, 2015 rated it liked it
This is a difficult book for me to rate and review. The plot deserves a four star rating, but something held me back. I will explain in four words: SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ERRORS.

The story line was really, pretty good. I'm curious to see what is in store for the characters. Quick, fast paced read with twists and turns that you almost don't see coming. Almost. However, the grammar and spelling mistakes are plentiful, which warrants significant demerits as far as I'm concerned.
Jodie Scott
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic follow up from the first book and the story continues from where it left off. A little more action packed and leaves you wanting more. There is a cliff hanger at the end of this book. The writing still flows well and I am actually excited to see where this story goes.
I rate this story 4 stars
Yoglaxx
Jan 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: sagas
En esta segunda entrega de la saga, leemos el desarrollo de las habilidades de cada uno de los personajes. De lo que va ocurriendo, podemos sacar decenas de teorías sobre lo que pasará a continuación.

Reseña completa en YOGLAXX, blog de entretenimiento

Roxanne Dugger-Martinez
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from Hurricane Readers Review group in exchange for an honest review.
I really enjoyed this book. It was a great second installment and I can't wait to read part 3, Nonsense! The characters were well written and the plot kept me turning the pages. I really enjoy reading W.J. May's books.
Paula Genereau
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Elliot Lake will never be the same after a thunderstorm that made Zoe & her friends take cover. Things start happening with them that's really weird

This book was awesome. I was hooked from page one.
Thanks hurricane readers book review for letting me read this for my honest review
Melissa
Jan 01, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5
Kathryn Synoracki
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in the Radium Halos Series! I am loving it and want the next one right now! I can't wait to see what happens next! I highly recommend this series for young adults!
Dale Hunsberger
Aug 01, 2017
Abby
May 12, 2015
Diana López delgado
rated it did not like it
Jan 22, 2016
Aug 19, 2018
Chrystal
Oct 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• First Days (The Ghost Bird, #2)
  • Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird, #4)
  • Friends vs. Family (The Ghost Bird, #3)
  • House of Korba (The Ghost Bird, #7)
  • The Other Side of Envy (The Ghost Bird, #8)
  • Kiss of Fire (Imdalind, #1)
  • Crush (The Crush Saga, #1)
  • Stake You (Stake You #1)
  • Teen Fury: Unleashed
  • Descendant (The Shift Chronicles, #1)
  • Syndrome (The Shift Chronicles, #2)
  • Sacrifice (The Shift Chronicles #3)
  • Ascendant (The Shift Chronicles Book 4)
  • Witch You Wouldn't Believe (A Lemon Tea Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Fix Her Up (The Fix, #1)
  • The Extra (The Extra Series, #1)
  • Instant Attraction
  • Always Watching (Elite Guardians, #1)
Wanita May grew up in the fruit belt of Ontario - St.Catharines. Crazy-happy childhood, she always has had a vivid imagination and loads of energy.

The youngest of six -- four older brothers, and a sister -- taught her at a young age to be competitive in all aspects of life.

At sixteen, she began competing in athletics (track and field) and before she turned seventeen, she was representing Canada

The Senseless Series (3 books)
  • Radium Halos: Part 1 (The Senseless Series)
  • Nonsense (The Senseless Series, #3)