Start by marking “Love Match” as Want to Read:
Love Match

Love Match

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  14 ratings  ·  8 reviews
When tennis ace Harper Reed headed off to prestigious Beckham University, little did she know her life would soon change forever. There, the demure beauty meets the gorgeous, rich football star, Wes Wood.Harper is certain Wes is the man of her dreams, but is he? Entirely in her own words, Harper takes you on her sexy, fun, fast-paced journey through her college years into ...more
Published May 16th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Love Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Match

liked it Average rating 3.00  ·

Start your review of Love Match
Caitlin Janke
Nov 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received a copy for through goodreads first.
I'm not totally sure what I think of this book. It managed to keep me interested enough to read it all in one day but no one warns you that there is a lot of Sex In this book. Way more then I thought there would be and that could be what made me not enjoy it as much. The first half the main character really annoyed me but you found she got better and there is an interesting twist in there. I think the author has potential but is just finding her st
Naomi
Nov 19, 2014 rated it did not like it
GOODREADS GIVEAWAY WIN.

All the depth and realism of a toothpaste commercial but without the brevity or purpose. Even accommodating for the author's inexperience and the trappings of the genre, this is satirically vapid.
Jess (the cozy reader)
Had to DNF this one at 20%

There was absolutely no chemistry between Harper and Wes. Plus, with that awkward intimate scene, I spotted his secret right away. As much as I was hoping for a good sport romance, this one wasn't it for me.

Souvik Khamrui
Dec 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Love Match is an entertaining novel. Rapid and smooth flow of the story concerning the reckless and fascinating life of Harper is amusing till the end.
Jessica
Nov 18, 2014 rated it did not like it
Awful, awful, awful. If there was a way for zero stars I would give this zero! The whole book I felt like I was reading some teen girls diary. Wes did this and Wes did that and oh my gosh he is so hot. That was the basic gist of the whole book. And he treats he like crap and acts like a total ass and she still picks him over two better guys. Also, in the book I felt there was ample room for expansion. Many times events and areas were just kind of skimmed that could have been explored and would h ...more
Yanilsa
Jan 06, 2015 rated it did not like it
In my defense, I am a sucker for anything to do with the sport of tennis.........that's what this book should focus on!!! Throw everything else out the window and just do tennis. For God's sake!!! Just rip off the movie Wimbledon! No one cares!!! Just do that! Seriously!!
It was just god awful!!! Awful!!
I won't even touch the storyline, bc........there's just no point! I'm only gonna focus on the annoying lack of contractions! Felt like Celeste from Flat out love series, but without the cute sto
Brittany's Book Bumblings
Mar 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
Read my full review on Book Bumblings

This was basically a DNF for me. I was reading it the way you look at a trainwreck, only because you have to. I was skimming through just so I would know what happened, although I wasn't sure why I cared. The main issue is that there was no "show," and all "tell." We were told how characters were feeling, what was happening, but were shown none of it.
Richel
Dec 29, 2018
Tina  Bonitatis
May 29, 2016
Shari L. Hyder DMD
rated it did not like it
Sep 11, 2014
Reggie Thomas
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Melissa Rivera
Tammy
Richard Hicks
Julia Conway
Oct 22, 2014
I am a former labor and employment lawyer, substitute teacher, and Atlantic City cocktail server, as well as the mother of two teenagers. I also have an adorable Havanese named Buddy!

News & Interviews

Jenny Lawson is the funniest person you know. And if you don’t know her, just read one of her books and she becomes the funniest person you...