Start by marking “Red & Wolfe, Part Three (Red & Wolfe, #3)” as Want to Read:
Red & Wolfe, Part Three (Red & Wolfe, #3)

Red & Wolfe, Part Three (Red & Wolfe #3)

3.95  ·  Rating Details ·  2,153 Ratings  ·  232 Reviews
Return to Rabbit Island with Red & the illusive Rafe for the hottest serial installment so far. I'd bring at least two pairs of extra panties if I were you.
55 pages
Published June 19th 2014

Aug 19, 2014 Mysza rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

We get to find out more about Wolf and his past in this one. His POV was brilliant, showing his darker side, explaining his sexual preferences and the Dom in him. We get to see glimpses of his life before, the story of his dead wife and the trial, and what happened to made him end up as a loner on the Island.

Red discovers who he really is. Race, James Wolf, W., all puzzle pieces start to finally fit together. She is scared, sure, but will she leave him? I don't think so. Gahh, I wouldn't leave
Jun 23, 2014 Christy rated it really liked it
Shelves: cliffhangers
4 Stars!

photo 8748607b-5072-406c-a5ff-9764ddd0e2b9_zps6a1298e2.jpg

Hot damn. These little installments pack the heat. If you thought the first two novellas were hot, she turned it up a notch in this third one. I mean… wow. In part 3, Red finds out more about Race. Who he is, his past etc.

Race is more dominate than I thought. And that is a good thing. (view spoiler)My favorite part of this installment (aside from the treehouse scene ;)) is the flashbacks from Race’s pov. I thought Ella
Who's Afraid of the big bad Wolfe?
...and which Wolfe is the real one?

...the pushy bastard who manipulated me, the sex god who made me lose my mind, the savior who pulled me from the ocean, the smooth-talker who rubbed shampoo into my tangled hair, and now the artist - my favorite living artist: the mysterious "W."
The cat's out of the bag! The secret identities of Race are revealed.

He's James Wolfe - accused wife killer.
He's W. - World famous artist
But to Red, he's still Race, the controll
So I just finished, and here is how I feel right now...

Can we say cliffhanger???

This installment was even hotter then the first is that even freaking possible??

Oh it is is!

Oh yeah, and I should mention that we are finally seeing some story come out, not that this bitch was complaining.
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 23, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

”Whoever he is, Race ruined me. Reeled me in and got his barbs in me.”

It’s no secret that I love this series it’s so well done with the just the right about of mystery while being HOT as HELL!

Race and Red are hot and heavy and it seems all of his secrets come to light in this installment. Red is scared but attracted to him, she is concerned but completely enthralled. I have to say I love Red too because her inner dialogue is well done as well. This story is told in dual pov and Race’
Dec 27, 2015 Mariℓina rated it really liked it
As the plot thickens, so does the arousing sexual tension between "W" and Red. In this installment, Sarah comes face to face with some very upsetting and also revealing news. After finding out a part of the truth about Race's identity she will have no other choice but to trust him again with her life.

But this time there is a bigger factor to take under consideration. Her best friend will contact her with some pretty upsetting news about her new lover and the story will only get riskier from the
Jul 19, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
5 - you better have plenty of batteries, cause you're gonna need'em - Stars!

Sarah has discovered one of James's secrets. She knows he's the elusive "W" and is just one phone call away from discovering another one, but this one is far darker and makes him much more dangerous... But for Sarah, this man has consumed her and her body doesn't seem to see him as the threat her mind knows he is.

Sarah had agreed to stay on the island, allow him to take her, use her body as he wants and then sale the
Jun 23, 2014 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Ella James Fans, Romance, Erotica
4 Continuing, Scandalous, Lust Drunk Actions Stars * * * *

As you all may be aware... from the first moment I started reading this new series from Ella James... I have been captured and just as Lust Drunk as our main character Red. The past chapters have been nothing but intoxicating... taking my senses and overwhelming me with the imagined caresses, stroking and over all sexual attraction Red has had for Wolfe and Wolfe has had for Red.

We were left with a cliffy of discovery... with Red thinking
Oct 22, 2015 Brendy rated it really liked it
Shelves: retelling-ft-s
Everything develops around this one thought:

And by development I mean this:

And all the while
His wife …His Cookie wife …His marriage of convenience …

Yeah!(view spoiler)
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 26, 2014 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
Just when you think it can't get any better it does. This author blows me away. If you haven't picked up this series you should. It has..

It's an addicting serial. A fast, punch in the gut, makes you melty, can't stop reading kind of read.

Every book gets better and better and that is HARD to do. I can't wait for the 4th and last in this series.

❤️ Diana ❤️
Jun 22, 2014 ❤️ Diana ❤️ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm
The mysterious Wolfe gets yummier and his story is unfolding and I'm loving hm more!' Did I mention that the sex is hot??!! I need to know what he will do with Red?? Will he admit to himself that she is more than a fuck doll? What happened at trial?? What's up with his dad and Cookie's dad?? There's more to this than meets the eye!!! Need more now!'
4 "I Need A Cold Shower" Stars

OMG!!!!!! That was...

Finally we have a plot!

Red knows who Race really is, but now what? Will she stay, will she go? She vows not to tell anyone who he is, but Katie is another thing. Can Race get Katie under wraps before she runs her mouth?? Oooohhhh....this gonna be good!

These two were awesome! The writing was perfect for me. The pace was great. I inhaled this book and I'm ready for more.

And ladies go ahead and take off your panties...

...because the sex...

Author: Ella James
Release Date: June 20th, 2014
Rating: 5 "Black Me Out" Stars
Cliffhanger:. Yes

This was the Best.Part.Yet!

My pendulum of emotion swung between arousal and fear, with the equilibrium position of mystery.

photo 7DAA4D00-AC07-42E2-8B87-E4BF4EF9B08C_zpsoexsw63k.gif

The Arousal:
He's an absolute beast and definitely makes good on his promise to "satisfy and "fulfil" her.

photo 7AA29746-0170-45A9-8AC6-505CDDFAD8DA_zps89v5shge.gif

"I promise not to eat you for breakfast."

He says to her, now there's a promise I wouldn't want him to keep.

The Fear:
The Dom in Wolf
Jul 27, 2014 Jen rated it really liked it

Holy hotness! These books keep getting steamier with each installment. Race is a new favorite dirty talker of mine.

I enjoyed reading this installment and learning more about Race's history. Things make more sense now about why he wants to keep his privacy and why he wants to stay on the island. The question is, will he get his wish? I'm off to start book 4 now to find out.
I'm just whipping through these! This installment was explosive. We learn a lot more about Wolfe and his haunting past, we also witness a change in the relationship between him and Red. Red did something out of fear and only now it's catching up with her and Wolfe. How can their problems possibly resolve? Is there a future for Them?
The steam is off the charts and although Red is realizing exactly who she's dealing with, she seems unable to fully separate what her mind and body are telling her.
Aug 15, 2014 Karen111 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 25%

Just awful. How could a series that started off so well spiral into something truly crap?

This is supposed to be 'An Erotic Fairy Tale', yet has ended up being just crude and filthy for the sake of it. And I ain't no prude, but Race/James saying in his own head, "I want to taste this fine ham' just before he takes Red up her 'backdoor' does not make my ladybits tingle. After he took her up the ass, then he went into her punani, then into her ass again. I've got an acronym for that - U.T.
Jul 08, 2014 VEL rated it it was amazing
4.5 Smoking Hot Stars!!

Now being Novellas there is not much you can write without giving the plot away!

But this series has plenty off:-

and this:-

Then we have Red, who accidentally stumbles across some items that leads to unraveling Wolfe's identity.

This leads to some hot hot scenes, some further insight into Wolfe's character and history, unraveling details allowing glimpses on why he has become a recluse on the Island. This in turn leads us to question if he really is dangerous or just a simple
Gwen ~the Book Diva
4.5 stars!

*ARC provided to G the Book Diva blog in exchange for an honest review*

I'm feeling a little...Hm, I don't know...LEFT HANGING!!! WTF!!
 photo cliff_zps89c43060.gif

Ugh, there is no way I can make it until July for the 4th and hopefully FINAL installment. I am totally hooked!!
 photo 10466722_463136757122619_48456031_n_zps6856b742.jpg

I love Race! He is my kind of dark and brooding Dominant. I loved every second. In addition to the story being super crazy hot there is a really interesting story line. This works so well as mini novellas. I feel like I am getting adequate
Maria Kaye
Cliffhanger warning, uh-oh.
Jun 21, 2014 Heidi rated it really liked it
Shelves: part-of-series
You are very naughty and not nice! Left hanging again! :)
Stephanie Gresham
Jun 20, 2014 Stephanie Gresham rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
These books just keep getting hotter and hotter. Part 3 picks up in the exact spot where 2 left off. There is very left to the imagination. Jaw dropping, angst, domination...Anxiously awaiting Part 4.
Jenny & Gitte - TotallybookedBlog

J&G: Stars Series Review

‘He’s beautiful. A handsome villain.’

There are times when you just need to sink your teeth into something that’s hot, keeps you entertained, piques your interest and leaves you begging for more. Well, the Red & Wolfe Series provided exactly that and we loved it!

“You don’t seem stupid to me. Just afraid. And you don’t need to be afraid.”

The very dirty talking, sexually gifted, domineering and mysterious Wolfe certainly captured our interest, had us fann
Gitte & Jenny - TotallyBookedBlog
Jul 13, 2014 Gitte & Jenny - TotallyBookedBlog rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014

J&G: Stars Book #1 to #3 Series Review

‘He’s beautiful. A handsome villain.’

“You don’t seem stupid to me. Just afraid. And you don’t need to be afraid.”

Jun 22, 2014 Jacqueline rated it liked it
The thing with these serialized stories is that you either have to 're-read the preceding instalments or have a good memory to get the best out of them. Unfortunately, I didn't 're-read and my memory's pants so I'm afraid I got pretty confused during this instalment. I vaguely recall something about a trial being mentioned in the first instalment but only very vaguely so the big 'da da daaaaa' shocker moment in this and any sense of darkness or suspense was kind of lost on me.
The sex was as hot
S.M. Willers
Jun 23, 2014 S.M. Willers rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica-bdsm

I think my panties were on fire with how HOT this was!!

I’m loving these tantalizing novellas as the story of Red and Wolfe unfolds. More is revealed around the circumstances of Wolfe’s wife’s death as Red further submits to Wolfe’s undeniable sexual dominance.

photo RedIII_zpsa8e274e4.jpg

Right now, Wolfe is feeding his need to dominant Red and only sees her as his fuck doll. While Red is slave to him the minute he is near, she is also uncertain and fears for all that is still unknown. The romantic in me h
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
Jun 24, 2014 aksana - 4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 - rated it really liked it
Shelves: serials
3.5 Stars
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
This series has me hanging on every word. However, I keep thinking if these two would just have one simple normal conversation, lol, everything wouldn't be so complicated, rofl....I guess isn't that the case in more books than not though. Honestly, I want to be in Wolfe's head more. He has so many things he's not telling and I need to, oh how, can this series be finished in one more short book?!? :(
And it keeps on getting better the more you read on! This serious is bringing more to life in story telling then just a lust infused couple, it's intriguing, mystery and questions not too mention a horrid secret of an unjust that occurred to Wolf! Typical Ella fashion always a surprise with in the story line. Off to the final book in this series?
WTF Are You Reading?
Jul 11, 2014 WTF Are You Reading? rated it it was amazing
Authoress Ella James wields her mighty pen for a third time; managing to silence all detractors with a mix of mind-blowingly intense sensual scenes and complex story elements.

The Story
With the emotional bond between Wolfe and his Red growing ever more intense; hiding the secrets of
his past is fast becoming impossible.

Red is sure that things with the man that she is fast coming to know, but not trust, are getting too hot to handle both in and out of the bedroom.
It is the thrall of he
Jun 26, 2014 Keri rated it really liked it
This is a naughty fairytale & it's not over yet...
  • Use (Songs of Perdition, #2)
  • Unblocked - Episode Two (Timber Towers Series Book 2)
  • Revenge (White Collared, #3)
  • The End: A Dusty Futuretake (Dusty, #1.25)
  • The Devil in Me (Seven Devils, #1)
  • Can't Have You
  • Come Back (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #2)
  • Pulse - The Complete Series (Pulse #1-4)
  • If It Drives (Market Garden, #7)
  • My Brother, My Rival (My Brother, My Rival, #2)
  • Reparation (The Kane Trilogy, #3)
  • Sore Spots (The Last Good Knight, #2)
Ella James is the USA Today bestselling author of fifteen teen and adult love stories. She's an angst-a-holic who loves exploring difficult situations and the emotions of the people caught up in them. Also, smut. But always, always romance.

Ella's obsessions include vanilla cream soda, hiking, other obscure, crunchy stuff like rock collecting, and the antics of her 2.5 little monsters. (Monsters 1
More about Ella James...

Red & Wolfe (4 books)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part One (Red & Wolfe, #1)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Two (Red & Wolfe, #2)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Four (Red & Wolfe, #4)

“What a domineering motherfucker. Who does he think he is?” 1 likes
“I don’t want to talk about art, Red. I don’t want to hear you talk about it, either. What I want is for you to suck my dick.” 0 likes