Start by marking “White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2)” as Want to Read:
White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2)

White Hot

(Hidden Legacy #2)

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  23,622 ratings  ·  2,399 reviews
Nevada Baylor has a unique and secret skill—she knows when people are lying—and she's used that magic (along with plain, hard work) to keep her colorful and close-knit family's detective agency afloat. But her new case pits her against the shadowy forces that almost destroyed the city of Houston once before, bringing Nevada back into contact with Connor "Mad" Rogan.

Mass Market Paperback, 389 pages
Published May 30th 2017 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about White Hot, please sign up.
Wendy It's now going to be May 2017 (the publisher has changed the date), and the 3rd book in the series will also be published in August 2017. She posted…more It's now going to be May 2017 (the publisher has changed the date), and the 3rd book in the series will also be published in August 2017. She posted about it on their blog early in November.
Wendy It's now going to be May 2017, and the 3rd book in the series will also be published in August 2017. She posted about it on their blog early in…moreIt's now going to be May 2017, and the 3rd book in the series will also be published in August 2017. She posted about it on their blog early in November.

·  23,622 ratings  ·  2,399 reviews

✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans)
Previous rating: 50 million stars and a half.
New rating: no longer rating this book because Goodreads will probably implode if I do. You're welcome and stuff.

And the moral of this rerererererereread is : there is a very slight, tiny possibility that the Butcher of Merida this book might perhaps maybe make me feel a teensy little bit like this:

And also like this:

And also also like this:

Previous rating: 50 million stars and a half.

And also like this:

And also also like this:

(Mayhap.)

Book 1: Burn for Me ★★★★★
Book 3: Wildfire ★★★★★
Book 3.5: Diamond Fire ★★★
Book 4: Sapphire Flames ★★★
Book 5: Untitled Catalina Novel - to be released 2020?
Book 6: Untitled Catalina Novel - to be released 2021?

[May 2018]

💉 Some Clueless People Use Illegal Drugs to Get High But That's Just Because They're Um Clueless and Stuff and Have Never Read a Tactile IA Book Before Ha Buddy Rerererererererereread (SCPUIDtGHBTJBTUCaSaHNRaTIABBHBR™) with the IA Addicts 💉

Previous rating: 40 million stars and a half.
New rating: 50 million stars and a half. And then some.

And the moral of this rerererererereread is : if we lived in a perfect world, there would be a Kate Daniels/Hidden Legacy crossover series. It would be called Wild Magic Hotness. In this series Kate and Nevada would meet, fall in 💕lurve💕 at first sight and kick ALL the villainous villains’ asses to oblivion scrumptiously ever after. Curran would hook up with Cornelius (because animal mage, duh), Rogan with Barabas (these two are meant for each other, I’m telling you) and Augustine with Desandra (I’m sure she’ll love his flawless plums and magically-enhanced pork sword). Grandma Frida would live in sin with Roland and Penelope would marry Doolittle. Ascanio would have the hots for Leon, Catalina would date Julie, Derek would succumb to Troy’s charms, Bern would fall for Ghastek, and Arabella would be on Baby Conlan/Baby B/Cuddles/Grendel/Bunny/Talon/Mr. Himalayan Cat babysitting duty because she’s way too young to be thinking about Tactile stuff. This series would be the best thing since sliced barnacles Kate Daniels/Hidden Legacy/Innkeeper Chronicles/insert anything IA here, and the prospect of new instalments being released would leave us feeling like this:

In other words: Same old, same old.

P.S. Rogan = meow. Also, Rogan = mine (view spoiler).

[May 2017]

Previous rating: 30 million stars and a half.
New rating: 40 million stars and a half. And counting.

And the moral of this rereread is :

I want. I want what? I want this:

① I want to be Nevada Baylor when I grow up. QED and stuff.

② I want to adopt a pet dragon. Just so that he can "drive me nuts with sheer frustration." Oh wait, said dragon is already safely locked up in the high security wing of my harem! It's so cool to be me sometimes.

③ I want to be adopted by Nevada's family. Just so that I can be somewhat mortified by my teenage sisters' awesome collage skills, and have Grandma Frida text me about my not-boyfriend at the most inconvenient times. That would be slightly awesome and stuff.

④ I want Rogan to want my bullshit. DUH.

⑤ I want to be an animal mage, and have my own ferret army. Oh wait, does my breeding murderous crustaceans count as being an animal mage? Probably. Oh wow, it really is really cool to be me! Hmmm…I wonder how the cunning ferrets would get along with the slaughterish crustaceans, though. I think I better ask Fleet Admiral DaShrimp to investigate the matter thoroughly before I send him on a Search and Kidnap Cornelius' Beasties Mission (SaKCBM™).

Yes, this is what DaShrimp looks like when he thoroughly investigates stuff. Pretty hot, huh?

⑥ I want to put a bullet through (view spoiler) little head. I might also want to cut cut cut, slice slice slice and chop chop chop chop (view spoiler) into tiny little pieces. For good measure and all that.

⑦ I want to create a sanctuary for dudomancers and dick fuckers. And for people who make fart noises when hitting their desks with their heads, too.

And that is all. Until next time. Toodle-oo and stuff.

[April 2017]

Previous rating: 20 million stars and a half.
New rating: 30 million stars and a half. Obviously.

And the moral of this reread is :

And also:

P.S. I want to be Nevada when I grow up. And magically mess with people's little heads. It would complement my other nefarious abilities quite nicely I think.
P.P.S. Rogan is mine. DUH (view spoiler).

[December 2, 2016]

I could write a review for this book. Of course I could. And taunt you poor Roganless souls mercilessly. But I'm not like that. Oh no. I have a heart and all that crap. Therefore, I will NOT say a single word about this book until the day it is officially published. Nope nope nope. Not a single word. Oh no. But several? Oh yes, definitely.

If you liked Burn for Me, you are going to LUUURRRRRVE White Hot. Too bad you have to wait another 6 months to read it.

If you thought the world building in Burn for Me was super uber cool, and wanted to know more about the magical stuff, and had tons of questions about Nevada's magic, and were really curious about her family and were wondering what sort of awesomely amazing things the Andrews had in store for White Hot, you are going to LUUURRRRRVE this book. Too bad you have to wait another 6 months to read it.

If you thought Rogan is mine was slightly HOT, and that the chemistry with Nevada was fairly glorious, and that their banter was somewhat wondrous, and that the sexual tension was considerably yummy, you are going to LUUURRRRRVE this book. Too bad you have to wait another 6 months to read it.

P.S. Quick message to those who think they know what TACTILE TACTILE TACTILE means: hahahaha. You silly people. You have NO idea. (view spoiler)

If you are a fan of the IA Zoo, and love all the splendidly fantastic pets/creatures/critters/whatevers they invariably come up with, and thought Burn for Me was painfully lacking in the Awesome Beasts Department (ABD™), and were wondering if the Andrews would make up for this in White Hot, you are going to LUUURRRRRVE this book. Too bad you have to wait another 6 months to read it.

» And the moral of this I Promised I wouldn't Say a Single Word about this Book but I'm Full of Crap and You Should Know Better than to Trust me Crappy Non-Review (IPIwSaSWatBbIFoCaYSKBttTMCNR™) is: the crappier the IA book cover, the awesomer the IA book. And that, my Little Barnacles, is an immutable law of the universe.

P.S. Don't know what to get for the Scourge of Mexico this Christmas? Buy him a cat. Trust me on that one.
P.P.S. I have another immutable law of the universe for you: Rogan is Mine. QED and stuff.

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for...NOTHING. No review, no body part, no soul. Nada, rien, zilch, zip. Because Ilona is shrimping awesome like that.

November 28, 2016: there is a slight possibility that I might be in possession of an early copy of this book. Slight. Might. Muahahahaha and stuff.

P.S. I love you too.

November 14, 2016: we've got an awesome new alternate cover courtesy of AnnB! White Donut - A Forbidden Delicacy Novel, HAHAHAHAHA! Hey, Mad Rogan, that's some impressive beer donut belly you got there. Maybe it's time you start working on your formerly freaky blue abs again!

November 9, 2016:

The bad news is: it seems we have a new cover. That's the grand redesign we were all expecting? Wow, I'm seriously impressed (view spoiler). Question: what the shrimp is up with the cheap-looking Frosty the Snowman font? It's official, this cover is even uglier than the previous one. That's quite an achievement right there.

The good news is: the cover might be somewhat crappy, but we all know the contents will be somewhat awesome aaaannnnnd.......it's snippety snippet sooooo........

October 12, 2016: it's snipetty snippet time on Facebook!!

October 11, 2016: the hardback edition is available for pre-order on Amazon!!! So if you are one of these slightly deranged people insane enough to consider buying a big huge book with the cover that shall not be mentioned, go right ahead and hit that 1-Click button! I know, I know, we're supposed to be getting a brand new, hopefully freaky abs-less and blue-less cover for the release. Well I'll believe it when I see it. So, in the meantime, a chicken will be me. And for the Kindle edition to become available, I shall wait.

June 18, 2016: Ilona posted both the prologue AND chapter 1 on the blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov. 3, 2015: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It's been pushed back to May 2017!!!!!! ← Ilona's post about this is no longer available on the blog but you can read it here.

From IA's blog:
● Books will be given new covers/cover treatment (apparently your cover hate has been heard and they are doing something about the covers.)
● February 2017 – Burn For Me is rereleased. It will include extras, perhaps a Rogan POV.
● May 2017 – White Hot is released.
● August 2017 – Third book is released.

Oct. 2, 2015: OMG. White Hot is officially finished and has been sent to the editor. AND the Andrews just published a new snippet to celebrate. It's about cookies. And cooking. Sounds boring? Hahaha, it's IA you silly! You never know what cookies may lead to, especially when the Scourge of Mexico is involved *swoons* Read about it here .

Sept. 17, 2015: some idiot is offering White Hot on Amazon UK for a thousand pounds. DO NOT BUY IT, IT'S A SCAM. See Ilona's post for details.

Sept. 10, 2015: Grandma Frida snippet!!!!

Sept. 1, 2015: yesssssss!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!! New snippet here!!!!

July 3, 2015: new snippet here!!!! Arrrgggghhhh, this is too cruel, I want the book to be released NOW!!!

June 16, 2015: new snippet here!!!!

May 17, 2015: noooooooooooooo!!!!!!! It's being pushed baaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!

April 6, 2015: Kate & Curran vs Hidden Legacy debate!

→ Curran to Rogan: "You, with all your money, can’t even buy a shirt so you don’t run around naked on your covers. People are now pasting things to cover you up. You’re an embarrassment." BAHAHAHAHAHA!

April 1, 2015: That cover. Life will never be the same. WTH are you thinking people???!!! This is going straight to my 'book cover hell' shelf.

This is so awful I'd rather go for The Scourge of Mexico in a Hello Kitty t-shirt. If you're aiming for ridiculous, might as well go all out.

BR with Robin, Sandra, Vicky & the eye candy IA Addicts starting Oct. 27, 2015. Blah blah blah thread.

TACTILE. TACTILE. TACTILE. TACTILE. TACTILE

Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads

The first time I read BURN FOR ME, I had concerns about literally Mad Rogan. I mean, yeah, he was effing hot, but when Nevada had to explain to him, over and over again, why he shouldn't (b/c yes, brat, we all know you can) kill people just b/c they annoy you . . . I repeat, I was concerned.

In WHITE HOT those concerns were answered, and HOO BOY, if I'd thought he was hot before . . . *chants* Tactile, tactile, tactile . . .

Nevada Baylor has a rare gift in a world that prizes magical ability above all things. In
Robin (Bridge Four)
3rd read just as good.

4.75 Come Into My Lair Stars

I keep thinking that I'm going to write you guys a better review of this. But no matter what I say it will not be as awesome as the words in the book and the fantastic blend of humor, sexual tension and action.

description

This was one of my favorite descriptions in the book.

he had thunder on his brow and lightning in his eye. I never understood what that phrase meant until Rogabook.
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
Maybe a gazillion ★★★★★ would be enough.... but probably not!!

Let's talk expectations. .. As all of us devoted readers know expectations can be the worst kind of plague. They make you excited and often a little bit manic and most of the time they lead to you wanting very specific things. Obviously the authors not being a mind readers can't deliver exactly what your overzealous imagination h
Aisling Zena
Re-read 1/8/19 20/8/17

5 stars

Review now posted 4/6/17

Was this worth the wait? Hell fucking YEAH!
Did I love Nevada and Rogan? Hell fucking YEAH!
Did I love the plot? Hell fucking YEAH!
You see where this is going right?!

This book made me wanna roar!!
description
(See what I did there? Bit of Curran! (wink,wink)

The covers might be atrocious (and I really blame Avon for it) but don't let that stop you from picking up another winning series by these fantstars
Review20/8/17
Navessa
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If I didn't already know and trust IA, that cover would make me run screaming in the other direction.

Better than the first. I'm here for the witty banter. Not so much for Rogan and his alpha douchiness. I'm also super over the hating on women not related to this female lead.
Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
4.5 stars. This is a really great urban fantasy despite having maybe the worst cover ever. Review first posted on Fantasy Literature. Fair warning: Some spoilers in this review for the first book in this series, Burn for Me.

In White Hot (2017), the second book in Ilona Andrews’ HIDDEN LEGACY urban fantasy series, we return to a magical version of Houston, Texas, where some people (typically the rich and powerful) have inheritable magical powers. Nevada Baylor is from a not-particularly wealthy family that runs
Helen 2.0
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everybody everywhere
Oh boy. Where do I start?

This is the type of series that draws you in from the get-go, grips you the whole way, then spits you out all chewed up, wanting to claw your hair out while you wait for the next installment.

If you look at the GR page for White Hot, it's a slew of five-star reviews from obsessed readers who have considered selling their souls to Ilona Andrews in exchange for book 3.

So what makes Hidden Legacy so addictive? I'll give my
Sh3lly
I read this for the 2017 Machalo Group Reading Challenge.

Review:

Honestly, I expected this to be good, but not *this good.* Burn for Me was great, but this takes things to a whole other level. I'm putting it up there with the best of the Kate Daniels books (#3, #6, and #9 for me personally).

This picks up a few months after the
Anne
Jul 23, 2017 rated it liked it
I'm not sure why, but I'm just not as blown away as everyone else. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood?
I don't know.

description

All I do know was it took me a couple of weeks to finish it.
But don't get me wrong, it's not bad!
I like the characters well enough, I like the plot, and I like the world they live in, so I'm not sure what the problem was.
*whispers*
Other than that cover...

I don't know.

description

All I do know was it took me a couple of weeks to finish it.
But don't get me wrong, it's not bad!
*whispers*
Other than that cover...

description

Anyway, I'm glad I read it and I'm looking forward to the conclusion of this trilogy in the next book.
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Confession time: I'm a TOTAL Ilona Andrews nerd/super-fan!!

When I met the writing duo at RT this year and got a SIGNED PAPERBACK (meep!!), I just about died. I was saving the book for a special time because I LOVED Burn for Me with a passion and I knew White Hot would be a winner. So when I sort of hit a reading slump this week, I picked up that glorious paperback and got to work.

AND I COULDN'T PU(),
Tandie
Bought the book for my Kindle and then purchased the audio when I got to about 30% Just finished a reread in preparation for Wildfire. I'll be back again someday to write a proper review. I've got all these highlights and notes, but no patience! It was woo-hoo good, all my wildest dreams came true. Rogan. RoganRoganRoganRoganRogan!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Update: This is it? The cover redesign is a magical greenish background and a weird font? Did the publishers decide to drive us crazy? All I can say is that Adam Pierce and Grandma Frieda probably app
Jilly
Oh, book, how I love you! Let me count the ways:

♥ Ilona Andrews can do no wrong. No, I don't know them. No, I don't have any stake in their writing career. I'm just a simple fan-girl sitting in front of a computer asking them to keep writing.

IA:

♥ The main characters, Nevada and Rogan, are awesome. Their chemistry is amazing.

Maybe I should roll down the window to let some of the sexual tension out. We nee
Bradley
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
(Insert generic rant about covers.)

Putting my intense hate aside for just a moment, I do need to clarify that I loved the actual text of this book. I've gotten through all of the Kate Daniels series and the Innkeeper stuff, but I really ought to spell this out... I think I am in love with this series and it's even better than the others.

Sheesh. It's really a case of misleading expectations thanks to that damn cover. I mean, technically, it has a strong romance plot throug
Em Lost In Books
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, 2010-19, 4-star
fantastic!! why didn't i read this before.:/
1st Read - 12th December 2016
9th read - November 2018
10th read - March 2019
11th read - August 2019

Full Review

I do not have the words to say how amazing this book is, honestly 5000 stars would not be a high enough rating! If you enjoyed Burn for Me you aren't even going to know what to do with yourself after you finish White Hot, it left me absolutely desperate for Wildfire so its a very good job that they'/>Full/>11th/>10th/>9th/>8th/>7th/>6th/>5th/>4th/>3rd/>2nd
Adina
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
The sequel is just as racy, exciting, sexy and endearing as the first novel. We get to learn more about Rogan's past, House politics and Nevada's family. Also the conspiracy we uncovered in the first volume gets even more dangerous. On to the 3rd and last in the series.
Melindam
5 Brilliant, Shining Stars - buddy-read with the awesome Ilona Andrews Addicts IAA Group

THIS IS AWESOMENESS BOOKIFIED!

Reading felt like drinking this.

description

It promised a lot and OMG, did it deliver! It went right up to my head and made me feel fabulous. :)

Ilona & Gordon just went and did it again: reducing me to tears / laughter while making me hold my breath till the end and then of course serious deprivation, book hangover and the feeling of "IWANTTHENEXTBOOKRIGHTAWAY" set in. *SIGHandSTAREwithtragicFACEintoHORIZON*

The story takes up shortly after the events of
Emma
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If anyone had told me a few years ago, before I really discovered urban fantasy as a genre, that I could LOVE a book with a cover like the ones you find on this book and in fact the whole series, I would have laughed in your face. Judging books by their covers? Yep. Well please don't let the covers on this series put you off. These books are amazing!
Nevada and Rogan are such fantastic characters. The romance is perfectly done, the magic of the world is great, the action fast paced, the plot so
Beth
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let's face it, if the team of Ilona Andrews writes it, I'm going to read it. Everything that this husband and wife team has produced has been everything an avid reader, such as myself, would love to find in every book they pick up. WHITE HOT is another perfect example of this amazing storytelling by this duo.

I received this ARC copy of White Hot from Avon in exchanged for a honest and voluntary review. This book is set for publication May 30, 2017.

My Rating: 5 stars
Written by: Ilona Andrews
Series: Hidden Legacy
Sequence in Series: Book
Nenia ☠️ Hecka Wicked ☠️ Campbell

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

God, I love this series. Especially that terrible cover. If it's depicting what I think it's depicting in this book then lawlz, because ain't no time for sexings when you're about to be dead. I'm not going to say anymore on that because spoilers, but seriously, L-O-L.

When I finished BURN FOR ME and found out the sequel wasn't out yet, there were tantrums. This is precisely why I avoid new series. I have zero patience. If I like a book, I want the next one in my hand, IMMEDIATELY, thanks
Haïfa
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, favorites, uf
You can find this review and more at Novel Notions.

SecondThird read - Spoiler-free review

This is a book I'll be definitely re-reading every time I need to go back to a comfortable, soothing, familiar place.

I honestly have no words to describe just how much I love Ilona Andrews' simple writing and colorful characters. Coming back to any world they created always felt close to coming back home and meeting with old and beloved friends. White Hot was no exception.

Okay, let's take a second to properly loathe and virtually burn the trashy cover that doesnexception.
Okay,Notions.

Third
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars

It is time yet again not to judge these books by their covers! (God these covers are so bad). Another excellent PNR/urban fantasy book from the writing duo Ilona Andrews.

I'm going to keep it short and say while this book started off slow, it gained speed and by the end I was riveted. This is an unforgettable series with characters that will stick in your mind for a long time to come. I'm glad I waited to pick up this series so I am able to binge it now and not have to wait for my next fix.

Seriously y'all, you
Deborah Obida
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Deborah by: Tessy Ijachi
This cover is even worse than that of the first book, that looks nothing like Mad Rogan, that pose is just WTF! Can't decide whether this is better the first book, there was more action,romance and revelations but I kind of miss the whole mystery of book one. I don't know why but I always find it hard to review urban fantasy, you should read my review for the Raven boys, it was horrendous. I know that I've improve so I'll defintely do a better job here. The ship finally sailed here.

T
♥Rachel♥
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Hidden Legacy series is quickly shaping up to be one of my all time favorites. No surprise there, because in my opinion the husband and wife writing team that make up Ilona Andrews are so very talented! Thrilling plots, laugh-out-loud humor and romances that ooze sexual tension are the hallmarks of every one of their books! I can’t recommend their writing enough!

The Hidden Legacy series is set in a modern day Texas where people with magic powers have clout and are organized into family Houses. Th
Maria V. Snyder
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I spent about 15 hours driving over the last couple weeks and I listened to this book. The narrator is fantastic - she also does Ilona Andrews' The Edge series as well (not sure about Kate Daniels). This is a great follow up to the previous book, but there were a couple times when I wanted to yell at Nevada for being a bit too stubborn - one of the things I dislike about most urban fantasy are the chip-on-the-shoulder protagonists, while strong, independent and skilled in self-defense/fighting, ...more
Jo
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!

Re-reading because nothing fixes a book slump better than this series ;-)

This series is now my favorite IA series written and these books are part of the best books I've read this year. I can't recommend it enough. READ IT!

Nevada Baylor has a rare magic. As a truthseeker she can tell if someone is lying but she can also seek the truth in other ways. She’s always kept her magic a secret, but ever since she was hired to find Adam Pierce it’s become more difficult to keep others from finding out. E

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder*
Original review below. Thoughts on this one based on a 7/22/2019 re-read. I hope Cornelius is in Catalina's book and doesn't disappear. There's something about the quiet character that interests me. And will we see the protective man from the party again? He was interesting. Ack, so many interesting characters and so little books/time. :(

“I can be a good dragon, when the occasion requires it.”

The first book was my favorite read of 2015. To say I was excited for the tw/>
Phrynne
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4000-books
What a good book! The authors are just so talented - I read everything they write and so far they have never let me down. Just never look at the covers. They are so bad they need a category of their own.
However, back to the book. Nevada and Rogan are very similar to Kate and Curran in the Kate Daniels series but set in a very different world where magic is the norm, Mages belong to Houses and fighting between them happens all the time. Rogan is just wonderful, one of the most powerful , he
☆★Tinja★✮ A Court of Pizza and Laziness
No review, just read it. This series is fantastic. The audio is fantastic.

Rogan basically got me like this

#pervertandproud #sorrynotsorry

• Curran POV Collection
  • Night Blade (Colbana Files, #2)
  • Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts, #4)
  • Banishing the Dark (Arcadia Bell, #4)
  • The Kingpin of Camelot (A Kinda Fairytale, #3)
  • Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter, #8)
  • Etched in Bone (The Others, #5)
  • Night Broken (Mercy Thompson, #8)
  • Once Broken Faith (October Daye, #10)
  • Cold Reign (Jane Yellowrock, #11)
Ilona Andrews is the pseudonym for a husband-and-wife writing team. Ilona is a native-born Russian and Gordon is a former communications sergeant in the U.S. Army. Contrary to popular belief, Gordon was never an intelligence officer with a license to kill, and Ilona was never the mysterious Russian spy who seduced him. They met in college, in English Composition 101, where Ilona got a better grade ...more

Hidden Legacy (6 books)
  • Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1)
  • Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3)
  • Sapphire Flames (Hidden Legacy, #4)
  • Untitled Catalina Book (Hidden Legacy #5)
  • Untitled Catalina Book (Hidden Legacy #6)
“I'm Mr.Ripped. I live in the gym. My teeth have biceps and my biceps have teeth. I chew up weights and shit out lead bricks” 26 likes
“I can be a good dragon, when the occasion requires it.” 21 likes