Start by marking “Kieran (Tales of the Shareem, #7)” as Want to Read:
Kieran (Tales of the Shareem, #7)

Kieran

(Tales Of The Shareem #7)

Published June 9th 2014 by JA / AG Publishing (first published June 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Kieran, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kieran

Sophia Triad
This book basically concludes the tales of the Shareem, when all the characters from the previous books are about to escape Bor Narga to freedom. Thus, we will see all the Shareem characters from the previous books and also their girls. Their relationships have definitely developed and matured.

We will also meet Kieran, a Level 3 Shareem who was deeply scared by the experiments conducted upon him by the company. Parts of his brain were removed in order to make him more compliant and now Kieran b
Allyson
May 23, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Book 7 of Tales of the Shareem. Kieran is a new character, a level-three Shareem, who walked into my head and demanded a story. I couldn't say no... Pub date June 9, 2014.
Kathryn
I first bought these books individually in spring of 2013 from Barnes & Noble. They had been published through Ellora’s Cave at the time. The stories were compelling but the editing was atrocious. Flash forward to December of 2016 and I received a promotional message in my Facebook feed regarding this author’s books. I made a comment about the books in that feed and the author took the time to respond. She told me that she had gotten the rights to the books back from Ellora’s Cave, had them ...more
Jennifer Ashley
Sheila Melo
Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Ending to Arc of Series

KIERAN is the seventh book in the Tales of the Shareem series. The series tells the stories of a group of men (and one woman) who were genetically engineered to be sold as pleasure slaves. The company that created them is defunct but the Shareem are still treated as second class citizens over twenty years later. The people of their home planet fear them because they worry that they will make women sexually subservient to them. The people on Bor Nargan instead valu
Btvsmeetslotr
Aug 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this more than most of this series. I didn't quite buy that these guy were in love--that's part of the problem, the books are so short and so generally sex-heavy that it's not believable that they love one another. Unless you're someone who equates love and sex--and I'm sorry, but I punched that card too long ago to believe that, ya dig?

Anyway, this actually had independent plot besides the typical Shareem tale--which if you've read the rest it's "meet, dominate, sexytimes,
Janette Lopez
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is AMAZING! I hope we will get more in this series.
This book not only follows the Kieran and his feisty fighter it shows a whole picture. You may say what??? Well let me explain. In this book we get updates on the previous Shareem and their women. We got to see some truths we were not aware of. We get action, hotness, and it made me cry as well. This skies has been amazing from the start and this book was no different. I hope we get more books of the Shareem.
L M
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A happy Shareem follower.
I have read all the Shareem books and enjoyed Kieran's story. I was very happy to read in this story the evolvement of their lives to something more than the horrible lives they had when we first met them in Rees.
It will be wonderful if more stories evolve but all in all a good conclusion (maybe) to this series.
Read this series quite a few times and have reviewed previously. Even though it is quite sexually erotic, it just haves something going for it t
Sandra Walker
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this one, just felt weird at the end cause the story ended or did it?
Tania
Jan 28, 2016 rated it liked it
"Kieran" by Allyson James. Book 7 in the Tales of the Shareem series.

I liked this book. Personally, I don't think it was as good as all the others, but still a pretty good book. A sci-fi erotica romance about a level three Shareem named Kieran and human woman from Old Earth named Felice.

Kieran is a Shareem but he's not like the others. Of all of them, Kieran has the least amount of feelings because of what genetic engineers at DNAmo did to him to make him the "perfect" se
Cherri-Anne
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW! A super “ending” to a terrific series!

Allyson James has written a fantastic “ending” to The Tales of Shareem series. Well, it is an ending to the main storyline that has been going on through all of the books, here’s hoping that we still get more books! I would love to get updates on all of these couples! (I don’t want to say more as I don’t want to spoil anything for you!!!!) This book is about Kieran and Felice. Kieran is a level 3 Shareem and was very cruelly experimented on during his
Sam Marie
A great not-really end, and a beginning for the next Shareems (and hopefully Judith and Mitch) to tell their own stories of adventure, hot-as-hell, steam-up-the-bed, Level One to three scenes, and their journey of finding their lifemates and, along the way, theirselves.

Though Kieran was a real sweetie, I think he should've been a Level One, since he could suppress his baser Level Three tendencies. I also noticed how their wasn't much Level Three scenes to find in this book (sadly), showing how
Alice
June Challenge, Opposites Attract, BotB, Categories A6/B4, Old Friend/Familiar Author-Futuristic

Well this book just popped to save the day, a title I had previously chosen to fit the above categories fell thru due a release date change. I had no I idea this title was coming down the pike, what great surprise to come across it yesterday. This series is one of my all time favorites, after reading this latest installment I'm seriously thinking about going back and rereading all the prev
Betty
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kieran(Tales of the Shareem Book 7)By Allyson w,Jennifer Ashley

WOW,it's been a long wait but I'm telling you it was worth the wait. Kieran's story was absolutely amazing addition to the series. It reunites with previous shareem,their loving diverse group of females and their struggles for true freedom from a planet where they were created by scientists. Together they find out with these caring women who give them something to fight harder to attain their HEA. This was just as amazingly sensuo
Sharon
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this author, whether she's writing as Allyson James or Jennifer Ashley - both are on my 'must buy' list. I especially love this series, Tales of the Shareem.

Kieran was well worth the wait (and I feel I waited a very long time!). Wonderful story. I love how she breathes substance into all her characters. I look forward to #8.

Kieran - a brain damaged Level Three Shareem on a distant planet where Shareem are treated as barely tolerable, falls in love with Felice, a wo
DemetraP
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Kieran was disappointing when you compare it to the earlier books in the series. We are told Kieran is the ultimate Level 3. We are never shown this. The sex scenes were tame compared to the earlier books like Rees, Rio, and Calder.

The romance and steam suffered in this book because the focus was on finding spaceships to escape the planet. The hero and heroine were separate a lot of the time and when they were together, it was forgettable.

I highly recommend the earlier books in the
axola
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was ok
I prefer the first books on the series, but that usually happens after several books.

My main issue with this book is that the h/H are under developed and therefore their love story feels lukewarm. I couldn't get too interested on the erotic scenes, because I was missing this connection with both characters. I understand, that this is logical because so many dots from the previous stories were being connected. And I am glad the shareems finally achieved their freedom, but the h/H's st
Kimberly Walter
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Kieran, created to be the ultimate a level-three Shareem, is paired with an unlikely heroine. Felice, fleeing from years of slavery finds herself rescued by a man who claims to be a slave himself. Kieran seems to be two people rolled into one--the laid-back, nothing-bugs-him hunk, and the dark-voiced, commanding level three. Felice finds herself pulled into his world, where the two of them must work to free all the Shareem, forever.

I loved Kieran, this was a very sweet, passionate bo
Kath
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's been such a pleasure to catch up with the Shareem and their ladies again.
My heart went out to Kieran, he was so much more than just a level three. It took a special lady to see beyond the Shareem and to see the person he was. They met quite by accident, Felice was in hiding, having made her escape from slavery, Kieran helps her and their story begins.
Thank you Allyson James, so glad to hear that although this story arc came to an end, there are many more story possibilities to come.
Deborah
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Kieran is suppose to be the slowest mentally of the Shareem...not true. He is a dependable, fierce and loyal friend. Felice is an indentured slave who escaped with Kieran's help. These two are fighters not as much for themselves but for others. In this story Shareem are finally trying to get off of that God forsaken place. Everything is happening to block the. This is the finality I hope that works out for all of my guys. Enjoy I did. This is a re-read for me.
Candy
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Series

I think we all know at least one Shareem. The bad boy Dom that can get us hot and bothered with a word. Maybe yours was the slightly naughty and wicked handsome guy with the great smile that could always make you laugh.
Allyson James didn't miss a single one of the men we always lusted after. This is an absolute must read series.
Bonnie
Jun 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, sexy-hot, bdsm, alphas
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series, and although I am sorry to see it come to an end, I am happy to see come to a satisfying end.

Even though a level three Shareem, Kieran is just a little different. He fights for he and his lady, and together, the work to free the Shareem. Of course, the sex is smokin' hot, and we get to see all the Shareems we've grown to love in previous books.
Shelley Chastagner
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reread
I so enjoyed Kieran. He's so sweet and protective of Felice. He sees himself as damaged beyond redemption. Felice see so much more; she sees his kindness, generosity and he makes her feel safe. She looks at the whole man and loves all of him. The ending is wonderful and left me with such hope for the future of all the shareem.
Highly recommended author and series
Adult read
Firstpella
May 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Disappointing. Kieran as an alpha was too Chewbacca when, like Rees, Rio, Calder, etc. he needed to be a bit more...Vader!
Appreciated no stupid 3way scene thrown in thank gosh but felt too much like a throw away, wrap up the core series with the side kick guy. Don't like my Shareem so...sweet.
Vivian
Jun 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I liked this story just as much as the other ones. Also, you get a bonus from the author. She tells how she came up with the Shareem series, which normally you don't get from authors.

Hopefully, Allyson will want to tell more stories in this series, in the future.

Honest review
Alia
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi
Loved the characters and the story line. It was interesting to see how Allyson James closed out this story arc but still left it open for more in the future. Well worth a read for lovers of this series.
Veronica
I loved the titular characters. He was so sweet, adorable, dominant, and just all around fun to read about. His woman wasn't too bad either. She had some moments where she was stubborn but I felt she was probably one of the most well-rounded female characters in this book. Great denouement.
Jenn Herrick
Wholy hotness catwoman.. this last Shareem is awesome alittle more low-key then the others. But still sweet and sexy in his own right.
Nice finish if this is the last or the start to another not sure..
Lisa
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
This was an okay read. Maybe I need to read some the earlier books because I found it hard to really get lost in the storyline. Maybe if I knew the other characters' background I'd feel differently. I may read Rees' story and see if that inspires me to read the others in the series.
cassie schnebly
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kieran

Reading this story was a great enjoyment. This book not only has romance but bucket loads of action. Would have no problems recommending this book to many of my friends.

• City of Tears (Ontarian Chronicles, #3)
  • Kalina’s Discovery (Return to Wonderland, #2)
  • Blane (Blood and Sex, #3)
  • Storm's Faeries (Supernatural Bonds, #2)
  • The Scarlet Empress (2176 Series, #5)
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • Liability (Suncoast Society, #33)
  • Accidentally Were? (Huntingdawn, #1)
  • Can't Bear It (Greer #1)
  • Shifters' Captive (Magical Ménages, #1)
  • Cat's Cradle (Tales of the Were: String of Fate #1)
  • Wedding Favors (Mortal, #3; Berkley Heat, #4)
  • The Price of Freedom (Saurellian Federation, #2)
  • Darkness on Fire (Paladins of Darkness, #9)
  • Valan's Bondmate (Zarronian Warriors, #1)
  • Radiant Surrender (CSA Case Files, #6)
  • Red Demon (Gods of Midnight, #3)
Allyson James writes paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and erotic romance (paranormal and futuristic). She is a nationally bestselling author, a multiple RITA nominee, an RT Award winner, and a Prism winner. She also writes romance (paranormal and historical) as Jennifer Ashley. See Allyson's website for current and upcoming books. See also Allyson's GoodReads bookshelves for all books under all ...more

Tales Of The Shareem (8 books)
  • Rees (Tales of the Shareem, #1)
  • Rio (Tales of the Shareem, #2)
  • Aiden and Ky (Tales of the Shareem, #3)
  • Calder (Tales of the Shareem, #4)
  • Braden (Tales of the Shareem, #5)
  • Justin (Tales of the Shareem, #6)
  • Tales of the Shareem, Volume 3: (Tales Of The Shareem #0.5, 1.5, 7)