Start by marking “Ricochet (Addicted #2)” as Want to Read:
Ricochet (Addicted #2)

Ricochet

(Addicted #2)

4.10  ·  Rating details ·  11,345 ratings  ·  1,073 reviews
As a sex addict, Lily Calloway must do the impossible. Stay celibate for 90 days.

Cravings and fantasies become her new routine, but while Loren Hale recovers from his alcohol addiction, Lily wonders if he’ll realize what a monster she really is. After all, her sexual compulsions begin to rule her life the longer she stays faithful to him.

Progress. That’s what Lily’s stri
ebook, 2014 Edition, 260 pages
Published May 22nd 2014 by K.B. Ritchie (first published August 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Ricochet, please sign up.
Vanessa I didn't know about this book until now and just started reading Addicted for Now (Part 2 of the series). I have no problems understanding the plot, s…moreI didn't know about this book until now and just started reading Addicted for Now (Part 2 of the series). I have no problems understanding the plot, so I don't think it's a must.(less)

·  11,345 ratings  ·  1,073 reviews

Start your review of Ricochet (Addicted #2)
Christy
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-audio
4 stars

photo 4ff4a252-5a03-45cf-acad-708d2ab841a7_zps57m2rdlr.jpg

The minute after I finished Addicted to You I started listening to Ricochet. Safe to say I am becoming addicted to this series!

This companion novel starts off right after book one leaves off, and it lasts 90 days. 90 days where Lo is in rehab staying sober and 90 days where Lily must live in the
I am on tears - both happy and sad. Lily has come such a long way to become the person she is now and who she is going to be and I'm so proud of her. Lily and Lo are both amazing.
Mysza
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read
**** 4,5 stars ****

I loved it! I was curious how it will all work out... Lo in rehab, Lily alone for 90 days... and well, it was very well played. Though we didn't have much Lo in present, we had plenty of him through flashbacks from the past. They showed how LiLo's relationship began and why they started enabling each other's addictions.

I loved how Lily and Lo realized that they needed to change to have a healthy relationship. Sure, they still have a long way to go but the urge to work on their
Aestas Book Blog
Nov 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

** FULL SPOILER-FREE REVIEW NOW POSTED **

I am LOOOOVING this series!! Totally ADDICTED!!!

This the kind of story that I most love to read -- a story of two people who are so completely and deeply in LOVE with each other fighting as hard as they can to overcome the obstacles in their lives and be together.

Ricochet is a full length companion novel to  Addicted To You and continues Lily & Lo's tumultuous, heartfelt and emotional journey. I can't get enough of this series!!!

“I love you,”
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yep, I loved it so much and I can safely say I'm addicted this series! :)

“I love you,” he says again, “and no other man will ever say those words and mean them the way I do.”

ADDICTED SERIES - RECOMMENDED READING ORDER

Addicted to You (Addicted #1)
Ricochet (Addicted #1.5)
Addicted for Now (Addicted #2)
Kiss the Sky (Spin-Off: Calloway Sisters #1)
Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2)
Thrive (Addicted #2.5)
Addicted After All (Addicted #3)
Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3)
Long Way Down (Calloway S
Pearl Angeli
"You're my stability... You're my home."

Ricochet gutted me on an emotional level. At first I was afraid I wouldn't like it because Lo isn't around and I thought the long distance won't be able to compliment the book but I was surprised to find myself pleased with how the whole situation was handled.

In this companion novel, Lo and Lily were apart and they were working on getting rid of their addiction-- Lo being in a rehab miles away while Lily being celibate and spending her time wit
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Addicted To You (Addicted Book 1) |http://amzn.to/2zRYSYS
Ricochet (Addicted Book 1.5) | http://amzn.to/2zTkHr5

"I don't think many people can understand what it's like to be so invested in someone... We have an unhealthy, co-dependent relationship.
I know this.
And I'm trying to change, to grow beyond him, but why does that have to be a stipulation?
I want to grow WITH him.
I want to BE with him.
I want to love Lo without people telling me that our love is too much."

You know when you
Glass
I picked up Ricochet as soon as I finished with Addicted to You - I got so immersed into the lives of these characters, that I ignored everything else: buddy reads, reviews, friends, boyfriend... And it was worth it!

First, I would like to point out one thing. Ricochet is a full-length novel that must be read before Addicted for Now, second book in the series. Don't mind that it is something-point-something. This is not a novella that you can skip and not miss out any important details. I know
Amy | Foxy Blogs
The first three books are on sale in the series.
#1 Addicted To Youhttp://amzn.to/1jXupa5
#1.5 Ricochethttp://amzn.to/TXsnQt
#2 Addicted For Nowhttp://amzn.to/1ocOMkM
7/6/2014
***************************

RICOCHET is a companion to the sequel: A full-length New Adult Romance that continues where Addicted to You left off. As a companion novel, it bridges the gap between the first and second book. I
I enjoyed this long novella so much I need to start the second book right now! I’ll post the review later.
Becca Ritchie
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: new-adult
We're so excited to continue this story and share it with all of you! Ricochet bridges the gap between Addicted to You (Addicted #1) and Addicted for Now (Addicted #2). It can be skipped, but we highly recommend reading this full-length novel. Your reading experience for the sequel will be so much better :)

What you get out of it:
1. A more in-depth look at Lily's addiction
2. MANY Daisy and Ryke scenes that will be mentioned in Addicted for Now
3. Plenty of funny moments
4. Lily and Loren's prep s
Pam
5 stars

What happens when your whole purpose of living is taken from you…what happens when you have to face reality broken and scared…what happens when the slightest touch triggers a temptation stronger than you??? Well, we’re about to find out...Lily is coping with Lo's decision to make himself stronger in
Mikee (ReadWithMikee)
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I'm not really sure if Ricochet was supposed to be a novel or just a novella to bridge the first and second book together because I felt like it was a little too short to be a full-on novel but too long to be a novella. I'm just going to think of it as an extended novella so I can rate Ricochet more leniently as opposed to how I would rate it as a full novel.

First off, I enjoyed seeing more of the Calloway sisters. I absolutely love Rose and I think she might be my favorite Calloway sister of th
Beverly
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Beverly by: Amy | Foxy Blogs
5 Addicted Stars

I am not sure how a book with 90 days of celibacy can be so damn hot!

But HELLAR!!, so hot!

Ricochet gives us the background story of how Lo and Lily started their relationship of enabling each other.

This story also shows the struggle of each of them battling their addictions without each other.

Typically, I despise books that go from past to present, but not this one the writing flowed so smoothly everything just felt right.

Additionally, a book with the MC separated throughout
Samantha
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars - Since this is technically a novella, it fills in the time between books 1 and 2 in the series. But it leaves a lot of things unanswered and spins in circles a bit. Honestly, it could just be because Lily and Lo are my least favorite of the couples in the series and I'm just reading these to get to the Calloway sisters books (aka I need to get to the Rose books because she is important to me.) Either way, this novella is neither good nor bad. Lily and Lo fans may appreciate it more.
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
I was worried how much I would like this one with Lo and Lily being separated. But I did actually end up liking it. Did I think this was absolutely necessary...

But I liked seeing the progress Lily's character made with her addiction. Ricochet picks up where Addicted left off. Lo is in rehab for the next 90 days working on his addiction forcing Lily to remain celibate.

Can she remain faithful to Lo? Can she wait for him liked he asked?

While it was not easy for Lily, I was proud of how far she cam
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
4.5 stars!!

Mild plot spoilers if you haven't read the first book.

"We started a fake relationship. We ended it. We dated. We loved. And then we separated. Pain, happiness, joy and hurt ricochet from each path taken and from each memory uncovered."

^^I just LOVE that quote...summarizes Lil and Lo's journey beautifully!

This novella picks up right after the ending of Addicted to You. Lo is now in rehab for three months and Lil struggles to curb her sex addiction without Lo there to support her. T
Rose
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-favorites
"Coming!" I tell him and cringe almost immediately. Really? I couldn't choose any other word?
"I hope not," Ryke says.

Oh my god. I think I'm in love with this series.

description

I can't count the amount of times I've laughed, cried, and swooned throughout this series and I'm not even halfway done with it. I was expecting a kind of messed up romance with lots of drama and sex.. and I got that, but also way, way more.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind reading a whole book on all these characters just sitting and ta
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Reread March 2019

10 books, 10 months, 9 rereads and 1 first time read (for me)= 1 epic buddy read

Lower end of 3.5 stars.

Definitely the weakest of the series for me. I didn't get much out of it the second time around. Looking forward to the next book in April.
Beatrice Masaluñga
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, audio-book
I've listened to the audio book and I'm addicted to Erin Mallon's narration. She voiced Lily Calloway so good. I really enjoyed this novella. So entertaining, funny and sexy. We get to understand more of Lily's addiction and how it began. Also, I really enjoyed all Connor/Rose and Daisy/Ryke moments! Their banters are so hilarious and I can't help smiling! Goodness. Loving the chemistry on these couples.

As always, Lo and Lil are just romantic as ever. <3
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
I have a feeling I just read an unnecessary read in the series. This book - this series - is so not for me. I can't stand selfish characters and frankly this plot is incredibly boring. I also don't like any of the characters except Ryke, though I'm sorta weirded out by the fact that I know he'll end up with someone so much younger than him. I mostly skimmed this book...
enqi ☁️✨
This novella was just as amazing as the first installment. Review of Addicted to You going on my blog soon!!
Jen
"Ricochet" takes place pretty much right after where the first book left off. If you haven't read "Addicted To You," I have to warn you that this may have a few spoilers in it. This story focuses on Lily's struggles with her sex addiction while Lo is away in rehab for three months. This book was a bonus because in it we get a lot of history regarding Lily's family, Lily and Lo's childhood/teenage years together, and when Lily's addiction began. I found it extremely enlightening, and in my opinio ...more
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

Lily and Loren are both working on their addictions...separately. Loren is away at rehab - somewhere and it is killing Lily. She's unsure of Lo's feelings, missing him and dealing with her own withdrawals.

Thank goodness she has her sister, Rose. Rose buys a house for them and decorates the place. She also starts working to find Lily a therapist. Finally, she finds someone and Lily really takes to her and does what she says.

description

But she does have a bit of a bumpy road. Luckily, Ryker is ther
Penny
Meh, it's OK.
I was only interested in Lily's and Lo's parts witch means I only cared about 10% of the whole book. It took me an eternity to finish it.

I'' go on and read the next book, I hope is as good as the fist one.
Jeannine Allison
4.5 Stars (Third Read 6/25/2018)

4.5 Stars (Second Read 5/3/2017)

5 Stars (First Read 12/15/2015)

LILY!!!!!!!!

Original Review

This was a a great continuation of the series! To be honest, there isn't much Lo in it... there are flashbacks and phone calls so he's definitely present but this focuses more on Lily (which explains the #1.5...) And surprisingly I didn't mind, I'm just as invested in her as I am in the couple themselves. It was nice bridge between the two novels and I think it was im
JewelsyGoolsy
Jul 22, 2016 rated it liked it
3 -still needing more Rose & Connor- Stars

This is the continuation of Lo & Lily's journey to recovery. Well, it was really all about Lilly and it takes off right after book #1. We got to go through Lilly's days, Lilly's internal struggles, Lilly's therapy sessions, Lilly's flashbacks of growing up and more of Lily's woe-is-me thoughts.

It is not a surprise that all this was written beautifully by 2 amazingly talented authors, but to be completely honest; I did guiltily skim through most of the s
shirley ♡
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, books-to-buy
I actually thought that this novella was going to be boring and that was why I didn’t read it before. I thought it was gonna be just about Lily going to rehab and all that, but it was actually really good, although I missed Loren 💔.

I really can’t wait wait to read Daisy and Ryke’s book (I love them already) and Connor and Rose’s book 😫😫.

I’m excited to continue this series.
Amber J
I try to express only my most honest opinion in a spoiler-free way. If you feel anything in my review is a spoiler and is not already hidden in spoiler brackets please let me know. Thank you.

I have loved this series so far, and I've read it a bit out of order. This should have been the second book I read but I read numbers 1 and 2 first and now backtracked to 1.5. It's a great series that addresses a very overlooked addiction.

I think that having Lo as an alcoholic also helps to see the differenc
Anna Banana
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just as amazing the second time around! I think about this series, constantly and I'm so happy I finally gave in and started a reread marathon. Addicted for Now, here I come! :D

(view spoiler)
Goodreads Librari...: Series Correction 3 13 Oct 20, 2020 10:04AM
KBR Fangirls: Anything and everything about Ricochet 20 47 Jun 26, 2014 06:44PM
KBR Fangirls: Buddy Read- Ricochet (4/15/2014) 40 27 Apr 30, 2014 05:33PM
DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY TO LEND? 3 46 Nov 21, 2013 12:07PM

• Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)
  • Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)
  • Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • Tempting Devil (Sinners and Saints, #2)
  • Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles, #2)
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • The Dare (Briar U, #4)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles, #3)
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)
  • Bound by Temptation (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #4)
  • Punk 57
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • Bound by Duty (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #2)
  • Bound by Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #3)

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.

To stay up to date on new releases, bonus content, and more, sign up for K

Addicted (5 books)
  • Addicted to You (Addicted, #1)
  • Addicted for Now (Addicted #3)
  • Thrive (Addicted #4)
  • Addicted After All (Addicted #5)