Start by marking “Risking it All (Crossing the Line, #1)” as Want to Read:
Risking it All (Crossing the Line, #1)

Risking it All (Crossing the Line #1)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  3,253 Ratings  ·  430 Reviews
NYPD detective Seraphia Newsom will avenge her brother’s death at any cost. Even if it means insinuating herself into a rough, Brooklyn street gang and going so far undercover, she’s not sure she’ll be able to get out. Every minute she spends in their midst means the clock ticking down on her life, especially when she overhears something that could get her killed.

Bowen Dri
Published January 27th 2015 by Entangled Publishing: Select Suspense

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Quite possibly Tessa's dirtiest dirty talker to date.

I'm not sure your ovaries will survive Bowen, but what a way to go :)

Review to come closer to release date...

For more reviews visit
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
This was between a 3.5 and 4 star for read for me. But I'll go ahead and round up for Bowen and his filthy mouth!

"Ah, sweetheart, I don't fuck around with virgins."
"But I'll get down on my knees and eat that untouched pussy like a motherfucker."

Okay, I had two problems with this one....

(1) the INSTA-LOVE

Literally this book spans over a week tops. It started as insta-lust when Bowen saw a picture of Sera and quickly became insta-love.

and (2) Virgin Sera

I definitely could have done without S
Catarina
4 Risky Stars.

Sera, a detective decides to go rogue (otherwise known as going undercover with no authorization) to revenge her brother’s death. And she is willing to get herself way into the criminal world of Brooklyn. Bowen, the heir to that world without ever having asked for it is contacted by NYPD to keep an eye on her. So when their worlds collide, they realize that there’s something to be said about a relationship between a detective and a criminal boss. Sera can’t know that Bowen’s in in
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Take it' Stars!

I can't get enough of Tessa Bailey's dirty heroes! Bowen is just.. YUM! My last read of 2016 was pretty great ;) I am SO ready for 2017!
 photo 17952113_zpszbvmf9ku.gif
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.5 "King of All Dirty Talkers" Stars!

photo 86AC236E-8FED-46EF-A6CF-05C86985F6F0_zpszwl6ktjj.jpg

Holy hotness, Batman! Bowen Driscoll is gonna light your panties Kindle on fire! I knew Tessa Bailey was the queen of dirty talking alpha heroes, but she's outdone herself here. Anywho, on to my review...

Serafina is a woman out for revenge...revenge for her brother's murder. Previously a nurse, she changed her career to law enforcement to go undercover seeking the proof to put the mafia thug that killed him behind bars. Until she suddenly goes off the grid.
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Tessa Bailey Fans, Brazen, Dirty Talkers
4 My Addiction to Tessa Bailey Stars * * * *

I have an addiction to Tessa Bailey. She writes books which just hit all the pleasure points I have.

Do I like a plot, Yup.
Do I like a Manly Guy...not metro sexual, Yup.
Do I like it when said manly guy is confident in his manliness and everyone knows it, Yup.
And do I like a dirty talker... not cheesy but just one who knows exactly what to say at exactly the right time to cause my brain to react in just the right way....Damn Straight, Yup.

And then on to
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

TB always delivers off the charts sexy time. I liked the whole storyline of an undercover cop and gang leader. Sera was kind of meh and it was kind of insta attraction but I guess it didn't bug me much this time because I enjoy TBs writing style and IT WAS SO HOT!!!

Recommend if you enjoy
Tessa Bailey books
Smut
Dirty talking hero
A bit of suspense
Jeanne
Sep 26, 2014 rated it really liked it

I have to admit, I really did enjoy this one. Tessa Bailey is one of my top favorite authors for a reason!

The book wasn't perfect, I definitely think the virginal Catholic school girl type of heroine is played out. It wasn't especially believable that she was a New York City cop either. The story line had lots of holes in it, imo. The thing with Tessa Bailey though is that she is able to distract me with her hot, possessive alpha men to the point where I don't even care. She mesmerizes
Elle Kennedy
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
super sexy romantic suspense, just the way I like it :) This hero is awesome!
Claire Robinson
4.5 - "You Catholic girls and your filthy minds." Stars!

Tessa Bailey has a formula and it works. You cannot dispute that, and I wouldn’t want to. Her heroes are strong, alpha, dirty talking guys, who happily back up their words with knee trembling results.

”We both know it’s only a matter of time before I’m pounding the purity right out of you.”

Her heroines are on-the-surface confident, spunky and take-no-shit from the men pursuing them. The storyline may change, but the people involved generall
Mo
Nov 14, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had high hopes for this one but it sort of ended on a fizzle and not a bang. I can usually suspend the disbelief while reading books but this one was a bit too much to take. Bowen, holding hands in church ... having such strong feeling for her straight away. I mean, this was supposed to be a tough guy! Not saying the tough guys can't fall hard but it wasn't working for me.

The heroine came across as a bit immature. What age was she supposed to be? She had been a nurse and then cop so she must a
Denisa
1.5 DNFed not because it was a bad read, but because it was so very boring!

The characters were a bit annoying and the female MC was an idiot.
Oh, and let's not forget about Bowen! He's got that typical personality, he's the person who gets handed an empire but he doesn't like it. He's a bad guy who's actually good. He has to kill people but he feels sorry for it.

So yes, the good little virgin meets the big bad killer with a golden heart and they fall in love.

Nope, it's not the kind of story I w
Alp
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I first started reading this book because I've never read any book by Tessa Bailey before. But it turned out to be my different reading experience. I fell in love with her writing style. The story grabbed me from the first chapter and kept me engaged right up until the end. And the sex scenes were so damn hot, I had to fan myself! LOL

The hero, Bowen, was a complex character. He was the heir to South Brooklyn criminal operation. He became the leader when hi
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
It's official! Tessa Bailey is now a new fav' author for me. From now on, I'll be directly one-clicking all books she will release in the future. Not that I had a doubt about it because after I read "His risk to take", I bought all her books and all I have to find is time to read them all.

Even if "Risking it all" is a stand-alone, I suggest you to read "His risk to take" and "Riskier business". You meet Bowen Driscrol several times in them and you get to know him a little better before fully div
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
If you like a dirty talker...a filthy, sexy bad boy then you will LOVE Bowen!

With a hard life spent fighting his way to the top of the street crime world he is just a good man at heart that wants better but knows nothing else.

Tasked to work with the NYPD when an undercover beauty goes rogue he is unprepared for the changes he is about to experience. He is rocked by a sassy yet sweet catholic girl who has landed herself in the middle of a deadly game.

Sera is looking to avenge her cop brother's d
Amanda
Jan 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 'OTT' stars

This one has a serious case of insta-love. Bowen, the hero is so OTT and his possessiveness from day one is creeping me out. I nearly threw the towel with all his craziness over a woman he just meet. I have a feeling he will start making up babies name before the month ends.

However despite how much I want to roll my eyes at some of the cliche and dramatic moments, this book is freaking addictive. There isn't a lull moment in the plot. I'm sure the panty melting sex scene is one of t
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange of honest review.

[image error]

#RIA3

Risking It All by Tessa Bailey was scorchingly hot and deliciously sexy!! Tessa Bailey never disappoints her readers when it comes to steam, passion, lust, desire, and sex but Tessa took it up a notch when she delivered one of the most dirty-talking alpha hero that I absolutely loved. Ladies, I must warn you not only will your kindles be heating up because Ms. Bailey will leave you panting and begging for more Bowen Driscol.
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
3.5 STARS

description

All Serafina wants is revenge, revenge for her brother’s murder. A detective, she decides to go undercover to get evidence, even if she doesn’t have authorization to do that. When opportunity arrives, she infiltrates herself into the life of the man who killed her brother. Bowen is the heir to a crimes enterprise. He never wanted this “job”, but with his father behind bars, he thinks he doesn’t have any option. When NYPD blackmails him he has to become the good guy. He has to find the l
CC
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved Bowen - although not what I expected from the earlier books. I also liked Sera. I love Tessa Bailey and thought this was an excellent continuation of this storyline. I had no idea how she was going to get them to a happy place in the end, but I liked how she did!

Safety gang (view spoiler)
Jo
“Can’t you see this is the last thing keeping me decent? I don’t have a fucking shred of honor, except for this one thing. Leaving you untouched is all I’ve got left. All I can give you.” He shook her gently. “Do better than me.”

Being the heir of a criminal enterprise was not what Bowen Driscol wanted, but he never had a choice. When his father was imprisoned, running the family enterprise fell on his shoulders. And when the NYPD blackmails him into helping one of their undercover cops, h

Daniella
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
(2.75 stars, but as a personal rule, I round down to 2.)

I'm a big fan of dirty talkers. I, myself, like using profanities; they seem to convey my feelings much better than normal words. So you can imagine my excitement when I discovered Tessa Bailey. Hailed as the "Queen of Dirty Talkers", she has a pretty solid following and a great track record. A lot of my friends love her.

But unfortunately, I did not. Far from it. I tried to like this book, but I had so many issues with the plot and the char
Coco.V
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars -Hot damn this book was great!

When I’ve first been introduced to Bowen in His Risk to Take (Line of Duty #2), I found him an interesting character. Then, in Riskier Business (Sequel in the Crossing the Line series) I found him appealing and captivating and I really should have seen it coming. Sexy? Challenging? Powerful? Trouble? Check, check, check and check! After reading his story I was definitely captivated.

I love both Seraphina and Bowen equally. They are two amazing and lovable
Erika
Overall rating: 4 stars

Cheating: No
Love triangle: No
Anything sexual with om/ow: No
Overall Steam Factor/Chemistry (between 1-5): 4.5
Themes that may be triggers for some: None
HEA/HFN: Somewhere in between HFN and HEA

My review:
Overall, I really enjoyed Risking it All. The sex scenes were massively hot! Whew!

This is my third Tessa Bailey book and finally I can say I actually liked the heroine. Sera was pretty great; she was smart and kind, and just felt….real to me. I really liked Bowen as well. He
Dec 28, 2014 rated it liked it
My Bowen:

My Sera:

Shailene Woodley
Maayan
LOVED LOVED LOOOOOOOOOOOVED Bowen! Seriously, I LOVED Bowen! I really enjoyed the book <3 And now I want my own Bowen ;)
Kaila
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5/5 stars

I'm not sure if it was just me, but I struggled through this book. I was expecting a light, easy romance that I could fly through, but I had to slog my way through the whole second half of this book. I did like the first half a lot more, but it was never anything too special. I do admit that some of the more romantic or steamy scenes caught my attention, but nothing else really did it for me. I'm just majorly disappointed right now, I was really looking forward to this one.

[image er
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
This book... ❤❤❤❤❤
The hero was just hot enough to hide some minors problems I had with the heroine.
But seriously Tessa Bailey must have a guy with a filthy mouth helping her. She delivers THE BEST DIRTY TALKERS!!!
Yomi M.
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
This sure was a steamy book and I certainly enjoyed but I can't say that I truly loved it. Also, I really liked Bowen but he came out as extremely intense, if he were my boyfriend I would probably slap him with a restraining order lol.
I've been curious about Bowen ever since we first met him in His Risk to Take so of course I was excited to finally get my hands on his story. Tessa Bailey excels at writing dirty talking alpha heroes and Bowen is no exception to that, in fact I think he might just be her hottest one yet! What I love most about him is how complicated he is. Bowen would be the first person to tell you he's not a good man, in fact, he was raised to be as bad as they come. His father used to be the boss of the crim ...more
Vashti
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am going to try and restrain myself and try not to overly gush about this book......who am I kidding? zI freaking loved this book,Tessa Bailey,you rocked this book! I loved everything about it and when the end was near,I wanted more of this smoking ,srxy couple.
What do you get when you mix a cute,virgin,Catholic undercover policewoman who used to be a nurse and you add to the mix a uber sexy mob boss who has to provide your protection without your knowledge.One hot smoking book,that's what you
  • Taken (Under the Skin, #3)
  • Framed
  • Sweet Seduction Shield (Sweet Seduction, #5)
  • Binding Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #6)
  • Explicit Detail (Explicit, #2)
  • Light Her Fire (Private Pleasures, #2)
  • Stripping Her Defenses (Ex Ops, #2)
  • Vengeance
  • Hot Summer Lust
  • Seducing the Bridesmaid (Wedding Dare, #3)
  • Gift Wrapped
  • Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct #3)
  • Kidnapped by the Billionaire (Nine Circles, #4)
  • Playing for Her Heart (Gamers #2)
  • The Last Guardian Rises (The Last Keeper's Daughter, #2)

Crossing the Line (5 books)
  • Riskier Business (Crossing the Line, #0.5)
  • Up in Smoke (Crossing the Line, #2)
  • Boiling Point (Crossing the Line, #3)
  • Raw Redemption (Crossing the Line, #4)

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• Killman Creek (Stillhouse Lake, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Shaken (Jack Daniels Mystery, #7)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Day (Jessie Cole, #1)
  • Split Second
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Killing Lessons (Valerie Hart, #1)
  • Scat
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Blood Money (Joe Dillard #6)
  • Bluebird, Bluebird
    $13.99 $2.99
  • The Falcon at the Portal (Amelia Peabody, #11)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • In Good Faith (Joe Dillard #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Forbidden Stone (The Copernicus Legacy, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Monogram Murders
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Hanging Judge (The Judge Norcross Novels)
  • The Visitant: A Venetian Ghost Story
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Die Like an Eagle (Meg Langslow #20)
  • Damaged
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Virgin in the Ice (The Chronicles of Brother Cadfael)
  • Little Monsters
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Reason to Live (A Marty Singer Mystery Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Agatha Raisin and the Potted Gardener (Agatha Raisin, #3)
  • Infinity Born
    $6.99 $2.49
  • True Fiction (Ian Ludlow Thrillers #1)
  • The Long and Faraway Gone
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Deadly Recall (Jessie Cole, #2)
  • The Curse of the Pharaohs
  • When You Disappeared
  • Queenpin
  • I'm Thinking of Ending Things
  • Song of Kali
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Counterfeit Heiress (Lady Emily, #9)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Ugly Young Thing (Strangers #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Burglars Can't Be Choosers (Rhodenbarr, #1)
  • Trespassing
    $5.99 $2.99
  • In Cold Blood (A Beatrix Rose Thriller Book 1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Lord Peter Views the Body (Lord Peter Wimsey, #4)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Stranger Inside (Strangers #4)
  • The Remains
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Doubt (Caroline Auden, #1)
  • The Marriage Pact
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Signature Wounds (A Grale Thriller Book 1)
  • The Trouble with Goats and Sheep
    $11.99 $2.99
  • The Naturalist (The Naturalist #1)
  • The Girl from the Sea
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Hammerhead Ranch Motel (Serge Storms Mystery, #2)
    $2.99 $1.99
  • The Five Red Herrings (Lord Peter Wimsey, #7)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Lady Cop Makes Trouble  (Kopp Sisters #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Stillhouse Lake (Stillhouse Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Death in the Devil's Acre (Charlotte & Thomas Pitt, #7)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • And Only to Deceive (Lady Emily, #1)
    $10.49 $1.99
  • Furious (Faith McMann Trilogy, #1)
  • The Forgotten Ones
  • Moving Day
  • Jade Dragon Mountain
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Hangman's Daughter (The Hangman's Daughter, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The 19th Wife
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Dead Over Heels (Aurora Teagarden, #5)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Whole Enchilada (A Goldy Schulz Culinary Mystery #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Bourne Identity (Jason Bourne, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Poisonous (Max Revere, #3)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • An Expert in Murder (Josephine Tey, #1)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Mission Flats
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Pigeon English
    $13.99 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Persons Unknown (DS Manon, #2)
  • The Given Day
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Cold Vengeance (Pendergast, #11)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Outrage (Faith McMann Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Lion (John Corey, #5)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Injustice For All (Joe Dillard #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrath (Faith McMann Trilogy, #3)
  • The Stockholm Octavo
  • Fractured
  • The Winter Over
  • American by Day
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Shifting Tide (William Monk, #14)
  • The Necklace
  • Good Behavior
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Big Fear (Hollow City Series, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Birdman
  • Clockers
  • Never Smile at Strangers
  • The Moonlit Garden
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Holy Island (DCI Ryan Mysteries, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Barkeep
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Good Liar
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Cold (A Joe Tiplady Thriller #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Criminal Defense (Philadelphia Legal #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Poppy Done to Death (Aurora Teagarden, #8)
  • Twisted
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Open and Shut (Andy Carpenter Series, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • No Shred of Evidence (Inspector Ian Rutledge, #18)
    $10.99 $1.99
“Ah, sweetheart, I don’t fuck around with virgins.” His head dipped, teeth closing around her ear and tugging. “But I’ll get down on my knees and eat that untouched pussy like a motherfucker.” 21 likes
“Get your head out of the gutter, baby. You Catholic girls and your filthy minds.” 9 likes