Start by marking “Wreaking Havoc” as Want to Read:
Wreaking Havoc

Wreaking Havoc

That one single moment in life when you find that special someone, everything stops. Nothing else matters in life but them. You. Us together. That one single look. That one single touch. Night after night of pleasure, unexplainable raw, dirty and mind-blowing pleasure. A pleasure when you forget everything in this world around you exists but the both of you. Every single m ...more
Published 2015 by Angel Steel

To ask other readers questions about Wreaking Havoc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wreaking Havoc

Fre06 Begum
Seriously did not understand why that sex scene with the blonde had to happen especially with his wife so close I just could not get my head past that cheating scene and it totally destroyed the book for me.
Raj
Mar 13, 2015 rated it liked it
*****may contain a spoiler****

There's a single scene in the book that highlights the chameleon-like nature of the hero which indicates that he is truly without morals.He is able to justify any action he undertakes with a smooth lie which he somehow makes his audience believe is the truth.

Were it not for this one glimpse into his psyche while he was engaged in rough sex with a woman other than his wife who was just meters away from him than I too would have believed his 'truth' as well.He does p
Talltree
Dec 07, 2015 marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
Julz
Mar 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
One word - CHEATER who then has the nerve to sleep with his wife straight after. total douche bag.
Kristina
Dec 07, 2015 marked it as to-read
Note to self: Do not read, the HUSBAND is a FUCKING REMORSELESS CHEATER!
Gi's Spot Reviews
Even worse, wife never finds out... So incredibly disgusting...
Forgot to mention that after author answer regarding cheating, I am one of those who will NOT read her books, thank you so much for saving my time!
Self note:

Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
cheating scumbag - Fuck a slut and then fucks the heroine. Very disgusting!

sexo com outra mulher e em seguida transa com a heroína... eca!!!!
Deserie williams
Dec 07, 2015 marked it as just-not-for-me-stay-away-hell-no
self note: no way do I want to read about a married hero banging another woman not too far from his wife!! Hero is a cheater ass! this isnt a hero this is a zero!!!haha sorry I know cheating happens in real life but my reads are my escape I want romance not nasty cheating assholess!
Elfina Renee
Apr 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow amazing read. You think you're gonna get an MC kinda read and You....are....WRONG! That's not what you get in the slightest. Sure there are bikes, but that comes from the shop Amelia and her father owns. Dante Davenport is the kind of bad ass hero you'd want to love and there are parts of him I abso-fucking-lutely hate! Without giving anything away, I'll say this much, somethings can't be forgiven no matter how hard you try or the sacrifices you make. Some lies can't erase years of pain and ...more
RCK
Dec 07, 2015 added it
Shelves: not-for-me
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
This is a hard review to write without giving away any spoilers or important details. So I will warn you now, the best way for me to write this is by using a ton of gifs. Sorry but I have no other way to eloquently write this without ruining your experience. I went on an emotional ride with this book, yes there were part I did figure out but not quit the way it seemed.

The reason I am only rating this ⭐⭐⭐⭐ is because I'm still not sure how I truly feel about the Hero. The synopsis is clear about
Samantha
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommend: Highly
Why I picked up the book: I stumbled across this while scrolling through Amazon and the overview made me need to read the book so I downloaded it.
Why I loved the book: This book was so God damn powerful that I need to swear. It takes your heart, rips it out, stomps on it, and makes it come back to life all over again. Just when you think it is all safe and you know what is going on, the entire fucking story spins on its head and leaves you screaming. I actually screamed so loud
Kaylene Osborn
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book, great read ...

Wreaking Havoc is my first read by author Angel Steel and I loved it. This book kept me on my toes for the entire read and has a plot twist that I never saw coming.

Amelia, is a woman who has been through hell and back and she is just starting to come out the other side, when in walks Zane, a sexy bad ass guy who starts work at her dad's bike shop where she works as a graphic artist.

Zane has eyes for Amelia immediately and he is hot, sexy, dominant, oh and did I men
Tianna Croy
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Angel Steel writes a heck of a story. She puts her characters through so much
you think there is nothing else left to hurt them and then boom, something else
happens. I was so into the story that several places I was in tears. Not just
tears, but ugly crying. The sex was hot, the storyline intense, and the emotions
were raw. Then she'll put your heart back in, You'll get sucked in and won't be able to stop reading.
book junkie
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg I was a little confused in the beginning cause it seems to jump a head very quickly and then I was crying after the first 10 mins of reading this book !!! This book was so addictive I could not put it down I read it in one night !! I don't want to say much cause I don't want to give anything away but u have to read this book.
A.J. Reads
Seriously? "you will be in a state of arousal for the next fourteen to twenty-four hours give or take"

dumb

DNF AT 60%
Nicole
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was ok
There was a single scene in this book that ruined the whole book for me (the party favour with the business card!!)
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review to come
4.85 *Stars*
Kristina
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved! Great storyline and I was hooked from beginning to end...I cried ugly tears, then was happy, then pissed the fuck off...but now...I'm left wanting a little more. Where is Lizzy?
Cc
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was ok
Cheating, yes. But the real sin? Confusing, never really made any sense even after big reveal.
Heather andrews
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Alright where to start? There were some things I can't say in my review as they'd be considered spoilers, well major spoilers not these little dinky things I sometimes do, luckily the author was on hand for me to yell, and ask my questions to, so I feel a little bit better. I focused on the happy times because I prefer those in my books I want freakin' rainbows and roses all the time and since I generally can't get that I focus on the parts I like in the books. Zane that boy is a walking hard-on ...more
Annmarie
Jennifer Severs-dukes
Amazing!

Recommended with force!!!!

Wreaking Havoc as it all. I laughed, cried, got pissed, smiled, loved the characters, and the story!

Amelia's endures the unimaginable and survives but barely. Her Dante is her life! Until Zane walks into her life that is. She is torn on letting go of her past and chancing being heartbroken again.

When someone begins dealing drugs through the family bike shop, all hell is about to break loose. Nobody wants to believe that a family member would do such a thing.

A
Yarm
I don't write reviews but I couldn't let this one go. There were many inconsistencies, grammar errors and unresolved issues. I gave it 3 stars because it brought out strong emotions (hate is an emotion). I cried when so many horrible events happened to the h in the first part of the book. Then I wanted to alternately smack the h and H. I don't want too say too much however,
SLIGHT SPOILER

WTF is up the the chick at the party. The H knew who the h was and did it anyway!!!!
Wendi Hulsey
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK! This book has everything a book should have: love, romance, hot sex, mystery, heartbreak, humor! I am not an emotional reader but Angel Steel made me cry not once but twice in this book. Definitely her best book thus far and her others were great. A must read for 2015...great job Angel.
Carmen
May 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
I could not finish it. It might have gotten better but I was just over it by the time it hit 2014.
Alesha Adkinson
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great storyline, I just don't like the fact that he cheated. yeah he was undercover but he still cheated.
Alison Chewning
*** ARC provided by Obsessed by Books for an honest review ***

Wreaking Havoc by Angel Steel was a first time read for me and wow what a book this was. Wreaking Havoc kept me on the edge of my seat. This book made me have a lot of emotions going on like crying sad moments and being pissed off at the same time and making me wanting to throw my kindle across the room. Angel Steel did an excellent job on creating the story and the characters I really enjoyed reading Wreaking Havoc and will continue
Johnnie-Marie Howard
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
I couldn't get over how strong the characters are and how the author has made them out to be. Wonderful. I know this story took me longer then what I wanted to spend on reading it but some parts where hard to get into but all of the story was most enjoyable and really likable. Nothing about this story was unlikable. MUST READ very intriguing story love the mystery and thrill of the story and how it unfolded right before my eyes it's really an enjoyable read.

***I received this story for free in e
Allison Gill
I struggled reading this book.
I liked the basic story, but there was a few repetitive sentences. As in the exact same sentence was said more than once.
The amount of errors in the book was annoying. For example - "He grabbed his hand and she tried to pull away" Shouldn't it be "He grabbed her hand and she tried to pull away". Sentences that didn't make sense at first, and then you realise that if you add a word, it then makes sense.

• Checkmate With Bishop (Hellion MC #5)
  • Tear Stained Beaches
  • Stealth (Satan's Savages MC, #3)
  • Step Brother: Off Limits:
  • The Unforgettable Ex (Captured by Love, #5)
  • Goalie (Texas Mutiny, #3)
  • Living in Sin (Living In..., #2)
  • The Ultimate Betrayal
  • Devotion
  • Where the Wheat Blows
  • Southern Nights & Secrets (The Boys are Back in Town, #4)
  • Brawler (North Star, #2)
  • What Happens After...
  • A Heart of Time
  • In Your Eyes
  • No Apologies
  • Coming in Last
  • Forgiven (Forgotten #3)
ABOUT ANGEL: Born and bred in Australia. She has lived here all her life with her wonderful family. Angel loves reading any kind of books and loves to write.

ANGEL’S BOOKS: Sweet Temptation (Sweet, #1) Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #2) and NEW RELEASE Harper's Little Spitfire (Harper’s Series) Wreaking Havoc (Havoc series #1)

GENRE: Fiction, Romance, Contemporary, Erotica.