Start by marking “Hooked” as Want to Read:
Hooked

Hooked

Before Woody can write off the talking tuna he catches as a sun-induced hallucination, this unlikely benefactor is granting his every wish, allowing him to sweep Madalina off her feet and into the sunset. At least that's how things were supposed to work out.
Published October 1st 2007 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Hooked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hooked

Sami
Jul 14, 2012 rated it it was ok
way bizarre but since I bought it at the Dollar Tree, I can get over it.
Sissy
Jun 04, 2008 rated it liked it
This was very entertaining and a quick read. Perfect for the beach or Pool Monday's!
Alexandra B.
Jan 21, 2013 rated it did not like it
Terrible. I was trying really hard to finnish it but i just ended up skipping parts of the book. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It was a huge waste of time.
Julie
Aug 24, 2010 rated it did not like it
I couldn't get into it...stopped reading.
Amy
Dec 31, 2012 rated it did not like it
This book was written informally with a constant sense of vulgarity which was a put off to me. To say I disliked this book would be an understatement, to say I hated it, would give it too much credit. it was interesting enough that I finished reading it, it was just basically a pointless waste of time. It makes me feel better that I only paid a dollar for it at Dollar Tree.
Sharmaine Mckeown
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was ok
Nothing really special about this book. The cover caught my attention, but the book wasn't captivating at all. The humor isn't my type of humor. I think I only laughed out loud once. The story-line was repetitive and silly. A prince who gets a cursed put upon him by his wife and now he's a wish granting fish? What the hell?
Jane
Jul 22, 2008 rated it liked it
Good, but also a little weird perhaps. Then again talking fish aren't normal either. I liked Woody (main dude), but some of the other characters weren't so lovable (of course), because in most stories there has be be a 'bad' character to offset the 'good' character.
Gizelle
Jun 09, 2012 rated it liked it
Some parts are funny and entertaining.
Simple fantasy with a taste of real-deal modern writing.

Would recommend for chick-lit lovers.
Stephanie
Aug 03, 2015 rated it liked it
It was so good throughout the book, but the end was so stupid. Like... That was the only thing you cold of thought of author...
Beth
Jul 24, 2012 rated it liked it
Good, cute, light, beachside read. However, the synopsis on the back cover of this book was clearly written by someone who had never actually read the book. I hate that.
Dennis
Aug 10, 2009 rated it really liked it
This is about a man who catches a fish who promises to grant him every wish he might desire. He wishes to capture the heart of the girl he just met, but is this what he truly wants?
booksryey 99
DNF!

just didnt find anything intresting in this. sorry
Amy
Apr 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Very good book, kept my interest and ending totally not what I was expecting. Be careful what you wish for!
Donna Jones
I didn't actually read this book but can't find a way to delete it from my books list!
Coral
Jun 26, 2008 rated it liked it
What can I say? I read it in 4 hours. Better than smoking, right? Mildly trippy (as in a bit psychotropic) chick lit.
Helga
Oct 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I didn't finish the book--I may pick it up again as it was borrowed from the public library. Informal writing, easy to read. Wouldn't mind owning a copy.
Cara
Oct 13, 2011
Christina North
Jan 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book was fantastic. One of the best books on writing that I have ever read.
Rebecca
May 13, 2010
Jen
Jun 06, 2015
Natalie
rated it did not like it
Aug 27, 2008
Michael Jr.
Feb 03, 2011
Several years ago, Jane May adopted a mutt from the A.S.P.C.A. and named him Miles (he happens to bear a striking resemblance to the narrator of Doggy Style). They live in New York City, where Jane is at work on her next novel.