Start by marking “SEX Unlimited: Volume 1 (Unlimited, #1)” as Want to Read:
SEX Unlimited: Volume 1 (Unlimited, #1)

SEX Unlimited: Volume 1

(Unlimited #1)

One email set my life on an unexpected path.

Dear Candace,

I’m sure you're getting flooded with messages, but I wanted to attempt to stand out among the rest and just get right to the point. I won’t attempt to woo you in a message. I won’t try to impress you with boastful words. If you're here for mind-blowing sex, and a lot of it, then I would venture to say that trying to
62 pages
Published June 24th 2014

Christy
Jun 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars!

photo 8dcc9f26-ae86-4893-b373-b260a2070353_zps5e071dde.jpg

SEX Unlimited is a new serial by Kathryn Perez. Just like a lot of serials, it’s short, hot and has a bit of a cliffy!

Candace has been single and celibate for a full year after her divorce. She’s not ready to get back into a relationship, but she misses sex. So she logs on to a website called sexunlimted.com. And gets one message that really stands out.
If you’re on this sight for mind-blowing sex, and a lot of it, then I would venture to say that trying to impress you with well word
Pam
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, shortie, 4, serials
4 sexilicious stars
"Fuck buddies, booty calls and sex. Who cares what you label it as. Just call it fun."

What  would you do if you saw this message, knowing what ever you choose can change the future of your sex life forever:
Dear Candace,

Jennifer Kyle
Jun 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

description

Candace is an indie book editor whose husband asks for a divorce after fifteen years of marriage to be with his secretary.

"I can’t do this anymore, Candace. Things have been bad for a long while between us and I can’t keep pretending. I want a divorce.”

Candace make a profile on website called SexUnlimited.com and the first message she receives she sets up a meet with Brisban Calloway. Brisban is also divorced they have sex, she loves their time together and then someone shows on her d
Janey
Jul 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shortie, series
Well, this was truly a story that morphs into something completely different, something more, something I really enjoyed.

Candace finds herself in the midst of a sex drought, having suffered a divorce. She doesn’t want a relationship, but misses the intimacy. Against her better judgement, and completely out of character and comfort, she registers with sexunlimited.com.

What she receives back is an email to awaken any sleeping libido. This man sounds too good to be true.

'I’m sure you're getting fl
Aleatha Romig
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After making a public statement about my dislike of serials, let me be the first to admit to eating a little crow here. I did not realize that this book was the first installment of a line of novellas. That said, for $0.99! OMG...the smile on my face as I read this HOT and FUN romance was worth 10 times that much!!
I just love Candace! She was strong and decides to do something for herself! It was the perfect combination of strong heroine and alpha sexy hero! I can't wait for more!! Will I be buy
Abby McCarthy
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am a Kathryn Perez fan. I love her sweet, Love and Truth, I love her tortured Therapy and now I love her sexy and funny Sex Unlimited.

In this quick read, (Volume One took me 40 minutes) I found myself immediately vested in the characters. In just a short time, I cared about the characters. I found myself wanting more. This is like a small piece of cake that gave you something amazing but has you going back up to the desert table for more. I can’t wait to indulge in more SEX. It’s….well, it’s S
Christy
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First of all I absolutely love Kathryn Perez and when I saw this book coming from her I was more than intrigued! It did not disappoint! I loved the story line! It held just enough emotion to hawtness! And boy was it steamy!! I can't wait for the next volume!
Lisa
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Candace and James have been married 15 years, so imagine her surprise when he tells her he wants a divorce. "I do love you. I'm just not in love with you anymore. I'll always love you, but I've met someone else and I can't lie to you or myself another minute."

Candace doesn't know what to do, she's loved James for half her life, yet she knows she has to move on. She's lonely and longs for the touch and companionship of a man.

On the one year anniversary of her divorce, she's editing a book for one
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

Here we are again, with yet another extremely short romance novella...

Miss Kathryn Perez, with all do respect...:

WHY THE HELL would you split the book into not even 3, like we have all been accustomed to lately, BUT 4 VOLUMES!?!?

I know nothing about any of the characters. I couldn't relate with any of them, not even with Brisban, with whom I'm sure that I would have bonded.

Seriously! Being 100 pages is NOT an excuse for a book to be ABSOLUTELY EMPTY!

Here's a good example of a short but incredib
Alissa Evanson
2.5 stars. way to short...even for a novella.
I know this is a novella and I read several novella series but this is way to short. You can't get emotionally attached to the characters and some of the emotion seemed forced. Even adding 30 more pages might have helped. I would read the 2nd book if it was FREE but I wouldn't pay for it. The only intense...(if I could even use that word) connection I felt was when they first had their "meeting" and may be a little tiny bit when he rubbed her shoulde
Michelle Kannan
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
SO GOOD!
Like most serials- this book ends on a total cliffhanger, drive you crazy moment!!! Like I am dying and I messaged Kathryn right away to yell at her for leaving us hanging where she did.

But you know what? That just means part 2 is going to be AMAZING!!

Despite the title, this isn't all sex. There is a plot line and it's a good one. Now don't get it twisted- the sex that does happen- is SO HOT!

Briban is like sex on a stick and I want him, I love that he's described as a big man. I just lo
Tina
May 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
So I read this in less than an hour & when I got to the end I was stunned that I'd gone through it so fast & that it had sucked me in the way it did! And of course like any good serial it ended with a cliffhanger that had me wanting to smack someone & desperately wondering when the second one comes out so I can find out what happens! I absolutely loved Therapy & have recommended it to sooo many people & even though this is a different type of book Kathryn really did a fabulou ...more
Naia
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This fast paced book had me drooling like a loon. Don't let the title fool you, it's not all about the sexy time. I went into this little gem blind & I'm glad I did. The beginning sucked me in & the end left me wanting the second book really bad!! Can't wait to read more about Brisban & Candace.
Erica Buffington
Aug 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Is it hot in here?
Carlee
Jun 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
This was really good! It pulled me in very fast and got to the point very quickly which I like. It does end with a cliffhanger but it seems all these serials do. Excited for book two.
Jessica R.
Jennifer Juers
Sep 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-sdbb
Reviewing For Sassy Divas Book Blog

Wow!! Holy hot!! I loved it so much I'm gonna tell you ALL about it and share some quotes & teasers I made from it. There's quite a few quotes so you may want to grab your beverage of choice. It might take a bit and they are hot so make sure that beverage is icy cold!

Meet your characters...first we meet Candace who has been married for the last 15 years and now has to face life and sex ALONE. *gasp* Why? Her husband loves her but he's not in love with her a
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I must say, I am not usually a fan of serials. I did enjoy that I got all 3 books of this series at once. I am so glad that I did, cause this was a GREAT story. This is a story about Candace, who has just gone through a rough divorce. Her husband has left her after 15 years of marriage. Now she must go one and live again.

A year after her divorce, she puts an ad up on Sex Unlimited. Candace is not looking for anything serious and is not even sure what she is doing.She hasn't had sex in a l
Whitney Mcgregor (A Literary Perusal)
Please note that this is a comprehensive review for all three Sex Unlimited serials but does not contain spoilers.

After a long bout of disappointing serials/novellas, I have been lucky enough to find several great authors who are able to bring their normal creativity and character development into what has previously been a bland and unsatisfying genre for me.

Kathryn's Sex Unlimited serial is one of the best I've read. Yes, they are short individually but if you read them all back to back you w
Annie
Sep 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
This review is for the complete volume.

WOW! Sex Unlimited blew my mind. Normally I am not a fan of novella series. I actually despise them and avoid them like the plague, but this book changed my mind. Sex Unlimited kept my mind and body aroused just enough to crave the next book.

Going into this series I thought I was reading a hot steamy novella series that would make me want to have tons of random sex. Not the case. This book became so much more.

This book follows two different individuals br
Bookhooking (Tanya Childress)
Five Bold Brisban Stars.

Not much to say without giving things away. Yes, this is a short story but it's intriguing, sensual, sexy and leaves you with as I put it Kathryn Perez I need Book 2 gahhhhhhhhh.

Let's see what can I tell you? Well, we first meet Candace and her husband wanting out of their fifteen year marriage due to his unhappiness and an affair. Needless to say she is devastated.

We've been married for fifteen years and dated for several before we finally engaged. I've loved him for ha

Three Chicks
Jul 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
Review by Allison East

I love me some Kathryn Perez, in a sweet way- not a stalkerish way, but I may have to change my tune after reading Sex UL, holy hell batman, it was SO good!

I was nervous because Therapy's premise and Sex UL are polar opposites, and I loved Therapy so much, I thought maybe I won't be as in love with this new book. I was dead wrong.

There is so much more going on in this story besides the no strings attached sex. I think each of them have pasts that aren't so great, a
Ashley Shepard
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Candace Greene is a book editor who is tired of her celibate life. She and her ex-husband had been married for fifteen years when he dropped the bomb stating that he wanted a divorce, and left her for his secretary. On the one year anniversary of their divorce, Candace decides that she is going to put herself out there and join a website SexUnlimited.com since she really misses having sex and the physical connection with someone else. After uploading her information she receives a hot ass messag ...more
Elizabeth Bennet
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book that upon finishing you felt compelled to take a shower? This was my experience. Brisban Calloway is my new fantasy man let me tell you the author hit all the right notes with him. What made it such a good experience for me was Candace and Brisban's early connection. The two meet on an online hook up site and he is direct and graphic with his desires. The two make their start with no games and it just explodes on the page.

Brisban could easily pass for Christain Grey's b
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
This is very different than prior Kathryn Perez books that I have read. This is Ms. Perez's first time writing erotic and sexy and she totally hit it on the nail.

This review will be brief as this is the first volume of what will be a 4 volume serial and I don't want to spoil the read for you.

So I have said this before but I am not a total lover of serials because as the book gets good, it ends and then I have to wait for the next installment. What I do enjoy about them immensely is that they are
Kristina
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sex unlimited

This is a serial that was cleverly so cleverly orchestrated. It started out with a simple activity of two people meeting up for no strings attached sex and turned into more than they both ever imagined. Candace was just trying to get some. Brisbane was lonely and ready to try something new. They met through a website and had incredible sex. He made her feel wanted. She turned him on. It was erotic, exciting and uninhibited sex. They kept it up, and as they did things started to get
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Jun 26, 2014 rated it really liked it

JC82
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Since this was a short book and just a beginning. My review will be short and sweet, well maybe not short. Haha. This is a juicy, hot as hell, sexy and emotional read. Perez does a wonderful job weaving in alot of heart into the book and despite the description and title this book is not just all sex. Its about starting over, second chances and taking risks in order to find happiness.

My heart broke for Candace in the beginning and then I found myself in admiration of her. I loved that she was wi
Michelle
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Candace meets Brisban online for a no strings attached encounter. They are both divorced and Candace is ready to move on even though she still feels the sting of the divorce's aftermath. I felt really bad for her the way her ex-husband ended things. He initially didn't come off as the type of guy who was considerate of her well being but she missed him anyway. Brisban and Candace have a definite spark between them and what is great about them is how honest they are, how open Brisban i ...more
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Indulging in Irelyn (Indulging, #1)
  • Claimed (101 Nights, #1)
  • Meet Me
  • Lustly
  • Unexpected Protector (Isthmus Alliance, #2)
  • Finding Autumn
  • Just One Night (Learning to Let Go, #0.5)
  • Perfect Rhythm (His to Claim, #6)
  • My Heart to Fear
  • One Insatiable
  • An Underestimated Christmas (Underestimated, #3)
  • Savannah Series Boxed Set (Savannah, #1-4.5)
  • Indiscretion: Volume One (Indiscretion, #1)
  • Filthy Desire (The Onyx Club, #1)
  • Void
  • So I Married a Rockstar
  • Big Game (Hunted Love, #1)

Unlimited (4 books)
  • SEX Unlimited: Volume 2 (Unlimited, #2)
  • SEX Unlimited: Volume 3 (Unlimited, #3)
  • SEX Unlimited: Volume 4 (Unlimited, #4)
“I like to fuck. Hard. I like to fuck slowly. I also enjoy making love. I like to be pleasured. I love to give pleasure.” 2 likes
“I wanted your body in every way possible. But your mind is what tipped that first domino over.” 0 likes