Start by marking “Ricochet (Addicted #2)” as Want to Read:
Ricochet (Addicted #2)

Ricochet

(Addicted #2)

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  51,825 ratings  ·  5,202 reviews
As a sex addict, Lily Calloway must do the impossible. Stay celibate for 90 days.

Cravings and fantasies become her new routine, but while Loren Hale recovers from his alcohol addiction, Lily wonders if he’ll realize what a monster she really is. After all, her sexual compulsions begin to rule her life the longer she stays faithful to him.

Progress. That’s what Lily’s stri
ebook, 2014 Edition, 260 pages
Published May 22nd 2014 by K.B. Ritchie (first published August 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Ricochet, please sign up.
Vanessa I didn't know about this book until now and just started reading Addicted for Now (Part 2 of the series). I have no problems understanding the plot, s…moreI didn't know about this book until now and just started reading Addicted for Now (Part 2 of the series). I have no problems understanding the plot, so I don't think it's a must.(less)
Zylah Harris You don’t have to read it. But I will suggest to read it because it a really good book. An it focuses more on lily and her sisters rose and daisy. So …moreYou don’t have to read it. But I will suggest to read it because it a really good book. An it focuses more on lily and her sisters rose and daisy. So you’ll see rose and Connor. And see more Ryke in this book. (less)

·  51,825 ratings  ·  5,202 reviews

Start your review of Ricochet (Addicted #2)
Christy
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-audio
4 stars

photo 4ff4a252-5a03-45cf-acad-708d2ab841a7_zps57m2rdlr.jpg

The minute after I finished Addicted to You I started listening to Ricochet. Safe to say I am becoming addicted to this series!
We started a fake relationship. We ended it. We dated. We loved. And then we separated. Pain, happiness, joy and hurt ricochet from each path taken and from each memory uncovered.

This companion novel starts off right after book one leaves off, and it lasts 90 days. 90 days where Lo is in rehab staying sober and 90 days where Lily must live in the
Kezia Duah
Apr 10, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“You’re right. You don’t need a man, but you do need me.”
Okay but that’s literally the hottest statement I’ve ever read.

Lily and Loren are both working on their addictions, and I’m so happy that this wasn’t something that is being done quickly. The Ritchies did a great job in making this as realistic as possible.

Lily has let a lot more people into her life. I’m glad that almost everyone in her life is really there for her and is helping her in this journey. I especially enjoyed Rose’s involve
Madita
Jun 02, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
connor my hubby
Larissa Cambusano
Sep 19, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5⭐️ the only reason this isn’t a full 5 stars is because it was lacking Loren Hale for most of it and that’s simply: unacceptable. I am fully in love with that man, there’s no going back. I felt so much emotion for Lily throughout the whole book, how hard she was fighting is so admirable and the same goes for Lo. They deserve everything good in this world. I also love Rose so much and I love much she supports Lily. When this series is over I will be fully broken :-) sos.
myo (myonna reads)
this was so boring bro 😭 why are the side characters better than the main character?
Mysza
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read
**** 4,5 stars ****

I loved it! I was curious how it will all work out... Lo in rehab, Lily alone for 90 days... and well, it was very well played. Though we didn't have much Lo in present, we had plenty of him through flashbacks from the past. They showed how LiLo's relationship began and why they started enabling each other's addictions.

I loved how Lily and Lo realized that they needed to change to have a healthy relationship. Sure, they still have a long way to go but the urge to work on their
kimberly ☆
2.5/5 stars

okay, so i kinda like lily now. i feel for her and i can see that she’s actually really trying but ehhhh. of course lo is my baby and connor cobalt is still the best character in this entire series. this book isn’t anything special, to be honest i’m just waiting to get to rose and connor‘s books but i have a good feeling the next book is going to be better
Aestas Book Blog
Nov 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

** FULL SPOILER-FREE REVIEW NOW POSTED **

I am LOOOOVING this series!! Totally ADDICTED!!!

This the kind of story that I most love to read -- a story of two people who are so completely and deeply in LOVE with each other fighting as hard as they can to overcome the obstacles in their lives and be together.

Ricochet is a full length companion novel to  Addicted To You and continues Lily & Lo's tumultuous, heartfelt and emotional journey. I can't get enough of this series!!!

“I love you,”
janeee :D
rating : 1.5 stars.

elly if u see this click OFF im telling u now this will not be nice . do it for me just click off . i havent done a rant review in AGES my anger has been simmering for so long i just cannot hold it back 😞😞 BACK AWAY ELLY ‼️ all other stans stay cuz i need yall to assess ur priorities and why u like shitty books cuz no way no way no way . fuck me anyways

not only was this book unbelievably boring , a lot of shit and a lot of PEOPLE [!!] pissed me off 😁😁 so good luck to ur faves
Pearl Angeli
"You're my stability... You're my home."

Ricochet gutted me on an emotional level. At first I was afraid I wouldn't like it because Lo isn't around and I thought the long distance won't be able to compliment the book but I was surprised to find myself pleased with how the whole situation was handled.

In this companion novel, Lo and Lily were apart and they were working on getting rid of their addiction-- Lo being in a rehab miles away while Lily being celibate and spending her time wit
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yep, I loved it so much and I can safely say I'm addicted this series! :)

ADDICTED SERIES - RECOMMENDED READING ORDER

Addicted to You (Addicted #1)
Ricochet (Addicted #1.5)
Addicted for Now (Addicted #2)
Kiss the Sky (Spin-Off: Calloway Sisters #1)
Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2)
Thrive (Addicted #2.5)
Addicted After All (Addicted #3)
Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3)
Long Way Down (Calloway S
Jena
I'd heard this book was bad/filler because it has the separation trope but it was shockingly well written. Lily and Lo's relationship was really well done. They both healed separately, not instantly or completely but enough to get their relationship to a really healthy and cute point where they help rather than enable each other. Rose, Lily and Daisy's relationships and respective characters were expanded really well and interestingly, and Rose and Connor's relationship was really fucking good. ...more
zoe
Aug 20, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-worlds
“I love you,” he says again, “and no other man will ever say those words and mean them the way I do.” loren hale >> 💗
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Addicted To You (Addicted Book 1) |http://amzn.to/2zRYSYS
Ricochet (Addicted Book 1.5) | http://amzn.to/2zTkHr5

"I don't think many people can understand what it's like to be so invested in someone... We have an unhealthy, co-dependent relationship.
I know this.
And I'm trying to change, to grow beyond him, but why does that have to be a stipulation?
I want to grow WITH him.
I want to BE with him.
I want to love Lo without people telling me that our love is too much."

description

You know when you
Glass
I picked up Ricochet as soon as I finished with Addicted to You - I got so immersed into the lives of these characters, that I ignored everything else: buddy reads, reviews, friends, boyfriend... And it was worth it!

First, I would like to point out one thing. Ricochet is a full-length novel that must be read before Addicted for Now, second book in the series. Don't mind that it is something-point-something. This is not a novella that you can skip and not miss out any important details. I know
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Feb 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-books
The first three books are on sale in the series.
#1 Addicted To Youhttp://amzn.to/1jXupa5
#1.5 Ricochethttp://amzn.to/TXsnQt
#2 Addicted For Nowhttp://amzn.to/1ocOMkM
7/6/2014
***************************

RICOCHET is a companion to the sequel: A full-length New Adult Romance that continues where Addicted to You left off. As a companion novel, it bridges the gap between the first and second book. I
yaz
Apr 23, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
lily calloway, you are so special to me.
Becca Ritchie
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: new-adult
We're so excited to continue this story and share it with all of you! Ricochet bridges the gap between Addicted to You (Addicted #1) and Addicted for Now (Addicted #2). It can be skipped, but we highly recommend reading this full-length novel. Your reading experience for the sequel will be so much better :)

What you get out of it:
1. A more in-depth look at Lily's addiction
2. MANY Daisy and Ryke scenes that will be mentioned in Addicted for Now
3. Plenty of funny moments
4. Lily and Loren's prep s
Anouk ♡
This books feels like a very long prologue, but I did really like it. 😌
We read about the struggles Lily has with her addiction and the work she does to overcome it.
Lo is in rehab and we don’t hear that much about him in this book.
I’m already slowly falling in love with him, so I’m really excited to see more of him in the next one. 🤍

We also get a lot of time with Rose, Connor and Ryke. I’m starting to like them more and more and really look forward to their own books!
Mikee (ReadWithMikee)
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I'm not really sure if Ricochet was supposed to be a novel or just a novella to bridge the first and second book together because I felt like it was a little too short to be a full-on novel but too long to be a novella. I'm just going to think of it as an extended novella so I can rate Ricochet more leniently as opposed to how I would rate it as a full novel.

First off, I enjoyed seeing more of the Calloway sisters. I absolutely love Rose and I think she might be my favorite Calloway sister of th
Samantha
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars - Since this is technically a novella, it fills in the time between books 1 and 2 in the series. But it leaves a lot of things unanswered and spins in circles a bit. Honestly, it could just be because Lily and Lo are my least favorite of the couples in the series and I'm just reading these to get to the Calloway sisters books (aka I need to get to the Rose books because she is important to me.) Either way, this novella is neither good nor bad. Lily and Lo fans may appreciate it more. ...more
alea ❦
3.8 ✰
it was good but compared to the first book not as entertaining. nevertheless i loved it.

i love connor and rose and how they are helping lily.
but i love love love daisy and ryke together. RYKE!!! i think he’s one of my favourites.

(maybe a spoiler?)
BUT UHM why did lo put her toe in his mouth- i- uhm- yeah.

꧁ ꧂

“You’re strange.”
“So are you.”
“Good.” He leans closer. “We can be strange together.”

“Even in the warm water, I feel kind of cold by the absence of a body.
By the absence of him.”

“All I kno
Pam
5 stars

What happens when your whole purpose of living is taken from you…what happens when you have to face reality broken and scared…what happens when the slightest touch triggers a temptation stronger than you??? Well, we’re about to find out...Lily is coping with Lo's decision to make himself stronger in
Beverly
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Addicted Stars

I am not sure how a book with 90 days of celibacy can be so damn hot!

But HELLAR!!, so hot!

Ricochet gives us the background story of how Lo and Lily started their relationship of enabling each other.

This story also shows the struggle of each of them battling their addictions without each other.

Typically, I despise books that go from past to present, but not this one the writing flowed so smoothly everything just felt right.

Additionally, a book with the MC separated throughout
ava ❥
Apr 28, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2022
good, but way too much ryke.
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
I was worried how much I would like this one with Lo and Lily being separated. But I did actually end up liking it. Did I think this was absolutely necessary...

But I liked seeing the progress Lily's character made with her addiction. Ricochet picks up where Addicted left off. Lo is in rehab for the next 90 days working on his addiction forcing Lily to remain celibate.

Can she remain faithful to Lo? Can she wait for him liked he asked?

While it was not easy for Lily, I was proud of how far she cam
Rose
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-favorites
"Coming!" I tell him and cringe almost immediately. Really? I couldn't choose any other word?
"I hope not," Ryke says.

Oh my god. I think I'm in love with this series.

description

I can't count the amount of times I've laughed, cried, and swooned throughout this series and I'm not even halfway done with it. I was expecting a kind of messed up romance with lots of drama and sex.. and I got that, but also way, way more.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind reading a whole book on all these characters just sitting and ta
elle
Sep 03, 2021 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021
??? how do you ship daisy and ryke???? he is twenty three and she is sixteen???? i am literally so confused?????
are people unhinged? how is this an actual storyline?????
deb

Goodreads Librari...: Series Correction 3 14 Oct 20, 2020 10:04AM
KBR Fangirls: Anything and everything about Ricochet 20 50 Jun 26, 2014 06:44PM
KBR Fangirls: Buddy Read- Ricochet (4/15/2014) 40 28 Apr 30, 2014 05:33PM
DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY TO LEND? 3 46 Nov 21, 2013 12:07PM

• Twisted Lies (Twisted, #4)
  • Twisted Hate (Twisted, #3)
  • A Million Kisses in Your Lifetime
  • Twisted Games (Twisted, #2)
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • Terms and Conditions  (Dreamland Billionaires, #2)
  • Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • Collided (Dirty Air, #2)
  • Twisted Love (Twisted, #1)
  • The Fine Print (Dreamland Billionaires, #1)
  • Binding 13 (Boys of Tommen, #1)
  • Icebreaker (UCMH, #1)
  • Tempting Devil (Sinners and Saints, #2)
  • Sidetracked (Mindf*ck, #2)
  • Twisted Cravings (The Camorra Chronicles, #6)
  • Scarlet Angel (Mindf*ck, #3)
See top shelves…

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.

To stay up to date on new releases, bonus content, and more, sign up for K

Addicted (5 books)
  • Addicted to You (Addicted, #1)
  • Addicted for Now (Addicted, #3)
  • Thrive (Addicted, #4)
  • Addicted After All (Addicted, #5)