Start by marking “Dair (The Wild Side, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dair (The Wild Side, #3)

Dair

(The Wild Side #3)

DAIR (THE WILD SIDE #3)
ARE YOU READY FOR THE TRUTH?

I’d started writing everything about her down. I didn’t want to forget.
The color of her hair. The depth of her eyes. The stubborn shape of her jaw. The way her lips shaped words with such expression. The way her voice made my chest ache. The way she gave advice beyond her years.
The way she listened like she cared about ev
Nook, 120 pages
Published July 25th 2014 by R.K. Lilley (first published July 24th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Dair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dair

Christy
May 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

photo 7afb5794-2f89-419b-8ed1-6b7eeb13c7ca_zps63a6148d.jpg

The wait is finally over! After reading the first two The Wild Side novellas and having so many questions, we finally get all the answers! Dair is the final installment in Dair and Iris’s story, so those of you who have been waiting until the series was complete, you’re safe to read.
How could you be in love with a person you didn’t really know? Someone that had fed you nothing but lies?
Someone you knew with certainly you couldn’t trust?
Dair is in love. In love with someone he doesn’
Alex is The Romance Fox
ARE YOU READY FOR THE TRUTH?

Damn right I am!!!

After been kept guessing with all the twists in the previous two novellas in this series, I was more than ready!
Just not for all that is finally revealed! Did I ever imagine or think that would be the truth? Never! The author certainly kept me on my toes….just when I thought I kind of knew Iris’s secrets…wam…not even close!!!

Dair, the final book in The Wild Series is once again told in his POV….I would have liked a bit of Iris’s POV but never mind
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

“My love for you is the realest thing I know. I’d like for you to remember that.”

description

This is the final installment about Dair and Iris. Readers will get answers as to who the heck she is and why she is so elusive. Sadly, I found the background on her full story when revealed kind of sucky because let’s face it, who she was in danger from and the whys were NEVER mentioned before in this series. I enjoy trying to figure this stuff out but if the author doesn’t give up suspects, scenarios e
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This is the final book of Dair and Iris and last we knew, Iris was gone...again. The bottom line? Dair can't go on without her but he needs answers...and so do we.

I still get a kick out of Dair and even though he is highly sexual when he is around Iris, at least he is thinking more. Of course, he has lots of time to do that but what in the heck was he doing with Lourdes? I didn't like that at all!

Iris, Iris, Iris...there were some interesting things we found out about her. Some were guessed bu
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4 STARS*****
(BR with Mel,Dee, and Sharon)

photo 70ad5f19f420f4a6b35099d909028a8b_zps46bc9f22.jpg

The conclusion to Dair and Iris' story is beyond STEAMY and we get all of our answers.
I have enjoyed the entire series from start to finish.
This is a story to appreciate for the incredibly hot sex and pure entertainment value.

It was fun trying to figure out Iris' story and my theories were just about spot on!
Nothing that happened between Dair and Iris was ever a coincidence.
They spend quite some time being reunited for short amounts of time in betwe
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 I'll Fight For You Stars!
(BR with Patty, Denisse & Sharon)

photo 900b9168-e817-4c3f-9a0e-7b52b7743757.jpg

photo 1effe64f-98af-47a4-b224-ac6306f9c2d5.png

In book 3 Iris has gone missing. She has been gone about 2 months. Dair knows she's scared, is in serious trouble, and is running away from something. He just wants to find out what happened to her, & help her. He would keep her safe if she would only open up to him, & let him in. All he has left of her is a letter she wrote him.

photo c8bc5995-4231-426e-a762-1f1a50a4aaea.jpg

Dair is worried sick about Iris, desperate to see her. He didn't realize he was in love wit
Natasha is a Book Junkie
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: serial
“Quit fighting against this, Dair, and start fighting for it.”

In a spellbinding finale to a truly addictive erotic serial that had me manically guessing and collecting clues from the very beginning, we finally find out everything. We find out Iris’ real identity, we find out why she keeps running away from Dair, and we find out what the future has in store for them. Every single detail has been untangled, every little secret unveiled, and we are now left retracing our steps and wondering whe
Dee Montoya
Jul 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: br, short-stories, h-o-t
****4 Love is not a Coincidence Stars****

(BR with Mel, Patty and Sharon)

Finally!!! Now we know who Iris really is... This whole story was 70% sex scenes and 30% plot, which made for a very interesting and wild read...

After a few months since Iris has gone missing, Dair finds her again and just like all the other times, they pick up right where they left of. This time they have to get more creative to plot new ways to get together, time is scarce and precious, because someone is always watching.
Mandy
I am totally blown away by this ending! This book was amazing - this whole series was fantastic and I can't believe everything that happened! Wow! This is one of my favorite series of all time. It's sexy, smart, suspenseful and mysterious. I would love it if there was just one more book in this series told from Iris's point of view. This was amazing!!!!
Talltree
Mar 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Cindy
Well yay! All my questions were answered and then some. I really love this series, Dair and Iris are hot,hot, hot. Iris is a force to be recon with for Dair, she really does spin his head, over and over again. He drove me nuts at times with how hung up he was on their age difference, and once again she set him straight, and boy was it a head shaker....I think he is over the issue of their age. I have to say if this were anything but a book Dair would be an idiot for getting into that van. Someth ...more
Honey Warren
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect ending! I was nervous about it! I just couldn't figure out how in 100 pages she was going to wrap up the first two books. She did it! I could have read about Dair and Iris for at least another 500 pages.

photo PicMonkeyCollage56459.jpg
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

This was a very unexpected ending to the incredible story of Dair and Iris. It was utterly heartbreaking and frustrating at times, but equally satisfying and such a sweet read!

DAIR: "Hostage or hustler, sinner or saint, whatever she was or wasn't, whether she lied to my face or taunted me with hints of the truth, all of this seemed always to defer to the more pertinent fact at hand. She was mine. Inconceivably. Undeniably. Mine. It was devastating and that simple."

My heart has been cracking up
Michelle
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
b46e182fa333a29f1227c1569453d8a0

In the final installment of The Wild Side Series Dair finds himself alone, yet again. Iris has slipped from his grip, leaving behind only a note; one that leaves him wondering if she's alive or if she's dead. But when the blonde man appears to take him to her, Dair finds he ends up with far more questions than answers - even though Iris seems to be ready to finally give him some truths.

As Iris hides whatever danger she's in, she finds stolen moments to escape into Dair's arms but nothing he say
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
*Spoiler free*
'Twenty-four or eighteen, hostage or hustler, sinner or saint, whatever she was or wasn't, whether she lied to my face or taunted me with hints of the truth, all of this seemed to defer to the more pertinent fact at hand.
She was mine.
Inconceivably.
Undeniably.
Mine.'

Dair...
Highly emotional, love-shy, recluse, middle aged, author.
Meets....
God-knows-how-young, mysterious, spontaneous, wild party girl.
Iris...

Genre: Contemporary Romance – Serial series.
Cover: 6/10
Writing: 9/10
Heroine
Rachel
Jul 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
This was definitely an interesting series. I did enjoy the age difference because I LOVE mature men and actually Iris was pretty mature as well. Although I understand Dair's concerns with the age difference, I felt like I was getting whiplash with his mood swings about it. I pretty much had the secret figured out before I got to the part where it actually came out, which I was also disappointed about. I felt like we had to wait almost the whole entire three books before it came out! I mean what ...more
Deeksha
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was ok
2 Stars

I liked it better than the first 2 books. Well I am going to go right ahead and give myself a pat on the back as I was able to guess exactly who Iris was based on a teeny tiny clue we got in the last book.

But the entire mystery was just sprung upon us towards the end like 'So and so happened so this is the way it was' ....at least it felt that way. This is one of those series that could have had so much potential if rk lilley had just gone a little different route and had not made us re
Vanessa
4 Dair Stars!!

Well, I am going to end up swallowing all of my previous words of complaint because in the end, I loved this book. When we finally got some answers and got to see the real Iris, it was pretty great. :) Still pissed that we got info drip fed to us for two and a half books but, I think that's just the nature of this style of book.

Can't wait to read about more characters in this series. :)
Hottie23
Jun 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gap
June 29, 2014: I can't wait for the third book!I have a suspicion about Iris' past and what she is hiding/running from and I can't wait to see if I'm right.

July 28, 2014: It's finally out! Getting ready to read it and I am literally shaking I am so nervous and excited.
Eni
Jun 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, male-pov
We finally got all the answers.
After the first book left us confused and the second book confused us even more,finally our questions(which were a lot) get answered.

I've enjoyed this series a lot and i really liked this book.
The epilogue was great !!
Polly
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Overall I give the series a 4. This one was the best but if the ending would have went different I would have hated it.

This one gets a 4.5.
AJ
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 'All is Revealed' stars

Finally, the secrets are all out! And there are a lot of them! Some I had picked, others I hadn’t, and I enjoyed the surprises. Mostly, I loved that everything was finally explained – Iris’ secrecy, her absences, the never-ending danger that she seemed to be in and just how their hot hook up came about in the first place. The twist is – how will Dair handle it when all is revealed?

This is a great conclusion to Dair and Iris’ all-consuming, passion-filled romance. There
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
What?!? I LOVED the conclusion to Iris and Dair's intense story!! Review to follow!

image

image
Zainab
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well, I'm going to borrow a quote from this book to describe it ...
"Talk about a mind fuck."

perfect Ending.
LOVED IT <3
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
May 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Full review coming soon x
London
Jul 25, 2014 rated it liked it

description

Title: Dair (The Wild Side #3)
Series: yes
Author: R.K. Lilley
Rating: 3.5 stars
POV: first person male POV
HEA: (view spoiler)
Heat/Steam 3/5 (must more mild than the last 2 books)

Triggers?
Cliffhanger: . No.
Intolerable Heroine .No.
Über Douchebagery .No.
Taboo Subject Matter .No.
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love Triangle (view spoiler)
description

Anyone else slightly underwhelmed by this book in the series? I've been in love with it from
Μαρία Γεωργοπούλου

You can see the following review also here: http://loveandlivetoread.wordpress.co...

Well, I am a huge fan of this author but I will admit that this novella wasn’t what I was expecting. Everything happened quickly and there were some scenes that didn’t make any sense.

Of course, in the third novella we had the same story: Dair is looking for Iris, Iris shows up to have sex with him and then Dair is looking again for Iris. And then suddenly, a secret has been revealed and everything is good.

Dair he
Rebeka Duran
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GAHHHHHH!!!!!
Finally!!! ANSWERS!
I loved figuring out what Iris was hiding.
It was another crazy ride!
You think thinga are slowly coming together... THEN BAM! You realize everything all at once.
This whole story was so worth reading in sections (serial) like this!
I'm pretty sure my Kindle caught on fire a few dozen times!!! R.K. has this amazing way with writing the dirty sexy scenes!
♡❀✦☞ Sammy ☜✦❀♡
Oh my god!!! R.K Lilley writes THEE BEST ending. Ever! ❤❤ ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Art of Wedding a Greek Billionaire (Greek Billionaire, #5)
  • Unforgettable (Unforgiven, #2)
  • Guns: The Spencer Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff, #4)
  • The Seduction 4 (The Seduction, #4)
  • Twisted Views: Fate's Companion (Lexi, #1.5)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Bastian's Storm (Surviving Raine, #2)
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
  • Unleash (Vampire Erotic Theatre, #6)
  • Felt Tips: Office-Supply Erotica
  • Childstar 3 (Childstar, #3)
  • Surrendered (Glass Towers, #3)
  • Dissolution (Breach, #1.5)
  • Caged Heat (Black Meadow Pack, #2)
  • Jess's Promise (Secretly Pregnant…Conveniently Wed, #3)
R.K. Lilley has been a writer since she can remember, but has held down some interesting jobs to pay the bills. For several years she was a first class flight attendant, and she always swore that she just had to write a book about it. Mixing her love of romance and all things BDSM, the Up In the Air Trilogy is her debut into the world of contempary romance and erotica. She is currently working on ...more

The Wild Side (3 books)
  • The Wild Side (The Wild Side, #1)
  • Iris (The Wild Side, #2)
“Don’t be a passive partner. This relationship is not something that’s happening to to you. We are the drivers here. You’re pretending that you just can’t resist me, so you’re letting it happen. I need more from you.” 1 likes
“Do you still think that our age difference is too much of an obstacle for us?”
“I don’t care,” I grunted over her. “I want you, regardless. I’ll fight for you, for this. This is mine. You’re mine.”
1 likes