Start by marking “Flame (Bionics, #5)” as Want to Read:
Flame (Bionics, #5)

Flame

(Bionics #5)

War has come to the United States. It’s been brewing for years as the government and Military Police wage war on the outcasts known as the Bionics. It’s spilling out into the streets as the militant Rejects continue to wage war against the ‘inferior’ humans, the M.P.s are raiding neighborhoods and putting Bionics to death, and I am fighting alongside the Resistance to save ...more
Paperback
Published June 27th 2014 by Crimson Tree Publishing (first published June 26th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flame

Veronica Morfi
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4/5

I am so glad that more books in the Bionics series are coming out. This series is a great dystopian NA story. The year is 4010 and the earth is at war. The goverment is trying to eliminate any people with bionic parts, the parts that it gave them in the first place to save their lives.

I was really looking forward to this book, because it's from Dax's PoV and he is my favorite character. It had everything the previous books had, action, romance, sad moments. Unfortunately, in this book
Kristy Hamilton
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In the first book, The Bionics Dax is really close to Blythe, but many things have happened since we first met Dax and Blythe. They are still attracted to each other but have been becoming friends rather then lovers. Dax has become close to another woman, Yasmine that seems to complete him.
Dax is part of a team that are the good Bionics. They want to bring acceptance to the world that wants to reject the Bionics. Even though the government helped develop the parts to give the people a second cha
Megan
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you've made it this far you already love these characters enough to go through fire with them. Well in this one you do. This is a pivotal point in the Resistance. New allies are formed and some lives are lost. This one is from Dax's pov and we see his love for Yasmine grow and him realize what him and Blythe have is stronger and different than romantic feelings, they are family. There are so many twists and turns, tears and cheers in this edition. We are tested along with the characters and w ...more
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
The flame has been sparked.

Alicia Michaels delivers the heart pounding thrill ride you have come to expect from the Bionics Series. The fuse is sparked in the opening pages and the momentum carries it forward to an explosive and climatic end.

Through her artistry of the written word, Alicia Michaels turns a divided world on the cusp of a revolution into a raw, sexy, emotional blaze that will ignite the revolt in all of us.
Tabatha Wheat
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just finished reading it. You had me worried till I read the epilogue. It was great! I loved the budding bromance between Gage and Dax and the romance between Yasmine and Dax, wow. Janice is one tough woman, her, Olivia and Blythe are probably my favorite female characters.
Laura Greenwood
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of Flame, book 5 of the Bionics Series, in exchange for my review.

Though Dax is now rid of his rival for Blythe's heart, he's also lost the man who was becoming his best friend, and yet Blythe isn't the only one in his heart anymore. Now with Yasmine, Dax has more to concentrate on, particularly with the Revolution becoming more prominent in its peaceful attempts at peace, something that is threatened almost daily by
Jennifer Treviño
War, Romance, Suspense...Full of awesomeness!, September 3, 2014
I am reviewing this series as a whole, because I read them back to back in a week's time. The Bionics 8/27, Titanium 8/28, Secrets 8/30, Spark 9/1, & Flame 9/2.
Once I began this series I could not put it down. If it hadn't have been for my kids getting sick immediately followed by two birthday parties I would have finished it a few days earlier. LOLz

Where to begin...These 5 books are are fairly short, but do not be fooled...th
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014
**full review coming soon **
oh my god! what an ending to.this series so far!!

The Bionic is a series of book that you really need to read in succession. I have never read dystopian before and I wasn't really sure just what to expect or even if I would enjoy it. But I was really pleasantly surprised and I thoroughly enjoyed the book and the concept that the series is about.

One thing I loved was how each book is told by one characters point of view, it gives you a better idea of them and what the a
Tanya Johnson
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in the series and Alicia has not let up in the plight of the characters. The Resistance is going strong with Dax and all the other Bionics. This book is from Dax's point of view and in this one you learn more about his feelings for both Yasmine and Blythe. The Resistance has to build new bonds with others in order to help their cause. There are twists in turns in this book as well as romance, so you get a little bit of everything :)
Shelly
Nov 04, 2014
Cassie
Jan 29, 2015
Alicia Michaels
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Marya H
Judy Thomas
Katie Harder-schauer
Bonnie Hilligoss
May 26, 2014
Mother of 3 and Army wife. Lover of coffee, chocolate and good books. Writer of YA Fantasy that stretches the imagination. When not writing, I can usually be found reading.

Bionics (5 books)
  • The Bionics (Bionics, #1)
  • Titanium (Bionics, #2)