Start by marking “A Christmas Miracle (Holiday Hunks, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Christmas Miracle (Holiday Hunks, #1)

A Christmas Miracle

(Holiday Hunks #1)

Brenda's holiday season is looking pretty bleak.
She hasn't spoken to her half-sister, Rachel--the only family she has left--since Rachel stole her boyfriend, and Brenda hasn't dated since.
Now Rachel and the man Brenda once thought she’d marry herself are expecting a child, and Rachel keeps inviting her over to have dinner with them.
Brenda has already turned down their T
Published September 29th 2014 by Poison Arrow Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas Miracle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas Miracle

Start your review of A Christmas Miracle (Holiday Hunks, #1)
Kim
Dec 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute story about two people who think they'll have to spend Christmas alone until a chance encounter at a local café (involving spilled coffee and a lilac blouse) and then another chance encounter on craigslist bring them together. What is supposed to be a fake date for Christmas turns into something more, with Brenda realising she wants more from Alex than she bargained for, and Alex doing everything he can to break down the barriers around Brenda's heart.

Really liked the idea of basing their
Crissy
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-favorite
An excellent read! I enjoyed author Rose Francis's writing style! I read half the book in one day! Hooray for hunks!
Bennita
This was a sweet, heartfelt story that I really enjoyed. As an author, Rose Francis has shown definite growth in her work and this story is a prime example. Brenda and Alex have both been in unfulfilling relationships that ended disastrously. Brenda is hesitant to enter any kind of permanent relationship with Alex, even though her heart tells her otherwise. She just needs his company for a Christmas dinner as her "pretend boyfriend" so she doesn't look like the lonely, desperate ex girlfriend of ...more
Monique
A Christmas Miracle was well-written, and I genuinely liked Alex and Brenda. Even though I don't care for insta-love plots, their sometimes awkward chemistry worked, and helped to overcome it.
What messed up the story for me was the ease in which Brenda forgave her half-sister...I don't think I know of any woman - during the loving holiday season or not - who would forgive such a transgression of 'stealing' another woman's man from under her nose. True - you can't 'have' what was never really you
Kristina
Dec 19, 2014 rated it liked it
This was my first book by Rose Francis. I really enjoyed her writing style. I rate this book as 3 1/2 stars. I found A Christmas Miracle to be very heart-warming and romantic. The novels shows the sorrow of deception and heartbreak, finding new love and forgiveness. The one thing I didn't like - it drove me crazy that the big betrayal was never really addressed.

I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good holiday romance, and am looking forward to trying other Rose Francis novels.
Michelle
A Miracle Indeed

The story of Alex and Brenda was emotional and intense. It was well written in many regards but skipped over other parts.

This was my first book by Rose Francis. I was not enthralled by the lead characters as I normally find myself when I am reading. The heroine annoyed me with the constant pity parties she would indulge in and the advance and retreat with the hero.

Despite my complaints, for the most part, I did enjoy the story.
Masha
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I cried. From happiness. That's all i got to say.
Sandra
Jan 07, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.8 Starts.
Though I did enjoy the read somwwhat.
Mickey
Jan 31, 2014
Candice
Jun 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Fans of Interraci...: NEW RELEASE: A Christmas Miracle (Holiday Hunks) 1 19 Dec 11, 2013 09:52PM

• Utah Sunrise (Rocky Mountain Romances, #1)
  • P.S. I Love You (Twickenham Time Travel Romance)
  • Falling for You (Peak City Romance Book 2)
  • A Walk Through Endurance (The Men of Endurance #1)
  • Sleigh Ride: A Seasonal Romance Anthology
  • Christmas in Three Rivers (Three Rivers Ranch Romance, #8)
  • Susannah and Lucas (Colorado Matchmaker, #1)
  • Heart of Clay (The Women of Tenacity #1)
  • Running to Christmas: A Mail Order Bride Holiday
  • Phoebe's Promise (Oregon Sky, #1)
  • Biker Beloved
  • The Escape (The Dalton Brides, #1)
  • Lesson That Taught Love
  • Charmed by an Earl (Hearts of London Book 1)
  • January (Calendar Girl, #1)
  • Tales of Brave Western Love: A Historical Western Romance Collection
  • Biker Babe
  • Resisting Roots
Rose writes contemporary interracial romance (mostly BWWM). Her stories star white-collar heroes as well as billionaires, and the women of color who fall in love with them! Some are on the sweet side, and some are on the steamy side.

For white-collar heroes, check out the Sweet Redemption & Holiday Hunks series.
For Cinderella-type billionaire love stories, check out The Billionaire's Desire, The Bi

Holiday Hunks (2 books)
  • A Valentine's Day Surprise (Holiday Hunks, #2)