Start by marking “The Infinite Way” as Want to Read:
The Infinite Way

The Infinite Way

Un libro que nos ensena a alcanzar una comprension espiritual de la vida y a vivir lo cotidiano de acuerdo con ella. Todos podemos abrir las ventanas de nuestra alma y contemplar las glorias infinitas de un mundo que se halla mas alla de las apariencias.
Leather Bound, 139 pages
Published November 1st 1997 by Acropolis Books (GA) (first published November 30th 1946)

To ask other readers questions about The Infinite Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Infinite Way

Susan
Nov 25, 2007 rated it really liked it
Joel Goldsmith is a modern day mystic and has a refreshing grasp of the spiritual/metaphysical aspect of reality--which is, in actuality, the source of all reality. I really like this guy. He'll expand your mind, for sure.
Clifford Stevens
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Joel Goldsmith wrote quite a few books in his lifetime, but the Infinite Way succintly summarizes what he came to believe and practice. The interesting aspect is - despite his Christian background - his affinity to Zen. He shows us that mystics and masters of different religious backgrounds often end up saying the same things, because there is only the Oneness - the I AM that I AM. For those of you who like Joel, I would also recommend Virginia Stephenson.
Iona  Stewart
Aug 07, 2011 rated it liked it
This book, published in 1947, is generally regarded as the basic work presenting Goldsmith's spiritual system, The Infinite Way. I'm a great admirer of Goldsmith's other works, all the ones I've read so far, but I personally do not feel that this book has the same quality as his later works. I venture to say this though all the reviews of this book on the US Amazon site, at any rate, are rave reviews. I beg to differ.

One of the reasons for my lack of total appreciation for this book is that I li
Ana
Jun 25, 2008 rated it really liked it
Joel Goldsmith is one of my favorite authors. I learned so much about life and the world, but most importantly The Way. It's a Christian based read but much more than what is in the Bible. It is how to see life and to take on a perspective that is much more than just obedience. It's understanding Truth.
Matt
Jun 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!! Can't believe the depth of spiritual insight Joel had back then. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to understand grace. Without a revelation that man is one with God, this book might tweak ya a little bit.:) Hands down one of the best books I've had the pleasure of reading in awhile and I work at a bookstore...lol
Louisya Graves
Sep 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing
My Bible
Alana Cash
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second of Joel Goldsmith's books that I've read (the one I read isn't leather bound and I'm not sure why Goodreads insists on listing different hardcover and softcover versions of the same book). I enjoyed "Practicing the Presence" a bit more than this one, but I'm going to reread "The Infinite Way" because I'm sure I read it too quickly.

Goldsmith has a definite message and one that I agree with. He writes well - I'm sure he had a very good editor - and his language is clear and to
ron btdtbttsawio
This book contains a lot of spiritual wisdom that seems to me to be gleaned mostly from eastern religions and philosophy yet there is a lot of reference to the bible. I don't think he used the word enlightenment (for example) but does use expressions such as 'spiritual illumination'.

I enjoyed the last 2 chapters (the new horizon and the new jerusalem) which are descriptive of what it's like to be in the final realized state. This reminded me of the sacred sanskrit 'ashtavakra gita'.

It's interes
Christina
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am learning ...
Angel Williams
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is beautiful and awakens your soul. It challenges you to let go of illusions and live in reality that is freeing. A reality that is God-consciousness and not from mans predisposed rules or religion.
It speaks to you heart and you immediately want to expand it.
We should consciously remember that all who come within range of our thought and activity must be blessed by the contact, because we are a law of love; we are the light of the world. - Joel S. Goldsmith
God is so GOOD!
MK Fong
Mar 27, 2010 rated it did not like it
This is my first Joel Goldsmith book. The book does a competent job of stripping away common misconceptions about mistaking material reality for all reality that includes the divine from a Christian context. The book also does a decent job of explaining spiritual concepts of Jesus' mastery over the material world and plugging into or becoming the divine that is already in us. What is lacking is the connection between thought and being. This may be a matter of his skill as a writer but it also ha ...more
Bob
Sep 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing

The Infinite Way is a beautifully written book that addresses the way to live life at the highest level of spiritual consciousness. The book concerns the Way or teaching of Jesus Christ, but in a very general manner drawing on the message of other religions. Joel Goldsmith wrote in very clear and simple terms, but having a very deep message as he explains "The activity of Truth in the individual consciousness is the only Christ." If you have a love for spiritual books, The Infinite Way is a must
Tom H. Austin
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great spiritual principles are here

This book is written by a sincere follower of God and outlined principles for spiritual growth. It was useful for me and I hope will do the same for you.
Loretta
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book can change your life.
Diana
Aug 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Me encantó!
Janet Coughlan
Sep 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the BEST books I ever read. Very enlightening, full of much Truth, and easy to read and understand. I highly recommend it!!!
Kim
Aug 28, 2008 rated it really liked it
Excellent book on the God-experiences of a Christian Mystic. I highly recommend this if you are interested in healing or a different perspective on living out your Christian faith.
Jim George
Nov 02, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I struggled through 140 pages & threw in the towel. I'm not particularly smitten with the artist's style of writing, I didn't find any profound truths, just some esoteric ramblings.
Joy-Ellen
May 30, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Although the book is written with a Christian influence, Joel Goldsmith's take on this subject is quite readable and thought provoking.
Xenia
Dec 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This is a great book for those who are spiritually awake and on the path of resurrection.
Harry Morse
Irene
Jun 26, 2010
Jim
Oct 05, 2016

• Anyway: The Paradoxical Commandments: Finding Personal Meaning in a Crazy World
  • Spiritual Economics: The Principles and Process of True Prosperity
  • The Brain in Love: 12 Lessons to Enhance Your Love Life
  • Inside-Out Simplicity
  • The Abundance Book
  • Busting Loose from the Money Game: Mind-Blowing Strategies for Changing the Rules of a Game You Can't Win
  • Lessons in Truth
  • When Everything Changes, Change Everything: In a Time of Turmoil, A Pathway to Peace
  • Marathon: You Can Do It!
  • Green Smoothie Revolution: The Radical Leap Towards Natural Health
  • The United States Constitution: A Graphic Adaptation
  • Who's Got Your Back: The Breakthrough Program to Build Deep, Trusting Relationships That Create Success--And Won't Let You Fail
  • Discovery of the Presence of God: Devotional Nonduality
  • Zen Meditation in Plain English
  • Your Immortal Reality: How to Break the Cycle of Birth and Death
  • Old Mr. Flood
  • Religions of the Silk Road: Overland Trade and Cultural Exchange from Antiquity to the Fifteenth Century
  • The Gnostic Gospels of Jesus
“Immortality is attained in proportion as personal sense is overcome, whether here or hereafter. As we put off the personal ego and attain the consciousness of our real Self – the Reality of us, divine Consciousness – we attain immortality. And that can be achieved here and now.” 2 likes
“The crucifixion of the self is accomplished when there is nothing left for which you wish to pray. To” 0 likes