Start by marking “Extraterrestrial Sex Fetish: Materials for the Case History of an ET S&M Freak” as Want to Read:
Extraterrestrial Sex Fetish: Materials for the Case History of an ET S&M Freak

Extraterrestrial Sex Fetish: Materials for the Case History of an ET S&M Freak

Through its profile of Mercury de Sade, a computer programmer obsessed with the erotic potential of alien life, Extraterrestrial Sex Fetish introduces a new perversion into the lexicon of sexual pathologies: exophilia, an abnormal attraction for beings from worlds beyond earth.

Unlike other fetishes, whose objects may be difficult but not impossible to obtain, exophilia is
Published May 18th 2014 by Supervert 32C Inc. (first published August 22nd 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Extraterrestrial Sex Fetish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Extraterrestrial Sex Fetish

Fede
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Borrowing the title of R. Hamilton's Pop-art collage:
'Just what is it that makes Supervert so different, so appealing ' ?

Well, I publicly challenge anyone on Earth to find anything like Supervert's work. It's a philosophical, experimental kind of literature nobody has ever been able to deal with since de Sade's death. The Marquis was the bravest intellect of his time, and Supervert just seems to be possessed by his ghost: the French aristocrat who wrote the epitaph for the End of Enlightment ha
Andromeda M31
Mar 09, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This was not the book I was looking for. I wanted some sex-positive, kinky, fun book of erotica with sexy biological concepts. That is so not this book.

After reading this, I did finally look up the Supervert website. Before he went into writing (and it is doubtless a he), Supervert describes himself: "I make digital art dedicated to coercion, deviance, self-mutilation, genital torture. I'm big in Japan." Let that set the tone for this book.

Extraterrestrial Sex Fetish deals with the character M
Katey
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
If you're looking for debauchery, philosophy, and science-fiction hybridized into some sort of mindfuck monster, this is your book.

Minus 1 star because I find philosophy to be tedious, rather quickly. Masturbatory even, so I suppose there's another element in which the book works.
George Tully
Jan 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I could simultaneously give this book 1 star and 5 stars, I would.
Chloe A-L
May 16, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
gross gross gross. so much pedophilia and violence.
M
I really don't know what rating to give this
- 5 for effort: definitively - I cannot imaging how anyone sane can write so many pages on a totally crazy mix of sex-fetish-crazyness and hard philosophy
- 5 for effort (again): I have no idea why someone would want to do so much research Supervert must have done
- 5 for pure entertainment value - a fetishist-nerd-deSade crossover fucking his way through the galaxy. What's not to like?
- 0 for 'I have no idea why I am reading this' or 'what it means' but
Didier Vanoverbeke
Might I suggest, for the inevitable movie tie-in: a collaboration between David Cronenberg and Adam Sandler, with a post-credits sequence in which Sandler is told he will "never work in this town again"?
Elizabeth
Nov 27, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bought-2013
kari lilt
Aug 25, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
How daft do you have to be to like it? I read nearly all of it though, so I give at least one star.
Melissa

• Alien Sex: 19 Tales by the Masters of Science Fiction and Dark Fantasy
  • Best Fetish Erotica
  • Sex Lives of the Roman Emperors
  • Dilemmas of Desire: Teenage Girls Talk about Sexuality
  • Adobe Photoshop Cs3 for Photographers: A Professional Image Editor's Guide to the Creative Use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC
  • Europolis
  • The Faggiest Vampire
  • Nightmare in Wichita: The Hunt For The BTK Strangler
  • Rat Catching
  • Leather Folk
  • Blood Heritage (Ettison, #1)
  • Double Jeopardy (Strength in Numbers, #1)
Supervert is an alias — a nom de plume — a moniker for an individual — a corporation — a brand name. Supervert offers you a unique combination of intellect and deviance. Perversity for your brain. Vanguard aesthetics, novel pathologies.