Start by marking “Solomon's Sieve (Knights of Black Swan, #7)” as Want to Read:
Solomon's Sieve (Knights of Black Swan, #7)

Solomon's Sieve

(Knights of Black Swan #7)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  918 Ratings  ·  127 Reviews
When Sovereign Solomon Nemamiah lay dying on a beach under an overturned vehicle with his fiancée helplessly sobbing next to him, he made a vow to himself that he would refuse to stay in some arbitrary afterlife. He silently promised to return and finish what he started with The Order of the Black Swan and the love of his life. When the new Sovereign of Jefferson Unit begi ...more
Published May 22nd 2014 by 7th House, Imprint of Andromeda LLC

Pam
I so loved this book. It starts out with Speed dating. Raif Nightsong Lost a bet to Torn in Book 5. Speed dating quickly escalates into a word battle disaster. Leaving both parties a little lost & bewildered. We get to spend a little more time with Sol. His last few weeks with us, then we find him in the afterlife, where a fluffy white sheep with a black face just annoys the heck out of him. LOL He finds a way to change his Fate as only Sol can. Then we are introduced the the New Sovereign o ...more
Dee Bowerman
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book more than 5 stars i would!
Solomon's Sieve was everything i have come to expect and love from Victoria Danann!
From Sol's death to picking a new soveriegn, from speed dating to earthquakes in Bulgaria,
it was a thrill ride. Ms. Danann can capture the emotions running so deep you are in the book with the characters,
from the chill of the mountain to the warmth of a natural hot spring, you are there. From love so lost to love so new,
from words of anger to deep soul searching.
Shanyn
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love. I wax poetic about it often. Especially in my reviews. It’s one of my favorite topics. Being the hopeless romantic that I am, I’ve plumbed deep the thesaurus for all of the variety of ways to discuss love and everything that goes with it. It’s a concept with which I am thoroughly enthralled. And one of my favorite contexts within which to talk about love in a perfectly told love story.

Solomon Nememiah is one of my all-time favorite characters. I’ve had a huge crush on this man for a long,
Kim
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'll admit to being a little sad about the ending of Book 6, A Tale of Two Kingdoms, though I had every confidence that Victoria Danann would make it up to me in Book 7...and she TOTALLY DID!!! No one enjoys the death of a favorite character, but the way that Victoria brings back Sol is truly masterful. All of our favorite characters are back in full force in this latest installment of the Knights of Black Swan. And the new characters are introduced in a truly unique way! Who knew that speed dat ...more
Elizabeth
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Familiar characters, new characters, new viewpoints on past situations, new romances, old romances, growing and changing relationships, growing and changing characters. All wrapped up in one book! A definite good read.
Rebecca Stigers
I knew that Victoria Danann could do it again! This 7th book in the Knights of the Black Swan's is one of the best so far (I really can't compare it to the other cause they are all so good)Anyway to get to visit with my old friends, Elor, Ram, Stom, Litha, Kay and Glen was awesome and what can I say about Glen he brings awesomeness to any situations. The notorious Z team, Torn, Gunn and Raif well they speak for themselves. But I think Raif met his match this time with the Dr Mercedes Renaux a fe ...more
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Victoria Danann has once again created a masterful tale with Solomon’s Sieve . . . Book 7 in the Knights of Black Swan Series. All of our old favorites are included as well as more in depth characterization of Sol, Farnsworth and bad boys of Black Swan, Z Team.

While Sol and Farnsworth have been with us throughout the series, it is in this book that we really get to know them as people, and watch their love story develop. What develops between these characters is so much more than a love story.

We
Cindy
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is such a GREAT series!! The characters are so vivid and you can't help but love them... or love to hate them!! We are back with B-team and we see some Z- team too. Drama, romance, humor - it's all here!!!!
Deb Smith
Shelves: ateam
I am blown away AGAIN!! I wish I could give 10 stars!!!

I have read this book twice. The first time I read so fast, trying to move from one wonderful moment to the next.
This is a true love story of epic proportions. Really, it is multiple love stories. After all, how many of us get a second chance at true love? Or meet your soul mate? There is joy, sadness, grief. And disappointment, when the marvelous Vampire Cure is a failure. And the new strain is so much worse.p Jefferson Unit must once agai
Bobbi
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Bobbi by: Author
Love it! I am so very hooked on this series. There is so much love and emotion throughout this whole series but in this book, there is a whole lot more.
This is book 7 in the series and it just keeps getting more addicting with every book that this author writes. This book helped me see the Z Team in a completely new light and I love it. You get to see Raif, Torn, and Gun in a completely new light and get to know a bit more about them. My heart goes out to Glen and Farnsworth for their heartache
Robyn
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Danann has done it again. The book is all we've come to expect from her...and so much more. This is a book about second chances; the chance to reclaim what was feared lost as well as the chance to find new beginnings. Love lost...and love found. Old sorrows turned to joy. New love blooming from dislike and disdain. Laughter and tears. The characters we've come to love and think of as family as well as new ones who you'll embrace.

Long may the Knights of Black Swan live!
Joy Whiteside
Shelves: victoria-danann
I loved this book, it was an amazing read that once I started I could not put down, no matter what.

This is a must read. It has an amazing story that will grab you the moment you start reading and characters that no matter wht you will fall in love with.

I cannot wait to read more by this amazing author in the future. You will not be disappointed.
Fawn
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Victoria proves yet again what a great series this is. More adventure, romance, and banter. The excitement to turn the next page combined with the dread that it will end. Halfway through and I couldn’t wait for the next book. Her characters are quick to draw you in and keep you emotionally invested. Keep them coming Victoria, we are ready for more Black Swan!
Tifinie Henry
Shelves: victoria-danann
"Great Paddy", Ram says this several times and it explains this book in two words. Great Paddy!
Victoria Danann has does it again! The journey that Victoria Danann started with the book My Familiar Stranger continues in Solomon's Sieve. I have grown to love all of the main characters and the new ones as well. When a new character is added I can't wait to see how she incorporates the new with the old. She writes with such ease and grace it is alway a pleasure to read one of her books.
Once again a
Nelta
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants."

Victoria Danann's 7th book in the Knights of Black Swan series, "Solomon's Sieve", is one of enlightenment, discovery, new beginnings and a continuation from her previous books all wrapped up in one delightful read.

Even death for Sovereign Solomon Nememiah wouldn't deter this mortal mischief maker from completing unfinished business one way or another. Who knew that sheep and a toga could bring such a reaction!
"Nobody dies without regrets."

Ms. Danann has me
Patricia Smith
I was so excited to get the seventh book in this series! I liked the character Sol, and cried when he .....
..! Well,....., but you gotta read it to find out what happens, and oh what a great story! I loved hearing from B- Team, as always, and I got to get to know the Z-Team better! Gotta say I'm really liking these guys! Victoria Danann gives you everything you enjoy in this series, love, adventure, drama, suspense, and moments that make you laugh or cry out loud! Wonderful book, fabulous series
Lisa
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have completely loved everything that Victoria Danann has written to this point, and I was excited about this book, but never did I expect it to be better than all the others, I did not think it was possible. Solomon’s Sieve made me cry, then laugh, cry some more, laugh a bunch and cry again. I have never had so many different emotions going on at the same time in the same book.
This story is about loss and strength, perseverance and love, parenting and marriage. There are so many different sp
Ellen Sandberg
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Victoria Danann has done it again with book seven. She is a master storyteller creating complex and compelling characters. Even when they are infuriating, one can’t help loving them and hoping they will succeed.

At the start of this tale, most of the characters are suffering from various states of shock from recent events. The death of the Solomon, the Sovereign of Jefferson Unit, has left its scars on everyone. Farnsworth has to face life without her one true love while wrestling with the guil
Diane
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Yet again, Victoria has outdone herself! I loved the back story that made Solomon seem much more human and real than he had in the past books (hence the name)! I laughed, I cried, all in all, a great emotional book to continue an awesome series that she has written.
Delta
May 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: readers of Knights of the Black Swan series
A new peril threatens the Knights and all of humanity.

As with all of the Knights of the Black Swan books, Solomon's Sieve was a great ride and over too quickly!! This series should be read in order, and you will be missing out if you don’t. Solomon's Sieve picks up the story after Sol Nehemiah’s death at the end of A Tale of Two Kingdoms and reverses for a time to tell the back story of the romance between Sol and Susan Farnsworth.

A new Jefferson Unit Sovereign grabs the reigns.

Both Sol and
Anna-marie
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Victoria Danann does it again and takes us on an even better adventure.
Not only do we get to hang out with our favourite characters, we get to meet new ones, plus we really get to know Z Team much better.
The most important aspect in this story is about Sol. We learn a lot more about him & his relationship with Susan Farnsworth. We also find out that he has no intention of staying in the afterlife, and how he causes so much trouble that he gets “sent back” to Jefferson Unit.
The story that evo
Tabitha Schneider
Absolutely amazing, grab your attention from the first page to the last....couldn't put it down. There are very few authors who can grab my attention with every new book in a series, I tend to get bored and things become repetitive, but Victoria Danann continues to surprise me and draw me into the lives of the Knights of the Black Swan. Seven books in, I have barely finished the most recent addition, and I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to for number eight. Keep'em coming Victoria, I ...more
Peggy
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just finished Solomon's Sieve. Wow! Wow! And wow! I cannot even halfway tell you now much I enjoyed this book! The characters are so appealing and between the plots and humor and relationships, I find myself thoroughly entertained. Hope we won't have too long to wait for our next visit with the Black Swan family.
Mercedes
Loved It!!
Great book.Ended to soon.
Love the characters ,love the story,romance,interaction among the characters,everything.
Just a really great book.
Can't wait foe the next one and the new series.
Cristina Riquelme
Wow, I just love it!!! Book 7 in the Knights of Black Swan Series!!! I love this series and this book was AMAZING!!!!!!

I enjoy so much that I know I will read it again, it was beautiful, and love both love stories, yes two!!!! it was a beautiful journey and love the adventure, really I really enjoy his book and each time Victoria Danann amaze me!!!!! just WOW!!!!

Again you must read the entire series and this book you will not disappointed, and the character are amazing and I really love them all
Shanna
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved it. What a great addition to the series. I love all the books in this series. I seem to lose myself for ahwile when im reading these books and cant wait to read another addition. I hope this series never ends. Thanks for writing such a fabulous book Victoria.
Clara Harding
When I heard about Solomon's Sieve coming out in the Black Swan Series it made my year! When I got my hands on my copy I eagerly dived straight into it and was greeted with a familiarity that I had not realised you could miss so much from a book series. The vision of the world where the Order of The Black Swan lives and the likes of the adoring Animal House and rough housing Z Team were out nightly riding the world of vampires. A place where Lady Elora Laiken fell into in Book 1 and changed ever ...more
Gina Whitney
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing

As per usual, Victoria Danann has done it again! I've read all seven books in this series. My first love is paranormal romance. No one does PNR better than Victoria Danann. In this book, we get to know Z Team more intimately. The characters are well developed. The story as usual is epic. I experienced a myriad of emotions. This is exactly what I look for in a great read ... the experience! Hands down I will be referring my friends to read this book and this entire series! This author one-clicks
Jun 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic as always! I am never a fan of the death of a character, but Victoria Danann uses it in a way that actually becomes positive in the book. Huge plus!

I am so glad that we get to see so many of the characters that we have become fond of and what is happening in their lives. You begin to feel so attached to them after book 1 (My Familiar Stranger)that it feels like you are hearing from your friends!

I highly recommend these to anyone!
Christina
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved!

Loved!

This Is one of my favorite series. And this book like the rest did not disappoint! Loved every second of it!
  • Passionate Bites:  Hot Tales of Vampire Romance
  • The Entity Who Came for Christmas (Entity, #2.5)
  • Silver Skin (Cold Iron, #2)
  • Surfacing the Rim (Piercing the Fold, #2)
  • Beast (A Faery Story, #2)
  • Wounded (Little Goddess, #2)
  • Summer Fire
  • Highland Shifters: Paranormal Romance Boxed Set
  • The Witch, the Wolf and the Vampire, Book 2 (The Witch, The Wolf and The Vampire, #2)
  • Vampire Charming (Not Another Vampire, #2)
  • The Truth about Kadenburg
  • Léopold’s Wicked Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #5)
  • Bones: The Complete Apocalypse Saga
  • Fated (Karma, #3)
  • Child of Darkness (Lightworld/Darkworld, #2)
  • Romancing the Paranormal: All New Tales
  • Box Office Poison (Linnet Ellery, #2)
  • Inferno (Lords of the Were Universe, #4; Tales of the Were, #2)
ONE MILLION COPIES SOLD.

New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, Victoria Danann, is the author of over twenty five romances: paranormal, scifi, and contemporary.

Her Knights of Black Swan series won BEST PARANORMAL ROMANCE SERIES FOUR YEARS IN A ROW. - Reviewers Choice Awards, The Paranormal Romance Guild.

She also won Paranormal Romance Novel of the Year FOUR YEARS IN A ROW and Scifi Fant

Knights of Black Swan (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • My Familiar Stranger (Knights of Black Swan, #1)
  • The Witch's Dream (Knights of Black Swan, #2)
  • A Summoner's Tale: The Vampire's Confessor (Order of the Black Swan, #3)
  • Moonlight: The Big Bad Wolf (Knights of Black Swan, #4)
  • Gathering Storm (Knights of Black Swan, #5)
  • A Tale of Two Kingdoms (Knights of Black Swan, #6)
  • Vampire Hunter (Knights of Black Swan, #8)
  • Journey Man (Knights of Black Swan, #9)
  • Falcon (KBS: Next Generation #1)
  • JAX (Knights of Black Swan: Next Generation #2)